Verified:

Stilt42 Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 1:27:22

Congrats to SOL on a nicely faught war. Elders/Stones hit early catching you all off guard (I can’t say that i blame them because you all are a great warring clan) but you responded well, kept your composure and took the fight to them. Well played, well played.

Redneck

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 2nd 2018, 1:35:20

My vote is the real losers here are whomever decided to allow syko to select their targets. Or be a decision-maker in anything, really.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 3:23:51

Originally posted by Primeval:
My vote is the real losers here are whomever decided to allow syko to select their targets. Or be a decision-maker in anything, really.
like I care what you think. It all worked out in the end. Thank you for your thoughts, try to keep em to yourself from now on okay bub?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 4:39:50

Originally posted by sinistril:
Wait, you're my rival? Damn, that's a rough draw for a rival :P Or why else should I care whether you won the war? I am on the losing side of at least half the wars I'm in on alliance
U https://me.me/i/8345782

sinistril Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 5:30:43

Oscar Wilde would be proud of you.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 7:54:20

Oscar Wilde would be proud of you.
you talk peoples ears stupid.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 12:47:32

I wish I could take credit for that, but you were stupid long before I said a thing
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 14:22:25

I wish I could take credit for that, but you were stupid long before I said a thing
Good comeback.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 14:27:26

p.s. I've forgotten more sh** than you'll ever know.

Scourge Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 15:40:24

This war sucked.. i never got to wall :(

(i did die in the FS, apparently I'm a heavier sleeper nowadays)

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 16:06:15

Originally posted by Scourge:
This war sucked.. i never got to wall :(

(i did die in the FS, apparently I'm a heavier sleeper nowadays)
What an F'n sore winner you are!

sinistril Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 16:28:18

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Yeah, I'm sure you're real edumacated

Side note, if you want to try to insult someone try playing to your strengths and their weaknesses. Like, I'm sure you're better at digging trenches than me. Try bragging about that.

Edited By: sinistril on Jun 2nd 2018, 16:32:52

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 16:40:46

Side note, if you want to try to insult someone try playing to your strengths and their weaknesses. Like, I'm sure you're better at digging trenches than me. Try bragging about that.
Apparently you don't hold self education to a high esteem. You can't learn about life from a classroom. Although i'm sure you feel like you've learned lifes biggest secrets staring at those projector screens for years on end.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 16:46:46

I know this may not have occurred to you. But I havn't been in the army since 2009. So that means i've lived 9 years working elsewhere and learning new life experiences. I've been traveling latin America for the past 3 months and I can say that i've gained new insight and knowledge that you can only have by being there. Keep bumping your gumbs, it doesn't really matter to. I know what I know.

The_Hawk

Jun 2nd 2018, 17:08:06

*whoses got the clap*

*clap clap*

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 17:46:20

Apparently you don't hold self education to a high esteem. You can't learn about life from a classroom. Although i'm sure you feel like you've learned lifes biggest secrets staring at those projector screens for years on end.

Shut up and bag my groceries

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2018, 19:21:19

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Doesnt it happen every set because Elders doesnt play with honor via signing or upholding pacts?

Where you been cuz? I've been trying to get a pact from sol for ages. We've never broken pacts against them. We had an arranged war with them last set per their request. I was denied pacts going forward even offering two straight sets of friendlies so we decided to make the war unfriendly to increase the fun factor of an otherwise underwhelming war. We have not, and would not ever break a pact with Sol nor have we gone back on any agreement. There was never an arranged date this set because we couldn't agree to terms with each other.

If we had a pact with Sol (which I've been willing to sign for ages) this would have been avoided.

So my question to you, LI, is what the hell are you talking about? Even when the server dumped pacts to hit laf to back up an attempt by laf to run elders out of the game, elders was the one tag that never pacted laf.

There was that WFS set debacle with LaF over a year ago now but mostly I think that post just farted out of an uneducated ass considering recent event. I knew participating in friendlies with SOL would do absolutely nothing in the eyes of peanut gallery representatives like yourself (clearly. You cant even remember last set). Without the promise of a pact, I was absolutely not going to continue down that road of gayness. Everyone knows friendly wars are gay. This was not gay. I rest my case.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 2nd 2018, 19:24:52
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2018, 19:27:39

Itd be like saying SoL just attacks rage every set because they attacked rage once back in like 2002.

