Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 6:49:35

That's not shocking to me. I actually live with 2 first time voter roommates. Everybody voted in this one. I think there's so many reasons for it too. I think you're right trumps mouth is one but that divisiveness seemed to just drive more people from both sides to vote. It was news.

Every. Single. Day. It was news. It wanted to be news. It made proclamations on twitter and such. Everyone felt like they were a part of it. Canadians are arguing with swedes about it on these forums.

When something becomes routinely a part of your daily life, for better or worse, you're going to feel a bit of personal attachment to it. The idea the politics doesnt affect you, (which largely it does not), becomes less of a reality for people when the toxicity of it actually does become a part of our lives and people are talking about it constantly to the point that they start beating the hell out of each other in the road.

Ideally people go back to being detached and jaded. It was much better that way.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 1st 2020, 6:51:42
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 6:56:58

In addition tho. I do think the fact that mail in was encouraged by some, as well as absentee, and in person voting, that people were encouraged to take more options to vote than just standing in long ass lines for hours on election day. Voting for many people was less of a hassle.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 6:59:24

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
That's not shocking to me. I actually live with 2 first time voter roommates. Everybody voted in this one. I think there's so many reasons for it too. I think you're right trumps mouth is one but that divisiveness seemed to just drive more people from both sides to vote. It was news.

Every. Single. Day. It was news. It wanted to be news. It made proclamations on twitter and such. Everyone felt like they were a part of it. Canadians are arguing with swedes about it on these forums.

When something becomes routinely a part of your daily life, for better or worse, you're going to feel a bit of personal attachment to it. The idea the politics doesnt affect you, (which largely it does not), becomes less of a reality for people when the toxicity of it actually does become a part of our lives and people are talking about it constantly.

Yeah maybe, but the spike is pretty large and that's what's got my attention, there was tons of passion in 2008 and yet the numbers aren't even close, Hillary vs Trump was I argue moreso heated than this election, there was a clear overwhelming amount of signs all up and down the west coast supporting Hillary, I did not see anything close to that with Biden/Harris, however I did see more Trump/Pence support....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 7:08:40

In 2016, voting age population was 224,059,000
70.3% registered.
61.4% voted

In this election the voting age population of the US was ~239 million because the gen z boom is coming of voting age. About 66.6% voted. About 73% registered. But those numbers aren't official yet. It's not as dramatic as you might think tho. People here just make fluffloads of babies and never die.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 7:12:59

This one did have all the "you have to vote to stop the other guy from destroying America" vibes where previous elections were more giant douche vs turd sammich who the hell cares.

Something that extreme and in your face is like ok, fluff, I'm voting sheesh

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 7:24:20

I don't know, I just find it interesting and more puzzling than previous elections, I can't make sense of it yet, maybe later down the line when all the numbers come out I will make sense of it all.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 1st 2020, 16:34:03

https://eu.usatoday.com/...s-than-voters/6191399002/

https://www.politifact.com/...ore-ballots-cast-registe/

https://www.factcheck.org/...ered-voters-in-wisconsin/

TL;DR Some sites had not updated registered voters since Aug 7th and that created a meme of alt-right ppl posting on facebook that there are more votes than registered voters which some gullible people seem to have taken to heart.

If I send you a christmas card with santa on it will you believe in santa claus or will you take it with a grain of salt?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 18:54:58

I'll pm you my address if you like, Gerd, the fact that you mentioned that some of those numbers aren't updated is enough for me not to waste time looking at it, everyone should base their accusations on facts, I'm not going to be that guy calling for collusion based on false information, I have the right to question everything.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 1st 2020, 19:03:02. Reason: Autocorrect fails
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 23:39:11

I accept gift cards

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 11:19:45

July 2026, the winning right will rise up and fix everything back to normal once again and enforce the constitution upon the government. There will be trials for sedition, treason, fraud, and other crimes not yet exposed. Followed by hangings of those convicted of crimes against the people.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 12:06:05

why wait until just before the 2026 election?

is that some qanon date?

wouldnt the election in 2022 2024 or 2026 make more sense?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 16:20:35

Originally posted by Cerberus:
July 2026, the winning right will rise up and fix everything back to normal once again and enforce the constitution upon the government. There will be trials for sedition, treason, fraud, and other crimes not yet exposed. Followed by hangings of those convicted of crimes against the people.

Day dreaming isn't illegal yet, enjoy them while you can 😉
(•_•)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 18:22:47

Edited By: Jayr on Feb 24th 2021, 16:23:43
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 19:09:26

Originally posted by Jayr:
I hope the majority of the left takes this "miracle vaccine" their media gods are pushing and it fluffing melts whats left of their brains...fluff every one of you left leaning, corrupt, anti-american pieces of fluff.

Also, Derrick...hit me with some of your facts bro...those things are lit af.

That is all...

This in drunken video form would've been epic.
(•_•)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 20:05:39

Edited By: Jayr on Feb 24th 2021, 16:23:34
wasn't me...

farmer Game profile

Dec 19th 2020, 0:22:30

Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by Cerberus:
Prepare yourselves, US Citizens. The end of the republic is in sight. The US will become the newest Oligarchy in the world soon. Monied interests have 100% attention from politicians, while the US public at large has really no say other than their votes which have become demonstrably worthless at this point since any politician can now purchase a fraud machine to vote for them. There will come a new dark age over this. Liberty will be banished from the world in short order and you will all be taking orders from some "Leftist One World Government Prick".

When the lefties get what they want, the Covid-19 pandemic will be declared over and everyone will be told to trade in their masks for chains in order to be "safe".

It is a sad do to live in a Banana Republic. On a bright note there are some good Christmas decorations because of the election outcome I saw in one yard the Grinch and his three helpers on Grinch bodies were the heads of Biden, Harryass and Pelosi they were labeled STINK STANK STUNK. another yard has Christmas lights spelling out BIDEN SUCKS.

I agree and its sickening.