Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2021, 21:59:34

For the record I dont think you're probably getting reports from multiple accounts in the mod tools or that you're doing a bad job. I have my doubts the tools are even telling you that x person has 3 accts or that dibs has 30k. I think it's a problem that gets overlooked until it blows up in everyone's face.

I don't think it is a product of bad modding. I think it's just a bit of change of culture and maybe some additional mod tools that need added. Deleting someone's country and completely removing multiple accts are two different things. I think we need to take up the latter and my assumption is that isnt happening. Because more and more you're seeing people push that grey line. It wasn't really a problem until people aside from dibs started abusing it, and I suppose the difference is they're abusing it to ruin other player's game experiences. I don't really recall someone abusing it like this before now, so modern problems require modern solutions. And I think that solution is ONE (1) ACCT PER PLAYER PERIOD NO EXCEPTIONS

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 1st 2021, 22:14:40
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit