Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 15:14:03

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I can confirm that black hole has joined the darkness crew in allaince server. He will be trained into a mighty Berserker and he will crush all of the untaggeds and small time tags that aren’t cool soon enough!

Uh... you guys are gonna train me. And I'm gonna crush all the vets and tagged people. And train all the untags and newbies to do the same. LOL.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2023, 15:26:36

B-Hole will punch everyone in the meat wallet and collect the change! No one will be safe once he learns the art of the dragon.

My opinion on the game is it is an open-world (text) MMORPG, and we play how we please. The only limitation is built into the game.

Do what you want, have fun, and carry on.

Don't forget this is the year of the rabbit!

Tmac Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 16:27:25

That idea isn't as original as you may think. This isn't our first rodeo, lol. I hope you do recruit people to the game though =)

sfbob Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 17:42:55

Originally posted by BlackHole:

We also executed a hit on a FastCars member last night and I think we messed her game up pretty good. I felt bad, but it was a proof of concept for us, and allowed us to practice.

Not sure why you would feel bad about sending a few ineffectual ABs in what has clearly already become a war set.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 17:57:21

I should add this - what's the alternative?

Before The Resistance, if I'm not mistaken, Darkness would simply hit/kill any individuals or small groups that decided to attack literally anyone on the server. That was how they found their combat.

Here's the problem. That just runs the small guy/new players away.

What you're left with is a warring group of people looking for a fight, but not willing to fight anyone who has been around for awhile, which is 90% of team server. 90% of the server not wanting to fight, partly cause they'll get wrecked by Darkness if they do. And 10% of new people/small people never standing a chance, playing a round, and leaving, cause that wasn't fun.

That's what I'm trying to solve with The Resistance.

Alternatively you could play express until you get good, then ask to join / get asked to join a tag in Team or start your own tag that isn't full of suiciders and forum crybabies. I know you've not been around long enough to know but the last time someone tried to impose their will on the netting teams it didn't end well for them and we'll do the same to you guys if we have to. Getting killed again and again, set after set gets boring quickly as you'll find out.

iZenebas Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 17:57:23

This is a surprisingly entertaining thread. I wish I had enough time to war on 2 servers so i could join in on whatever is going on here, but I can only manage half-assed warring on 1 lol

Congrats to the resistance for spicing up a stagnant server, I guess. Kind of reminds me of ye olde iMagNum. But I don't think the plan of forcing netters to war will work. They'll just abandon the server and go to 1A where they can net in peace in the big clan that has kill teams to deal with suiciders.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 18:23:06

Originally posted by iZenebas:
This is a surprisingly entertaining thread. I wish I had enough time to war on 2 servers so i could join in on whatever is going on here, but I can only manage half-assed warring on 1 lol

Congrats to the resistance for spicing up a stagnant server, I guess. Kind of reminds me of ye olde iMagNum. But I don't think the plan of forcing netters to war will work. They'll just abandon the server and go to 1A where they can net in peace in the big clan that has kill teams to deal with suiciders.

Imag will be and always be a joke alliance.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2023, 18:28:39

I can confirm that black hole has joined the darkness crew in allaince server. He will be trained into a mighty Berserker and he will crush all of the untaggeds and small time tags that aren’t cool soon enough!

Damn, all that talk then he bends over hahahaha good fluff, major victory for darkness, 10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2023, 18:33:08

Uh... you guys are gonna train me. And I'm gonna crush all the vets and tagged people. And train all the untags and newbies to do the same. LOL.

Well, hopefully you won't train them to bend over and surrender when the going gets tough, I'm disappointed, I really thought you might become a true warrior that stands behind his words....but then you folded.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

iZenebas Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 18:37:21

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Imag will be and always be a joke alliance.

Doesn't matter, had fun and pissed off grumpy overly-serious old farts, mission accomplished

sfbob Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 19:37:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Damn, all that talk then he bends over hahahaha good fluff, major victory for darkness, 10/10

From 'resistance' to Darkness's new cadet team in a few days.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 22:51:24

Originally posted by sfbob:
I should add this - what's the alternative?

Before The Resistance, if I'm not mistaken, Darkness would simply hit/kill any individuals or small groups that decided to attack literally anyone on the server. That was how they found their combat.

Here's the problem. That just runs the small guy/new players away.

What you're left with is a warring group of people looking for a fight, but not willing to fight anyone who has been around for awhile, which is 90% of team server. 90% of the server not wanting to fight, partly cause they'll get wrecked by Darkness if they do. And 10% of new people/small people never standing a chance, playing a round, and leaving, cause that wasn't fun.

That's what I'm trying to solve with The Resistance.

Alternatively you could play express until you get good, then ask to join / get asked to join a tag in Team or start your own tag that isn't full of suiciders and forum crybabies. I know you've not been around long enough to know but the last time someone tried to impose their will on the netting teams it didn't end well for them and we'll do the same to you guys if we have to. Getting killed again and again, set after set gets boring quickly as you'll find out.

See I gotta be honest. This post pisses me off a bit.

In fact, a lot of the replies here do.

Yes, I realize in the last 10 years ya'll have been playing the game I'm probably not the first one to have the idea of forcing action. There are only so many things you can do in this game, so I'd imagine everything has been tried.

I also take issue with the words suiciders and forum crybabies.

1. No one is trying to suicide fluff. If you didn't notice, The Resistance had built up a bunch of strong countries and we warred our best.

2. No one is fluffing crying. So stop with that bullfluff.

I also take major issue with the threats 'we'll do the same to you, over and over again'.

Yea - I get it. Ya'll have been doing this a long time, and have some pretty sophisticated tools to use to your advantage. My crew doesn't have access to IRC bots that tell us when attacks are occuring, texts our phones, or auto calculates breakpoints.

But let's tone down the bravado a bit here. You can be good, without being an asshole. And you're really pushing that line, I think.

And if you think for one moment that your threats are going to scare me off whatever plan I come up with next, you're mistaken. I don't care how many times I get smashed, I like the challenge.

The purpose of me joining Darkness in alliance is two fold.

1. I was invited. Players were being nice to me, and I thought it'd be fun. I enjoy the game and I enjoy building friendships.

2. I figured the best way to beat my enemy is to learn how they are beating me. What better way than to roll with them a few rounds and learn how they do it. It won't hurt.

But any of you who think I'm just rolling over and surrendering because I joined up with them in alliance hasn't been paying attention.

My issues with them are on team. And my goals are on team. And I haven't wavered from those goals.

So send your fluffing kill runs. Let me get some practice in against that fluff. And get ready to run it back again next round, cause I'm not going anywhere.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2023, 23:12:04

I think mostly the grievances above are due to some terminology and out-of-context issues (with the exception of KoH, but he's a man of extremes, and you can safely ignore his taunts, as I don't think he even regularly plays this server - or maybe too many others these days). Most people on these forums I would safely categorize as "not assholes", but there are always exceptions.

Suiciders and cry babies likely refers to some of the people you recruited, based on their past behavior. I'm not too familiar with all of the names, but it's not too unsurprising that people who like the ideals of a resistance don't get along in game or in the forums with many.

For the threats aspect, I'd argue that's just mirroring your (less direct?) threats to upend the status quo and force netters to war. Besides, sfbob is likely in FastCars and (rightfully) is probably just as pissed at you.

I support your goals of learning from the best warrers and looking to recruit and expand your presence. I'm less supportive of forcing war on everyone (as a netter myself) but as long as people are playing the game and not just being jerks, that's more on me than you.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 23:17:23

1 Your whole mission is suicide. I don't know about strong countries probably you are mostly rainbows.

2 I'm referring to your teammate TheStupid who spends his whole time crying on the forums / in PMs about how unfair everything is.

You're asking me to tone down the bravado??? That's kind of ironic.
Have you read a single word you've written back to yourself Mr Bravado-Hole

Happy to have pissed you off. I know some people here find you funny or whatever but I don't.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 23:20:19

Actually Tertius put it in a much more diplomatic way than me so maybe skip my response and read his.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 23:51:29

Originally posted by Tertius:
I think mostly the grievances above are due to some terminology and out-of-context issues (with the exception of KoH, but he's a man of extremes, and you can safely ignore his taunts, as I don't think he even regularly plays this server - or maybe too many others these days). Most people on these forums I would safely categorize as "not assholes", but there are always exceptions.

Suiciders and cry babies likely refers to some of the people you recruited, based on their past behavior. I'm not too familiar with all of the names, but it's not too unsurprising that people who like the ideals of a resistance don't get along in game or in the forums with many.

For the threats aspect, I'd argue that's just mirroring your (less direct?) threats to upend the status quo and force netters to war. Besides, sfbob is likely in FastCars and (rightfully) is probably just as pissed at you.

I support your goals of learning from the best warrers and looking to recruit and expand your presence. I'm less supportive of forcing war on everyone (as a netter myself) but as long as people are playing the game and not just being jerks, that's more on me than you.

“with the exception of KoH, but he's a man of extremes, and you can safely ignore his taunts, as I don't think he even regularly plays this server”

Lmfao

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 0:01:03

sfbob - my posts aren't bravado, they are propaganda, which I very clearly outlined in one of my first posts here.

The difference is that I'm attempting to rile people up with the sole focus of creating more activity, recruiting people to this server, and attempting to be a catalyst for fun.

You, my friend, are simply thumping your chest and explaining how you'll steamroll me and anyone else who tries anything you don't like, over and over again.

I'm trying to create activity and fun. You're just being a jerk.

And if sfbob is mad cause he's in fastcars and we hit one of theirs... Well GOOD. I'm glad he's mad then. It means we did something right.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2023, 0:10:07

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by Tertius:

“with the exception of KoH, but he's a man of extremes, and you can safely ignore his taunts, as I don't think he even regularly plays this server”

Lmfao

LOL that is hilarious πŸ˜‚
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 0:24:16

KoHearts - I'm gonna throw this out there. And I think it's going to resonate... cause I think you're a lot like me.

Why don't you switch sides. Why don't you come join The Resistance.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2023, 0:28:08

KoHearts - I'm gonna throw this out there. And I think it's going to resonate... cause I think you're a lot like me.

Why don't you switch sides. Why don't you come join The Resistance.

In order for me to switch sides I would have to be in a side.. 🀷
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 0:33:51

Why don't you just join us then? Maybe you can give us that vet presence we need? I guarantee you'll have fun! I like people who are 'men of extremes'. I think you'd add that edge we need!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2023, 0:39:19

I don't like dying in vain, sorry.
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 0:39:53

sfbob - my posts aren't bravado, they are propaganda, which I very clearly outlined in one of my first posts here.

The difference is that I'm attempting to rile people up with the sole focus of creating more activity, recruiting people to this server, and attempting to be a catalyst for fun.

You, my friend, are simply thumping your chest and explaining how you'll steamroll me and anyone else who tries anything you don't like, over and over again.

I'm trying to create activity and fun. You're just being a jerk.

And if sfbob is mad cause he's in fastcars and we hit one of theirs... Well GOOD. I'm glad he's mad then. It means we did something right.

That doesn't make any sense - if you're trying to rile people up in the name of 'fun' and you think you've riled me up then according to you that's good?

But when I rile you up then that's not fun for you and I'm just being a jerk?

I really can't understand why you think I'm being such a jerk, surely I'm repaying your favour and making the game more fun for you?

I said you were a team of forum crybabies and you've just proved my point. (Just reminding you - this winding you up is fun by the way so keep smiling!)

Anyway your stated purpose was something to do with teams having more than 5 players wasn't it? But now your mission is to make things more fun?

BTW it was already fun here.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 0:43:05

sfbob - maybe you're not being a jerk and I'm just misconstruing your words. Who knows? I'm not perfect and might be making a judgement error here.

Also, just for the record. thestupid isn't on our team. He was last round... I think? I don't really know, we only had a few people, and we didn't really know each other. Either way, I don't really know him. I think he's the guy that messaged me last round yelling at me about getting us killed and saying he'd never play with us again, lol.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 1:29:09

As the guy who was nice to you and invited you to play with us in allaince I feel that I need to bring you back down to earth man.

You are playing with us in allaince only to learn from us to beat us? So your plan is to bite the hand that is feeding you?

We can give you all the tools in the world but the only way you gonna beat us is if you outnumber us 2:1 as this is a numbers game.

Now let’s tone this fluff measuring down as you have already lost 3 members…

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 1:33:36

I was offered a spot in Mercs. I made it clear I planned on continuing to fight Darkness in team. We all agreed that was fine, and in fact I think you guys told me you encouraged that.

Yea - I was definitely joining you guys to learn from you. And of course I'm going to take what I learned and put it into action in my other games, why would I not?

I'm not sure why this was a surprise? I understand if ya'll don't want to teach me. No hard feelings. But I don't feel like I was unclear about my intentions, whatsoever.

As far as us losing 3 members... are you talking about countries that have been destroyed? Yea. I think that was the expected outcome at the onset though, wasn't it?

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 2:33:54

I was offered a spot in Mercs. I made it clear I planned on continuing to fight Darkness in team. We all agreed that was fine, and in fact I think you guys told me you encouraged that.

Yea - I was definitely joining you guys to learn from you. And of course I'm going to take what I learned and put it into action in my other games, why would I not?

I'm not sure why this was a surprise? I understand if ya'll don't want to teach me. No hard feelings. But I don't feel like I was unclear about my intentions, whatsoever.

As far as us losing 3 members... are you talking about countries that have been destroyed? Yea. I think that was the expected outcome at the onset though, wasn't it?

Die.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 2:55:36

Woah, that's aggressive. LOL

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 3:35:24

Woah, that's aggressive. LOL

Just in game :)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2023, 5:52:13

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm *** retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2023, 12:27:02

B-Hole, you blew it!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2023, 15:20:29

Originally posted by Requiem:
B-Hole, you blew it!

He didn’t only blew it.. he prolapsed…

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 20th 2023, 17:57:26

only #55, #38 and #15 left to die.

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 0:43:36

i challenge u to do it with out calling in a third clanπŸ˜‰
ted rampon

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 0:44:07

no hard feelings if u do thoπŸ˜ƒ
ted rampon

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 1:04:56

What are you talking about? The countries you've killed are back. You think just cause you cause one to go red we are done?

We are like phoenixes. You can't ever kill us, you can only fight us endlessly.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 1:46:47

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 3:12:33

The effort is admirable, Coalie. You're clever, a great story teller, and have very clearly insulted me.

And I don't give a fuuuuuuucccckkkkk. I'm still gonna come at that ass, over and over and over. Get used to it.

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 3:18:47

Originally posted by Coalie:
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

im guessin ur gpa told u bout a dstick and how much more dangerous they r then a cigeratte and being the spoild child u r nevr learnt and now u still hav cancer and also baby cuz dtick instructions were nevr talkd about in ur home cuz yall stuck em out everywhere ya could til ur satisfaction was had cuz ur mind is gone and twisted and ur self retribution has been put on hold for ur self endeavors. glhf
ted rampon

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 3:18:47

im guessin ur gpa told u bout a dstick and how much more dangerous they r then a cigeratte and being the spoild child u r nevr learnt and now u still hav cancer and also baby cuz dtick instructions were nevr talkd about in ur home cuz yall stuck em out everywhere ya could til ur satisfaction was had cuz ur mind is gone and twisted and ur self retribution has been put on hold for ur self endeavors. glhf
ted rampon

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 3:19:25

πŸ˜ƒ
ted rampon

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 3:21:57

dont forget about the clan challenge! good luck darkness and slowcars.. u should b able to beat us ragtags on ur own wit out anymore helpπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ted rampon

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 6:40:28

you dont want fastcars to hit you? But you decleared war on them and AB them 3 times now lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 7:16:17

The waiter says "Say When", grating the parmesan cheese over my pizza. Foolish mistake. Anyone should know that there is no "when". As parmesan fills the restaurant, the pizza only gets better. After only an hour, the restaurants interior its completely filled with parmesan, killing twenty. But the resuraunt is only the beginning. Next the USA will be taken by parmesan, a force stronger than anyone could have anticipated. After that comes the world. Consider this a warning, to get to a foreign planet immediately. At least that will provide temporary safety, until the parmesan rises to MARS. At that point, there will be enough cheese on my pizza, and I will be ready to eat.

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 9:33:01

you dont want fastcars to hit you? But you decleared war on them and AB them 3 times now lol

im not saying i dont want fastcars to hits us. i actually suspect that u NEED fastcars to hit us and expect it to b the outcome. its jus that ive heard the mighty darkness can 1v3 its opponets in the past and was hoping that we were up against the same greatness.πŸ˜ƒ that was in the alliance server so maybe rules r different...howevr i guess time will tell.
ted rampon

TedRampone Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 10:10:34

The waiter says "Say When", grating the parmesan cheese over my pizza. Foolish mistake. Anyone should know that there is no "when". As parmesan fills the restaurant, the pizza only gets better. After only an hour, the restaurants interior its completely filled with parmesan, killing twenty. But the resuraunt is only the beginning. Next the USA will be taken by parmesan, a force stronger than anyone could have anticipated. After that comes the world. Consider this a warning, to get to a foreign planet immediately. At least that will provide temporary safety, until the parmesan rises to MARS. At that point, there will be enough cheese on my pizza, and I will be ready to eat.

u know what kind of people make food references......pear shaped and ballon shaped people with a dusty treadmill and flat bike tiresπŸ˜ƒ
ted rampon

sfbob Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 12:24:00

Originally posted by TedRampone:

im not saying i dont want fastcars to hits us. i actually suspect that u NEED fastcars to hit us and expect it to b the outcome. its jus that ive heard the mighty darkness can 1v3 its opponets in the past and was hoping that we were up against the same greatness.πŸ˜ƒ that was in the alliance server so maybe rules r different...howevr i guess time will tell.

The old reverse psychology trick - nice. If only Fast Cars was part of Darkness that might just have worked for you.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 21st 2023, 14:21:24

SFbob, that's like saying Greece and Germany aren't in an alliance together.

Yea, technically they are different countries. But they are both in NATO, and they are both in the European Union.

Don't act like 80% of this server isn't in NATO together. When I see you all attack each other, I'll believe it's not NATO. Until then, you're all fluffing NATO, and my boys are aliens from mars. And we gonna probe that ass!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 15:06:56

You're Russian?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2023, 15:07:18

It may seem that way, but FastCars and Snake warred recently. And Darkness and Snake have had skirmishes. After you war, you pact - it's diplomacy to get what each want and prevent future misunderstandings. It's more fun to war with larger numbers imo, so on team, if you stick to strict 5 man teams, it's more enjoyable to compete for the "triple crown" - number one individual country, highest team Average NW, and along for the ride, the highest total team NW. Team dynamics, market dynamics, and not messing up timings all add to a great competition with pretty even footing, and there have been some really close rounds the last two sets.