Verified:

kwmi Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 0:45:42

RD,

We regret having gotten involved with you this set. We have no wish to war against you as it is war we cannot win. Our players wish to net and you can be assured we will avoid hitting any and all of your countries for the sets to come. We submit to your policies regarding grabs against your countries. Just make sure we know which tags are yours and you will have no problems from MKR.

I also retract any comments I made in an attempt to defame RD relating to them running bots or multis. I had no evidence to make such claims and was just blowing off steam after the devastation their FS caused my clan. I do not regard RD as cheaters, these guys are just really, really good players.

I would also like to inform you that Archiac will be leaving MKR next set and that MKR cannot be responsible for any opinions he expresses on these forums, should he continue to post on these forums after his departure from the server.

As for all the non-RD clans trying to farm our restarts while we are down, just know that we will return to enforcing our normal FA policy, which includes a KILL for any country grabbing us more than five times.

Good luck to you all and may we peacefully net.

Kyle
MKR - HFA

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 0:54:57

you've got to be kidding me...

snawdog Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 0:57:49

I on the other hand, will be needing a new clan....weak fluff right there.
Be sure to zip him back up when you're done there Kyle..

Edited By: snawdog on Jun 18th 2010, 1:06:22
ICQ 364553524
msn

jiff69 Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:09:12

thats so Dirty Snawdog. LMAO I really am pissing myself laughing
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:53:25

Yikes. That was about as bad as I've ever seen it. The only thing missing was the statement about being willing to be all-x land farms till Doomsday if RD please doesn't please beat them up forever.

Mess with the bull, get the horns. Then deal with it.

Meow meow.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 2:05:32

i'm sorry, i didn't realise that MKR was actually TIE!!

hahahahaha

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 2:24:48

It matters?

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 3:37:14

i was making a joke..

W Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 4:25:53

..sigh, why come no one wants to fight
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

kwmi Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 5:21:25

Say what you will, I'm just trying to preserve what little enjoyment I still get from playing this game.

Snawdog - don't bother restarting when your country gets killed, I've already deleted you from Boxcar.
MKR - HFA

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 5:53:51

i've seen what becomes of clans who make these posts.

and i've seen what becomes of clans who fight RD to a stalemate.

It's all about who blinks first, and i've seen both RD and the other clan they happen to be fighting suffer by being the first to blink.

Doesn't really bother me though... your good land!! :p

Revolver Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 8:20:02

I don't remember reading such thing since I first started in 1998! :)

Edited By: Revolver on Jun 18th 2010, 8:21:00

ViLSE Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 10:58:56

Hmmm, flashback to the good old days...

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2010, 14:29:23

So Archaic is becoming a full time employee of FBI?

AWESOME!

However, FBI has only held relations with the Greek Godlike Archaic. So the moment he leaves the MKR ranks, FBI will express hostilities.

In his honor of course.

Please get back to us ASAP, as FBI has been kept completely out of the loop to the inner politics of MKR.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

snawdog Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 14:51:25

Originally posted by kwmi:
Say what you will, I'm just trying to preserve what little enjoyment I still get from playing this game.

Snawdog - don't bother restarting when your country gets killed, I've already deleted you from Boxcar.

You spineless crab, as soon as you sent me that limp-fisted msg insite,i cleaned out my locker..thanks.
ICQ 364553524
msn

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 14:55:31

0.o

?!?!

I do not endorse this message, it should have been done in private if it was done at all.

However:

This felt pretty damned good -
Jun 18/10 2:45:14 PM CM RD is EEVIL (#224) (MKRZ) Mr Lemon Chiffon (#132) (xRDx) 5573 C/259 B

been wanting to do that for a while!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 15:05:13

If anything - I apologize to RD for not giving you guys a better fight. We were the suxor, i'd give lefty for a second shot at you guys. We learned a bit, aka the whole secret identity thing.

