Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 21:03:41

RoR is douchebaggery no matter who you do it to....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 21:09:53

Ok, I'll do some data analysis and expose the individuals that have done it since profiles have been opened.

I expect you to not change your opinion based on who is on that list!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 21:15:50

Originally posted by Requiem:
Ok, I'll do some data analysis and expose the individuals that have done it since profiles have been opened.

I expect you to not change your opinion based on who is on that list!

I won't, whoever RoR is a bonafide douchebag :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ektar Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 22:26:17

Im going to end both my set and the clowns set, every single time someone goes all jets to “retal”, leaving themselves susceptible to being farmed.

Thats the way i play, always have & always will. You feel youre “entitled” to your retal, well be prepared to be farmed if you leave yourself basically defenseless to achieve your “retal”.

Everyone feels so entitled now days. Unreal.

TidyTerry Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 22:32:31

In my judgment, his only mistake was doing it to people who can hit back. Otherwise abusing the noobs like this is a daily occurrence in the news.

I did that once before and ruined my set finish...but I learned my lesson...I hope.

Tmac Game profile

Jun 14th 2022, 22:45:38

Says the guy whom feels entitled to everyone's land without consequence, lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2022, 23:31:34

Originally posted by Ektar:
Im going to end both my set and the clowns set, every single time someone goes all jets to “retal”, leaving themselves susceptible to being farmed.

Thats the way i play, always have & always will. You feel youre “entitled” to your retal, well be prepared to be farmed if you leave yourself basically defenseless to achieve your “retal”.

Oh .... the irony! LOL, or maybe learn from your mistakes and move on to greener grass....sure it feels bad to get spanked on a retal and that low defense guy who retalled you looks inviting.....then again..... now it's looking like you're eating crow for dinner :-/
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 14th 2022, 23:34:29

In my judgment, his only mistake was doing it to people who can hit back. Otherwise abusing the noobs like this is a daily occurrence in the news.

I mean, there might be some nuance to add but you are more or less spot on in your fluffysis/fluffessment.

RMcCourt

Jun 15th 2022, 1:02:26

Ektar, you are the clown. You know why I retaled you? Because you were playing like a punk. You hit Swamp 20 times. Farmed many others. You are a nuisance. No one else was hitting you back, so I decided I'd do it myself. (Which luckily spared Z his retal, but wasnt enough to save Wisk, RIP) Your spies were Hella weak, most likely you did the hits on me blind. If you had spied me you would have known I had over 2 million turrets and a few hundred thousand tanks. So on a 9.5 million jet send, I was about 3.x:1. Not the 8:1 you claim. But who cares? I was a risky hit, and you got smacked. BOOM

Also, if you had gotten the op, you would have noticed my large stockpile of missiles, just waiting for someone like you. You know...the ones I sent right up your ... after the double RoR? Did you like those? You play like a fluff and I will fluff you every time.

The sad thing is, you had a beast of a country, and if you didn't play like suck a fluff, you would be in contention to win. Until you change how you play, you are just wasting your time.

Get your fluff together man. You're getting handled by a demo tech, which is embarrasing enough. Don't forget to drop all your empty acres again tomorrow morning ;)

TL;DR: Ektar(d) has been trimmed down to about 42% of his peak size, has no regrets, thinks he's winning.

Edited By: RMcCourt on Jun 15th 2022, 16:51:03
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2022, 1:38:02

God damn 🔥 🔥 🔥

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 15th 2022, 5:37:08

Haha. Ecktar, I’ve never seen such delusion. You got absolutely owned and you’re coming on here saying you’re the one owning him and that you’re good guy in this situation? You’re the aggressor. I’m glad as hell RMcCourt went to town on you, someone needed to do it, I would have liked to see Swamp do more as he was the one you relentlessly farmed to get to the top. Now you won’t even finish anywhere near the top 10.

Hello

TwoPodRay Game profile

Jun 15th 2022, 6:13:24

He has the same delusions and douchebaggery on Express, and he gets spanked hard there too. I guess some don't learn from capital punishment. If he'd clean up his play, he might be decent, but clearly there's a lot to clean up after seeing his responses here...

