Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 1:25:48

Holy fluff I just realized BHole thinks me and chevs are friends lol. Wouldn't that be a shocker to know that history lol.

You're a bizarre cat man, I'll bite tho. You see all those comments about friendly wars me, coalie and Req were involved in....uj was there too...KoH has even made a couple over the years. Those friendly wars occurred in every set for the 5 years before the 3 sets of war with laf. And they would have likely happened for an entire year after the pact was signed had clanGDI not been introduced. I get you only have 6 months of experiences to rely on, but it's ACTUALLY ANOTHER DUMB COMMENT. UJ himself plays in a warclan called STONES which stayed out of the laf conflict because they try to only participate in friendly wars, which occur in most sets. They've not participated in an unfriendly war since 2015, and yet, have warred in nearly every single set.

It's likely in the last 50 or so wars on 1a, that only 3 of them were NOT warleaders making teams of equal size and warring. It's actually way more common over the last decade for friendly wars to occur with even numbers than grudge wars. If I had to guess, friendly wars probably outnumber grudge wars 10-1. You just showed up at an interesting time.

So yes. Not only do people not mind doing friendly wars with even numbers, it's actually the most common way wars have occurred on 1a for the last decade, and I could provide dozens of threads of warstats to prove it. If you did 5 seconds of research, you'd know that's the main way wars occur and you'd also know the wars increased membership instead of making me correct another of your lies that are only the fault of your ignorance and lack of research.

I get it's the fault of ignorance not being here long, but it's so difficult not to be annoyed with you when everything you say is like "people don't like even friendly wars" which is the main way people war, and "a bunch of people quit the game" when 50 people literally JUST returned to the game while 6 people quit for the only player growth since covid.

It'd be one thing if ANY of your points weren't complete unreasearched bullfluff claims from a perspective of an immature crybaby who never took the time to learn to play well or learn the history... I think you probably know they're bullfluff too. You just do it to derail productive threads with crybaby bullfluff dude. It's exhausting. Just stop.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2023, 1:41:59
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit