Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 3:59:19

Well Reckless, regrettably your leaders are arguing for people to suicide on them. I don't know their country numbers, so the most logical thing to do is to hit as many PDM countries as possible.

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 3:59:22

and yet you are the one that started it

because any 8 year old could had seen that was directed at Pang, not to the 2 bits troll that is supposed to no longer be coding for the game.

Slagpit you somehow think you are part of our lives?
That everything we say has to revolve around you, don't kid yourself, to me and most of us your existence is as worthless as Team server, I have no reason to get close to either of you, and you are free to get the fluff away of us, because no one is going to look for you.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 4:02:07

chaoswind: i'm fine being called a monkey in a cage, btw, even if slag isn't.

it's a step up from what i'm usually called.

this thread is so dumb though. i didn't think it could get dumber, but it did!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Detmer Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:02:47

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Well Reckless, regrettably your leaders are arguing for people to suicide on them. I don't know their country numbers, so the most logical thing to do is to hit as many PDM countries as possible.

1 HIT PER MEMBER!! YAY!!! (or are you going to save turns and shoot for two per member? 1 per member plus like 40 for one lucky winner?)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 4:04:25

You're going to try that argument after one of your leaders made a 43 post thread about me on AT and the other one offered to meet me in real life? You're so fluffing dumb I'm surprised you manage to keep breathing.

I'm also free to suicide on your fluff clan and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You just sealed the deal. I'll be sporting and let you know that I didn't make a country yet.

locket Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:06:33

You're going to try that argument after one of your leaders made a 43 post thread about me on AT and the other one offered to meet me in real life? You're so fluffing dumb I'm surprised you manage to keep breathing.

I'm also free to suicide on your fluff clan and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You just sealed the deal. I'll be sporting and let you know that I didn't make a country yet.

Nvm its the troll you joined PDM thread

Detmer Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:07:35

Yeah, back then I didn't consider you so annoying that I was actually still interested in meeting you in case you were actually a cool person in real life. Rest assured I have no desires to meet you anymore.

As far as your suicide offer
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/...osters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

You are a very bitter player who has so much vitriol towards PDM that maybe it would just be best for you to throw your pokemon at us for a while until you feel better.

elvesrus

Feb 11th 2012, 4:07:39

I'll take pleasure in setting you up and knocking you down :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Reckless Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:10:02

So if this justification for retaliation then PDM reserves the right to attack the alliances of these players..correct?

Detmer Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:12:54

Originally posted by Reckless:
So if this justification for retaliation then PDM reserves the right to attack the alliances of these players..correct?

Correct. We will then indeed by justified in a full-scale attack on Evo since Slagpit has indeed been previously affiliated with them.

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:14:18

Slag, the best part is that you actually think PDM cares about you as much as you care about us? lulz, you were not good enough competition for Laf, so you quit and now your looking for lower hanging fruit.

Well, my balls hang pretty low - you've got my country number slaggy, come get me.

--

Terror, wow. Just wow. I demand that you and PP, and Toma delete the suicider countries and restart as PDM recruits. Look how much fun your having on the outside looking in - can you imagine life on the other side of the velvet rope? You know you wanna.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:15:57

I don't know that it's bitterness so much as sensitivity, questionable reading skills, and physiological propensity toward high blood pressure.

No one from PDM was insulting you before you showed up in a fit of paranoia. I admit our immaturity in not avoiding your troll bait.

Where did the hugs thread go?

locket Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:18:49

Originally posted by archaic:
Slag, the best part is that you actually think PDM cares about you as much as you care about us? lulz, you were not good enough competition for Laf, so you quit and now your looking for lower hanging fruit.

Well, my balls hang pretty low - you've got my country number slaggy, come get me.

--

Terror, wow. Just wow. I demand that you and PP, and Toma delete the suicider countries and restart as PDM recruits. Look how much fun your having on the outside looking in - can you imagine life on the other side of the velvet rope? You know you wanna.

Don't enhance their skills dude. We don't need anymore pro AB'ers in the game ;)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 4:18:54

If I cared about PDM I would do at least one of the following:

-suicide you
-FS you
-farm you
-make multiple AT threads about you

I have done none of those things. You're wrong, but at least you're consistent.

And no, I don't have your country number? How and why would I have it?

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:22:16

then you have not been paying attention, bad stalker

its in here somewhere

--

Yes locket, their AB skills ARE commendable

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 4:25:53

[quote poster=archaic; 15347; 276103]my country # on alliance is []

my country # on team is []

I reiterate, bring it you cowardly chickenfluff backstabbing pussies

I have not played team in almost a year, but rest assured, I'll be suiciding somebody there every set from now on - who you ask? Well, apparently it does not really matter.
[You cannot claim ownership of countries on the forums] [/quote]

You're wrong and fluffing retarded as always.

elvesrus

Feb 11th 2012, 4:28:43

not all of us start back on page one every time we come back to a thread. lrn2troll

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:42:35

alliance #403
team #166

not sure why Martian did that, pretty sure I'm allowed to post my own country numbers

Unlike some people, I don't believe in hiding anonymously and striking from the dark. I say what I think to who I want and I will live with the results.

Yamaha Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:58:52

I've never played team before and don't care about it. I guess now these guys accomplished something at least, team server has one more pissed off player in it :/
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

elvesrus

Feb 11th 2012, 5:01:37

I made sure to thank toma for that part already

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 5:09:00

I'm hoping they'll come over to suicide me at chess.com too

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 11th 2012, 5:39:45

Originally posted by martian:
well in all fairness clans in alliance and FFA from time to time will run untaggeds for a variety of purposes which is not against the rules (providing they aren't multies). Generally the community frowns on such things though

you mean like RD players running countries in ffa to kill ketchup for his actions against RD in allaince

Edited By: Warster on Feb 11th 2012, 5:53:40
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

de1i Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 5:49:05

sky3litez Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 5:53:24

warster, at least they went for ketchup (or ketchup wannabe) not tko

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 11th 2012, 5:59:42

well last reset they killed me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr.Silver

Feb 11th 2012, 6:18:05

Originally posted by Warster:
well last reset they killed me

You were pretending to be Ketchup. :) You made your countries try looking like him so that you'd be hit instead, can't really be suprised it happened.

With that case, since you brought it up... a FFA player comes to alliance server (a server he doesn't care about) and suicides.

So I've recruited people to go to Ketchup's server(a server that we don't care about) and kill him until he pays reperations to RD on our server.

What's happening in this PP/TSO/PDM

Someone's upset with what TSO is doing on one server, so out of 10 alliances they couple pick to hit, they chose one. Hitting only players who are not even playing Team Server and they are hitting them knowing full well these players don't play that server.

Pain Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 6:20:52

warster thats because you put the target on your head lol
Your mother is a nice woman

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 11th 2012, 6:22:03

actually ketchup has played alliance just as long as ffa, just because he doesnt care about alliance doesnt mean he went from ffa to alliance just to suicide

so we should expect ur lame buddies again this reset??

edit- going by your logic silver, i should now go and recruit a heap of people and suicide on Rd every reset until you pay me reps for my dead 16 countries in ffa

Edited By: Warster on Feb 11th 2012, 6:28:09
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 11th 2012, 6:23:24

pain it was well known even in RD that they were my countries lol

but that was last reset :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr.Silver

Feb 11th 2012, 6:29:04

I heard after the fact. I'm not even sure who hit you lol. All I know is "Strange Famous" no longer exists as a country name on any server.

Maybe next time instead of being "Hahahaha Maybe I shouldn't have done that" Ketchup will think before he acts.

He's open to make restitution for it anytime he wants. He cost RD over 200mil networth, so if he repays it I'm done. I don't care who in RD he pays, just that it gets done.

I had to deal with suiciders for years and years in Earth2025. If someone decides to try that crap in EarthEmpires, I'm not going to just turn the other cheek.

If you screw up, make ammends for it so both sides can move on.

Pain Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 6:29:05

Warster i didnt know, i dont pay that much attention because i dont care to be involved in it. i didnt even know silver was still being a fluff.
Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 6:38:21

Mr. Silver is always a fluff.

Drow Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 6:56:31

For the record, Terror used to play in PDM, way way back :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

hawkeyee Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 7:22:00

I disagree
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 7:49:38

this is bullfluff. as many PDMers were targeted by TSO as those who were in TSO.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 8:01:43

What wut, I thought you were in PDM this set Slagpit?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2012, 8:30:14

Hey, slagpit, get off my thread. No one has trolled me in 4 pages, it's ridiculous. I'm tired of you taking the spotlight, obviously I have important things to say that no one wants to respond to.

locket Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 9:14:37

Originally posted by Tertius:
Hey, slagpit, get off my thread. No one has trolled me in 4 pages, it's ridiculous. I'm tired of you taking the spotlight, obviously I have important things to say that no one wants to respond to.

Quiet drunky!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 10:28:30

i didnt know there's someone who cared enough about team server to do this roflmao @ pp
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Forgotten

Feb 11th 2012, 10:56:27

Originally posted by archaic:
I'm hoping they'll come over to suicide me at chess.com too

POST OF THE YEAR

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

anoniem Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 11:01:14

i can't be bothered to read this thread.

somebody please summarise.

/end sarcasm
re(ally)tired

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2012, 11:35:39

Originally posted by Assassin:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by elvesrus:
drow, we do have 2 in PDM, not counting archiac. theres also a name missing from that contact page. the one that wrote the declaration on team server this set.

also I'm not giving out a user list. you've been told the short list of places you wont find TSO members. if they want to reveal themselves to the masses that's their choice, but I'm not going to be responsible for outing them.
I see LCN get thrown out as a source and then I see LCN come to deny it. Pretty sure if I messaged NeoFed now I'd get a "more victims than members" response. Can you, as a leader in TSO, just post a definitive list for me now, with emphasis on those clans with more than just 2/3 people?

edit: just to give me something to go on that's not cluttered by the crap in this thread

On that note about LCN, I hate how their very senior play team/primary to just fluff stuff up but how they up in arms they get when they get suicided on alliance. Random rant :P

um, you have a little more than lcn denying it. you have de1i, who was the one who threw lcn out as a source, admitting he did it as a joke. you have boltar, the leader of tso, saying no one from lcn is in tso. what more do you need?
No I agree LCN's probably not in this (based on other sources as well), the point was more that names are getting thrown around and denied later.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2012, 11:37:59

also Trife I don't know where your post is but I've only suicided LCN once, and that was the LCN thing. blaming other suicides on you on me and Toma is wrong..
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 12:43:58

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
this is bullfluff. as many PDMers were targeted by TSO as those who were in TSO.

Trice as many, already did the count

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Forgotten

Feb 11th 2012, 12:51:21

I demand a recount, the Florida votes were rigged!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 12:58:17

With Kyle, is 2 in TSO vs 7 that got killed by TSO.

Won't make others names public unless they want to, but luck with that because 3 stopped playing the game altogether, I hope they come back next set, or later this set when they feel better about this.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Hohiro Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 13:16:30

Good that you don't care about the countless Team players who quit the game.

When some people come to a game you dont care and make people quit its ok, when the people who quit there come here and do the same its bad?

Come on, this double morale sucks, you guys are just upset because you got hit and not someone else somewhere else.

And btw, i am not part of the suiciders, but can understand them very well, as Team wasnt as bad as you guys here make it, at least the last sets I played there until TSO thought it would be a good idea to bully around.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 13:25:45

Originally posted by Hohiro:
Good that you don't care about the countless Team players who quit the game.

When some people come to a game you dont care and make people quit its ok, when the people who quit there come here and do the same its bad?

Come on, this double morale sucks, you guys are just upset because you got hit and not someone else somewhere else.

And btw, i am not part of the suiciders, but can understand them very well, as Team wasnt as bad as you guys here make it, at least the last sets I played there until TSO thought it would be a good idea to bully around.

Nuff said.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 13:31:16

Teams problems should stay in TEAM, not come to alliance, there wasn't an alliance recruitment post tilted "Lets screw team", everyone that plays in TSO is there because they are team players, that they also play in alliance is irrelevant.

and you can argue 60% of TSO players play in alliance, but that is true for all the servers save primary; alliance players make a good bulk % of the player base of all other servers and that is specially true for Team.

Also this isn't new, Team has always had groups of teams (pretty much alliances) working together, Team is an alliance server with a lower entry bar.

Maybe all the players in TSO are players that are tired of your bullfluff of cross tag retals and warring together and decided to war the whole server to change your ways, maybe TSO just wants to destroy everyone on Team server because it is fun, in the end you had Three options: Raise in arms, surrender and ask to be spared, Join them.

Going to suicide on other server on people that had little to do with the destiny of the Team server just shows a lack of common sense.

Edited By: Chaoswind on Feb 11th 2012, 13:34:23
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Hohiro Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 13:44:26

See, you donn't get it, because you dont play team. There were no cross tag retals in alliances and against alliances i played. They just wanted to come there to bully around and now people come here to bully around here. They just dont have the members TSO has, so need to suicide. Or would you be happy if a 1000 ppl alliance comes here and just kills everyone for THEIR fun?

Edit: Or do you say here that you hate alliace because everyone RoRs? Because some people do, not all do!

Edited By: Hohiro on Feb 11th 2012, 13:49:23
See Original Post