Verified:

RMcCourt

Jun 15th 2022, 1:02:26

Originally posted by Ektar:
Im going to end both my set and the clowns set, every single time someone goes all jets to “retal”, leaving themselves susceptible to being farmed.

Thats the way i play, always have & always will. You feel youre “entitled” to your retal, well be prepared to be farmed if you leave yourself basically defenseless to achieve your “retal”.

Everyone feels so entitled now days. Unreal.

Ektar, you are the clown. You know why I retaled you? Because you were playing like a punk. You hit Swamp 20 times. Farmed many others. You are a nuisance. No one else was hitting you back, so I decided I'd do it myself. (Which luckily spared Z his retal) Your spies were Hella weak, most likely you did the hits on me blind. If you had spied me you would have known I had over 2 million turrets and a few hundred thousand tanks. So on a 9.5 million jet send, I was about 3.x:1. Not the 8:1 you claim. But who cares? I was a risky hit, and you got smacked. BOOM

Also, if you had gotten the op, you would have noticed my large stockpile of missiles, just waiting for someone like you. You know...the ones I sent right up your ... after the double RoR? Did you like those? You play like a fluff and I will fluff you every time.

The sad thing is, you had a beast of a country, and if you didn't play like suck a fluff, you would be in contention to win. Until you change how you play, you are just wasting your time.

Get your fluff together man. You're getting handled by a demo tech, which is embarrasing enough. Don't forget to drop all your empty acres again tomorrow morning ;)

TL;DR: Ektar(d) has been trimmed down to about 42% of his peak size, has no regrets, thinks he's winning.

Edited By: RMcCourt on Jun 15th 2022, 1:24:18
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit