Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 0:17:52

nvm, this aint a political thread, it is all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 0:28:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 0:56:34

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by Jayr:
Originally posted by Trife:

and there is no such thing as an accidental discharge. it's literally not a thing. lol, nub
This.
I've seen a guy rack one in the chamber and it went off into his truck door...please explain how accidental discharges aren't a "thing"

It is never an accidental discharge. It is a negligent discharge. If people follow safety rules, things like this don't happen.
Ok so when you have a car accident, its due to your negligence and failure to follow safety rules...accidents NEVER happen, NNOOOOOO...fluffing idiot.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:07:00

What im getting at, malfunctions cause misfires/accidents all the time, i've set a shotgun down one time and it went off. I've seen people have them go off for no reason, even after following proper cleaning procedures outlined by the manufacturer, but thats besides the point. Every company, no matter what product they sell, produce a few "lemons". Blenders that short out and cause a house fire, automobiles that have acceleration pedals that stick, brakes that go out, new engines that explode. Idk if u got my original point but like i said it could have been an accidental discharge(i originally claimed mrford shot himself while holstering the weapon)and not some guy pointing a gun at him and it accidentally going off, thats called negligence. Anyone putting their weapon in a holster, and it going off is not negligence, it is an accident. Someone at the range, knowingly or not, pointing their gun at someone and it "accidentally" goes off IS negligence. Theres a difference. Now go back to playing under your bridge please.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:10:24

Another valid point...if the malfunction is deemed to be a manufacturing defect, although he must've been pointing the thing at you, could you sue Sig Sauer?
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:14:28

doubtful as sigs have manual safeties and unless one of them failed it would be hard to fail. weapons like glocks and springfield subcompacts dont have manual safeties so that could be a fail point.

im not looking to get rich, i just dont want to be financially ruined. that is all. im not a typical american payday chaser i suppose. i actually dont like lawyers.

regardless, you already said that the final fault lays in the direction that the pointy end was facing. would probably be a long court battle im not looking for. then again i havnt really sat down with my lawyers yet in a good sate of mind so we will see.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Symac

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:32:11

That sucks ford.. Wrong place, wrong time, near the wrong idiot. An example of how the few can ruin it for the many.

All for any suitably stable person owning a gun, but I think gun safety training needs to be mandatory.. Also who the fluff doesn't hold their gun downward while messing about? After this if I see someone waving that fluff about instead of holding it down, I am running, taking them out, or calling the cops... maybe a combination there of. Never gave it much thought at a range before.

The best place is country side though.

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:33:14

Originally posted by Trife:

and there is no such thing as an accidental discharge. it's literally not a thing. lol, nub
This.
I've seen a guy rack one in the chamber and it went off into his truck door...please explain how accidental discharges aren't a "thing"

It is never an accidental discharge. It is a negligent discharge. If people follow safety rules, things like this don't happen.
Ok so when you have a car accident, its due to your negligence and failure to follow safety rules...accidents NEVER happen, NNOOOOOO...fluffing idiot.

Dear moron,

Follow these safety rules and nothing bad will ever happen with a gun.

1. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded

2. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you intend to fire

3. Never point your weapon at anything you don't int3nd to shoot.

4. Keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire.

5. Know your target and what lies beyond.

These are simple rules that will elininate all firing range disasters if everyone follows them.

Again, if your weapon goes off and hit's someone you didn't follow at least 1 of the rulesson above. You aren't going to be doing squad fire and maneuvers or anything similiar as a civilian.

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:35:58

Jayr you are an idiot. I have put at least a million rounds down range and never have I witnessed an accidental discharge.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:38:02

DID YOU EVEN READ ANYTHING I JUST SAID? SRSLY.
wasn't me...

Heston Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:38:18

What about the accidental discharge from my wiener inside a vagina resulting in life? No ooooopssss?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:38:44

Jayr you are an idiot. I have put at least a million rounds down range and never have I witnessed an accidental discharge.
Bad troll, worse liar. Walk on home boy.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:40:09

And how did you form your retarded oppinion?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:40:44

And how did you form your retarded oppinion?
psh...
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:43:53

Unintentional discharge is the event of a firearm discharging (firing) at a time not intended by the user. An unintended discharge may be produced by an incompatibility between firearm design and usage, such as the phenomenon of cooking off a round in a closed bolt machine gun, a mechanical malfunction as in the case of slamfire in an automatic weapon, user induced due to training issues or negligence, or a simple accident.

This is what i've been meaning to say instead of accidental discharge. Thanks. Bye.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:45:37

And you being in the "marines", around full auto weapons and closed bolt machine guns, have never seen a round cooked or slam fired? GTFOH...i use to overheat my sks and it'd go full auto a few times.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:52:12

I never cooked off a round because I know how to shoot belt fed fluff. I also never had a negligent discharge with belt fed weapons that lack a safety. You are an idiot.

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 1:53:52

Unintentional discharge is the event of a firearm discharging (firing) at a time not intended by the user. An unintended discharge may be produced by an incompatibility between firearm design and usage, such as the phenomenon of cooking off a round in a closed bolt machine gun, a mechanical malfunction as in the case of slamfire in an automatic weapon, user induced due to training issues or negligence, or a simple accident.

This is what i've been meaning to say instead of accidental discharge. Thanks. Bye.

