Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 1:14:44

Originally posted by Real Man:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Derrick, Coalie - you gonna criticize Real Man for being vitriolic and derailing the thread?

I'll keep holding you to that standard now since you want to hold me to it.

No because I’m funny and everyone likes me.

Oh no real man, post what you just posted, don't delete it and be shy. Maybe you can work on another forum ban.

I just double posted, don’t get so excited friend. No need to cry we will get through this together

Was that a 4chan format comment? You should introduce that stuff to Ko.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 1:25:48

Holy fluff I just realized BHole thinks me and chevs are friends lol. Wouldn't that be a shocker to know that history lol.

You're a bizarre cat man, I'll bite tho. You see all those comments about friendly wars me, coalie and Req were involved in....uj was there too...KoH has even made a couple over the years. Those friendly wars occurred in every set for the 5 years before the 3 sets of war with laf. And they would have likely happened for an entire year after the pact was signed had clanGDI not been introduced. I get you only have 6 months of experiences to rely on, but it's ACTUALLY ANOTHER DUMB COMMENT. UJ himself plays in a warclan called STONES which stayed out of the laf conflict because they try to only participate in friendly wars, which occur in most sets. They've not participated in an unfriendly war since 2015, and yet, have warred in nearly every single set on friendly equal terms.

It's likely in the last 50 or so wars on 1a, that only 3 of them were NOT warleaders making teams of equal size and warring. It's actually way more common over the last decade for friendly wars to occur with even numbers than grudge wars. If I had to guess, friendly wars probably outnumber grudge wars 10-1. You just showed up at an interesting time.

So yes. Not only do people not mind doing friendly wars with even numbers, it's actually the most common way wars have occurred on 1a for the last decade, and I could provide dozens of threads of warstats to prove it. If you did 5 seconds of research, you'd know that's the main way wars occur and you'd also know the wars increased membership instead of making me correct another of your lies that are only the fault of your ignorance and lack of research.

I get it's the fault of ignorance not being here long, but it's so difficult not to be annoyed with you when everything you say is like "people don't like even friendly wars" which is the main way people war, and "a bunch of people quit the game" when 50 people literally JUST returned to the game while 6 people quit for the only player growth since covid.

It'd be one thing if ANY of your points weren't complete unreasearched bullfluff claims from a perspective of an immature crybaby who never took the time to learn to play well or learn the history... I think you probably know they're bullfluff too. You just do it to derail productive threads with crybaby bullfluff dude. It's exhausting. Just stop.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2023, 1:42:34
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 1:42:28

Ok Derrick - let's do it then.

We don't need mods to make this happen.

Let's put names in a hat, and next set in Team let's split up into two equal teams, and then we will have a nice fun war. I'd love to play a set along side you.

You in? How about everyone else?

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 1:44:04

I do want to point out, again, Derrick. The personal insults are unnecessary.

Also, you can't claim I haven't taken the time to learn to play well. I think by any metric people would agree that I have learned how to war very effectively, and ran many successful warchats against good players.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 2:37:01

I was talking about your builds primarily, but yeah. Here's an actual except from a convo I had with braden when he asked if i was playing this set. Do you even know you're playing in the tag I play with? Anyways:

"I saw you took BHole in. I was like woof. Lol. You really wanna do war defending him? I mean, I'm down but I don't really think he's worth it and they probably won't mess with you or archy lol."

Actual quotes from a conversation with coalie:

"I almost wish I liked that idiot. Lol. Last time I got to wall against the merc boys I had the time of my life. They never quit haha"
"I'll be honest, I kinda wanna war with drunk braden. Him and Archaic are hilarious to get drunk and do battle with. All timers."

I've actually been thinking about it since you joined Weedy. Think it could be fun and I actually like competing against my merc/darkness pals, because it usually makes a pretty solid walling fest.

Right now tho, I seriously doubt my ability to recruit a group of 5 or 10 players with any skill at all that would suffer you for the variety of reasons I've mentioned. Not everyone's a masochist like me and braden lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 3:41:49

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Please post here in support of the Movement!
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Signed
Originally posted by Cathankins:
Cashers lives matter!
Originally posted by Leto:
Take it up to 25
Originally posted by tacodatown:
signed
Originally posted by Mrredmanbhs:
10. Signed
Originally posted by whorespower:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by SmokeyPond:
Signed please do this

Originally posted by Requiem:
Take it up to 25

(+1)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 3:52:06

Signed
Cashers lives matter!
Take it up to 25
signed
10. Signed
Signed please do this

Take it up to 25

(+1)

(+1)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 4:00:32

Ty guys. 😘

So far it's what...11-2 in favor?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 4:08:17

Devs won't even consider it though, they work for LaF.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 4:24:09

In fairness, LaF players haven't really played this server since ZZ folded. They really only turn up here to suicide those of us that generally war on 1a but net here, and Evo members netting. I think there's like a COUPLE in The Light, but they only play team very sparingly.

In other words, I think Prime is the most likely person to have QZ's ear in regards to team, and not whoever led him to capsizing membership of 1a at its highest peak in 3 years. If LaF liked team, they would have lobbied to have it fluffed up by now. But these new age LaFers HATE unpredictable markets and are used to the same ebbs and flows with prices on servers bots control prices. It's really only a popular server with diehards, not people looking to farm bots in a controlled market.

I think changes here are far more likely to support the players wishes than 1a for that reason. Prime will see us vote like 25-4 in support of the issue, pass that info on, and I think QZ will have very little to no people influencing changes.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2023, 4:31:16
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 4:29:24

In fairness, LaF players haven't really played this server since ZZ folded. They really only turn up here to suicide those of us that generally war on 1a and Evo members netting. I think there's like a COUPLE in The Light, but they only play team very sparingly.

In other words, I think Prime is the most likely person to have QZ's ear in regards to team, and not whoever led him to capsizing membership of 1a at its highest peak in 3 years. If LaF liked team, they would have lobbied to have it fluffed up by now. But these new age LaFers HATE unpredictable markets and are used to the same ebbs and flows with prices on servers bots control prices. It's really only a popular server with diehards, not people looking to farm bots in a controlled market.

I think changes here are far more likely to support the players wishes than 1a for that reason. Prime will see us vote like 25-4 in support of the issue, pass that info on, and I think not have any outside influence approaching changes.

I really hope you're right, Dee 😊
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 4:35:10

In fairness, LaF players haven't really played this server since ZZ folded. They really only turn up here to suicide those of us that generally war on 1a and Evo members netting. I think there's like a COUPLE in The Light, but they only play team very sparingly.

I think changes here are far more likely to support the players wishes than 1a for that reason. Prime will see us vote like 25-4 in support of the issue, pass that info on, and I think not have any outside influence approaching changes.

Lol me too. Not to agree with BHole, but I'd rank likelihood of development here ranked:
1) No development lol
2) Development that supports players wishes
3) Development that supports the 2 people who have QZ's ear from LaF who only rarely play team

I do think it's 3rd most likely. I hope I'm right too lol

Doug Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 5:05:39

/me yells PADAM

*ask your token gay friend what it is/means*

exits

Edited By: Doug on Oct 3rd 2023, 5:11:48
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 5:15:12

Originally posted by Doug:
/me yells PADAM

*ask your token gay friend what it is/means*

exits

No
(•_•)

whorespower Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 6:19:53

gg

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 7:38:17

I was talking about your builds primarily, but yeah. Here's an actual except from a convo I had with braden when he asked if i was playing this set. Do you even know you're playing in the tag I play with? Anyways:

"I saw you took BHole in. I was like woof. Lol. You really wanna do war defending him? I mean, I'm down but I don't really think he's worth it and they probably won't mess with you or archy lol."

Actual quotes from a conversation with coalie:

"I almost wish I liked that idiot. Lol. Last time I got to wall against the merc boys I had the time of my life. They never quit haha"
"I'll be honest, I kinda wanna war with drunk braden. Him and Archaic are hilarious to get drunk and do battle with. All timers."

I've actually been thinking about it since you joined Weedy. Think it could be fun and I actually like competing against my merc/darkness pals, because it usually makes a pretty solid walling fest.

Right now tho, I seriously doubt my ability to recruit a group of 5 or 10 players with any skill at all that would suffer you for the variety of reasons I've mentioned. Not everyone's a masochist like me and braden lol

I told Braden I didn't think he should let me in cause I was going to get him attacked. He wanted to anyway.

But how is it war defending me when it's 2v20? We aren't going to be warring, we are going to be dying when Darkness and friends decide its my time to die.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 7:39:01

Lol me too. Not to agree with BHole, but I'd rank likelihood of development here ranked:
1) No development lol
2) Development that supports players wishes
3) Development that supports the 2 people who have QZ's ear from LaF who only rarely play team

I do think it's 3rd most likely. I hope I'm right too lol

Why don't you want to agree with me?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 14:14:23

Signed
Cashers lives matter!
Take it up to 25
signed
10. Signed
Signed please do this

Take it up to 25

(+1)

Snoopdawg Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 15:12:33

make it unlimited like 1A

MILORD Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 15:31:34

Why only 10 ? And not the same number of players as in the alliance....
born in the USSR

Capt Obvious

Oct 4th 2023, 0:43:19

Originally posted by MILORD:

Because Alliance already has that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 5:34:32

Originally posted by Capt Obvious:

I mean. Yes. But alliance also has clanGDI now. People like me are actively attempting to make this the most popular server now that 1a is ruined, by making it as close to the classic alliance game as possible. Think 1a before current changes minus the bots.

I think people wanted this game to become a good current game when the bots got brought around. And now we've realized our foibles and would like to correct to a pure retro gaming experience that both old heads and new players can enjoy.

The classic, no bots no restrictions game was honestly very solid. And despite LaF farming the fluff outta new players and small tags until they quit being the thing they are trying to avoid, I think for many of us it's preferred to the alternative. War clans always had incentives to recruit people LaF ruined, and LaF had incentives to protect themselves with a kill team against people who blew their lid solo. It was a better meta.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 4th 2023, 5:41:03
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 5:40:27

I mean. Yes. But alliance also has clanGDI now. People like me are actively attempting to make this the most popular server now that 1a is ruined, by making it as close to the classic alliance game as possible. Think 1a before current changes minus the bots.

I think people wanted this game to become a good current game when the bots got brought around. And now we've realized our foibles and would like to correct to a pure retro gaming experience that both old heads and new players can enjoy.

The classic, no bots no restrictions game was honestly very solid. And despite LaF farming the fluff outta new players and small tags until they quit being the thing they are trying to avoid, I think for many of us it's preferred to the alternative.

This 💯
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 7:27:29

The classic, no bots no restrictions game was honestly very solid. And despite LaF farming the fluff outta new players and small tags until they quit being the thing they are trying to avoid, I think for many of us it's preferred to the alternative. War clans always had incentives to recruit people LaF ruined, and LaF had incentives to protect themselves with a kill team against people who blew their lid solo. It was a better meta.

Derrick, why do you have to be so vitriolic?

See what I did there. I used your insult against you.

Why is it that you can criticize LaF, but I can't criticize Darkness or others (for doing the same thing, I might add).

You called me vitriolic in this very thread for such a thing. But you can do it and it's not vitriolic?

So that I don't get accused of derailing the thread...

I think there should be no limit to alliance size, OR SOTS should be enforced here. Either would be a good solution.

The downside of going to 10 is it hurts the fun competition of 5 man netting teams duking it out. You likely won't have as many 10 man netting teams, as it'll be harder for many of the tags to fully fill their tag.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 12:17:24

Originally posted by Prime:

Seriously dude, shut the fuk up.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 12:33:42

Signed
Cashers lives matter!
Take it up to 25
signed
10. Signed
Signed please do this

Take it up to 25

(+1)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 15:44:58

Originally posted by Coalie:

VITRIOL VITRIOL!!!! GET THE DERRICK POLICE!!

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 16:24:12

“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 16:26:59

LaF farming the crap out of untagged and killing them when they responded causing a poor pathway to entry into the game is ACTUALLY a part of the reason the bots were made. It's not conjecture based on my experience, bhole, it's a statement of fact. They decided that netters constantly hitting new players for land was bad, so they made an alternative in bots that could balance the market and allow netters to gain land without farming the crap outta newbs. That's actual history. That's not a criticism of LaF. I'm sure they'd happily admit that's why bots were introduced by their suggestion, to stop hitting new players for land. And we're saying we preferred when LaF did that to win to the bot farming alternative, despite LaF doing their due diligence to eliminate what they viewed as a thing they did that was negative to new players to, in effect, become the most powerful netting tag. All's fair when it comes to becoming powerful and winning, but they thought incorrectly that this meta would be better for newbs. I'm not complaining about anyone or pointing any fingers or crying. You see? It's just a normal conversation where I add some old history, and mix it with opinion.

The difference between that and what you do, bhole, is that you rely on 1 experience that you've had with 1 player 1 time in the 4 total sets you've ever played, and make sweeping generalizations about the community that often defy historical fact, insult players and are frankly lies. One can only argue that if you aren't lying on purpose, that you're just woefully ignorant. And your statements, much like the one I'm responding to, come off only as complaining about a person or complaining about a tag, rather than offering anything to conversations. I think you just want people to listen to you grovel and whine, and often make statements JUST to complain and offer literally nothing else. That's not a normal conversation. It's annoying.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 4th 2023, 16:48:24
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 16:27:10

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 16:27:18

Signed
Cashers lives matter!
Take it up to 25
signed
10. Signed
Signed please do this

Take it up to 25

(+1)

Doug Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 16:50:15

Derrick shut up and send cute staff pics again. Is he 21 yet? 🥰

exits
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Capt Obvious

Oct 4th 2023, 21:22:06

It sounds like the petition is really for a new game server or splitting the Alliance server in half (more or less).