It could actually be a lot of fun if everybody was in hiding trying to figure out who the enemy was . . . probably not enough to save the server, but fun.

gwagers Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 16:04:20

So... whatever happened to the idea of unity in the face of adversity? I really don't want to find myself in a two-country clan next set!
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

W Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 16:14:23

i feel ya gwagers

people were so quick to bow down, i mean i can understand if you don't want to fight set after set, but really??! 2 weeks into one set and everyone gives up...

nothing to do but sigh..

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 16:55:55

ahahahahahahaha

snawdog Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 16:56:15

Well, with the game mechanics, i can't leave,but i will be joining a tag with some fight in them next set..
ICQ 364553524
msn

Ruthie

Jun 18th 2010, 18:00:56

Personally I would have kept on fighting until the end of the reset ... but thats just how I roll :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

kwmi Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 18:46:52

Archiac - you told me you are retiring from the game after this set so what do you care about the future of MKR?

Lets be honest, MKR is dead, Earth is dead. I don't know why I keep playing this game, but, to be honest, I will probably quit sometime soon as well.
MKR - HFA

gwagers Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 20:22:30

...Make that a one-country clan.

Seriously, is anyone sticking around? Please?

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 2:28:13

yeah, Kyle thats true, I am planning on dropping team server next set. All the more reason to go down swinging. my puny lil restart is going to hit anything within reach until they kill me again - then I'll restart and do it again.

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 2:29:09

pelo, you should come over to ICN in alliance - we have pie and spam, and real live actual girls (we think)

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 2:31:13

DAMN YOU!

Your country was destroyed because it possesses no civilians.

I shall return!

MrCrimson Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 3:45:03

that combo of posts made me lol archaic ;)

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 4:50:42

Guess it's time to find out if this is the real RD or not.....the RD of old never woulda let this go so easily, me thinks....at least not without mass FA packages and several sets of tending their farmland for them.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 5:30:35

Originally posted by W:

people were so quick to bow down, i mean i can understand if you don't want to fight set after set, but really??! 2 weeks into one set and everyone gives up...

nothing to do but sigh..

I think too many of you were quick to assume RD were just multis and bots. That without 250 untagged countries, RD could not fight. Some of you forget that RD are mostly vets who gone through countless wars and taken top 10 spots with their legit names and alliances.

...except me, not even a legit top 100 LOL
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 5:39:11

he was too busy wankin to destock most of the time :p
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

W Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 7:48:36

MrCharcoal, i never said RD runs multis or bots...mainly I have a problem with your 1:kill policy and also i like to war.

it seemed that a lot of other folks had a problem with the policy too (and cross killing/retaling or whatever..) but none seem willing to fight it anymore.

why? after you proved you were good at war, it's like lets "don't ever touch RD unless it's to kiss their feet" and "we're soOo sorry we ever hit you, now we might quit, please forgive us". 1:kill is like handing the keys to the server over to you to do what you please and i'm not sure why more people aren't standing against it, just because RD is active, plentiful and good at war.

you'll be so kind as to post your tags at the beginning of each set for those that still have some fight left in them?

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 8:18:56

weak. Ill fight if anyone fights them ;)

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 15:28:03

[quote poster=W]MrCharcoal, i never said RD runs multis or bots...[quote]

pffft, kiss ass much?

of course they run multies and bots - they are RD

They just probably don't do it much anymore because Pan is not asleep at the wheel. Llaar proved it can be done in EE, so I am sure that some of the RD folks have at least experimented with it. I have it from a pretty good source that a lot of RD are eevil players from EC, slumming down here with a few old RD vets.

The sad fact is that they did not need bots/multies to kill our sorry asses. This place may be in need of some Order next set.

W Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 15:36:39

Originally posted by archaic:

The sad fact is that they did not need bots/multies to kill our sorry asses. This place may be in need of some Order next set.

agreed

Ronnie Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 17:20:37

W, don't whine when your self-made policies backfire at you.
You break all the team-rules with your cross-killing. So you started it.
Since we are not allowed to cross-retal, we just adapt to the self-made rules here. No cross-retalling, but only cross-killing. So every hit is considered an act of war. And they are acts of war, since we hardly ever hit anyone at all without reason.

