galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2021, 3:42:54

Just a friendly post from the admins and mods:

https://www.earthempires.com/rules

have a lovely earthy day!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 3:53:41

I'll believe that fluffs actually getting followed when I see it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 6:58:40
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 3:58:47

I am not sure that is what my post is about. I am just posting it.
Rules are important!
Enjoy your Friday!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 4:01:05

The first bold line is 1 acct per person. The bomb has used multiple ACCOUNTS for some time now, and they've been reported and nothing was done. Do I need to give someone a handjob to get those rules followed or what?

I can report 386 again or you can just go look yourself and see that person plays with a diff acct

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 6:59:02
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 4:01:44

Thank you galleri. Im all about following rules and helping the mods find those who don't. I like to be part of the solution, and I hope others do as well! :)

Man Bun

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 4:02:50

When privileges are abused:

https://imgur.com/a/LCQJyXs

More to follow!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 4:03:50

I mean honestly, it'd be nice to have galleri's competence on this server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 4:05:09

Originally posted by Man Bun:
When privileges are abused:

https://imgur.com/a/LCQJyXs

More to follow!

No need to blank it out.
You have something to say...say it.
But use your real account if everyone is airing out dirty laundry here.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 4:07:34

Sorry for gunning at you gal. I just still feel bad about the sonak thing and think its complete trash that basically doxing someone is the only method I have to keep track of garbage play. I'm mad at myself for doing it to pp1. Mad at myself for doing it to ugo. And now mad at myself for doing it to sonak.

I dont feel like it's right and I dont want to do it anymore.

But 386 was reported multiple times multiple weeks ago. The mod boss has shared his feelings about multiple accts and proxies and they're not the same as the rules so its horribly frustrating.

We aren't getting fair play here.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 4:18:38

Actually, I talked to Primeval about it over a year ago and what he was saying aligned PERFECTLY with these rules. If you had to breathe through the gap between Primes words then and the rules you'd die very quickly of asphyxiation.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 4:29:28

So what's the problem? Why isnt this deleted yet?

And why are definite proxies getting reinstated against me?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 4:31:28
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 4:39:39

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
So what's the problem? Why isnt this deleted yet?

And why are definite proxies getting reinstated against me?
Originally posted by Gerdler:
I talked to Primeval about it over a year ago

People are not allowed to change their minds?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 4:56:31

Lolol.

Omg you have to not troll me when it comes to this gerdler. Lol. I should have known it was sarcasm because we get dumped on dealing with the same fluff, but you got me bro lol

Just really sucks seeing the same toxic thing over and over.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 7:02:53
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 5:24:04

My post again is a friendly reminder to all to just read and follow. Crossed posted through the server forums.

As always noted before, mod issues should be taken up with the admin team.

Send all feet photos to me though.
Be awesome everyone!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 6:10:17

You know what. Imma take a lesson out of a book I don't often read. Imma go for meditational healing here and hope on the 479th time we finally get it right. Only because I am out here calling people out and being rude pretty constantly.

What's being allowed and disallowed, in my personal opinion, is a very grey line that just fluffed up tmac's gameplay for no reason and he is objectively a really great dude. Imma quit cursing about it for the night after one more, but I hope yall fix this fluff because it is happening to better men than me now....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 6:12:38
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 8:46:44

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Thank you galleri. Im all about following rules and helping the mods find those who don't. I like to be part of the solution, and I hope others do as well! :)

Snitch

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 11:20:35

I expect that when you said that Buch, you were sharpening your toothbrush on some concrete while staring at Gerdler..

Man Bun

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 14:20:42

The war room buttons are not disabled yet. As SuperFly (my hero) said:

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I am always a jerk.

Let me get ready to AB some useless netters lol

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 15:19:16

In the absence of the rule, I assume it is still safe to have sex in the Champagne Room?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 16:41:51

Originally posted by Suicidal:
In the absence of the rule, I assume it is still safe to have sex in the Champagne Room?

As long as I get feet.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 16:42:50

I am always a jerk.

The real quote here is: play legit kiddies!

Edited By: galleri on Jan 30th 2021, 16:46:42. Reason: Fml I can't type on phone
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 4:39:16

Originally posted by galleri:

I am always a jerk.

This, Real Men should play like their hero instead of like fluffes hiding behind alt nicks.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Shooter McGavin

Jan 31st 2021, 12:43:08

DAMN YOU PEOPLE GO HOME TO YOUR SHANTIES

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 15:59:44

As long as I get feet.

Can you handle a size 13?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2021, 17:42:04

As long as I get feet.

I am Sui, and I would like to state that I can handle a size 13.

FTFY

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 17:59:52

As long as I get feet.

I am Sui, and I would like to state that I can handle a size 13.

FTFY

Every time I piss

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 31st 2021, 22:46:47

But 386 was reported multiple times multiple weeks ago. The mod boss has shared his feelings about multiple accts and proxies and they're not the same as the rules so its horribly frustrating.

*citation needed

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 12:05:33

Originally posted by Primeval:

*citation needed

Perhaps you should take a look at the multiple accounts people have?

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason. Players violating these rules may suffer country deletions and account closures.
Don of LaF

ninong Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 13:25:35

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 1st 2021, 15:33:39

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

*citation needed

Perhaps you should take a look at the multiple accounts people have?

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason. Players violating these rules may suffer country deletions and account closures.

Your report was received. At present, I was not able to determine that multiple accounts are being used during the current round.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 21:22:13

So clarify, players are allowed to have multiple game accounts or no? It says there they are only allowed one (that's (1)) game account, but it sounds like you're saying they're allowed to have multi accts so long as they dont use them in a single server in a single set.

So what's the rule actually?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 1st 2021, 21:24:57
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 1st 2021, 21:28:36

The rule is you shouldn't have multiple game accounts.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 21:40:16

Yeah, it means don't macdaddy this fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 21:52:57

Well. I can think of someone who openly created a new acct for the most recent FFA set to another member. So I dont believe that account closures or deletions for multiple accounts is really a thing. In other words, my feelings are that that rule is not being followed unless the user uses multiple accts in the same set on the same server.

And even in recent memory, there was very suspiciously a player who appeared to have run 2 countries, not restart, and then a new acct joined the same tag with a new start. It appeared very clearly to be a 2nd account used in the same set by a similar player, just not at the same time. I assume having only one acct at a time in use doesnt set off the mod tools, so I could see how a mod would miss it if it weren't reported. But I think that's why you close multi accts in the first place.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 21:59:34

For the record I dont think you're probably getting reports from multiple accounts in the mod tools or that you're doing a bad job. I have my doubts the tools are even telling you that x person has 3 accts or that dibs has 30k. I think it's a problem that gets overlooked until it blows up in everyone's face.

I don't think it is a product of bad modding. I think it's just a bit of change of culture and maybe some additional mod tools that need added. Deleting someone's country and completely removing multiple accts are two different things. I think we need to take up the latter. Because more and more you're seeing people push that grey line. It wasn't really a problem until people aside from dibs started abusing it, and I suppose the difference is they're abusing it to ruin other player's game experiences. I don't really recall someone abusing it like this before now, so modern problems require modern solutions. And I think that solution is ONE (1) ACCT PER PLAYER PERIOD NO EXCEPTIONS

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 1st 2021, 22:14:56
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 22:42:25

Dibs had said and shown that he can effectively create multiple accounts, I'm pretty sure he can go undetected if he chose to, he's also repeatedly said that until they address the issue that allows him and others from exploiting the (fill in the blank) I'll call it unlocked window (for lack of I.T knowledge), he will continue to do what he does.

This is not a new "problem" and the mods cannot do more than what they're doing now, witch is deleting the ones that do get detected, so in other words, the mods are handcuffed.
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 1st 2021, 22:53:24

Too bad you guys don't spend half as much time actually playing the game and killing each other as you do trying to get each other deleted.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 23:12:08

Give me like 2000 more turns and I'll leave you alone lol.

Like koh said I dont really think this one is on the mods. I'm not currently contacting you asking you to do anything about it because I think that would require developer intervention. I do think it is whack that people feel the need to run on multi accounts, and I'll call a spade a spade and a multi a multi. Doesn't mean I'm complaining to you about it. I just point at it and yell at it because I've been fighting against grey line cheating in this game for 20 years. I ran my one country into hoards of 1 enemy before. Given that history I think I earned my place to say BOOOOOO

*crowd reacts to flagrant foul in basketball*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 23:12:48

Too bad you guys don't spend half as much time actually playing the game and killing each other as you do trying to get each other deleted.

That would imply allowing multies to play so we can kill each other, no?
(•_•)

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 23:17:53

what a fluffed up response from the Mod Boss. You don't seem to want to acknowledge the very foundation of this game is being undermined by multiple accounts. Don't blame the honest players just because you are handcuffed by the current mod tools
Retract that statement and apologize to the honest players, or tell Pang I'll not be buying any more Pang coins and will advocate that others do the same.
👽

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 1st 2021, 23:50:28

I already said just a few posts earlier that my interpretation is that using multiple accounts is against the rules.

I'm not sure what else you're suggesting.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 0:02:14

I would say some players that have been suggested to you have probably a couple accounts they've used recently. And because they aren't playing them at the same time they aren't getting deleted. And I'm just saying if someone openly is admitting to creating new accts and found to be having them just delete them so the practice goes out of style. People will just abuse it more and more until someone pushes back. They need to know they can and will be deleted for it.

Right now players are pretty openly creating them and using them for various reasons. I think you start with the ones you know and worry about it later because a verifiable exploitation of a hole in the mod tools is not a fair play.

Like honestly, it really shouldn't be this hard to get someone who openly and verifiably admitted to abusing it purpled, but I digress.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 2nd 2021, 0:10:14
See Original Post

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 0:10:11

I already said just a few posts earlier that my interpretation is that using multiple accounts is against the rules.

Thank you for your insightful interpretation that using multiple accounts is against the rules.
DUH
What I'm suggesting is you not blame the honest players for reporting and discussing the cheaters. Perhaps spend more time fluffing at the cheaters instead of the honest players having their sets wrecked by the cheaters.
But that's only a suggestion. You do you Primey.
👽

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 4:00:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I am always a jerk.

This, Real Men should play like their hero instead of like fluffes hiding behind alt nicks.

I don’t know who the real man are but I am glad that i am your hero. Now do like me and come forward and claim your victory.

Be proud, open your trench coats and expose yourselves lol

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 2nd 2021, 4:45:55

.. And I'm just saying if someone openly is admitting to creating new accts and found to be having them just delete them so the practice goes out of style. People will just abuse it more and more until someone pushes back. They need to know they can and will be deleted for it.

Right now players are pretty openly creating them and using them for various reasons. I think you start with the ones you know and worry about it later because a verifiable exploitation of a hole in the mod tools is not a fair play.

Like honestly, it really shouldn't be this hard to get someone who openly and verifiably admitted to abusing it purpled, but I digress.

If someone wants to compile a list of proof and send it to me on discord rather than tarot card readings and trying to read between the lines of smack talk in irc/discord chats, I'll review it. Telling me one player account is also another without proof or justification is just not sufficient - especially when my initial search using traditional means did not show much.

Originally posted by cyref:

What I'm suggesting is you not blame the honest players for reporting and discussing the cheaters. Perhaps spend more time fluffing at the cheaters instead of the honest players having their sets wrecked by the cheaters.

Oh, I was talking about all of you. I wasn't aiming it at one group or one side of this drama fest. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Edited By: Primeval on Feb 2nd 2021, 4:56:01

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 2nd 2021, 5:10:01

.. And I'm just saying if someone openly is admitting to creating new accts and found to be having them just delete them so the practice goes out of style. People will just abuse it more and more until someone pushes back. They need to know they can and will be deleted for it.

If someone wants to compile a list of proof and send it to me on discord rather than tarot card readings and trying to read between the lines of smack talk in irc/discord chats, I'll review it. Telling me one player account is also another without proof or justification is just not sufficient - especially when my initial search using traditional means did not show much.

Oh, I was talking about all of you. I wasn't aiming it at one group or one side of this drama fest. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Prime you need a tarot reading? srs qst

Z [Post Script]

Feb 2nd 2021, 5:53:14

Thank you for your insightful interpretation that using multiple accounts is against the rules.
DUH

Prime is as dirty and about as dumb as they come, cy. You already knew that, though. Sorry you’re dealing with this crap this set and a pathetic game that won’t clean up its act. Galleri for mod boss! (Seriously.). Who is with me?!?
-Z (Post Script)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 6:44:21

I mean I sent you a picture of a player doing it openly admitting it in a discord pm mang. You could start there.

Do you need me to lube the pipes some other way? I think we both know where he is tagged.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 2nd 2021, 6:47:51
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 6:50:40

Also I donno if zen is doing it but as an FFA player he is an integral player in LoC and one of our favorite guys and netters. I've heard rumor he might be doing the same. If he is breaking the rules I may even be a little bummed he has to suffer the consequences, but if you could investigate that rumor and find it to be true, I'd like you to delete him down to one acct. Probably whichever is the first he made but maybe all of them to send a message? Like whatever you feel is appropriate. I will live with it but I feel something should be done to send a message because it is currently out of hand.

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 7:04:45

forgive me for tuning in to this thread at the end. But are you saying that having multiple accounts is against TOS even if you don't play on them at the same time?

Account 1 - play a set
aacount 2 - play the next set
account 1 - play a set.

Or are you referring to Multi accounts playing countries in the same set? Or including multi accounts to post on the forums under a new alias to be a fluff?

or all of the above?