Perhaps you need to properly maintain your weapon or buy a quality AK. Sounds like your sear is fluffed up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:24:28

This thread went from irony to tardfest rather quickly :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:25:15

it happens

less about tardfest, more about MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im injured man! feed me attention and boobs and stuff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:26:52

(*Y*)

Better now?

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:27:36

those are some jacked up nips bro. literally and figuratively!

i like.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jan 22nd 2015, 2:33:56

Mexican plastic surgery at its finest

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:14:52

mexicans don't understand medicine, who are you kidding scott?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:19:11

Scott shld hang out with that guy that shot ford...maybe we'll get lucky.
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:21:05

Nah hes the holy master of gun safety, he would never allow sub par firearm handling practiced in his almighty presence...lmfao

Edited By: Jayr on Jan 22nd 2015, 3:23:44
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:22:03

to the people taking attention away from me

http://i.imgur.com/PdvoH52.png

people need to stop hijacking my look at me thread!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:25:54

Ok im done...its gnna leave a wicked scar btw
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 3:43:12

i hope so

tell people i junk punched a tiger and survived.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 4:01:06

Or u got shot in a bank robbery but u saved the day and beat the would be robber until the cops showed up
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 4:21:01

the real question is:

how many chainz could 2 chainz chain if 2 chainz could chain chainz
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 6:45:56

Im guessing they gave u some pretty sweet pain meds lmao
wasn't me...

Heston Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 7:29:51

My dogs brown eye in my backyard. I thought i had her taking a fluff but im not as sick as i hoped.
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2w6tjy0.jpg
I think thats all i have for u akl tonight.

Out.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 10:24:08

Originally posted by Heston:

My dogs brown eye in my backyard. I thought i had her taking a fluff but im not as sick as i hoped.
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2w6tjy0.jpg
I think thats all i have for u akl tonight.

Out.

Why.
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 17:01:01

Im guessing they gave u some pretty sweet pain meds lmao

in the hospital i was on morphine every 2 hours, and 2 10/325 mg loratabs every 4. now in just on the loratab. i have bumped the dosage down to 1 every 4 hours so i might be able to fluff soon. i aint no fluff, but my sphincter is apparently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 17:20:00

when you do finally have a BM, it'll feel marvelous

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 17:24:01

i thought i had to fluff yesterday, so i hobbled to the bathroom 20 feet away, it was just a fart. on my way back to the chair i lost my balance and had to catch myself with my gimp leg. i fear it set me back a couple days in range of motion. it also set me back in man points because i cried like a little fluff for about 17 seconds.

not to mention the effort it takes to simply lower oneself down to a toilet level with a leg that cant be bent or twisted. it is complex and not something i would not wish on anyone. i have a new respect for leg injuries.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 17:51:20

Hope you heal fast and hope you saved the bullet
Would be a nice souvenir

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 18:37:45

Geez, Ford, you really have people who will troll you after a RL crisis. One thing I will say about this, is this, "Ford is an integral part of this community, and wishing hurtful things upon him and his is unseemly to the point that I would gladly "suicide" your country over it. Ford might be a fluff in the game, but in RL, we have no right to judge him.

Good Luck Ford. I hope that the insurance company of that range and the assclown who shot you make you whole again, financially, physically, and personally.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 19:41:02

some people can separate the trolling i do for fun from my real personality, others cant. none of it effects me. my friends in this game know that i would do anything for them if they asked, and they have returned the sentiment in kind over the last few days. thanks for your support and sorry if i ever took any of my trolling too far. i had fun every second of it. hopefully you did too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 19:42:44

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Hope you heal fast and hope you saved the bullet
Would be a nice souvenir

you know, i dont have the bullet, and i hope it is on the way with the x-rays. stupidly, around here someone has to request x-rays in person and it has to be the patint. clearly im not going to hop down to the records building right now and get them, so im working through the red tape. im going to be pissed if they threw it out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BudsMyBud Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 2:07:22

damn! I noticed you being pretty angry in your posts lately, now I know why eh :P I missed this thread and I agree with archaic, you are a very lucky unlucky dude!

Thats crazy! You take care and get better quickly mrford
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 2:54:17

havnt you heard! im always angry in my posts because im a bad guy. gotta keep that reputation up!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 21:45:16

Everyone's favorite scene....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikssfUhAlgg
Your base is mine!

Heston Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 23:43:09

Friday is over. I feel like mrford at an ass kicking contest.

mrford Game profile

Jan 24th 2015, 0:07:06

I might not have 2 legs right now but I got crutches and no pain.

You might be suprised!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2015, 0:11:39

Here fordy, take notes :P

How to dance with Crutches: http://youtu.be/--U_yJZtHlc
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Trife Game profile

Jan 24th 2015, 0:34:27

i hereby declare that mrford shall henceforth be known as cheddar bob

*hides*

mrford Game profile

Jan 24th 2015, 1:45:06

im going to need an explanation of that reference before i decide if im offended or not!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jan 24th 2015, 1:50:30

Originally posted by mrford:
I might not have 2 legs right now but I got crutches and no pain.

You might be suprised!

Plus the pad for the top of the crutch looks like a fluff...

Heston Game profile

Jan 24th 2015, 1:54:11

Originally posted by mrford:
im going to need an explanation of that reference before i decide if im offended or not!

http://youtu.be/u7d37umPc3E