Verified:

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 24th 2021, 3:54:38

Whos dropping all those bigass tech blocks fkn up prices?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2021, 11:35:36

lol, everyone?

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 24th 2021, 13:55:45

Ya I think a lot of prople are running techer. Bugs ma behch.

Well raise prices fools.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2021, 9:17:56

no way, i've got no techers this set for a reason..

NBK has 88 Techers..
IMPs has 30..
LoC has 14..
ICD has 14..
HOTA has 16..
thats ~162
and thats only from a first glance, could be more..

the market can only take so much..
Say they all have 16k TPT, thats ~195million points per day.. and thats not even including the bots.. which is about 400 there TPT is about 1700, and they tech about 50m points per day..

So to say the market is over supplied is an understatement. although 285m did sell yesterday..

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 25th 2021, 16:07:06

Ya yesterday was good too. All my tech on market sold. Nihce! What strat you running buggy? I shoulda turned half of mine to casher like I wanted to.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2021, 16:18:12

I've been dumping tons oil/food and tech recently...trying a new destock method.

It's called being lazy this reset...lol
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 25th 2021, 16:22:59

Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh...who cares Raz we better kill someone some time n soon.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 25th 2021, 16:23:05

How is the market oversupplied when Agri tech averages at ~$3000 over last 72 hours and was even bought out during that time.

I think tech market is still great for sentient techers. I guess not many sentient techers here or perhaps there were but they all lost it from running 16 for too long.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2021, 16:44:33

Yeah military is touching 3k daily, industrial is around 3500 and aggy is right there as well. TECH is actually not cheap. Bus and res are just overteched. Bus is leveling even but theres about 80m more in residential volume on the market than those three techs. People just forgot that you wanna tech the ones selling for the most money.

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 25th 2021, 21:14:05

...how do you guys know how much tech is on market? I wanna know stuff like that.

Edited By: Kahuna on Mar 25th 2021, 21:16:58

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2021, 22:10:14

Originally posted by raz:
I've been dumping tons oil/food and tech recently...trying a new destock method.

Yeah I can tell you are dumping stock.. here I am trying to make a buck and you're making it hard :P

As for how we know.. dude.. there are tools and a lot of individual clans have things to monitor this stuff.. even IMP has a GHQ account yeah? :P

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 25th 2021, 22:19:19

Originally posted by Bug:
Originally posted by raz:

Yeah I can tell you are dumping stock.. here I am trying to make a buck and you're making it hard :P

As for how we know.. dude.. there are tools and a lot of individual clans have things to monitor this stuff.. even IMP has a GHQ account yeah? :P

.....ummm no? I think, does LoC have tools to track market prices?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 25th 2021, 22:21:50

market prices are tracked everywhere. Ingame, eestats, market central, and im sure ghq/boxcar/earthgraphs do as well...

What are you on about?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2021, 22:50:40

Kahuna, why don't you ditch IMP and we in LoC can teach you a thing or ten..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2021, 22:56:25

Kahuna needs netting training for sure, pinche culero nomás se hace weiiii :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 0:46:59

I am fairly sure you should get ban hammered for that KoH.. smh..

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 1:02:47

yeah my bad dumped food 1b oil tons of tech...agr and mil tech will be next...i never spent a reset just playing the market not gonna lie its fun, not efficient but its fun!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 1:10:32

...why are you dumping stuff? particularly the stuff that helps you gain more NW?

The public military market cannot handle you jumping this early.. aint no one making anything out there..

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 1:17:04

I know, kinda the point :/

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 26th 2021, 1:17:59

Lies just trying to gauge at what price would seem fair to drop put my tech up on market. It is a set a picked to net. Even though am already bored of not pumping up my kill scores. Ya'll should join IMP we ll teach yall how to war. Bug for shame, leave KoH be always trying to ban people.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 1:30:27

I am fairly sure you should get ban hammered for that KoH.. smh..

I didn't say anything inappropriate, mexilingo FTW 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 4:03:38

lol, IMP wouldn't teach me much about warring Kahuna, you know that :P

as for a price, hows.. 2k for bus/res, 2.2k for Military and 3k for Agri/Indy.. Any other techs you will be lucky to get gone now unless you tail onto someones transfer.. but with 15 days left its about right for most people to hit the transfer stage..

and KoH, google translate lets you down :P

BoomSchitk Game profile

Mar 26th 2021, 4:14:50

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 26th 2021, 15:11:25

lol, IMP wouldn't teach me much about warring Kahuna, you know that :P

as for a price, hows.. 2k for bus/res, 2.2k for Military and 3k for Agri/Indy.. Any other techs you will be lucky to get gone now unless you tail onto someones transfer.. but with 15 days left its about right for most people to hit the transfer stage..

Lol what you mean nbk did most of the work we woulda wrecked yall if it was only imp on loc. We woulda taught you how not to roll over when attacked by CC. You know the same people that almost closed down your clan if it wasn't for IMP.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 22:00:44

sorry I thought you were talking to just me, cause LoC history doesnt include me.. I am Ex CC remember..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2021, 22:04:18

No wonder, lol yeah google doesn't lingo :P
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 26th 2021, 23:14:20

I thought you were referring to nbk-imp war. Idk about your history Bug. Or Idk what you are referring to then. Your bois should know about me by now Buggy.......................They know Kahuna kicks all the assss. N it is my one set "netgaining" when am so used to holding down my tag running war countries. So ya.

Edited By: Kahuna on Mar 27th 2021, 15:03:42

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 10:10:30

Kahuna is the soul of ffa

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 15:02:18

Sheesh that went on a tangent.

Kahuna, I'm actually just talking about the history button on the market when I'm talking about the volume that sells, but I do use market central as well and I saw people mention it.

I don't think it's a super usable site for an inexperienced netter, but I dont think you having the link hurts anything. http://li.epicgamer.org/...ket/ffa/item.php?name=bus

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 15:07:20

Also, the best wardogs are also good netters unless they are just good wallers and not necessarily good builders or breakers. If you get good at netting, your war game skill will increase 10 fold.

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 27th 2021, 15:15:14

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Kahuna is the soul of ffa

Lol. Thanks Ironxxx, someones gotta defend our honor. On that IMP shii.

Derrick...Bug started it.... You know am cool with LOC. Bug hates me for some reason.

Aww see I knew you guys were holding out on us. Lol thanks, I guess am going back to war builds. Btw I like your fatass casher. Amma try n something like that next set.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 15:24:22

Yeah. A fatass casher is one of my favorite strats to play. It's only about 2/3rds as good as running a fatass FFO, but for me I think it's just a fun strat so it's hard to bail.

Plus if you run a few you can keep oil high because you churn thru about 1.5b units per country. I enjoy it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 15:34:57

Bug is serious and correct tho. You should talk hardcore netting for a set somewhere. I know we just pulled a triple crown on team in a stoner tag, but that's not probably teaching you a ton about generating nw other than watching it happen. Anyone with your level of interest about getting good usually gets good if they're around the best.

Talk to zen about his FFOs. He's as good as anyone at running them and knows how to destock a hybrid. Learn how many CS, his MS, what he sells when, what he has for leeches. Ask him tons of questions.

He doesnt run techers with the best, but his FFO is right there. If you can pick that strat up from him, you'll have the basic concept of any land based country and could run cashers similar.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 16:13:45

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Kahuna is el chingón de ffa

Fixed it for ya :P
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2021, 20:05:07

I haven't really noticed kahuna ingame. Maybe he only plays the forum?

I take that back. He did top feed Wizard a few times and i heard about that.
Just shut up and have another beer

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 27th 2021, 21:08:59

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I haven't really noticed kahuna ingame. Maybe he only plays the forum?

I take that back. He did top feed Wizard a few times and i heard about that.

Lol I just told you am usually running warstrats, trying out my luck at netting. I dont hit NPC's, never did ever, only in express server. I ve only hit aphrodite n derrick but that was like over 2 years ago...Maybe youre not on here as much as before, everyone else only comments in the post thread anymore.😟

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 27th 2021, 21:37:52

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Bug is serious and correct tho. You should talk hardcore netting for a set somewhere. I know we just pulled a triple crown on team in a stoner tag, but that's not probably teaching you a ton about generating nw other than watching it happen. Anyone with your level of interest about getting good usually gets good if they're around the best.

Talk to zen about his FFOs. He's as good as anyone at running them and knows how to destock a hybrid. Learn how many CS, his MS, what he sells when, what he has for leeches. Ask him tons of questions.

He doesnt run techers with the best, but his FFO is right there. If you can pick that strat up from him, you'll have the basic concept of any land based country and could run cashers similar.
shii son all I can say is Kahuna is going to make it happen. Amma try n learn. Hahaha fkn KoH.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 28th 2021, 15:26:57

Pretty much all the blocks were me Kahuna, sorry :P

140m tech on the market atm.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 29th 2021, 0:22:19

fluff I put about 30mil tech om every day. You're an anus for that K4F.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 29th 2021, 2:33:51

Every anus requires a mouth to feed it, thank you for your sacrifice Kahuna.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 29th 2021, 2:44:36

This set I am seeing if controlling the market gives you a net profit over time. It is really hard to tell when you are buying and selling stuff all the time, how much is profit vs how much is cheaply purchased items to be sold later. Im gonna go full out now, I have a 1000b to work with over my stock so Ill see if it actually works.
NBK

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2021, 3:18:50

k4f, it doesnt really, unless you are able to time it so that you own a majority of what the bots are buying..

The issue is when you are buying your own/someone elses stuff.. then you just move money around but gain nothing..

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 29th 2021, 3:54:06

Oh, I have done the math, it doesn't work if you just pick numbers. You have to choose your timing with market swings, and have enough stock on market to make the swing worthwhile. Ive made a lot of money so far, control the tech, food, and oil market. Ive planned for the bot purchase patterns, and have had enough money to buy the stuff that comes up. I would say Ive made a ton of money in the food, decent long term money in oil, and tech, I probably make 10% a day profit by buying and reselling. On average I sell over 800b of stuff a day and purchase about 700b worth (at about 10% lower prices).

To continue your theory though, if someone sells 1$ below you, then you just get your money tied up, and make no $$, and that is correct, easy to lose money if you arent paying attention to total purchases vs total sales.
NBK

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2021, 4:51:51

yeah, last set i bought and sold and had more time to play the full market game, had a few days of losses, but usually was all gains, as you are doing this set.. it'll be interesting to see what happens come the end of the reset.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 29th 2021, 13:59:01

I only had one day really, where I had to sell items at a loss, I haven't tried it in a large scale. Bots purchasing can mess everything up though, for instance the bots didn't buy any tech last night, lol.
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 29th 2021, 18:52:18

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Every anus requires a mouth to feed it, thank you for your sacrifice Kahuna.

Sike ass boi gape for me K4F.🥒

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 31st 2021, 2:09:36

Hey Bug, I think it will work out to a net profit, cost close to 1T to keep the market high long enough for it to stay high. Bought close to 300m tech under 2600, sells for 3500 pretty easy now.
NBK

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2021, 2:51:53

the bots are starting to stop buying tech.. be careful if you have a lot on hand..

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 31st 2021, 4:05:17

Not too worried about end set prices. Players tend to stop teching and start buying up with 10 days left (me included). Military costs are too high to keep it going, unless you are doing an oil destock. I think I got passed the chokepoint with a profit about 4 days before the prices would have naturally rose.
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 2nd 2021, 15:41:37

Destock that tech lol.