Verified:

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 25th 2010, 22:43:05

This is a challenge RD. You obviously want to fight. So let's fight.

Pick your best 5, and see if you can't fight like the team server was meant to be played. 1 team vs. 1 team.

I bet your best five couldn't tackle us without outside help next set.

Or is that too scary for you?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 25th 2010, 22:57:26

I don't like having to waste my time moderating the forums, so knock it off Hellz X.

Mr Silver

Jun 26th 2010, 2:31:51

na, we're netgaining next set. So that would be inconvenient and it would be inappropriate for you to attack someone who's not planning on it at the same time.

oh wait! that's what WARLORDe would say ;)

archaic Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 2:31:58

lolz
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:26:02

Actually, Warlorde challenged you to war next set... and instead of accepting it as a challenge, you treated him like some noob who would missle you out of the gates.

What do you say? I am being quite serious. I know there are more than five of you... or wait... (fights urge to make snide remark) kk. through that...

just ask around... if anything it will be entertaining.

Mr Midnight

Jun 26th 2010, 3:29:32

Originally posted by warlorde:
so who is warring RD next set. im anxious to get in a war. iv only done a netting set in team server and i want to see how its done.

i want to war RD cause they put their balls on the table and i like to squeeze. i dont like that policy of yours. i never hit you or have any issues with RD now. i just want to cause trouble

anyway any teams looking to war RD next set let me know. i would love to play a war set in team server

You call that a challenge? Looks more like he was trying to organize a gangbang on RD tags, or as he put it "cause trouble" eventhough he said he had no issues with RD

you know what they say about kicking sleeping dogs, or hornets nets, or something along those lines :)

Edited By: Mr Midnight on Jun 26th 2010, 3:34:03
See Original Post

W Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 3:48:14

lmao, so someone challenges you to 5 v 5 and you call it a gang bang?

i'm sure any of us other 'fools' who want to war you would respect a 5 v 5 and not take part.

go ahead, accept the challenge
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 4:14:26

Thanks Slagpit!
That was the only way I could think of to get my posted deleted :P

-asking is just too hard
Imaginary Numbers

Mr Silver

Jun 26th 2010, 9:28:10

The challenge sounds boring. Next reset we'll have atleast 30 countries to fight from the sounds of things which is much more entertaining tha rolling around on the floor with 5 countries.

I think you don't know very much about RD. We don't have anything to 'prove'. Within our ranks from just the colors you know the identities of... we around 20 #1 ranked 1a/alliance finishes. (and that's just the ones you could know of). Some have led alliances, started alliances, and ended alliances from Titans to UCN, we've been around since before LaF even started as an alliance. What on earth could a 5-on-5 with a desheveled bunch of misfits do for us?

Your idea is basically just a waste of time. Go back to your think tank with Lords and try to get Yellow to be your first kill of the reset.

If my numbers are correct.... sofar the count is...

RD: 52 kills
BRated, MKZ1,2 Lords1,2,3,DTCP1,2,DaSnap: 0 kills

Teams that hit RD last reset...
Mademen : Tagged RoE this reset, all dead.
DTCP: Have all been killed, some multiple times
Lords: Have all been killed, most a few times over

We keep telling people that if they avoid us they won't have to even worry about us.. But it seems some random ant keeps wanting to prove a point and test the boundaries. They then get suprised (just like you guys seemed to be) when they get killed for

a. Stating that they were going to hit RD
b. Have team mates that then attack RD

Edited By: Mr Silver on Jun 26th 2010, 9:30:19
See Original Post

Mr Midnight

Jun 26th 2010, 13:31:45

W, you totally misread my post ... or did you even read it.

worlorde wasnt offering a challenge, he was looking to get in on hitting RD with others

Like Silver said, we have nothing to prove.

But if you keep poking a sleeping tiger, dont be surprised and then piss and moan when it eats your face off :)

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 14:49:59

Sorry to break this too you Silver, but my team isn't associated with Lords. We don't have pacts with anyone, nor do we x-retal, x-hit, x-share info, or any of that crap. If you checked the news before initiating a KR you would have seen that.

Our team has stood on it's own feet since team server started.

And if you think a 5 man team vs a 5 man team, on a five man team server would be boring, what are you even doing on here?

Brag all you want, but kills on a team server using multiple teams, are worthless. You didn't earn a thing.

W Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 15:05:50

Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
W, you totally misread my post ... or did you even read it.

i actually cannot read (true story). explains a lot.

Lords is definitely not associated with BRated other than knowing them some of them from other servers/clans

gwagers Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 17:54:22

I'm not sure showing off your kill count, established by using multiple teams at once, really makes a difference regarding a proposed 5 vs. 5 battle. Not that I have anything to do with Lita, but if BRated is as good as she claims, then I would be interested to hear the results of a straight fight.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Pain Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 18:22:16

Lita why are you here challenging RD when you should be in the kitchen making a delicious meal for someone.
Your mother is a nice woman

Ronnie Game profile

Jun 26th 2010, 22:58:58

Boring challenge, have done it several times before. Maybe read Silver's post again before judging our players.

And besides, we already have enough wars planned the coming sets. ;)

After those dorks go back to strict teamplay, meaning no crosskilling, we'll gladly accept the challenge.

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 27th 2010, 16:00:53

*lol* Wow Pain... that's the best you could come up with? I sincerely hope you didn't open with your best material.

And obviously the irony of such a statement is lost on you. I'm not the one avoiding a challenge. Instead of running your mouth, why not sign up and fight us?

Or are you too busy making silver a sandwich?

Edited By: LitaLogoth on Jun 27th 2010, 16:01:05
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Jun 27th 2010, 19:33:45

thats the best i figured i could use without getting banned.

my good material is far too offensive for this website, i dont wanna hurt feelings and catch a IP ban.

Your mother is a nice woman

warlorde Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 2:04:38

RD proved they are noobs hiding behind their numbers. they dont know what a challenge is. its terrible... i was asking RD for some fun. let the noobs hide behind their numbers. count all those DHs on my country when i wasnt even online

locket Game profile

Jun 28th 2010, 2:49:39

Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
so who is warring RD next set. im anxious to get in a war. iv only done a netting set in team server and i want to see how its done.

i want to war RD cause they put their balls on the table and i like to squeeze. i dont like that policy of yours. i never hit you or have any issues with RD now. i just want to cause trouble

anyway any teams looking to war RD next set let me know. i would love to play a war set in team server

You call that a challenge? Looks more like he was trying to organize a gangbang on RD tags, or as he put it "cause trouble" eventhough he said he had no issues with RD

you know what they say about kicking sleeping dogs, or hornets nets, or something along those lines :)

SPIN SPIN SPIN dagga!.... Oh wait..... he was obviously not organizing anything. Just wishing to join someone.

archaic Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 2:40:04

ummm, if you dont tag RD, how the hell do we avoid you? this sounds pretty familier . . .

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 4:43:31

RD proved they are noobs hiding behind their numbers. they dont know what a challenge is. its terrible... i was asking RD for some fun. let the noobs hide behind their numbers. count all those DHs on my country when i wasnt even online

When have you ever known RD to care about keeping a fight fair, little e? Did you really expect any different this time around?

de1i Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 15:34:07

Originally posted by archaic:
ummm, if you dont tag RD, how the hell do we avoid you? this sounds pretty familier . . .

http://forums.earthempires.com/...hy-you-have-red-countries

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but since you apparently need this spelled out for you... For the teams that were killed this reset there was no avoiding RD, they made that bed last reset.

So don't worry about it, you might hurt something.

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 19:58:31

And I'd really love to see where we attacked them last set de1i. We did not.

But don't worry about it, you might hurt something.

MrCrimson Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 20:30:37

He was responding to archaic Lita.

We killed Warlorde for being a jackass.
You were messaged saying we wouldn't take any further action against anyone else in your tag.
You guys decided not to accept that so we killed the rest of you.

Pretty straight forward.

warlorde Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:22:09

hehehe

RD cant justify their actions. I hurt their feelings so they decided to kill me

MrCrimson Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 3:39:28

Originally posted by MrCrimson:

We killed Warlorde for being a jackass.

justified...

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 15:48:01

Actually Crimson, you messaged us after killing Warlorde for a forum post. The message was we killed your teammate, and as long as you don't interefere, you won't be targeted. Then your team added the addendum that you would keep attacking warlordes restart.

My response was quite straightforward. It asked, would you, yourself, and your team accept such actions? No. you wouldn't,

It's called a double standard, and it belies your intelligence. It goes hand in hand with the "do not hit us and you'll be safe, but let us remain untagged and hidden" mentality.

It's ok though. It will be just as enjoyable next round watching you remain hidden under your rocks for safety.

Edited By: LitaLogoth on Jun 30th 2010, 20:12:45
See Original Post

MrCrimson Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 15:55:35

rocks for safety?
are they all those red countries?

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 16:01:39

*lol*

You do need your coffee.

de1i Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 17:04:42

Unfortunately I won't be getting any today.

dustfp Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 18:31:31

Lita, just to help you out:

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Incase anybody had any doubts up until now

RD will be tagging up as

LoW
xRDx
Shivers
FBS
Penguin
Awesome
SoC
Diablo

let this also be notice that with our current festivities and celebrations of inter-team relations ending

we will be enforcing our 1:Kill policy.

From all of us at RD have a great reset =D

I'm sure RD would make sure their tag(s) are known before enforcing whatever policy they may have...
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Ronnie Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 18:36:08

We're talking about coffee, de1i. You surely never getting anything else.

And ingame or on fora, all the same to us. If you're spouting off on the forum, we'll just kill ingame. Either you're leaving us alone or you don't. ;)

LitaLogoth Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 20:20:17

dustfp, I'll believe it when I see it.

And whether they are tagged or not, I don't see the point in running a strategy where everyone runs hundreds of turns on a kill run, over land that can be reclaimed with, wait for it, 2 turns.

This is a war game yes, but it's a game. One that everyone should be able to enjoy. Putting policies like that in place only shows that you take your enjoyment from ruining anothers enjoyment.

The only reason to put such a policy in place is if you want to netgain, which is counterintuitive to running turns on restarts.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 22:11:47

you really don't get it, do you? RD actually just wanted to net in peace, told everyone to leave them alone or else. and guess what? people messed with them. and looked what happened. if you all weren't so zealous about trying to take on big bad RD, you could be just playing this game in peace, netting, and not with dead countries. it's your own fault, stop running your mouth, and you can go back to what you and your team wanted to do. net.
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Ronnie Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 22:21:36

hmm, CT somehow makes sense. Surprising :P
Now can I have your country number? ;)

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 22:33:17

nnnnno. i do not accept your propositions for good times ronnie.
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 1:09:18

Originally posted by LitaLogoth:

This is a war game yes, but it's a game. One that everyone should be able to enjoy. Putting policies like that in place only shows that you take your enjoyment from ruining anothers enjoyment.

nobody forced your player to want to war us. If you didn't like the policy, you should have just stayed away. When the rest of you followed, and got killed as a result, what did you expect in a war game.

The only reason to put such a policy in place is if you want to netgain, which is counterintuitive to running turns on restarts.

When did you become an expert on policies and why they are there? Was it before or after your players wanted to war us and got your tag killed? YES players. 1 was killed for being a jackass. The others were killed when you jumped in and didn't want to leave us alone. You made your bed, now your countries are buried 6 feet under it. Glad you are having fun. Expect more.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 1:21:07

RD proved they are noobs hiding behind their numbers. they dont know what a challenge is. its terrible... i was asking RD for some fun.

Yes, it was fun killing you. You got what you wanted. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

let the noobs hide behind their numbers. count all those DHs on my country when i wasnt even online

Were we supposed to wait for you to come back online? Did you send a notice out? What next? Your group want to limit the kinds of attacks, the times of day and who can attack who? It's a wargame. You provoked and lost.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 2:25:04

You're wasting your energy LC - they're never gonna get it. Hopefully they'll just eventually get bored of dying.

W Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 3:58:42

if they really want to netgain, maybe they'll get a more sensible policy...one conducive to netgaining?

either way, i don't mind dying again and again. not sure why people get so flustered about it.

de1i Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:19:09

Originally posted by W:
if they really want to netgain, maybe they'll get a more sensible policy...one conducive to netgaining?

either way, i don't mind dying again and again. not sure why people get so flustered about it.

RD has had one of the most reasonable and easy to understand philosophies since forever:

Do not mess with them and they will not mess with you.

Their 1:kill policy is just another reflection of this philosophy. A philosophy (and policy) they time and time again have proven they are (capable and) willing to enforce.

I've had plenty of run ins with the colors and found them completely reasonable to deal with if you treat them with respect. They understand mistakes happen and more than likely are willing to negotiate when they do.

Unfortunately people are unable to look beyond RD's checkered past and just leave them be. So on that note...

/popcorn

Edited By: de1i on Jul 1st 2010, 5:21:12
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:19:55

-

Edited By: de1i on Jul 1st 2010, 5:20:10
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:28:42

de1i you stud, long time no see.

de1i Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:30:01

I'm a lurker. Your brother still play? You guys make it out of your teenage years yet ;)?

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:35:30

i think it should be noted that this set, an RD country accidentally grabbed me, and they were very reasonable and forthright in their FA process in dealing with the situation.

Alot more reasonable than most people recently in a certain other server..

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 16:03:44

I'm guessing you didn't whine, were relatively polite, and treated them with a little respect.

To paraphrase the old title, knowing how to win friends and influence people is a rare skill in the world these days.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Mr Midnight

Jul 1st 2010, 17:46:44

Actually My response was quite straightforward. It asked, would you, yourself, and your team accept such actions? No. you wouldn't,

It's called a double standard, and it belies your intelligence. It goes hand in hand with the "do not hit us and you'll be safe, but let us remain untagged and hidden" mentality.

Your problems did not start with hitting RD. Your problems started with a certain big mouth in your tag so our "hidden" tags have nothing to do with your situation at all.

As far as accepting such actions ... you only "accept" what you want to accept or cannot retaliate against. I think you know what our stance is on that.

archaic Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 20:56:33

RD net in peace? lol, like that will ever happen . . . Sadly, being charming and witty cheating deuchebags does not eliminate the 'cheating deuchebags' part. Thus, a small core group of folks will never forgive or forget.

If you DON'T tag up RD, you will get grabbed as part of the general course of the game, you will kill the grabber, fun times will ensue.

If you DO tag up RD, I (and others) will constantly suicide you. You will respond with detah, initiating party time in romper room.

Rinse. Repeat.

de1i Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 21:09:42

Douche, not deuche.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 21:11:36

And yet w/ that attitude, your tag still whines when RD kills you off for "no reason".....BRILLIANT!

I still have yet to see anyone posting proof that RD is currently cheating though. Would that just maybe be a broad assumption based on a fair amount of bitterness, and even more arrogance?