Karnage XZ

Jun 2nd 2018, 20:09:51

Shut up and bag my groceries
Even if I was a grocery bagger and you were a scientist. I would be contributing far less than you to earn my way in society. You would be providing a larger service to me. So get back in that lab geek and make me a new anti-virus!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jun 4th 2018, 5:41:36

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Doesnt it happen every set because Elders doesnt play with honor via signing or upholding pacts?

Where you been cuz? I've been trying to get a pact from sol for ages. We've never broken pacts against them. We had an arranged war with them last set per their request. I was denied pacts going forward even offering two straight sets of friendlies so we decided to make the war unfriendly to increase the fun factor of an otherwise underwhelming war. We have not, and would not ever break a pact with Sol nor have we gone back on any agreement. There was never an arranged date this set because we couldn't agree to terms with each other.

If we had a pact with Sol (which I've been willing to sign for ages) this would have been avoided.

So my question to you, LI, is what the hell are you talking about? Even when the server dumped pacts to hit laf to back up an attempt by laf to run elders out of the game, elders was the one tag that never pacted laf.

There was that WFS set debacle with LaF over a year ago now but mostly I think that post just farted out of an uneducated ass considering recent event. I knew participating in friendlies with SOL would do absolutely nothing in the eyes of peanut gallery representatives like yourself (clearly. You cant even remember last set). Without the promise of a pact, I was absolutely not going to continue down that road of gayness. Everyone knows friendly wars are gay. This was not gay. I rest my case.

I didnt play last set home slice. And I wont be playing after this one as well. It just so happens 20th anniversary was this one. Your memory seems worse than mine for this game. There was quiet a long span of time where I was red in this game and Elders didnt sign/pretended not to sign/broke pacts/spin however you want with SOL or SOL's allies etc. It is also hilarious i heard that you blame me for "bad" relations between SOL and elders when I wasnt even FR :P You write long paragraphs of b/s to try to skirt yourself out of shenanigans and i just dont care to deeply read what you posted.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Wronghouse Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 11:05:32

/me helps Jabroni hide again

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 12:50:35

Having been the originator of this post "SOL is not claiming victory....", and after seeing the syko babble and Derrick's being an attention hoe, i have determined it best to go ahead and declare victory for SOL over Elders and Stones.
Again, it was a fun war and all participants did well.....it wasn't easy for either side.

Damn drama queens can't help themselves when they hijack a thread, actually thinking that their opinions matter, or that anyone even cares.

I am sure syko will be coming to add the last word, he can't help himself.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 14:34:07

Karnage you should come back to LaF. Game is boring without you.

Gz sol, nice effort elders+stones!
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 14:44:07

Free buch

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 16:37:09

Ohh LI so you mean sol's allies as in laf and you're referring to a specific set. Elders is a warclan. Don't know if you notice. We did do a lot of spinning to ensure we had fun wars to participate in each set. I've explained this at length to sol leadership who I've never wanted a problem with. Sol has blindsided us as much as we've blindsided them. That's just history. We've all gone around pacts to do it. We've gone pactless to do it. We've even arranged to do it.

Everything else your hear is a facade. I went into each set pushing all the buttons to rile people up to find what angle would make for the most competitive and fun war. Targeting laf, for example, is a product of the challanges they presented.

Or the wfs set where we attempted to call off an arranged war with Sol which was denied so we called in allies. We knew we would lose regardless but that was never the key for me. That war was fun. Sure calling in stones was political suicide, but I've committed suicide that way 10 times in the last year and a half and still managed to produce fun wars in almost every single set.

We've killed suiciders for MONSTERS. We protected small netting tags from attackers. It wasn't all in an attempt to be an ass, though that's the character I played. It was always in an effort to increase the fun factor. Even leaving a war ready laf high and dry last set felt strange. They appeared to be looking for fun. I typically indulge those types.

Now laf just wants to net. And if they stand by it they will get it. Sol can do whatever they want.

It was a long time coming, but azn and I just don't have the interest anymore. Same with link and dissi. It was fun being the antagonist, but I have no desire to smash netters and I have no desire to war sol infinitely. As we figure out the way in which we intend to close those doors officially, I'd just like you all to reflect for a moment.

Sol, arwen blindside was a fun war. Watching our guys come back from 200m down was incredible. The wfs arranged war was a fun war. It could have been stale but after imag and stones joined it was a great time. Last set tie reunion was fun. Bru and groot really showed it off there. And then this set was fun again. Sol scores a big win and we conclude our wars against each other with a 2-2 record.

The goal was never to win. The goal was never to be politically correct. The goal was to have fun. And I don't think there's a clan out there that could say they've come remotely close to us in that regard.

But mostly thank you guys for feeding that. I could have just been a griefer. Instead it was fun for many people for many sets. I enjoyed my time back here. I really did.

And to the people who played with me, many of whom just joined to kill laf or kill maki or whatever. They hated my angles as much as the people who were on the receiving end. I was never politically popular in elders. I considered weezy a great friend of mine so having him backstab me probably shows off how unpopular I was. Look at sui. Look at the elders who have left just because of me.

But damnit. We had fun. We were closer than family. We hit like family. Infight like family. Wall like family. And treat each other well.

Congrats again to sol on a good win. Hope the server doesn't go stale. I really hope someone picks up the torch and carries on the tradition. Because I am done leading for now and honestly, I have no hope for this server being the fluff show we made at all. It's going to become another team server or ffa. Just quiet, boring netting with way too many suiciders.

And when you're sitting there thinking about how the server has too many suiciders, don't say I didn't warn you. All they ever needed was a home to have fun in.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2018, 16:44:08
See Original Post

amin Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 23:57:40

its all TTM fault :D

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 5th 2018, 3:08:14

Prime is racist

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 6th 2018, 1:46:19

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Karnage you should come back to LaF. Game is boring without you.

Gz sol, nice effort elders+stones!

thought he wasn't allowed back in LaF?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TeckMing Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 2:28:46

dang the TTM fault thing has reached AT board

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2018, 2:39:25

Lets kill Derrick again just for constantly posting friggin books so often
Catch me on ir c

DruncK Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 2:50:11

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Lets kill Derrick again just for constantly posting friggin books so often

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 3:20:36

^^

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2018, 3:43:36

Derrick I didn’t read any of that. I have a post for you now.

Spicy jalapeno bacon ipsum dolor amet sirloin turkey flank chuck beef ribs. Tri-tip cupim kevin jowl andouille short ribs tongue. Shankle drumstick fatback bresaola venison corned beef ham hock shank boudin. Spare ribs chuck pork chop filet mignon alcatra chicken leberkas buffalo corned beef brisket short loin tongue. Brisket ball tip pancetta, tail chuck chicken doner ground round ham hock turducken alcatra.

Picanha beef ribs sausage, chicken rump tail venison. Venison alcatra beef ribs short loin ribeye drumstick, biltong chuck cow tenderloin tail flank. Ball tip burgdoggen turkey, pork biltong meatball fatback pork loin. Short ribs ground round tail flank turducken capicola. Drumstick boudin short loin, biltong ham hock fatback sirloin t-bone leberkas bacon ham pancetta. Sirloin shoulder beef ribs, kielbasa shank ground round cupim flank pork loin short ribs capicola.

Andouille ham hock burgdoggen corned beef. Cupim jerky boudin bresaola, venison pork chop short loin swine porchetta salami ground round. Brisket sausage ground round capicola. Ham landjaeger sirloin alcatra meatloaf bresaola beef hamburger.

Tenderloin frankfurter chicken doner beef ribs, filet mignon shankle shoulder short ribs fatback salami kielbasa picanha burgdoggen. Brisket pig capicola prosciutto. Pig bresaola pork loin turkey. Boudin turducken chuck jerky filet mignon kielbasa meatloaf porchetta.

Pig ham hock turkey, rump frankfurter pastrami biltong ribeye spare ribs. Ground round burgdoggen prosciutto ball tip tongue pig jerky sirloin turducken. Brisket capicola short ribs, meatloaf ham hock ground round turducken shank picanha burgdoggen beef ribs venison cow ball tip. Pig kielbasa strip steak pork loin, turkey ball tip prosciutto ribeye picanha hamburger landjaeger. Shoulder strip steak pastrami, alcatra bresaola jerky hamburger ham short loin biltong shankle brisket drumstick bacon. Prosciutto ham pastrami swine bacon, short loin meatball rump sausage shank ribeye corned beef drumstick boudin.

Capicola ham hock kielbasa, cow hamburger biltong shank jerky picanha short loin ribeye prosciutto rump turkey pancetta. Buffalo shank beef ribs hamburger pastrami ham t-bone picanha short loin pork chop drumstick ground round ball tip shankle. Pork loin pork chop chuck pastrami pork belly pork brisket cow salami. Burgdoggen ground round beef brisket.

Buffalo short ribs beef ribs pork loin prosciutto bacon. Rump pork ham andouille. Shoulder alcatra meatloaf ham hock venison flank beef ribs kevin. Meatball beef buffalo pastrami sirloin shoulder cupim. Ham hock chicken spare ribs turkey burgdoggen. Flank bresaola shank, brisket turkey beef ribs chicken buffalo rump kielbasa.

osloos Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 5:41:04

Read way more of requiems nonsense. Clear winner.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 6th 2018, 11:33:24

I think I need to post another golf club n gore themed story for Derrick... he is spinning like an ice skater on crack.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2018, 16:50:41

Originally posted by Requiem:
Derrick I didn’t read any of that. I have a post for you now.

Spicy jalapeno bacon ipsum dolor amet sirloin turkey flank chuck beef ribs. Tri-tip cupim kevin jowl andouille short ribs tongue. Shankle drumstick fatback bresaola venison corned beef ham hock shank boudin. Spare ribs chuck pork chop filet mignon alcatra chicken leberkas buffalo corned beef brisket short loin tongue. Brisket ball tip pancetta, tail chuck chicken doner ground round ham hock turducken alcatra.

Picanha beef ribs sausage, chicken rump tail venison. Venison alcatra beef ribs short loin ribeye drumstick, biltong chuck cow tenderloin tail flank. Ball tip burgdoggen turkey, pork biltong meatball fatback pork loin. Short ribs ground round tail flank turducken capicola. Drumstick boudin short loin, biltong ham hock fatback sirloin t-bone leberkas bacon ham pancetta. Sirloin shoulder beef ribs, kielbasa shank ground round cupim flank pork loin short ribs capicola.

Andouille ham hock burgdoggen corned beef. Cupim jerky boudin bresaola, venison pork chop short loin swine porchetta salami ground round. Brisket sausage ground round capicola. Ham landjaeger sirloin alcatra meatloaf bresaola beef hamburger.

Tenderloin frankfurter chicken doner beef ribs, filet mignon shankle shoulder short ribs fatback salami kielbasa picanha burgdoggen. Brisket pig capicola prosciutto. Pig bresaola pork loin turkey. Boudin turducken chuck jerky filet mignon kielbasa meatloaf porchetta.

Pig ham hock turkey, rump frankfurter pastrami biltong ribeye spare ribs. Ground round burgdoggen prosciutto ball tip tongue pig jerky sirloin turducken. Brisket capicola short ribs, meatloaf ham hock ground round turducken shank picanha burgdoggen beef ribs venison cow ball tip. Pig kielbasa strip steak pork loin, turkey ball tip prosciutto ribeye picanha hamburger landjaeger. Shoulder strip steak pastrami, alcatra bresaola jerky hamburger ham short loin biltong shankle brisket drumstick bacon. Prosciutto ham pastrami swine bacon, short loin meatball rump sausage shank ribeye corned beef drumstick boudin.

Capicola ham hock kielbasa, cow hamburger biltong shank jerky picanha short loin ribeye prosciutto rump turkey pancetta. Buffalo shank beef ribs hamburger pastrami ham t-bone picanha short loin pork chop drumstick ground round ball tip shankle. Pork loin pork chop chuck pastrami pork belly pork brisket cow salami. Burgdoggen ground round beef brisket.

Buffalo short ribs beef ribs pork loin prosciutto bacon. Rump pork ham andouille. Shoulder alcatra meatloaf ham hock venison flank beef ribs kevin. Meatball beef buffalo pastrami sirloin shoulder cupim. Ham hock chicken spare ribs turkey burgdoggen. Flank bresaola shank, brisket turkey beef ribs chicken buffalo rump kielbasa.