Verified:

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 17th 2010, 21:12:23

Aug 17/10 6:56:48 PM PS MKRsFINEST (#23) (MKR) Red 9 (#109) (xT5x) 245 A (+350 A)

Aug 17/10 6:56:44 PM PS MKRsFINEST (#23) (MKR) Red 9 (#109) (xT5x) 258 A (+364 A)

Aug 17/10 6:55:27 PM PS MKRsFINEST (#23) (MKR) Illyria (#42) (xT5x) 277 A (+312 A)

Aug 17/10 6:55:21 PM PS MKRsFINEST (#23) (MKR) Illyria (#42) (xT5x) 292 A (+327 A)

i think you know whats coming 23's way

kwmi Game profile

Aug 17th 2010, 21:51:05

I hadn't checked the forums in the last 20 hours when you made the post that these guys were under your protection.

Any of the countries in this tag are free to retal me, but I will not accept a cross tag kill because you announce 20 hours ago that these tags are now a part of RD.

You have to give people some time to find these things out ffs, I do not browse these forums everyday, in fact I found out about this from somebody in-clan through boxcar.

Now that I know I obviously wont be grabbing them anymore, but look at the timestamp on your post and those grabs - be reasonable.
MKR - HFA

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Aug 17th 2010, 22:21:07

read your private message.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 18th 2010, 0:22:52

Did RD send out ICQ messages?

de1i Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 0:24:34

Noone uses ICQ anymore, get with the times.

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 3:20:26

boy do I NOT miss this place

(for the record, I am NOT playing on the team server, nor am I affiliated with any team server tags)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

OGT Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 12:48:09

why is rd protecting farm land?

I mean im in their other tag but they are certainly farm land.. not sure why rd wants to protect them.

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 12:51:03

Heh, getting harder and harder to play on this server now. Effectively RD is one third of the server.

I would have to say that I think it is starting to get seriously less fun to be here when things are this way.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2010, 14:06:32

Well no matter what the sisuation with only 100 countries this game isn't very fun :p This game was ment to have thousands of players :(

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 14:31:36

Yep, indeed. The more the merrier basically!
:-)

OGT Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 16:32:22

1000s of players would be nice to have again.. then i wouldn't have to hit the same countries over and over again.

de1i Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 16:38:13

LOL at RD being the bad guy for giving some crap tag a fighting chance at surviving on this server rather than letting them be farmed out of existance.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't when it comes to RD I guess.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 3:51:56

Who cares? The player base is diminishing, and soon RD will have to farm itself, in which case all of their NW and land ranks will mean jack fluff

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 4:27:25

and your team is wich one hobo?

gwagers Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 19:18:48

Sadly, and I REALLY hate to say this considering how many times RD killed me during the war, but de1i has a point. I think a lot of us need to put our views regarding smaller tags on paper, so that our opinions don't change based on who's being discussed.

Although personally I would be pleased to see an easier clarification, in that if there is a tag in RD (or protected by RD), it would be helpful for that tag to have RD in the name. You aren't hiding anymore, why bother making things more difficult for the rest of us?
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

de1i Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 19:25:35

The xTx tag wasn't RDers in hiding, if you check their news RD was just as guilty as everyone else when it came to grabbing them. I'd imagine they were probably recruited as a result of the farming.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 19:29:12

I wasn't referring to xTx, as that had just been cleared up to me. Unfortunately, the tags I WAS referring to were last set's tags. My mistake, I'm a month behind as usual.

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

de1i Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 19:47:36

They didn't hide in random tags last reset, that was the reset before that.

They hid in random tags because they had been threatened with a gang bang by multiple teams. Once RD FSed those teams they announced these tags on the forums, their 1:kill policy was not enforced on hits done during the short time they were in hiding.

Edited By: de1i on Aug 19th 2010, 20:59:59. Reason: grammar
See Original Post

Aug 19th 2010, 20:09:41

Originally posted by OGT:
....... then i wouldn't have to hit the same countries over and over again.

This probably is helping player retention the most. The constant farming of the new/untagged/small players really makes them want to stay.

Originally posted by de1i :
They didn't hide in random tags last reset,......

Correct. The people who complained about RD being in random tags last set hid in thier own random tags. They complain when RD does it, but it's OK for them to do.

RD had clearly marked RD tags.

Whatever RD does is always going to be complained about by the pansies.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 20:45:39

If they are protecting smaller/weaker clans, i'm all for it. As it has been stated, this game isn't going to gain new players or retain players by farming them into oblivion. At least RD is giving them a fighting chance...

This server will not be kept open if something doesn't change soon.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 20:47:06

Okay, I'm two months behind. I said I'm sorry. All I know is that this xTx stuff came out of nowhere and brought back bad memories.

Clearly you don't understand what I'm trying to say, mainly because I screwed up set numbers. My idea is that A TAG NO LONGER AT WAR should have no reason to hide. Again, I apologize for mixing things up, but that has nothing to do with you: 1) missing my earlier apology and 2) missing the point about what I'm trying to say--when a clan ISN'T hiding (i.e. isn't at war), there's no reason for strangely named tags. If RD hides during wars, I don't complain about it. If RD isn't hiding now, there's no issue.

So who is "they" again?

de1i Game profile

Aug 19th 2010, 20:56:13

Yeah I understand you, I should of typed out my correction in a nicer sounding way (sorry! <--sincere apology).

And your point is an obvious one, but what I guess I don't understand is... Do you have a problem that they hid 2 resets ago?

gwagers Game profile

Aug 20th 2010, 17:55:50

No, I don't have a problem with the fact that they hid during war. We did it ourselves, so I'd be a hypocrite to have a problem with it.

And I wasn't yelling at you, de1i.

OGT Game profile

Aug 20th 2010, 18:33:00

look im in xtx and i already asked why in the world RD would help us, they suck except for my crap country which also sucked but compared to theirs is pretty sweet..

this server will be only rd in a few sets the way its going. now i got rd protecting the clan im in saying what I am doing isn't right, i didn't sign up to team to follow rules, i signed up to team to see how many people i could anger with land grabs lol

odds are rd is gonna have to kill me, and that will sure make me want to play again.

de1i Game profile

Aug 20th 2010, 18:36:48

So you'll be revitalized into doing what, running fluffty untagged suiciders?

Aug 20th 2010, 20:19:46

now i got rd protecting the clan im in saying what I am doing isn't right, i didn't sign up to team to follow rules, i signed up to team to see how many people i could anger with land grabs lol

odds are rd is gonna have to kill me, and that will sure make me want to play again.

nobody forces you to stay in a RD protected tag.

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 2:08:08

Can you detag on team now?

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 2:08:52

no but theres a delete country option.
Your mother is a nice woman

OGT Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 15:38:42

Originally posted by Mr Lemon Chiffon:

now i got rd protecting the clan im in saying what I am doing isn't right, i didn't sign up to team to follow rules, i signed up to team to see how many people i could anger with land grabs lol

actually the server does.. I woulda left this spam tag the day after i joined it if i knew how bad they would suck and how much of rds fluff they wanna suck.

RD sucks and so does the clan I am in, I guess that makes sense why they joined your crap tags on a crap server.

and pain why am I gonna delete? am I farming you too much or something?

Hobo Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 16:02:45

...RD had clearly marked RD tags.

OHHH BOY THAT'S A KNEE SLAPPER.

*kneeslap

Pain Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 18:46:32

actually the server does.. I woulda left this spam tag the day after i joined it if i knew how bad they would suck and how much of rds fluff they wanna suck.

RD sucks and so does the clan I am in, I guess that makes sense why they joined your crap tags on a crap server.

and pain why am I gonna delete? am I farming you too much or something?

no, i was just saying.
Your mother is a nice woman

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 18:59:42

This probably is helping player retention the most.

Whew, glad you guys were here to save us!

OGT Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 21:56:04

lol btw i don't think rd sucks, i think the strangle hold they have over the server sucks :P

but the people in xtx arent good whatsoever..

braden Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 14:13:22

then teach them, ogt, and get them out from underneath the stranglehold rd has on them.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2010, 14:17:12

I'f RD would let me I'd like to farm OGT :p

Aug 22nd 2010, 19:42:08

He's dead. sorry.

Aug 22nd 2010, 19:50:08

Originally posted by archaic:

Whew, glad you guys were here to save us!

Save you from what? Farming smaller players and encouraging them to stay?

We are not here to save you. You can drive players away any way you like.

If you feel farming the hell out of smaller tags and untagged players is good for the game, I have no complaints.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 20:42:21

While farming is a problem, I'm not sure it's the only problem this server or any other has. Hint, hint.

de1i Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 20:45:31

If the temptation to grab countries that will kill you as a retal is too great for you, then I'd recommend a therapist.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 20:51:13

Either that or a good priest. I'm not tempted to grab, just irritated by the limitations that entails.

I would add that, since the game is practically made for grabbing, why would anyone that plays it refuse to be grabbed? That's a serious question; I'm curious why you'd want to play the game if you miss out on half of it.

MrCrimson Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 2:32:01

Grab us. We'd prefer it.
We don't play to grab. We prefer to kill...

de1i Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 2:34:47

I don't grab because I prefer to run low defense countries, all explore isn't too bad ;)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 3:13:03

God damn you LC, let me farm... Then kill it! Bah

CKHustler

Aug 23rd 2010, 3:41:49

ahem...just thought I would get this out there since you claim you don't kill for retals.

Aug 15/10 5:35:14 PM PS Mr Crimson (#31) (xxRDxx) Graphite (#8) () 154 A (+24 A)
Aug 15/10 5:34:35 PM PS Mr Crimson (#31) (xxRDxx) Graphite (#8) () 182 A (+26 A)
Aug 15/10 5:34:30 PM PS Mr Crimson (#31) (xxRDxx) Graphite (#8) () 286 A (+59 A)

Aug 16/10 6:34:09 PM PS Graphite (#8) () Mr Crimson (#31) (xxRDxx) Defence Held

I could add in the other farming that went on by RD...but meh...

I could add that #8 ABed NE 5 times, but what would that have to do with RD?

bottom line? #31 hit #8 3 times, got hit for a DH and RD killed #8 6 days later.

And really Im only pointing this out because RD specifically denies doing anything of the sort...and because I believe RD is already ruining this server with their tactics.

CKHustler

Aug 23rd 2010, 3:42:21

btw, #8 is not my country, I just noticed in the news.

MrCrimson Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 5:53:44

He was killed for his name genius.
Whether you like the reason or not, you should check first ;)

*edit*
And I hit him 4 times, not 3...

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 5:58:02

Originally posted by MrCrimson:
He was killed for his name genius.
Whether you like the reason or not, you should check first ;)

*edit*
And I hit him 4 times, not 3...
He was killed for being one of the allotropes of carbon?

locket Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 8:16:02

Lemon, you a think that doing 1 good deed and helping some people out makes the other fluff fine? 1:kill makes more people leave then farming would.

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 8:58:50

Yes I say I would agree with locket on that one.

CKHustler

Aug 23rd 2010, 11:53:47

so now apparently mixed alloys are off limits? Hmm...I wonder if I named my country "Green" would it be killed? Or what about "Off the Reservoir" would I die? Or what about "Who Let the Dogs Out"?

Wow, you guys are more immature than I gave you credit for. lol