NitelL Game profile

Jun 15th 2022, 6:50:28

He talks about going 8:1 jets turrets, but his last express country was like 100k turrets and 10m jets or something silly like that, and only grabbing humans in a bot server. lol Glad he's getting his arse handed to him on every server.

Ektar Game profile

Jun 15th 2022, 11:38:15

If you had seen the messages “swamp” sent youd know why he got farmed.

It was getting kinda boring being triple everyones net anyway.

Enjoy, fellas.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 15th 2022, 11:41:00

Originally posted by Gerdler:
The problem isn't that you are breaking GDI btw... we all do it (except delphinius maybe), the problem is that you are doing it as a rule and without any kind of finesse. When we do it we jump out of range permanently, so that we can't get retalled, or we run high tanks+SDI (but this is rare).

I saw a big commie farm the entire team server years ago. He got a ****load of missiles and must have had SDI maxed out and still finished 1st. One of the most impressive things I’ve seen in this game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2022, 16:30:39

Elliot has done it before.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2022, 16:36:26

A+ thread all around

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2022, 17:34:01

If you had seen the messages “swamp” sent youd know why he got farmed.

It was getting kinda boring being triple everyones net anyway.

Enjoy, fellas.

This is rich lol
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 16th 2022, 2:51:24

Found this one h20 ran and did it well. I’m still looking
For the one that got missiles and had his SDI up.

https://www.earthempires.com/team/51/ranks/69

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/597/69

This one is also an amazing one.

https://www.earthempires.com/team/36/ranks

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/415/52

Edited By: Cathankins on Jun 16th 2022, 2:57:20
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 16th 2022, 3:06:50

TidyTerry Game profile

Jun 20th 2022, 22:28:59

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2022, 1:36:41

Message from ProcrastiNation (#36) sent on Jun 23, 23:18
Report this message
Just a grab, your phat and defenceless...

Cute message, I hope he will RoR me.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 24th 2022, 5:46:53

hit him again KoH!

I been farming Swamp Guardians (#47) cuz why the hell not....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2022, 6:02:20

He'll RoR, watch...
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jun 24th 2022, 10:43:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
He'll RoR, watch...

Well he ROR me but luckily he failed.. didn't do anything to provoke him, but wonder why me when so many guys retal him lol

Tmac Game profile

Jun 28th 2022, 13:19:01

80% of the way through the set and there's no tech on the market!

Jun 28th 2022, 13:40:40

Guess who just explored 20 turns having accidentally set all industrial production to 0?
That’s about 4mil turrets/jets for those playing at home.
Hello

Tmac Game profile

Jun 28th 2022, 13:52:24

Didn't you get a bunch of food shortages late last set too? Stop sabotaging yourself!

They should fill in w/e % you're missing with jets. No reason you should be able to run turns with anything other than 100% production.

Kryptic

Jun 28th 2022, 14:24:42

Originally posted by Tmac:
80% of the way through the set and there's no tech on the market!

1) Two of the top 3 techers from previous rounds played different strats. Nobody filled in.
2) One techer randomly stopped playing the other day, he messaged me so.
3) Another dealt with a man child.
4) Another switched from farmer to techer around day 27, and was well behind in land at that point, and is still attacking.
5) I acquired only ¾ of the land that I had anticipated (ROR'd/prep for war, I then decided against it).
6) I think there's one other decently sized techer in the top 20, but I'm not a 100% on him.

Craptastic set. :(

Tmac Game profile

Jun 28th 2022, 14:40:57

Originally posted by Kryptic:
3) Another dealt with a man child.

Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2022, 14:59:25

Horrible set ugh......yeah I'm #4 in that list unless there's another poor bastard..... speaking of which..... almost lost my mom last week, took her to the ER previous Saturday and she got discharged last Friday, she's not out of the weeds yet but with the right diet and luck she can avoid a gallbladder removal, pancreatitis is vicious, eat healthy and do plenty exercise folks, we only have one body!
(•_•)

Jun 28th 2022, 15:35:14

Didn't you get a bunch of food shortages late last set too? Stop sabotaging yourself!

They should fill in w/e % you're missing with jets. No reason you should be able to run turns with anything other than 100% production.

