Verified:

Viceroy Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 4:46:01

Interesting points about mid vs bottomfeeding. I better understand where you are coming from. I still do not agree that intent is a suitable way to determine a "topfeed" - in short, I think that if we're using intent as the criteria, it leaves too many variations - it is too broad a term and further distinctions need to be made here - but I suspect I will always be in the minority with this opinion.

Also, for what its worth, I was on yet another hiatus when land trading became a "thing" and while I understand the concept, I'm impressed that it became a viable strategy on group servers. I never really thought of it as a form of topfeeding before, but yeah, I guess it really is... This just further underscores my belief that the term topfeeding is inadequate though.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Valdez Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 5:47:35

True.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 14:24:51

Originally posted by Kingshaun2k:
I'm boosting tech now, what's the best way to use my turns as a communist/Indy to produce units to sell on the market?

Thanks for all the help so far.

Whatever you do, do not listen to Cerberus, he's been playing this game over a decade now and you are playing a better country than he ever has in just your 1st set. Listen to the good players and you will get good. Jayr and Cerb are just suiciders, so don't listen to them.
The Nigerian Nightmare.