Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 7:36:59

But bro you just said that You suicided darkness over one guy that you beefed with. So others were pure colateral damage. I don’t have personal beef with you if anything I even offered to team with you for one set lol.

But on the subject of server cancers; Technically all netters are cancerous to the this game. Look at 1A, look at team. If it wasn’t for the constant complaining about LGs we wouldnt have bots in other servers. The netters have basterized this game so much so that the developers should just delete every Attack function that is not related to land grabbing bots.

I have probably been the most persecuted / targeted person on this server and yes I am going to be a fluff when I am hit constantly just as you did in the past when you were being hit.

However as I mentioned in the first post, I changed to accommodate you people and joined the mindless all-x players multiple sets ago and Yet every damn set I am hit and so is Darkn3ss which again is the all-x netting tag.

So yes I am going to be fluff and hit a few of you because my other course of action is to quit the server and this game for good. It is what I did in primary and tourney after always getting suicided for no damn reason. However, I am not ready to quit team and retire from this game just yet.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 15:52:37

<3 ya SF, but I was hated by a lot more for a lot longer here! Better step up your game foo

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2020, 16:10:38

I should have suicided everyone instead of quitting after that fluff Hellrush decided to suicide me on multiple servers because I hurt his feewings 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Invictus Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 16:12:26

The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.

archaic Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 17:38:33

Originally posted by SuperFly:
But bro you just said that You suicided darkness over one guy that you beefed with. So others were pure colateral damage.

Hardly, all of Darkness hit weedy after drunk got his feelings hurt. Darkness had become as cancerous as TSO. unfortunately most of the players in darkness are so bad at the game that suicidimg them was not very rewarding.

Edited By: archaic on Aug 25th 2020, 17:31:43
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 22:03:39

Originally posted by Invictus:

Spoken like a true netter that does not want to be hit.

All the best on the NW race. Currently after spying 14 countries it looks like half of them have stocked up in tanks (30k+) and the rest are still at 0 tanks.

Guess they gonna gamble on saving a few $ bucks on expenses.

Ps nice to see HCnFC saving turns when I updated your ops. U guys gonna try a KR? Looks interesting

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 24th 2020, 22:18:05
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2020, 2:18:35

Originally posted by Invictus:

Spoken like a true netter that does not want to be hit.

All the best on the NW race. Currently after spying 14 countries it looks like half of them have stocked up in tanks (30k+) and the rest are still at 0 tanks.

Guess they gonna gamble on saving a few $ bucks on expenses.

Ps nice to see HCnFC saving turns when I updated your ops. U guys gonna try a KR? Looks interesting

Get it right for fluffs sake SF! It's HCaFC!!!!!!! HCnFC has been gone for several sets 🙇

/me slaps SuperFly with a large trout
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 0:22:57

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 4:54:11

Man. I just wanted to post on the thread with 5 other people who don't currently play team debate superfly. I don't play team right now either, SO HERE'S MY EXTREMELY VALUABLE OPINION.

Archy, you're right on a few things, but definitely wrong about kills being better than messing up production this early. Civ returns are narfed at the beginning of sets so it still takes 250 hits for a kill. If you spend 500 turns to kill a 2000 acre country, it only loses 60% of its buildings when it restarts, and is literally only 1 20 turn batch from returning to 1600 acres. So in most cases, a combination of farming, then ABs and nukes/chems wind up being more effective to cause production loss than a kill/restart. LaF/PDM and other clans have repeatedly shown that OOP, crippling production is far far more effective use of turns than kills.

Also, I have a top 20 best 3 on this server, right there with Ebert. I have as many top tens as archaic in a third as many sets, and a best three more than ten million ahead of him. My kills are higher, my deaths are lower, my defends are higher. In netting and in war, I have outplayed archaic in every aspect of this server. I warred for my first 4 sets on this server in elders and then created my own netting tag. My netting tag was run off the server by....other netting tags????

Wait....what?

That's right folks. I've netted only 20ish sets on this server and I have been suicided or outright FSed in all but 3 sets. In only 2 of those sets my suiciders were not from allies of netting tags. The other 15ish times I have been hit were by netting tags like zigzag trying to get revenge on me for being a former elder. Or from people like archaic who are in some ways just thinking they are standing up for their friends when they hit me, because maybe it's best if he chooses my friends or something. But the thing is, I haven't had any desire to war on this server since like 2016 and because I once played with someone yall feel some type of way about, literal netters attack me.

I 100% empathize with SF. I also tried to be a good boy and all x net this server and continuously got hit by geta or archaic or gerdler or celphi or whoever. We're not allowed to net so why should yall be able to? I also 100% support the idea of just doing 20 ABs on each so the top ten is a level playing field for people like me. If y'all wanna play that way, let's at least make the top 10 honest.

Otherwise like, get your friends to leave people like me alone. Give SF a chance to actually all x net. Or like....just accept that people like us are going to want a level playing field. You shouldn't expect to have your friends suiciding someone while you get to net. If y'all just wanna net, perhaps you can tell your buddies to stop the nonsense for your sake. If it is a random suicider, it's an anomaly. Only 5% of the time I am suicided on this server is it a non-ally of a netting tag. Either accept the level playing field as people like SF will provide it, or allow people like us to net peacefully by helping facilitate it.

Weedy should be held accountable for archaic. Why? Because if weedy had told archy to stop, and hit him with darkness, he would have stopped sets before he did. Because he wouldn't want weedy to waste their turns hitting him. The onus is on you guys to stop this stuff, and you're failing at it. This should have been expected.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 26th 2020, 5:35:50
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 5:29:53

It's seriously just old and tired that you guys are over there giggling with and encouraging people who are suiciding people who reformed their play to honestly compete with the netters here. Just cut that fluff out. Either start helping kill them because they are your people, or expect that I'll be joining SF's cause next set. Y'all need to change and SF is 100% on point.

Weedy needs to help me kill archy if he hits me netting. Zigzag needed to help me kill gerdler if he hits me netting. And then they will stop. This isnt complicated. You guys have the power to stop it, not people like me and SF. So get to it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 26th 2020, 5:41:35
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 26th 2020, 12:03:53

LOL Derrick you seem to be missing that SF changed his ways only last set and only because he was busy killing some stuff instead of griefing netters. He still have not reformed at all, he was just kept busy as far as I can tell(I don't play this server but I've been accused of suiciding Darkness for several sets now so I assume someone got fed up).

My 3 brief returns to this fluffhole in the last year I have been threatened, hit in a mutually detrimental manner and had my netting compromised by SF all those sets. Only SF. No one else. He did the same thing to weedy which made them quit the server and archaic suicide(albeit Drunck seemed to back SF on that fluffplay and Drunck was totally respectful to ZZ last we set foot here).

Now obviously a one time thing can be forgiven, and a two time thing is just a one time thing that happened twice. But this is a pattern of around 15-20 sets that only seemed to end when SF got other things that took up his turns. Don't overplay the "change in nature" that lasted what 1 reset(broken streak now) because he had to kill stuff before he had time to mess with anyone!

Also I have no reason to hit you if you don't hit me, You know full well what happened before I hit elders. And Darkness isnt elders in this matter because they still accepted retals and they didnt specifically target us(which elders totally did, which left us no choice), they just have 1 fluff that no one can be bothered to deal with. So they don't need KungFuing imo. He is the reason I don't play the server tho. I have many netting ideas I want to try here several of which are totally impossible as long as SF still plays this way.

Anyways Im glad this server has been made pointless by superfly. It saves me time. When it comes to Darkness I always thought the purpose was to stir up fluff so they had stuff to kill. Playing in a tag that plays like superflu, kills its own members and chases peaceful netting tags off the server, should be fine if you don't expect to netgain. If you do have those expectations you should probably act with diplomacy because you have had issues with every netting tag except villains(who you still don't mess with because you know they are gonna be fine with it and just war you while netters like archaic and me will cause the drama that SF plays for). I think archaic is mostly a fluff but I'm 100% team archaic here because I know he, like me in KungFU, didnt have a choice in the matter, it was just fight back in the manner we could or quit).

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 26th 2020, 12:07:13

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 26th 2020, 12:12:20

Darkness is like 80% non-fluffs imo, while Elders(team server) was 100% fluff. That is the difference and why I chose to quit rather than KungFU you and why I'm perfectly proud of what I did to Elders back 2.5-3 years ago.

What baffles me in this case tho is that the member who is most likely to cause suicides on you is the one complaining about the suicides. Ebert never did that. If he caused someone to suicide him and only him he would fight it out alone and never complain.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 26th 2020, 12:21:23

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 26th 2020, 12:44:36

What ever, no one is safe next set. I'll make sure of that myself.

archaic Game profile

Aug 26th 2020, 13:40:43

Originally posted by Gerdler:

What baffles me in this case tho is that the member who is most likely to cause suicides on you is the one complaining about the suicides.

+ 1,000

The number of times SF did a blatant topfeed the last week of the set and then finished with a 24M NW was infuriating.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 14:19:18

SF is the guy with an AR-15 pointed at the police and demanding they leave because they're instigating....

https://youtu.be/d0WawrXSQvc

LOL
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2020, 14:36:31

Holly F. Gerdler you are a self proclaimed netting expert and strategist guru like no other.

So tell me, if I play commie indy what is the one thing that the strategy needs to succeed?

Land

How do you get land?

By making 1 PS on a netter.

When does a commie indy stop making land grabs? Can a commie have too much land?

Never

So if making land grabs on this servers is against the rules than why don’t the mods or game developers removed the land grabbing feature from the game?

That is the argument that I have made for years. You guys brought your LaF mentality to the entire game and to all servers claiming that land grabs between players is bad.
That cancerous attitude that was developed by LaF in 1A is what lead to the games decline.

LaF Farmed people into the ground and killed them when they retaled. LaF also persecuted and killed off anyone that made land grabs on them. LaF chased out many players and created many suiciders over the years.

I played in LaF for over 15 years and I was part of that Gerdler. So I come here to team and I do some of the things that I was taught by LaF my whole life and here is the Don of LaF telling me that I am wrong for doing it lol

Also you seem to not know how to read as I have been playing all-x for many sets now.

Been doing demo reseller, demo farmer rep casher Theo techer and all-x for many sets while getting suicided on

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 26th 2020, 14:41:34
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 15:45:39

The no grabbing players makes sense on a bot server but not on a non-bot server, I’ve advocated for bots here. Every other server that doesn’t have bots, players grab players.

People get mad when you grab them. I’m not sure the answer, from a purely min-max NW view Gerdler is right. From a gameplay view I’m not sure.

The game has the ability to attack for a reason.

With that said this server still sucks, add bots.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 16:35:42

@gerdler to be clear, I'm not talking about you hitting elders. Elders was a war tag that I was in for my first 5ish sets here. I think my tag mistyped you with maybe a gs or two, you double tapped the retal and said some really rude stuff in a message to the member and we killed you for being an asshole. Then you suicided for sets on end. To me that's all well and good. I actually wasnt netting at all. I think you totally overblew the gs on you, and our side totally overblew killing you for being nasty in a message to the member. That was where two fools met and not anyone intentionally suiciding netters imo. Maybe just celphi suicided my netters and I'm just confused.

I'm more talking about sets like 101 where you and zigzag tagkilled my group of honest netters as revenge for someone telling me a server war was coming in set 100, and my tag hitting villains to make sure when you got hit itd at least be fair sides in set 100. It was either that or get hit with you guys netting, because we were all getting hit anyways. I dont think I made the wrong decision. It made a pretty even war with warprepped countries on both sides and with a slight edge to your side in numbers, and no one else would have had the balls to hit villains. And zigzag running my netting crew in FREEBUCH off the server wasn't at all a reasonable or fair response. If celphi and someone suiciding my netters until I basically begged him to stop wasn't you, I'm sorry for the confusion. When you suicided me in Elders tho, you were not hitting me netting. That was 100% different and I think you were kind of in the right.

If you have only hit me netting once in set 101, you were still integral in running my netting tag off the server, because the suicides in the sets that followed absolutely was the nail in the coffin after being blindsided netting the set before. And frankly my suicides were all fmr ZZ members or sympathizers at that time. Again, my apologies if that wasn't you. Fact remains tho, my netting tag was run off by netters. And the fact still remains when I try to all-x net here, I'm often hit by a weedy member or sympathizer like archaic, or a ZZ member or sympathizer like celphi. And it has little to nothing to do with my near consistent gameplay of all x FFO netting. It has nothing to do with the fact that I've proven myself able to compete around 80m nw if I dont get hit. You all been choosing to have people hit me every set I net here for years. And choosing not to stop it. And I seriously and honestly just wanna compete with the best netters allx and that's all I've wanted for ages. That is why I empathize with SF. Even if it was just the first or second set he tried, I can say after warring here for around six months like 5 years ago, that like 30 netting sets later y'all still give me the same treatment you're giving SF now. He could all x net the next 30 sets and it wouldn't change y'all from hitting him. I'm literally a perfect example of that.

I think if we are going to have to play in a dynamic where the netting tags endorse and encourage suiciders to hit other people netting, that the logical response is for those netting tags to also have suiciders to level the playing field. He's just joining you at playing your game. Plain and simple. If you don't like it, change it. He's literally just stooping to your level.

Imma play next set with SF, imma try to net but mostly focus on keeping all the netters around the same number of defends and production loss. I'm not going to swing back and fully suicide anyone. Just going to hit tags like weedy or ZZ that absolutely unequivocally endorse and encourage suicides against other netters. I'm just going to make sure they have roughly as many defends as netters who don't have suiciders working for them. Just so the top ten is honest. If the netting tags don't have people hit us, I'm sure we will all sing Kumbaya with 0 defends. Should be great. If not, the entire top ten will have the same 20 defends and be more honest. Also great. You guys got away with packing the top spots and suicider endorsed triple crowns for long enough. The ONLY time y'all let my whole tag net that triple crown was ours. Time to win on the playing field you created. Or at least help kill the problem you created. Your choice.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 26th 2020, 17:35:10
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 26th 2020, 18:44:02

I started reading it but all I read is Derrick is Trash.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 18:53:53

WOW that's fluffed up, pot calling the kettle black!
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 18:58:17

My issue with Derrick, and he knows it, is that he posts too many words. After two paragraphs I can't be bothered.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 19:27:18

Superfly's country is now dead. Please don't be such a pest.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 21:16:56

Oh snap!
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 26th 2020, 22:27:37

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
@gerdler to be clear, I'm not talking about you hitting elders. Elders was a war tag that I was in for my first 5ish sets here. I think my tag mistyped you with maybe a gs or two, you double tapped the retal and said some really rude stuff in a message to the member and we killed you for being an asshole. Then you suicided for sets on end.

It was 2 sets in a row dude… “sets on end”, pfft. It might have felt longer because I wiped you the fck out the second set.

I've hit you first 4 times afaik on team server, each time in response to your own asshattery(that you hit us the set or sets before in different manners). I will take it to my grave as profound acts of justice each time I did that. Two of those times are with KungFU, and twice with ZigZag. All other times you've been hit was by others. I am also fairly certain that the core of ZZ from back when I was actually active didn't do anything to you except for the one person that KungFUed you with me, at least I was not told of anyone that did something like that. All the times I've hit you I've been open with it and theres a perfectly good reason for that; I want to affect change in your behavior when I did hit you and it wouldn't be possible if you didnt know why you were getting hit or if you thought you would keep getting hit if you stopped being asshats to us.
I have played in the KungFU tag to hit TSO and co as well, but as far as I know only set 90 and 91 to hit you.

Set 85 was my first set on team and you hit us serveral times and we shaked it off mostly just retalling. Including 2 hits by Dissident who really needed land 2 days from the end of set when FFOs can’t even retal without screwing their jump.
Set 86 you killed me for retalling a missile+ other hit. A player of yours took the time to type wrong both on his readiness turn and on his special attack. Looks like, tastes like, feels like, smells like, sounds like BS. But whatever, I died and we didn't have the will or the countries to mount a war effort, plus relaxlah wanted to net it out because he was heading for the win. : P
1st time I hit you: Set 87 we FSed you and killed you for your asshattery to get it over with. We didn't want war but it was that or quit pretty much because you were killing us when we retalled and escalating the hitting on us.
Set 88 you thought 'no we are fully within our right to be asshats and retal retals so we will FS Zig because we know they are netters and will get tired and quit like so many others have before'.
Set 89 Relax said he had a pact with you (for 1 set) but fluff kept happening plus the tone had been full of threats of you hitting us soon again if we didn't bend over basically.
Set 90-91 I KungFU:ed your ass:
91 45 I have come here (#43) 4756 $2,258,243 T KungFU
90 44 Dig two graves (#67) 4760 $1,760,185 T KungFU
90 Blowback (#49) 5884 $865,179 T KungFU

I especially enjoy set 91 in which I in a 2vs5 I finished ahead of you all with 2k+ defends. Totally killed your mood to play and made you realize I was not an enemy that was fun to fight. Of course you felt the need to get vengance after that too but a lasting peace happened soon after it. I believe your words were something along the lines of 'This early war business is not fun for anyone, we should just leave each other’s alone'. Which was all I ever wanted, even tho I enjoyed every bit of those early wars lol.

What happened in set 100 and 101 we can all debate about but fact is you hit us and then we decided to to take you out the set after. This has always been the way you do it if you don't want to become a punching bag. But basically the reason for us was that there was an of influx of a bunch of people (LCNers mostly) who wanted to cause a disorder and force everyone to a war no matter if they wanted to or not, and when that war was shaping up you took the side of those who wanted to mess with netters, again, as had been the case before. We didn't like that and we geared for war the set after. We got FSed by your pals in set 101, I assume in an attempt to save you from our retribution, but we stayed the course and FSed you guys instead of CSing that gang, and once we had wiped you out we killed them too. It was a perfectly decent retribution war imo.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 26th 2020, 23:14:48

Holly F. Gerdler you are a self proclaimed netting expert and strategist guru like no other.

So tell me, if I play commie indy what is the one thing that the strategy needs to succeed?

Land

How do you get land?

By making 1 PS on a netter.

When does a commie indy stop making land grabs? Can a commie have too much land?

Never

So if making land grabs on this servers is against the rules than why don’t the mods or game developers removed the land grabbing feature from the game?

That is the argument that I have made for years. You guys brought your LaF mentality to the entire game and to all servers claiming that land grabs between players is bad.
That cancerous attitude that was developed by LaF in 1A is what lead to the games decline.

LaF Farmed people into the ground and killed them when they retaled. LaF also persecuted and killed off anyone that made land grabs on them. LaF chased out many players and created many suiciders over the years.

I played in LaF for over 15 years and I was part of that Gerdler. So I come here to team and I do some of the things that I was taught by LaF my whole life and here is the Don of LaF telling me that I am wrong for doing it lol

Also you seem to not know how to read as I have been playing all-x for many sets now.

Been doing demo reseller, demo farmer rep casher Theo techer and all-x for many sets while getting suicided on

I've been in LaF since late February 2017, what is that 4.5 years after bots were introduced? Either way we have had strict rules to hit only bots outside of wartime as you well know, for that time. I cannot speak for or against what anyone did before bots but I very much doubt it has much to do with present day Team server as the sets were longer and you therefore had much greater payback from a gained acre after explores bottomed out. This relates mostly to pre-landtrading I guess so what is that 5-6 years before my time I'm accused of having contributed to now? Or are we talking e2025 in which I was never LaF and actually quit before the playerbase got small enough for all that stuff you are talking about? Wrenching me into a context like that is arguementally ludicrous. And comparing it to team server serves no purpose.

The last set I played team was 121 and in that you hit us and a bunch of others. This set you ABed a bunch of netters, so that leaves set 122, 123 and 124(since you ABed ppl this set). If it is indeed true that you been less abrasive these past 3 sets then my first reaction is surprise, my second is gonna be thats awefully coincidental that I quit and you suddently feel no need hit all netters anymore. But yeah once I get through all that I would tell you Im happy to see that you are a reformed player, that is if I actually noticed that before you ABed the crap out of everyone. :)

Anyway
Guru advice incoming:
This is not beneficial for you
2020-02-29 17:21:49 PS Changed Name In Protection (#13) ZigZaG Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (#6) Darkn3ss 1928A (1928A)
2020-02-28 05:53:51 PS Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (#6) Darkn3ss Changed Name In Protection (#13) ZigZaG 589A (931A)

Nor is this:
2020-05-06 02:51:52 PS grilled halibut (#38) zigzag Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness 1241A (1241A)
2020-05-05 11:42:27 PS Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness grilled halibut (#38) zigzag 1032A (1032A)
2020-05-05 05:25:06 PS grilled halibut (#38) zigzag Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness 1048A (1134A)
2020-05-04 13:24:23 PS Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness emium users can rename their cun (#51) zigzag 751A (1139A)

Your goal with these hits was not to gain land or gain NW potential. The goal was to annoy us, if you wanted NW you would have all-xp or hit other safer targets.
You have annoyed me enough to quit the server but not enough to KungFU you. I guess I can appreciate the balance in that as it saves us both time. :)

If you insist that you think this is good netting, however, this is as good a response as any:

"what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 26th 2020, 23:31:38

Where are you getting this idea from that land on a commie is always beneficial? It's with commie indy like with every other strategy that when the cost of gaining(oil, jet loss, tech you buy for it, cost of not cashing those turns etc) and building that land is higher than the extra production and NW it will bring, then it's time to stop growing. It does happen later on a CI than on a techer or casher because not teching/cashing is a huge cost for those strats and not so much for farmer, oiler or indy.

Certainly tho, losing land to ZigZag is rarely advantageous.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2020, 23:37:01

@gerdler to be clear, I'm not talking about you hitting elders. Elders was a war tag that I was in for my first 5ish sets here. I think my tag mistyped you with maybe a gs or two, you double tapped the retal and said some really rude stuff in a message to the member and we killed you for being an asshole. Then you suicided for sets on end.

What happened in set 100 and 101 we can all debate about but fact is you hit us and then we decided to to take you out the set after. This has always been the way you do it if you don't want to become a punching bag. But basically the reason for us was that there was an of influx of a bunch of people (LCNers mostly) who wanted to cause a disorder and force everyone to a war no matter if they wanted to or not, and when that war was shaping up you took the side of those who wanted to mess with netters, again, as had been the case before. We didn't like that and we geared for war the set after. We got FSed by your pals in set 101, I assume in an attempt to save you from our retribution, but we stayed the course and FSed you guys instead of CSing that gang, and once we had wiped you out we killed them too. It was a perfectly decent retribution war imo.

I think it's strange that your retribution came in the form of FSing a tag that was clearly netting and was not previously affiliated in the war set. Your way of getting retribution against the some 30 people involved on each side of that war, was to FS a tag that was clearly netting and only had 2 members from the side of the war that hit you. Why FS that instead of the tags that actually hit you? And why punish 3 other netters who didn't even hit you to do so? You obviously just wanted to fluff up my netting because of who I am, not because of what I did or what I was going to do. And further you ended up killing 3 people who never even hit you. If that was an attempt at revenge, it was a HUGE swing and a miss. And your attempts to justify it are absolutely silly because you didnt even hit the right people. You managed to get me, who played in a different clan the previous set, and killed a bunch of netters, great job.

And regardless of how stupid your logic is on justifying that, its simply one set in many that the netters of this server have hit me in a variety of ways. I named 4 people who are affiliated with netting tags who have fluffed me up all x netting in the last few years. Like cmon.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 0:16:11

Derrick your mistake was getting villians on our side if it was one of them sets.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 0:18:15

Whenever a grudgewar happens, theres going to be innocent ppl hit on either side. It's why I prefer not to start grudgewars.

We took out two tags (one that hit us and one that we hit) of people that hit us the set before. Your 2/5 number while plausible(Iirc it was 2 innocent, 2 that played in rosanne and 1 that played in another tag that warred us the set before, but whatever), doesn't really matter to me as you made it obvious that the core was the same. If you go out of your way to piss us off and then hide with three innocent while having a tag name clearly meant to antagonize further it seems a bit weird to me to suggest we are the only ones who are at fault for jeapardizing those players countries.

At the time of us hitting I thought it was mainly the people that hit us the set before. It was kind of obvious that it was you tho because of the name.

If you look back on that set, you will see a lot of conflict other than ours, most likely because others held grudges from the set before as well. I think netgaining after doing something like that is gonna be hard at least considering how team talk was after that and certainly how you talked here.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 0:32:52

Celphi has been in ZZ and so has Requiem. They have been in darkness later tho, I think?

I know Getafix was triggered to suicide by the one and only SUPERFLU lol. Unless you are talking about other suicides he might have done that I dont know about? I only remember one. Either way I don't agree with it I just notice that it's cause and effect, and your side is the cause all those times you are referring to. Certaily in the case with me, Getafix or Archaic.
Unless we caused it for existing? Exploring?

Celphi is either before my time or during my hiatus from the server, or I just missed something?

Prime

Aug 27th 2020, 2:37:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Can someone with a huge amount of free time look at KOH's post history and see how many times he uses this phrase? Just curious. I dont care much about the topic here.

(bonus post)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 3:03:26

Originally posted by Prime:

Can someone with a huge amount of free time look at KOH's post history and see how many times he uses this phrase? Just curious. I dont care much about the topic here.

(bonus post)

Can someone with tiny bit of time look up how many posts and threads Prime has deleted unjustly? Not curious, I monitor the boards and take mental notes.
(•_•)

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 3:46:51

I can tell you he's #48 ingame if that helps?
Catch me on ir c

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 4:27:29

(bonus post)

Someone doesn't know how to use the search function.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 5:00:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
Derrick your mistake was getting villians on our side if it was one of them sets.
Eh, it wasn't a mistake Req. I still think I did the right thing. I was super transparent that the only reason I did it was because like 3 war tags were about to hit a bunch of netters. So I joined with the war tags and hit villains with my tag so it was a server war with some parity instead of just netters getting blindsided. My other options being to rat out the war tags and make enemies with one side of the server, but also curry no favor with the other side, which of course is a lose lose for me. Or blindside the netters with the wartags....or do nothing and let a bunch of netters get blindsided. Of my choices....I think it's the correct move.

I thought throwing some hits down with the war tags that were hitting netters, but also hitting the best war tag on the server and giving them a huge walling advantage in guys like dragon and vamps, was easily the most fair play where I could do the right thing by all parties. That was the extent of my involvement in that, and I netted before and after. I actually truly believe I did the right thing by the tags that eventually won that war, and getting gangbang blindsided netting for it the next set by other netters was completely silly. Especially considering all sets were about to be ruined anyways.

All I learned was that doing the right thing by Gerdler gets you nowhere even if you bend over backwards to win him a war. I just won't do him any solids anymore because he still don't get it. Both Dragon and Vamps thanked me for the war, and said it was fun. Even though I made them fight on the same side as "those scumbags like Gerdler" haha. At least they understood.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 27th 2020, 5:11:12
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 5:20:00

Originally posted by Getafix:
Superfly's country is now dead. Please don't be such a pest.

Only dead because my alerts didn’t make it to my
Phone but I am back. Funny how Symbolic told me not to hit you guys today and to use my turns on the KR. I knew I should have gone with my gut of ABing 2 of you 60 times each as I was full turns.

But no worries I have restarted. Kill me again please and use up your turns on pointless restarts like I have to every damn set so that your NWs can be cut in half

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 27th 2020, 5:23:14

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 5:24:36

Mods delete the damn attack button from this POS server FFS

Rename this POS to All-X server

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 5:33:54

Mods delete the damn attack button from this POS server FFS

Rename this POS to All-X server

Maybe you need a break from this fluff show, go chillax a bit 😉
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Aug 27th 2020, 11:51:52

My thumb hurts from scrolling

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 27th 2020, 12:04:06

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by archaic:
**eyeroll**

This server needs to be deleted and all memory of its existence scrubbed from the earth, preferably before somebody knocks me out of the top 10.

I agree because this server has never lived up to its theme: 5v5 tags.

We tried to enforce that, remember?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 12:15:05

If you want the 5 player team to work right you need to randomly tag people.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 27th 2020, 12:28:43

Originally posted by Hellrush:
If you want the 5 player team to work right you need to randomly tag people.

I actually had the same idea, but there was push back from somewhere. They made valid points ats to why not to do it. I was saying do something like utopia with random tags and you could play with them again next set. Are you suggesting random tags every set?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 14:23:22

2020-05-06 02:51:52 PS grilled halibut (#38) zigzag Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness 1241A (1241A)
2020-05-05 11:42:27 PS Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness grilled halibut (#38) zigzag 1032A (1032A)
2020-05-05 05:25:06 PS grilled halibut (#38) zigzag Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness 1048A (1134A)
2020-05-04 13:24:23 PS Light turns into Darkness (#28) Darkness emium users can rename their cun (#51) zigzag 751A (1139A)

Lol sf didn't make these hits, I did. It wasn't suppose too annoy zz, it was just too annoy you gerdler.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 14:30:09

Like I mentioned I been all-x basically all of 2020. Maybe that why 2020 went to fluff cuz I threw it off balance by going all-X

Anyways Gerdler will blame me for your grabs Symbolic.

I will continue to blame the LaF way of indoctrination that we were brainwashed with. “Farm all untaggeds, if they retal threaten and kill them”.

If there was no bots in 1A they would be farming untaggeds and killing them to this day and Gerdler would be championing the cause as it is the LaF way; which I have always embraced.
Graduating from Bambino rank meant that you embraced The slogan “to farm, enslave and punish all untaggeds”.
Basically what they do to the bots now

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 27th 2020, 14:32:12

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 27th 2020, 14:49:09

(bonus post)

Can someone with tiny bit of time look up how many posts and threads Prime has deleted unjustly? Not curious, I monitor the boards and take mental notes.

If you are talking about your post on AT last night.
That was me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w

:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 16:23:00

My other options being to rat out the war tags and make enemies with one side of the server, but also curry no favor with the other side, which of course is a lose lose for me. Or blindside the netters with the wartags....or do nothing and let a bunch of netters get blindsided. Of my choices....I think it's the correct move.

I thought throwing some hits down with the war tags that were hitting netters, but also hitting the best war tag on the server and giving them a huge walling advantage in guys like dragon and vamps, was easily the most fair play where I could do the right thing by all parties. That was the extent of my involvement in that, and I netted before and after. I actually truly believe I did the right thing by the tags that eventually won that war, and getting gangbang blindsided netting for it the next set by other netters was completely silly. Especially considering all sets were about to be ruined anyways.

The spam tags of LCNers along with some war tags decided to hit the netters on the server and everyone was involved except you and Villains- At that time the simplest way to show you dont support hitting netters who were not looking for a fight is to fight alongside those netters imo. You've afterconstructed a really weird way to say you supported us by hitting us. And while I don't deny the result of your entry might have sligthly favored us, it would undeniably have been even more favorable for our side if you just straight up joined us, plus it would have been a stronger signal not to do douche moves like they did.

A few sets later we fought on the same side against TSO who did the exact same thing that happened in round 100. And it was not an even war, we crushed them rapidly and effectively. IMO that has a very strong signal value; You come to this server to suicide everyone, then we will all ally up and crush you. You didn't do that in round 100, you opted to join those "TSO-type" ppl, thereby supporting them.
The signal value of joining the suiciders who hit us the set before(Several of whom were motivated by cross server stuff from Express where half a dozen LCNers were trying to run Ebert out) and still hit us in set 100 along with a bunch of other new spam tags is what I find worthy of punishment.

Remember your tag Rosanne was by far the most organized, active and well prepped tag on your side. So it's not like it would have been hard to win if you joined our side instead of theirs. And it certainly would not take any acrobatics to explain your reasoning for it. "We disagree with these cross server suiciders so we helped kill them." is not a hard sell unlike what you are trying to explain. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 16:24:20

You know. I was asked if I was offended or felt targeted by more than one mod yesterday looking to ban KoH for something he posted, calling it "harassment." I usually defend myself here while getting called homophobic and classist slurs, so I'm sort of curious what could have been worse than that, but I guess you caught me running my FFA countries and never saw it. From what I understand, galleri deleting your post before I saw it is the only thing that saved you from a ban from other mods not named prime.

Whatever radical violent way you are feeling about me, though, I think is likely due to internet radicalization as we've known each other a long time and for a while had mutual respect. And while mutual respect is not the hallmark of 2020, I suspect you need to cool your jets, because your internet radicalization has tainted your beliefs about whether or not I'm a decent dude to talk to, or maybe even have a debate with, with some level of respect.

I hope we can return to being amicable KoH, and I think you may wanna flip off the TV set for a while because all it is doing for you is making you hate the other half of your brothers and sisters more everyday.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 16:34:21

My other options being to rat out the war tags and make enemies with one side of the server, but also curry no favor with the other side, which of course is a lose lose for me. Or blindside the netters with the wartags....or do nothing and let a bunch of netters get blindsided. Of my choices....I think it's the correct move.

The spam tags of LCNers along with some war tags decided to hit the netters on the server and everyone was involved except you and Villains- At that time the simplest way to show you dont support hitting netters who were not looking for a fight is to fight alongside those netters imo. You've afterconstructed a really weird way to say you supported us by hitting us. And while I don't deny the result of your entry might have sligthly favored us, it would undeniably have been even more favorable for our side if you just straight up joined us, plus it would have been a stronger signal not to do douche moves like they did.

A few sets later we fought on the same side against TSO who did the exact same thing that happened in round 100. And it was not an even war, we crushed them rapidly and effectively. IMO that has a very strong signal value; You come to this server to suicide everyone, then we will all ally up and crush you. You didn't do that in round 100, you opted to join those "TSO-type" ppl, thereby supporting them.
The signal value of joining the suiciders who hit us the set before(Several of whom were motivated by cross server stuff from Express where half a dozen LCNers were trying to run Ebert out) and still hit us in set 100 along with a bunch of other new spam tags is what I find worthy of punishment.

Remember your tag Rosanne was by far the most organized, active and well prepped tag on your side. So it's not like it would have been hard to win if you joined our side instead of theirs. And it certainly would not take any acrobatics to explain your reasoning for it. "We disagree with these cross server suiciders so we helped kill them." is not a hard sell unlike what you are trying to explain. :)

I think what you fail to understand about supporting the people who suicided me netting vs people who have not vibe tho. I said supporting you guys was lose lose for a reason.

It would have put my team of netters as the direct target of the suiciders/war tags while also simultaneously not doing anything to change your opinion about me. How is that not beneficial at all? It's clearly detrimental. Like you'd ever back me up if a bunch of wartags hit me. Doubtful Gerdy. Reeeeeaaaal doubtful. In fact. We've seen just how beneficial it was for me. You guys have always traditionally done a good job backing me up on helping kill my suiciders because you're so fond that I was integral in wiping out your TSO threat (/sarcasm). Darkness does tho. Regardless. That's why I won the server with them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 27th 2020, 16:44:56
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 16:44:17

I'm supporting myself. Everytime I hit you it was for a good reason. I will stand by that.

I dont stand by those who hit superfly but I definatly dont stand by superfly ABing the crap out of everyone.
I already said I dont support what Getafix did that one time, I just recognice that it was Superfly that caused it, which is not the same thing as giving a green light like joining in on the suicide would signal (which is what you did).

When the TSO crap was about to go down I had been off the server for months and I ONLY came back to war some douches. I didn't do it to defend you specifically but I was glad that you had decided to not be on the dark side that time. :)

But either way what you are saying is that you didnt do the thing you knew to be right because you figured it would be too hard and you were sad to see that doing the wrong thing also turned out to be hard. Incidentally (?) the next time you were faced with a similar decision (TSO) you did the right thing and didn't end up get hit by us for it. I think perhaps you've been a good student or I been a good teacher, or both. :)

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 27th 2020, 16:46:54

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 16:50:26

Supporting a side of a war that will help me in return if I am attacked, vs one that will not, regardless of the ethics of the situation, is the difference between a good ally and a bad one. The "right thing" technically for my tag would have been just to let you guys get killed without a chance to defend yourselves, and won a free triple crown. This is the ZZ way. Turning it into a fair war instead of a nonsense set of suiciding garbage and netter gangbangs was a choice.

Supporting the netters was in fact, not the right thing. Because you will not return the favor.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 27th 2020, 16:53:19
See Original Post