Verified:

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 23:55:53

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by locket:
Dude are you having a breakdown? When did I or anyone else here imply that is ok? I doubt anyone would. And on another note what has Laf done to drive people away that evo hasn't done as well other then initiate ONE war with you? Sheesh.

Someone in this thread thought it was okay when he did it. That person also pretty much wasn't even punished for it. That's your problem locket, you always jump into discussions without having a clue about the real facts of the issue.

Originally posted by Chevs:
Nobody hates you, they just wish you would act more professional

I've tested that theory many times. I didn't post on AT for months on two separate occasions. It didn't change a thing. How the admins act on these forums is about 1% of the problems facing this community. So if all of you really care about the game and community so much, deal with the other 99%. Or if you just want to troll, hey, I guess you can get away with that. We apparently can't punish people anymore, because the same weak minded people who blame others for their problems think the system is unfair or unbiased just because one EVO member isn't immediately banned right along with a LaF member.

Want to know your problem dude? You are acting like a fluffing asshole to someone who isnt even fluffing trolling you and said that the move that person did was a douche move. fluff. Grow the hell up.

All I want is for you to act professionally. I havn't insulted you. Act like an admin. Act like Pang and QZ. Instead you fluffing insult me with every post? Dude. You are being such a baby.

Edited By: locket on Oct 23rd 2011, 0:05:56
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit