Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2018, 19:21:19

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Doesnt it happen every set because Elders doesnt play with honor via signing or upholding pacts?

Where you been cuz? I've been trying to get a pact from sol for ages. We've never broken pacts against them. We had an arranged war with them last set per their request. I was denied pacts going forward even offering two straight sets of friendlies so we decided to make the war unfriendly to increase the fun factor of an otherwise underwhelming war. We have not, and would not ever break a pact with Sol nor have we gone back on any agreement. There was never an arranged date this set because we couldn't agree to terms with each other.

If we had a pact with Sol (which I've been willing to sign for ages) this would have been avoided.

So my question to you, LI, is what the hell are you talking about? Even when the server dumped pacts to hit laf to back up an attempt by laf to run elders out of the game, elders was the one tag that never pacted laf.

There was that WFS set debacle over a year ago now but mostly I think that post just farted out of an uneducated ass. I knew participating in friendlies with SOL would do absolutely nothing in the eyes of peanut gallery representatives like yourself. Without the promise of a pact, I was absolutely not going to continue down that road of gayness. Everyone knows friendly wars are gay. This was not gay. I rest my case.