Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 16:37:09

Ohh LI so you mean sol's allies as in laf and you're referring to a specific set. Elders is a warclan. Don't know if you notice. We did do a lot of spinning to ensure we had fun wars to participate in each set. I've explained this at length to sol leadership who I've never wanted a problem with. Sol has blindsided us as much as we've blindsided them. That's just history. We've all gone around pacts to do it. We've gone pactless to do it. We've even arranged to do it.

Everything else your hear is a facade. I went into each set pushing all the buttons to rile people up to find what angle would make for the most competitive and fun war. Targeting laf, for example, is a product of the challanges they presented.

Or the wfs set where we attempted to call off an arranged war with Sol which was denied so we called in allies. We knew we would lose regardless but that was never the key for me. That war was fun. Sure calling in stones was political suicide, but I've committed suicide that way 10 times in the last year and a half and still managed to produce fun wars in almost every single set.

We've killed suiciders for MONSTERS. We protected small netting tags from attackers. It wasn't all in an attempt to be an ass, though that's the character I played. It was always in an effort to increase the fun factor. Even leaving a war ready laf high and dry last set felt strange. They appeared to be looking for fun. I typically indulge those types.

Now laf just wants to net. And if they stand by it they will get it. Sol can do whatever they want.

It was a long time coming, but azn and I just don't have the interest anymore. Same with link and dissi. It was fun being the antagonist, but I have no desire to smash netters and I have no desire to war sol infinitely. As we figure out the way in which we intend to close those doors officially, I'd just like you all to reflect for a moment.

Sol, arwen blindside was a fun war. Watching our guys come back from 200m down was incredible. The wfs arranged war was a fun war. It could have been stale but after imag and stones joined it was a great time. Last set tie reunion was fun. Bru and groot really showed it off there. And then this set was fun again. Sol scores a big win and we conclude our wars against each other with a 2-2 record.

The goal was never to win. The goal was never to be politically correct. The goal was to have fun. And I don't think there's a clan out there that could say they've come remotely close to us in that regard.

But mostly thank you guys for feeding that. I could have just been a griefer. Instead it was fun for many people for many sets. I enjoyed my time back here. I really did.

And to the people who played with me, many of whom just joined to kill laf or kill maki or whatever. They hated my angles as much as the people who were on the receiving end. I was never politically popular in elders. I considered weezy a great friend of mine so having him backstab me probably shows off how unpopular I was. Look at sui. Look at the elders who have left just because of me.

But damnit. We had fun.

Congrats again to sol on a good win. Hope the server doesn't go stale. I really hope someone picks up the torch and carries on the tradition. Because I am done leading for now and honestly, I have no hope for this server being the fluff show we made at all. It's going to become another team server or ffa. Just quiet, boring netting with way too many suiciders.

And when you're sitting there thinking about how the server has too many suiciders, don't say I didn't warn you. All they ever needed was a home to have fun in.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2018, 16:39:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit