Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2023, 0:55:03

They need macddady now to complete the trifecta.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 3:41:09

And Hellrush and Hungry.

Once you unite all of Earths mightiest warriors it’s game over for Darkness. They will be begging for mercy!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 21:29:43

It’s been 24hrs since black hole and the resistance delivered their surprise first strike.

Can we please get an update from your side on your 24hr accomplishments please?

On our side i happy to report that the leader black hole #2 has been severely crippled and is hanging on life support.

#50, #35, #48, #26 have taken substantial damage but they are still operational.

The strongholds of #44, #15 and #47 are still intact and fully operational for the resistance. Darkness will conduct special operations on these targets shortly once we resupply fuel and ammo for our dark slow and fast vehicles

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2023, 21:32:18

They're going to claim moral victory!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 0:42:17

Superfly - you guys have done amazing. There are only... 5 Resist members in the top 8 now.

Yea, you took me down a few notches. Congrats! I learned some valuable lessons though, so I thank you for that. I look forward to the rest of this match, as well as my 4th round in this game. I won't make the same mistake twice.

I do want to ask you a question. Are you... slow? Is that why one of your clans is called slowness? You cited a surprise attack. I've been telling you exactly what I'm going to do and how I'm going to do it for a month now. I go by the same name in game every time, I don't hide behind aliases, or fake clan tags to cause confusion.

But you're calling it a surprise attack, so I'm wondering... what is wrong with you? Why did you not realize it was coming?

Also - KoHearts, I'd love to know who you are in game. To address your moral victory point... nope. Not a moral victory. A straight up victory.

What are/were our goals?

1. Recruit for The Resistance. We went from 3 people to 9 in one round. These three people had no previous relationships and are new to the game, and we've grown, in a single round, into a serious issue for Darkness.

2. Darkness has taken SIGNIFICANT losses. So much so that they cannot do anything to anyone else. Their ability to control the round and attack whomever they want is completely gone. In fact, they are ripe to be picked by any other team that so chooses. Darkness has basically gone from being able to play their game, to having to play The Resistances game. They have been stuck, from the get go, in this fight. They were forced into this fight, and have no way out of it.

So no, not a moral victory. Just a complete and utter victory. We were supposed to be absolutely stomped/destroyed and had no chance against Darkness, remember?

You guys do realize that more than half of our members are very very new to this game, right? Like for instance, I'm still trying to figure out why tanks I sold on the market, I didn't get paid for. Can't figure it out. Is there a delay between when they sell and when I actually get paid? And if so, how long?

Things like that are still being learned by me and my team. The more we learn, the more of a problem we are for Darkness. Ya'll shouldn't be so happy. We are rising. A new era has descended upon Earth Empires. This is only the beginning.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2023, 0:54:19

Too long didn't read.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 1:13:08

I know you didn't Req - you didn't have to waste time posting. Don't worry, keep working with your teachers at school. Maybe ask to get extra time with the reading group so you can build up your stamina. You'll get their kid, keep up the good work.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2023, 1:15:26

I can read just fine, you're just not worth my time. Learn how to get your ideas across more efficiently or keep wasting your time!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 1:57:21

You are mistaken. You think I care about whether or not you're willing to read more than 100 characters. I don't.

I'm not going to be bullied into speaking like a simpleton because you can't handle reading. If you don't want to read, that's your choice.

I have an even better idea. Why don't you just stop posting here all together. You aren't bringing anything of value, other than whining. And although the whining is valuable in the sense that it's amusing... it's ultimately not really all that valuable. So just... go away.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:02:54

Black hole I know that you are trying to recruit more tags to your suicide mission as two of our allies have already reached out with your messages saying that we are bad dudes lol.

So figured I’d save the you trouble and let you know that we are friendly with Takers Freedom as I mentioned above we help kill their suiciders often.
We are friends with Bad4U and we have long standing peace pact.
FF1 which is my friend Sonak also has peace pact.
Snake - all players here are friends of darkness and we will kill anyone that screws with them.
xUISX - darkness netting tag

As you can see you might as well stop messaging our Allies and trying to recruit them.

With us being friends and pacted to all the tags do u see why we kill suicider untaggeds now like you 3 rounds ago?

Anyways congrats on being in the top 10. I think that you guys are prematurely hitting your climax and peaking into the top 10.

We are gentle long lasting lovers. We are foreplaying you right now as we get bigger and we will love you long time. Will see who is limp and done by the end of the week and who is still mighty and hard….

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 16th 2023, 2:07:44

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:13:02

Superfly - I appreciate you giving me the rundown of relationships in this server. I've figured most of that out already, but the confirmation is helpful.

Out of curiosity... do you not see a problem with everyone on the server having a relationship with you?

I'm not trying to be snarky right now. I'm honestly wondering what type of game you want to play? You and your three tags, and then you just listed 4 other clans.

That's 7 clans that are either yours, you have a peace pact with, or you have allied with to attack anyone who attacks them.

My team makes up 2 tags on this server.

There are only 10 total. So not including my ragtag group that you bullied two rounds ago (and were untagged) you and your friends made up 7 out of 8 clans.

What the fluff? What's the point of playing the game at this point? Seriously? And anyone who even tries to do anything else on the server you all rise up against, as you've admitted.

What are you doing? What's the point?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:15:44

Dude have you played 1a yet or express?

The point is to explore for your land or farm the bots. Gain land and make net worth and FA your best guy into the Top 10 and then hi five yourself.

It’s the reason why no one buys turrets or tanks in those servers or here. It’s the peaceful Wild West.

We are just here to kill all the untaggeds, keep the peace and watch everyone else finish top 10 lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 16th 2023, 2:17:56

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:18:44

By 1A do you mean tourney? I think you know the answer to that, we all got banned together.

But aside from tourney and this team server, I haven't played any others yet.

I get that you like to play the whole explore, build, never do anything else thing. But is that really how EVERYONE plays this game? Why don't you guys... I don't know, compete against each other? War is fun, right? Isn't that the whole point of having jets, tanks, spies, etc? Half this game is built around warring, and you're telling me that 7 out of 8 clans on team server prefer to ensure nobody attacks anybody else (with the exception of you guys picking on solos) and you all just play sim-builder?

It just blows my mind that this is how the majority of players want to play this game.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:21:11

1a is allaince server.

Personally yes I like to war. As does everyone in darkness hence why we only war here and we all play in allaince in a war tag.

Currently there are about 70 or so players participating in a large war in that server. Multiple teams involved.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:24:21

Oooh, I think I gotta get involved in that server then. Sounds like my kind of fun.

Why are there so many players on alliance, and so few on team in comparison?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:25:20

Check your messages

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2023, 2:43:22

Req - skip this post =P

The main issue with warring in general, is that it requires a lot of time to do well: coordinating with multiple schedules, being able to jump online at a moment's notice, and then the competition may not last the full set depending on how it starts, and can get pretty one-sided.

Netting requires less time, especially on team where most groups are peaceful all-explore, but you have interesting dynamics amongst the five country groups as far as strategies, market play, and general optimization of the many variables that make up a final networth (including growth, stocking, and destocking) which can be done on your own schedule and mostly just requires experience, good teachers, and/or math (spreadsheets). It's just two ways to play the game, but they are a bit mutually exclusive. In the old days, netters would often fight a war in exchange for a multi-set peace pact so there was some balance, but that wasn't always the case.

Over the years many netters have left the game when forced to war, and many warrers like to take a break, so it's sort of come to a mutually beneficial regime in this multi-decades old game where the two are rather separate, and players bounce between the two in different alliances or servers depending on their goal for those months.

If you want to war, darkness will gladly accommodate you. If you want to net, you might join a group in alliance who can teach you the ropes (though to be competitive, you'll have to grab bots and camp for good returns which takes more effort). If you want to war, similarly, there may be groups in alliance who'd gladly welcome you. Other servers are mostly solo, though express and FFA would give you a lot of opportunity to try new things.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 16th 2023, 2:46:18

Thanks for the post, Tertius. That's very interesting.

I'm gonna have to find a way to mix up the metagame.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2023, 3:02:49

Who let deano back in?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2023, 5:56:24

Tertius with the actual helpful post lol.

Team, during any periods of active development and as I've stated to you before, is a server that got neglected and people wanted to change. It just never really happened. There was a time where the mods enforced a rule called SOTS (Spirit Of The Server) where if you were found colluding with other teams you would be deleted. I've never liked this thing you've experienced in tourney, which is to say, getting deleted for something the game allows you to do based on a judgement call by a moderator. All people have biases whether they admit them to themselves or not. On team, SOTS especially did not work. It culminated in a clan we in Elders (Darkness' predecessor) had told was marked for death. In order to avoid outright war with us, that tag declared war on a small 3 member netting tag. By the rules in SOTS, we were told we couldn't hang the bastards high because they were already at war, and we'd be teaming up with someone else. But the war was ours to have and our enemies were just being cowards and toxic to the community. When we got deleted for whiping them out, the mod at the time got very ridiculed by everyone because we were only wiping the server of a scourge everyone knew was our target. This was the last time collusion rules were enforced. Everything will always look bad for the mod when they're forced to make a judgment call that isn't built into the mechanics of the game.

We, and by that I mean Darkness and previously Elders, have generally been trying to fight wars, but to be kind to the folks we've known for decades in doing so. But we generally don't lose, especially at our peak we were the top dogs by far, so we generally have to wait for other folks to indulge us. Where people in Darkness may seem mad to you, you probably only P/O'd fast cars. Darkness wants this and too often doesn't get it.

But the reality is, after SOTS died, development of this server died with it. Old die hards really like it because 15 years ago there was no bots, and this server plays a bit like the old game with its haggard market problems. There's been talk of changing it many times, but it just didn't happen. This server, most of all, is what the players make it.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 17th 2023, 5:06:50

derrick sighting
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 17th 2023, 16:36:25

You guys aren't looking so hot over there black hole. What's up?

Rasp Game profile

Jan 17th 2023, 19:46:43

Originally posted by BlackHole:

2. Darkness has taken SIGNIFICANT losses. So much so that they cannot do anything to anyone else. Their ability to control the round and attack whomever they want is completely gone. In fact, they are ripe to be picked by any other team that so chooses. Darkness has basically gone from being able to play their game, to having to play The Resistances game. They have been stuck, from the get go, in this fight. They were forced into this fight, and have no way out of it.

So no, not a moral victory. Just a complete and utter victory. We were supposed to be absolutely stomped/destroyed and had no chance against Darkness, remember?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2023, 20:04:37

He already did and lost his ass 🤷
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 17th 2023, 20:10:22

Are you joking?

We are doing just fine. Darkness is definitely throwing a lot of fluff at us. And yea, we've taken our licks.

But take for example Solar Flare.

They took down a few hundred buildings, and took down about 50k tanks.

They spent about 150k tanks doing it, lost a good 4k spies, and how many turns?

All to what? Cause Solar Flare to have to waste not even half as many turns putting some buildings back up.

I've been told Darkness is the biggest/baddest kid on the block. They haven't lost a war in a decade. They can 1v2 other veteran teams.

And they are struggling with this rag-tag bunch of Resistance members. I guess good job, Darkness. Keep up the good effort. In time, I think you guys might be able to get there.

Don't take too much time though. The Resistance grows stronger everyday. Learns more everyday. Compare us this round to last, it's night and day. Wait till next round!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2023, 20:18:03

Are you joking?

We are doing just fine. Darkness is definitely throwing a lot of fluff at us. And yea, we've taken our licks.

But take for example Solar Flare.

They took down a few hundred buildings, and took down about 50k tanks.

They spent about 150k tanks doing it, lost a good 4k spies, and how many turns?

All to what? Cause Solar Flare to have to waste not even half as many turns putting some buildings back up.

I've been told Darkness is the biggest/baddest kid on the block. They haven't lost a war in a decade. They can 1v2 other veteran teams.

And they are struggling with this rag-tag bunch of Resistance members. I guess good job, Darkness. Keep up the good effort. In time, I think you guys might be able to get there.

Don't take too much time though. The Resistance grows stronger everyday. Learns more everyday. Compare us this round to last, it's night and day. Wait till next round!

You still don't understand the concept, turn red = dead = lost.

All the damage done prior is a precursor to your country turning red.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 17th 2023, 22:01:17

I UNDERSTAND NOTHING - THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU!!!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2023, 22:19:51

lawl

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2023, 23:54:04

LoL legit funny!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 1:35:15

Darkness is a state of mind. Let the shadow overtake you!

MILORD Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 2:50:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

The most important resource about the war: 1 Well-coordinated, organized team. 2 fighting spirit. 3Motive. 4 moves. I know many examples that lead to the fact that this is what happens in our history. In history for example: Spartacus against Rome. In the game mars2025: a multi-year war of knights and SF Union.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2023, 3:55:49

Originally posted by MILORD:

The most important resource about the war: 1 Well-coordinated, organized team. 2 fighting spirit. 3Motive. 4 moves. I know many examples that lead to the fact that this is what happens in our history. In history for example: Spartacus against Rome. In the game mars2025: a multi-year war of knights and SF Union.

I don't know that it would apply to many mars2025 clans since there was so many multies, one man with 100s of countries doesn't fall under "coordinated, organized team", just saying
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 9:34:49

I don't know that it would apply to many mars2025 clans since there was so many multies, one man with 100s of countries doesn't fall under "coordinated, organized team", just saying

You are right. I wasn't talking about myself. LoL.
this theme of the war of the Dark Forces of Resistance. Personally, I wonder how our friends will advance in this war. Perhaps new strategies will open up. Progress engine war (military).
P. S.
Hundreds were not accused of registering accounts.

Edited By: MILORD on Jan 18th 2023, 9:44:28
See Original Post
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 9:48:33

In general, the Dark Ones are a tough nut to crack. But maybe they got old and another team came to replace them .... Time will show)
born in the USSR

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2023, 12:07:26

A group of 150 gay couples called The Sacred Band of Thebes ended Spartan dominance in an ironic homosexual 300 plot twist. The Wikipedia article is wild for those dudes. Like seriously an army of 300 homosexuals took down thousands of them. Anything can happen.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 12:11:53

There is a Mars 2025 game?!?? Do people still play? Maybe Mars needs a resistance too.

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 17:13:47

Derrick lives.... just posting for bonus.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2023, 19:42:35

In general, the Dark Ones are a tough nut to crack. But maybe they got old and another team came to replace them .... Time will show)

Yup, everything expires!

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
A group of 150 gay couples called The Sacred Band of Thebes ended Spartan dominance in an ironic homosexual 300 plot twist. The Wikipedia article is wild for those dudes. Like seriously an army of 300 homosexuals took down thousands of them. Anything can happen.

Testosterone + enraged emos = bloodshed

There is a Mars 2025 game?!?? Do people still play? Maybe Mars needs a resistance too.

Once upon a time, that ship sailed in to the sunset.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 18th 2023, 20:58:58

Was it awesome, KoHearts?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2023, 21:19:43

Not unless you had time to run 200+ countries, that place was a free for all wild wild west, like earth was back in late 90s, multies galore
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2023, 22:02:55

It wasn't ever good IMO. The server was very slow, and they did nothing about cheating.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 0:48:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Black hole I know that you are trying to recruit more tags to your suicide mission as two of our allies have already reached out with your messages saying that we are bad dudes lol.

So figured I’d save the you trouble and let you know that we are friendly with Takers Freedom as I mentioned above we help kill their suiciders often.
Snake - all players here are friends of darkness and we will kill anyone that screws with them.

As you can see you might as well stop messaging our Allies and trying to recruit them.

With us being friends and pacted to all the tags do u see why we kill suicider untaggeds now like you 3 rounds ago?

Anyways congrats on being in the top 10. I think that you guys are prematurely hitting your climax and peaking into the top 10.

We are gentle long lasting lovers. We are foreplaying you right now as we get bigger and we will love you long time. Will see who is limp and done by the end of the week and who is still mighty and hard….

Thanks Superfly. I’m
Glad we have your guys respect. That makes my day, I know my little group is legit now for you to say that.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2023, 1:37:54

B-Hole, the resistance is falling like flies!

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 2:58:31

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Thanks Superfly. I’m
Glad we have your guys respect. That makes my day, I know my little group is legit now for you to say that.

What is the point of making pacts with all/most tags in this server? To prevent any warring and allow an all-x NW'er to come out on top?

Seems like the multiple pacts defeat the spirit of the server...
-MrRedManbhs

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 3:16:33

It’s a Netgainers game bro. No one wants to war.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 5:58:13

Originally posted by Mrredmanbhs:
Originally posted by Cathankins:

Thanks Superfly. I’m

What is the point of making pacts with all/most tags in this server? To prevent any warring and allow an all-x NW'er to come out on top?

Seems like the multiple pacts defeat the spirit of the server...

Well for me personally I enjoy them but I have 4 other guys on my team as well who have various reasons for not wanting to war. Some of them it’s time, some just don’t enjoy warring.

A big part of it as well is the war clans are so good at what they do you won’t find anyone who wants to take part in that. Mainly because it would just be self flagellation.

I think it would be great to have a few more legit war clans personally but good luck finding guys with the time and skill who want to play. I’ve propose “dumbing” down darkness play style to meet other clans halfway (so maybe they would agree to a war then) but they aren’t interested and I get that too, why agree to a one handed
Boxing match if you already have the title.

Tmac Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 14:43:55

Darkness has the most members and most war experience. Most of the other teams want to spend 5 minutes a day exploring and maximizing their nw peacefully. Most of us have known each other for a while so darkness leaves us be. It's a small community =)

The resistance has built a big team and want to fight so I'm sure darkness is happy with that. Now you guys need to learn how to war and coordinate because darkness already has that down pat.

Each server has a different style. Alliance has multiple war clans that fight every set and multiple clans that only grab bots and net in peace. Ffa is pretty cool if you want to run lots of countries with lots of bots. Primary and tourney leaves you all by yourself which I like the most(no colluding aloud and no bots). Express has bots so that's more of a solo bot farming server although it is possible to do solo kill runs which is fun.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 14:53:35

Tmac - Darkness has actually been pretty great, and invited me in to join them on alliance. They are open to teaching me and letting me learn how to war.

I'll be honest, my first thought was wow. We never stood a chance. The tools they use are sophisticated as fluff. We use discord.

They have tools that calculate break points, send them text messages when they start getting attacked, and all kinds of other stuff.

Strategy and skill aside, we are at a distinct disadvantage due to the tools they have. Not complaining, just giving an observation.

Cats opinion on wanting more warring clans is great. He also raises the problem of not everyone wanting to be as available and intense about warring as Darkness is. I think that's a really great observation. Most of us are probably adults, with adult responsibilities. This game is cool cause you can play for 5 minutes here or there. Unless you're warring Darkness. Then you need to have all these tools, get text messages if you get attacked, etc.

Perhaps the solution is a lower level of war. One that doesn't use tools. Maybe that's where The Resistance comes in? We might not be able to go toe to toe with Darkness. But - we did hold our own for awhile, and made them work a little bit for it.

We also executed a hit on a FastCars member last night and I think we messed her game up pretty good. I felt bad, but it was a proof of concept for us, and allowed us to practice.

Perhaps The Resistance's goal won't be to fight Darkness head to head. But to force the rest of team server to fight. I know most people want to net. But maybe that's not an option. Maybe you'll have to fight sometimes. I know Darkness will attack us if we attack others. But that's just the price we might have to pay to force interaction between other people.

Perhaps we act like terrorists? Threaten netters with us attacking/suiciding on them if they don't attack/get involved with another team in some way. Basically force interaction under the threat of us bringing it if they don't do it willingly themselves.

And yes, we won't win in team. But I think we've proven we can do damage to people.

Is that what our role is ultimately destined to become?

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 14:57:34

I should add this - what's the alternative?

Before The Resistance, if I'm not mistaken, Darkness would simply hit/kill any individuals or small groups that decided to attack literally anyone on the server. That was how they found their combat.

Here's the problem. That just runs the small guy/new players away.

What you're left with is a warring group of people looking for a fight, but not willing to fight anyone who has been around for awhile, which is 90% of team server. 90% of the server not wanting to fight, partly cause they'll get wrecked by Darkness if they do. And 10% of new people/small people never standing a chance, playing a round, and leaving, cause that wasn't fun.

That's what I'm trying to solve with The Resistance.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 19th 2023, 15:01:42

I can confirm that black hole has joined the darkness crew in allaince server. He will be trained into a mighty Berserker and he will crush all of the untaggeds and small time tags that aren’t cool soon enough!