Yeah that cost me 5mil finishing nw. I’m actually constantly amazed I even make it in the top 10, I make stupid mistakes all the time haha. It’s not the first time I have done similar, a few sets ago I ran 2 days worth of turns with like only 80% production but didn’t notice.

And I 100% agree. If you forgot to fill it in it should be automatically set to something, I don’t even care what, even if it’s spies like what it starts on at the beginning of the set.
Hello

Jun 28th 2022, 15:36:19

Horrible set ugh......yeah I'm #4 in that list unless there's another poor bastard..... speaking of which..... almost lost my mom last week, took her to the ER previous Saturday and she got discharged last Friday, she's not out of the weeds yet but with the right diet and luck she can avoid a gallbladder removal, pancreatitis is vicious, eat healthy and do plenty exercise folks, we only have one body!

That’s rough mate! I hope she gets better and things improve.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2022, 15:47:05

Thanks LB and god's sake stop n00bing your countries bro! LOL
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Jun 28th 2022, 15:54:01

Sad to hear koh. My mom had hers removed already. I wish she would listen and stop eating cheesesteaks and wings!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2022, 20:30:44

Sad to hear koh. My mom had hers removed already. I wish she would listen and stop eating cheesesteaks and wings!

Thank you and likewise, the issue without the gallbladder is that your chances of getting diabetes are over 90% and we don't need that rabbit hole..... She's taking it serious so that's giving me hope.
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 29th 2022, 3:21:50

Haha agree. Im ready to throw the set to take down anyone that goes all Jets. It’s a long term strategy designed to act as a deterrent for future sets lol.

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 29th 2022, 3:23:29

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
He'll RoR, watch...

Well he ROR me but luckily he failed.. didn't do anything to provoke him, but wonder why me when so many guys retal him lol

Prob knows you are more interested in your finish than getting revengeZ. You’ve become soft. Haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2022, 14:47:58

Will it be a CI set? Or RC again? Or maybe Delphi's Fascist?

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jun 29th 2022, 14:50:01
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2022, 14:53:02

Will it be a CI set? Or RC again? Or maybe Delphi's Fascist?

Looking at standings....that BiG Demo is interesting too, i haven't spied it, could be a stupid rainbow for all i know, anyone know if it's properly built?
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Jun 29th 2022, 15:12:20

Judging by the constant small nw gains I would guess that is food selling.

There seems to be more good players here lately, good stuff! I think it's a three way race between the top 3 in land. The top demo, top indy, and top casher. The top 20 looks really good. I didn't even grab anyone in the top 25, lol.

Kryptic

Jun 29th 2022, 15:31:46

Judging by the constant small nw gains I would guess that is food selling.

There seems to be more good players here lately, good stuff! I think it's a three way race between the top 3 in land. The top demo, top indy, and top casher. The top 20 looks really good. I didn't even grab anyone in the top 25, lol.

Winner winner chicken dinner. They're yoked.

Yep, I noticed last set's top 10~20 saw big improvement, and this set will be even greater.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2022, 17:33:40

That's a really good thing :-)
(•_•)

now im nothing Game profile

Jun 29th 2022, 18:24:19

I've purposely run turns at 0 in order to stay in range to make a hit. I've also made the classic error.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2022, 19:14:10

Wouldn't it still be beneficial to run them with production and just sell on the PM to get back in range?

Are the same players getting better or "new" blood? I know a few of us returned over the last few months. I think Rocky had also mentioned learning from seeing tmac and others play, which is kind of nice to see on a primary server. Slagpit always fought to keep allies even though it's an individual server to help people connect and have community. KoH always names and shames rainbows to help keep them improving too =P

now im nothing Game profile

Jun 29th 2022, 20:00:12

Possible. I don't math too much. Just wing it. Take away my ability for 0 production and i'm out of here. It's generally a few turns running the ops.

Edited By: now im nothing on Jun 29th 2022, 20:05:42
See Original Post
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2022, 20:43:25

I despise rainbows....
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 29th 2022, 21:39:06

I hate rainbows too... Also I hate spelling errors. . You mix up two letters and your whole post is urined....

TidyTerry Game profile

Jun 30th 2022, 10:22:07

I think I know, but RoR is retal on retal, or am I off?

Tmac Game profile

Jun 30th 2022, 12:23:18

Yes sir!