Take a look at yourself first, before you come complain about RD. I always said that we would play strictly 5 vs 5, if all others do the same. You are not doing it, so don't whine when you get killed.

Edited By: Ronnie on Jun 19th 2010, 17:21:16

gwagers Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 17:38:43

Archi, I sent you a PM in Boxcar on that subject; please respond.

Nice to know that RD is still being bitten, but unfortunately for me, current MKR policy is what made this thread happen, and I don't plan on clan-hunting in the Team server. So I guess I'll wait till next set before I do anything important.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 18:41:42

Originally posted by archaic:

I have it from a pretty good source that a lot of RD are eevil players from EC, slumming down here with a few old RD vets.

here fixed for you

I have it from a pretty good source that a few members of RD are eevil players from EC, slumming down here with a lot old RD vets.

your source it turns out likes to exaggerate

Edited By: Mr. Lime on Jun 19th 2010, 18:43:02

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 21:50:38

I appreciate your editorial contribution my citrussy friend.

But if he said it was a few RD and you say its a lot of RD . . . he was not actually exaggerating was he?

----

W, were you in Order?
With Dragon and scode back, it just seems inevitable that an Order reunion is needed (still waiting on bolty). We even have a puny little underutilized server to host it.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 0:00:39

the exaggeration was in reference to eevil...despite the name only a few of them were enticed by my promises of candy and lollipops and came over. Most of eevil is actually pure sweet innocent gamers that have no idea i'm out to warp all their fragile little minds.

hopefully in a reset or two my influence will have them kicking granny on the curb rather then helping her across the street. well one could hope anyway.

maybe i'll offer punch and pie next reset.....

or i could hire a clown for opening day of the new reset..
have to think about this

W Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 0:45:40

Ronnie, I'm not whining or complaining about RD cross-killing, i only have a problem with 1:kill. Other people had problems with cross-killing and whatnot, but many of them have already backed down from a fight, which is what I'm complaining about.

---

Archaic, I'm a newish player and have only ever been in NA Alliance, LoT Team and Lords in global2025 express.

Ronnie Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 1:37:25

W: it's easy, don't hit us and you have no problems at all. We're not here to netgain or win, we do that in other games or alliances. RD has always been a great break from normal play, and will always be. :)

We started 1:kill on alliances who were cross-warring/killing themselves, but not accepting cross-retals. Well, in that case we just kill off the hypocricy. Easy ;)

W Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 2:44:44

it's all good, Ronnie, if you're not here to netgain or win then you shouldn't (and don't seem to) have a problem with people hitting you, in fact your policy welcomes it.

archaic Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 2:45:33

no its true, just ask Fingolfin!

(what do ya say scodey, an Order reunion set?)

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 8:23:08

rofl god this is funny

Ronnie Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 10:43:19

iScode: not a lie. Name a conflict we had, and I'll give you the reason for it.

Mr Silver

Jun 21st 2010, 3:36:58

Fingolfin started the UCN/RD thing. RD just finished it.

archaic Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 3:42:36

Fingolfin reacted to a bunch of childish tards cheating and you guys had to hack our site to take us down . . . saying that Fin started it is like saying it was the cops fault for pulling you over.

. . . or was it the cops fault for dragging ronnie out of work in handcuffs, lol

Mr Silver

Jun 21st 2010, 4:21:46

I'm suspecting you weren't high enough ranked back then to know fully what was going on.

I could say that had Thumper been leading instead of Fingolfin I doubt UCN would have had any problems.

The thing is though, an alliance's spokeperson is their leader. If a leader does something everyone in that alliance gets punished for it.

Fingolfin not only first striked RD, but tried setting up a gangbang. All he managed to do was make RD more active and gave it an enemy. Before that RD hadn't had any problems with UCN.

Mr Silver

Jun 21st 2010, 4:24:30

Edited By: Mr Silver on Jun 21st 2010, 4:30:43