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 23:07:19

LaF farming the crap out of untagged and killing them when they responded causing a poor pathway to entry into the game is ACTUALLY a part of the reason the bots were made. It's not conjecture based on my experience, bhole, it's a statement of fact. They decided that netters constantly hitting new players for land was bad, so they made an alternative in bots that could balance the market and allow netters to gain land without farming the crap outta newbs. That's actual history. That's not a criticism of LaF. I'm sure they'd happily admit that's why bots were introduced by their suggestion, to stop hitting new players for land. And we're saying we preferred when LaF did that to win to the bot farming alternative, despite LaF doing their due diligence to eliminate what they viewed as a thing they did that was negative to new players to, in effect, become the most powerful netting tag. All's fair when it comes to becoming powerful and winning, but they thought incorrectly that this meta would be better for newbs. I'm not complaining about anyone or pointing any fingers or crying. You see? It's just a normal conversation where I add some old history, and mix it with opinion.

The difference between that and what you do, bhole, is that you rely on 1 experience that you've had with 1 player 1 time in the 4 total sets you've ever played, and make sweeping generalizations about the community that often defy historical fact, insult players and are frankly lies. One can only argue that if you aren't lying on purpose, that you're just woefully ignorant. And your statements, much like the one I'm responding to, come off only as complaining about a person or complaining about a tag, rather than offering anything to conversations. I think you just want people to listen to you grovel and whine, and often make statements JUST to complain and offer literally nothing else. That's not a normal conversation. It's annoying.

If I respond to this will I be derailing the thread? Or arguing? Or am I allowed to respond?

I'll try....

I've offered suggestions. And I'll ignore some of your factually inaccurate statements (like how many sets I've played) and just stick to what might be constructive.

There are a few solutions to the problems I see. In fact, I made an entire thread that was solution oriented over on 1A, titled something like 'An analysis and opinion'.

I'll try again here though.

I really like the idea of SOTS being enforced here. If that can't happen, I like the idea of a 50/50 war, or the current teams splitting up. I like the idea of people from differing alliances having to team up and work together. I think that would go really far toward building bridges. Ignore me for a moment. I think the guys in LIGHT should split up, take on a few darkness guys, and the guys in Darkness should split up and take a few LIGHT guys. Try to even the teams and have a fun war. Insert other alliances as needed.

Other ideas I really like. A King of the Hill type of war. Where you have 3 or 4 or 5 teams of 5, who all battle each other. With only one team coming out on top.

I also like the idea of a draft war.

In addition to those ideas - I think that bots are somewhat harmful to the game. They allow kill runs to be extremely fast. And make it so that having alerts setup is basically a necessity, AND you have to get online within... what 45 seconds at most maybe?

I'd love to set a set where nobody uses bots or alerts. Kill runs have to be calculated on the fly, manually. That's probably unrealistic though, and I would imagine would be an unpopular opinion.

IF we have 5 on 5 type wars, that would slow down the war game as well, which might even be an even better solution. That would require enforcing SOTS, OR the player base just agreeing to it.

Those are just some ideas. Coalie, feel free to tell me to shut the fuk up again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 23:48:03

(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 23:49:46

Yeah that's where you messed up your timing coming to the game lol. As I pointed out before, most wars are friendly usually and when you're warring a buddy you tend to make it as even as possible for fun.

The problem is right now people attempting to assert dominance or air out grudges. Might makes right in grudge wars, and as long as Light and Dark keep warring oop in a grudge based fashion, they'll both be openly recruiting in an effort to win. Winning in those types of wars is more important than fun factor, so the effort isn't there to make the war close by anyone.

Essentially people like me who prefer friendly even wars tend to net while wars like these are going on, and participate in the ones that are even and grudge-free. It's actually super uncommon for grudge-based wars to last this long, and I think it's primarily the fault of the 1a changes making people bitter. They'll come around eventually tho. Kudos on the productive post.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 23:53:00

I'm not disputing that wars are usually friendly and more fun. And I agree, I've never seen that, so my perspective is limited in that regard. But - they haven't been fun for 11 months now, the time I've been here.

Light was born from The Resistance. A group of newbies. So Darkness has been grudge warring newbies for 11 months, in an effort to assert dominance, over a team they've beaten every single time, and most sets had a major numbers advantage.

When does that end and we get to the fun stuff? Cause that's what I've been clamoring for, and advocating for.... for.., I don't know, 5 months now? That's me being whiny, by the way. Advocating for fair teams, fun wars, and less hatred in the game.

Happy to be a part of it whenever it happens.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 23:57:41

You made legit enemies, you literally gave the vultures something to eat, I haven't seen this type of grudge in years and you're still wondering why people don't respect you, let me summarize what you did....

Came in as a n00b and pounded your chest.
Doubled down on pounding your chest.
Triple down on it.
Cry foul.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 0:21:09

Signed
Cashers lives matter!
Take it up to 25
signed
10. Signed
Signed please do this

Take it up to 25

(+1)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 0:23:10

You made legit enemies, you literally gave the vultures something to eat, I haven't seen this type of grudge in years and you're still wondering why people don't respect you, let me summarize what you did....

Came in as a n00b and pounded your chest.
Doubled down on pounding your chest.
Triple down on it.
Cry foul.

Ko - stop derailing the thread. We are talking about suggestions to improve the server, this has nothing to do with me. Stop trying to make it about me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 0:25:56

Signed
Cashers lives matter!
Take it up to 25
signed
10. Signed
Signed please do this

Take it up to 25

(+1)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 2:52:35

I'm not disputing that wars are usually friendly and more fun. And I agree, I've never seen that, so my perspective is limited in that regard. But - they haven't been fun for 11 months now, the time I've been here.

Light was born from The Resistance. A group of newbies. So Darkness has been grudge warring newbies for 11 months, in an effort to assert dominance, over a team they've beaten every single time, and most sets had a major numbers advantage.

When does that end and we get to the fun stuff? Cause that's what I've been clamoring for, and advocating for.... for.., I don't know, 5 months now? That's me being whiny, by the way. Advocating for fair teams, fun wars, and less hatred in the game.

Happy to be a part of it whenever it happens.

Mmmm. That part of it I don't think of as being that toxic. Dark v Light seems very mutual. The wardogs are obviously happy to have a war even if it's against newbs, and dudes like gains and TC are happy to keep hitting Darkness oop, and the rest of those newbs you mentioned seem happy warring, and really haven't attempted to negotiate peace. I think if either side really wanted to stop warring they would be actively working on a way to make that happen, and the opposite seems to be the case for both sides. As they say tho, this too shall pass.

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 3:23:27

the war has been 1 sided for ever but we get better every set its only a matter of time before our numbers are more even either way i dont think they expected what they got this set its been more of a close war which has kept people engaged for more of the set!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Helllrush

Oct 5th 2023, 3:29:26

I, the great Helllrush, will come back to Teams if this change goes through

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 3:39:17

the war has been 1 sided for ever but we get better every set its only a matter of time before our numbers are more even either way i dont think they expected what they got this set its been more of a close war which has kept people engaged for more of the set!

Yeah I absolutely view it more of like 2 wartags choosing to war each other for basically everyone but TC and gains. Although I could be wrong and they could just be doing it for the good times as well.

Point is, Milk is trying to grind his way to a victory against some of the most challenging wardogs to beat in the game. No one in the war is asking for the war to stop, and Milk would like to keep challenging himself and his teammates.

I'd like to see them try a 2 week stocks war sometime instead of oop every set, because I honestly believe a 2 week CF to start a set would benefit the war, but otherwise I don't see anyone being upset about it. Seems like they're all playing a game and having fun.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 3:41:09

Originally posted by Helllrush:
I, the great Helllrush, will come back to Teams if this change goes through

I changed my mind. fluff this change lol

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 3:44:23

they would never let us build they fear that we may one day topple the empire and they will smite us long before then i honestly beleive if i bring my boys into an even war we can totally win this but every time we get close another 5 people come out of the woodwork to overpower us again
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 3:54:40

Man, I'll be honest. If it got very close it would look very fun to me and I'd be remiss if I didn't join their side. I get it haha.

Stop being so fun bro haha. You're making my favorite server active and fluff haha.

If yall ever do an even stocks war, lemme know. I'd be happy to be either squads 20th man for parity lol. Just hate that oop fluff lol. I got like 8 solid days of walling in me before I get tired haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 5th 2023, 4:03:06
See Original Post

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 4:08:49

the times ive had more mems we struggle with participation but if we can get a commitment before hand that would def help idk if you would announce publicly but PM me we could use another warmonger!
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 4:19:44

Whatever you do, keep the unstable crazy markets.

That is the best thing about this server. Same with primary.