Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 16:34:21

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
My other options being to rat out the war tags and make enemies with one side of the server, but also curry no favor with the other side, which of course is a lose lose for me. Or blindside the netters with the wartags....or do nothing and let a bunch of netters get blindsided. Of my choices....I think it's the correct move.

I thought throwing some hits down with the war tags that were hitting netters, but also hitting the best war tag on the server and giving them a huge walling advantage in guys like dragon and vamps, was easily the most fair play where I could do the right thing by all parties. That was the extent of my involvement in that, and I netted before and after. I actually truly believe I did the right thing by the tags that eventually won that war, and getting gangbang blindsided netting for it the next set by other netters was completely silly. Especially considering all sets were about to be ruined anyways.

The spam tags of LCNers along with some war tags decided to hit the netters on the server and everyone was involved except you and Villains- At that time the simplest way to show you dont support hitting netters who were not looking for a fight is to fight alongside those netters imo. You've afterconstructed a really weird way to say you supported us by hitting us. And while I don't deny the result of your entry might have sligthly favored us, it would undeniably have been even more favorable for our side if you just straight up joined us, plus it would have been a stronger signal not to do douche moves like they did.

A few sets later we fought on the same side against TSO who did the exact same thing that happened in round 100. And it was not an even war, we crushed them rapidly and effectively. IMO that has a very strong signal value; You come to this server to suicide everyone, then we will all ally up and crush you. You didn't do that in round 100, you opted to join those "TSO-type" ppl, thereby supporting them.
The signal value of joining the suiciders who hit us the set before(Several of whom were motivated by cross server stuff from Express where half a dozen LCNers were trying to run Ebert out) and still hit us in set 100 along with a bunch of other new spam tags is what I find worthy of punishment.

Remember your tag Rosanne was by far the most organized, active and well prepped tag on your side. So it's not like it would have been hard to win if you joined our side instead of theirs. And it certainly would not take any acrobatics to explain your reasoning for it. "We disagree with these cross server suiciders so we helped kill them." is not a hard sell unlike what you are trying to explain. :)

I think what you fail to understand about supporting the people who suicided me netting vs people who have not vibe tho. I said supporting you guys was lose lose for a reason.

It would have put my team of netters as the direct target of the suiciders/war tags while also simultaneously not doing anything to change your opinion about me. How is that not beneficial at all? It's clearly detrimental. Like you'd ever back me up if a bunch of wartags hit me. Doubtful Gerdy. Reeeeeaaaal doubtful. In fact. We've seen just how beneficial it was for me. You guys have always traditionally done a good job backing me up on helping kill my suiciders because you're so fond that I was integral in wiping out your TSO threat. Darkness does tho. Regardless. That's why I won the server with them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 27th 2020, 16:43:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit