Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2020, 14:04:39

Prepare yourselves, US Citizens. The end of the republic is in sight. The US will become the newest Oligarchy in the world soon. Monied interests have 100% attention from politicians, while the US public at large has really no say other than their votes which have become demonstrably worthless at this point since any politician can now purchase a fraud machine to vote for them. There will come a new dark age over this. Liberty will be banished from the world in short order and you will all be taking orders from some "Leftist One World Government Prick".

When the lefties get what they want, the Covid-19 pandemic will be declared over and everyone will be told to trade in their masks for chains in order to be "safe".
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2020, 14:07:09

I was agreeing with you until I realized you were talking about democrats and not trump trying to stay in power.
Just shut up and have another beer

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2020, 14:12:51

I disagree; the Republic will continue. Every 4 years, we get new opportunities. Try not to worry about things in which you cannot control.

See you in 2024.

breeze Game profile

Nov 21st 2020, 14:55:38

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Prepare yourselves, US Citizens. The end of the republic is in sight. The US will become the newest Oligarchy in the world soon. Monied interests have 100% attention from politicians, while the US public at large has really no say other than their votes which have become demonstrably worthless at this point since any politician can now purchase a fraud machine to vote for them. There will come a new dark age over this. Liberty will be banished from the world in short order and you will all be taking orders from some "Leftist One World Government Prick".

When the lefties get what they want, the Covid-19 pandemic will be declared over and everyone will be told to trade in their masks for chains in order to be "safe".

I agree and its sickening.

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 21st 2020, 15:23:27

no u
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2020, 21:51:27

Originally posted by Requiem:
I disagree; the Republic will continue. Every 4 years, we get new opportunities. Try not to worry about things in which you cannot control.

See you in 2024.

10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

major Game profile

Nov 21st 2020, 23:45:59

USA even though its difficult to find at this point... buy all the ammo you can find.... BUY BUY AND THEN BUY SOME MORE.

MILORD Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 0:06:48

My personal opinion is that there is no longer a separate government in more than one country. The world order and the government of all countries is ruled by the alligarhat.
Alligarchy is transnational. She is the unspoken world government. They put on performances for people, in the form of conflicts, wars, diseases, elections, to distract people from the truth. Their goal is to consolidate power and reduce the population. They do not need money, they print it in any quantity. They do not need property and assets - they have everything. They are the masters of life.
In Russia, they deceive us that the United States is our enemy. And the families of our government and Putin have European and US citizenship, real estate and business there ...

Edited By: MILORD on Nov 22nd 2020, 0:10:04
See Original Post
born in the USSR

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 1:57:53

the reason covid is going out of control is because people believe stuff like this and dont take it seriously

sure in probably 3-6 months vaccinations will start but they cant happen for everyone instantly, and you need about 20 days in between the doses

and theres 2 large travel holidays, thanksgiving and christmas, which could increase spread rate and push it into any areas that have escaped it so far

theres an indian holiday diwali 14/11 too that might still be making things worse but i dont think thats a huge deal in the US, then chinese new 12/2 will probably be before vaccinations as well

so things can still get much worse before it gets better

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Nov 22nd 2020, 3:59:42

I think the reason is everyone is finally accepting that everyone in the world will have to get it in order for life to move on and that they are choosing living there life out over being a hermit wasting there days away preying to get a vaccine who no one knows long term effects of.

Edited By: LittleItaly on Nov 22nd 2020, 4:02:49
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 5:13:54

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I was agreeing with you until I realized you were talking about democrats and not trump trying to stay in power.
🤣🤣🤣💯

Was solid right up until the word "leftist" because it fails to acknowledge all of them.

In my experience, I live in a really liberal city with a ton of covid. We just shut down again. Like fully weeks after joe biden won the election to be my next president lol. It's worse than ever and fully happening after joe already won. Because joe won. Because like 6m more americans voted for him.

See you in 2024.

Pray (spell checks self....yep.....that word is still spelled pray. And preying on someone is different. And when I read yall mean pray but say prey like vicious animals it's a lil funny) that all of us in philly do ok. We have like 14% positive tests in the thousands per day atm with overwhelmed hospitals and such. Its reeeeal bad here. Try to keep us in your prayers during this public health crisis. We may need it.

Dont get lost in the fact that some people have to be nurses, LI, and the situation can be overwhelming and dire if we all get it at once.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2020, 6:21:30
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 6:43:30

We don't need philly around.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 11:12:33

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

You know, untreated Trump Derangement Syndrome will eventually turn into full-blown Schiffilis, right?

Just sayin', drink that much KoolAid and you will perish.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 22nd 2020, 12:06:57

I bet the founding fathers would be proud.

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 12:13:20

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I bet the founding fathers would be proud.

Lol, Rolling in there graves.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 13:10:39

Numbers can be skewed from many angles.
Give me the WEEKLY update:
# Test performed = ?
# Positive test = ?
# Active cases = ?
# Covid Hospitalizations = ?
# deaths = ?

We don't need philly around. Only the media does.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 16:28:04

Probably true. A lot of those current bumps in numbers come from the northeast.

https://www.phila.gov/...id-19/testing-and-data/#/

Just so were all privy to the data I'm referencing. It's in the ballpark of 6 to 8000 tests per day and a bit over 1000 positives. In terms of daily positives, we eclipsed 1500 for the first time on the 19th as a city, and testing has never gone over 8k per day.

2,904 Pennsylvania residents were hospitalized for COVID-19 as of Wednesday, according to state data, an increase of more than 700 patients compared to just last week. About 500 patients were hospitalized two months ago. The previous high was 2,800 on April 27 has also been passed.

Death tends to lag behind cases, but as long as the hospitals aren't overwhelmed it seems they have quite a bit of success with the virus these days. Death rates in hospitals have dropped 85% but that's pretty dependent on the hospitals not being overwhelmed. Public health officials warn that if we dont get control of it soon at our current high in hospitalizations, we could see a shortage in intensive care beds like we are currently seeing in south jersey and delaware by as early as December 1.

I think that's all secondary to the point I was trying to make tho, which is that Biden won this election here already. Our election result will be certified with michigan tomorrow. And the Rona is still very much a news story and worse than it has ever been. The idea that it was just going to disappear when Joe won has proven to be false.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2020, 16:33:31
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 16:47:23

Originally posted by Buch:

Do you mean the birthplace of America? The home of the Liberty Bell?

Ok -- I'm off this thread!

Buch Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 17:26:49

Originally posted by Requiem:

Do you mean the birthplace of America? The home of the Liberty Bell?

Ok -- I'm off this thread!

Yup. It's just filled with idiots now. Same as every major city.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 22nd 2020, 17:49:56

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The idea that it was just going to disappear when Joe won has proven to be false.

Yes, but in the time you have spent disproving that absurd hypothesis they have made up half a dozen more whack theories for you to disprove. Just by spending your time on it they have already won.

Buch Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 23:29:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The idea that it was just going to disappear when Joe won has proven to be false.

Yes, but in the time you have spent disproving that absurd hypothesis they have made up half a dozen more whack theories for you to disprove. Just by spending your time on it they have already won.

It doesn't fit their Unless vovid dissapears when he gets into office derrick. Then you liberals will be like OMG look what biden did he's so great and smart.

But atleast I can sleep at night knowing I didn't vote for the candidate that voted for segregation.......

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2020, 1:12:01

I'll be sitting somewhere scanning through mainstream media channels with a bag of popcorn on my lap as the verbal blowjobs commence, media p0rn is back!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2020, 1:23:23

There is nothing to gain from a civil war.

Every Modern Country that has gone through one has had a devestating drop in per capita income, and a complete reduction on lifestyle as the electric grids, roads, and other systems of modern convience were destroyed.

It'd be worse here.

This whole rush to buy guns and ammo and call for a civil war, is simply based on fear.

The world is changing, and civil war won't bring back the past,
it will only destroy the future of everyone's kids and grandkids.

I think we will make it though this ok,
Social Media is amplfying it,
But there are too many people in power, who will lose power, if the above were to happen.

At some point in time, the Republican party will move back towards reclaiming the moderates, and when it does, it will align both parties into the prevention of what we are seeing publically said today. Right now the Republican Party is relying on all those who think this way for votes.

I also believe that Younger black males, and significant subsets of the hispanic population will eventually move more towards the Republican Party, and that we have already seen this begin.

As that happens it will give a second reason for the R's to move to the middle, and away from the groups pushing this apotlyptic agenda.

While I think all out civil war will be avoided, I do think we will see more OKC type event in the future, and for a while a continued increase in mass shootings, both in number and in scope.

We are in for a few bumpy decades. That is for sure. We've lanced a boil, its ugly, its going to take time to heal. But we'll be better on the other side.
Z is #1

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2020, 2:22:25

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Numbers can be skewed from many angles.
Give me the WEEKLY update:
# Test performed = ?
# Positive test = ?
# Active cases = ?
# Covid Hospitalizations = ?
# deaths = ?

We don't need philly around. Only the media does.

https://www.nytimes.com/...avirus-death-toll-us.html

Pennsylvania

March 15 – Nov. 7

total excess deaths

percent above normal
15%

per 100k people

those numbers have about a 2 week lag, plus probably a bit extra with an undercount near the end, but you cant really use the average to project out because the excess deaths were much higher early on when testing was less common

so probably somewhere between 340-350k more people have died than normal vs current death toll of 256k

maybe you need to subtract a bit for general aging and rising pop but not a huge amount

also some death causes will have dropped some will have risen, but overall its all caused by covid, theres actually a possibility direct covid deaths are higher than 350k and other deaths have dropped, or that a lot of generally old/divk people who were going to die in that time period anyway died of covid instead but that would be tricky to work out

we wont get a good picture until we do serology testing afterwards as to total infections and therefore real hospitalisation and death rates, but theres a chance vaccinations will make that impossible so we might be stuck with the last numbers we get before large scale vaccination

Edited By: enshula on Nov 23rd 2020, 2:25:14
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2020, 4:04:56

Jesus fluffing christ on a popsicle stick, this entire fluffing thread got left in a hot car when it was a baby didn't it? If debate was an event at the special olympics - this is what it would look like. Its like watching a herd of drunk turtles trying to fluff a salad bowl at a skating rink. I almost feel dirty being entertained by this display of autistic performance art . . . almost. Carry on, its not as if you cretins could drag AT's collective IQ any lower after all.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 23rd 2020, 4:09:34

The US is a 3rd world country wearing a Gucci belt

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2020, 4:20:10

Pfft. We used to have style. Only thing that's gucci now is our fluffin gun case.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 23rd 2020, 4:21:42

A group of turtles is called a bale

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2020, 5:32:29

A group of turkeys is called a rafter but geese are called a gaggle!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2020, 16:10:55

Servant, The actual reality of the whole thing is we live in an effective dictatorship anyway, it just has two parties instead of just one.

Tinamou Game profile

Nov 23rd 2020, 16:49:57

Bonus

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2020, 4:45:41

When Philly wants your opinion, we'll send someone to beat it out of you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2020, 5:03:12

^

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 24th 2020, 10:13:36

Better send more than one.

P.S. Plan on eating some lead :P

Buch Game profile

Nov 24th 2020, 22:12:55

Haha sounds fun.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2020, 18:48:30

Haha sounds fun.

Send some here too... I just love being threatened with a good time :)

Trife Game profile

Nov 25th 2020, 20:02:44

Originally posted by archaic:
Jesus fluffing christ on a popsicle stick, this entire fluffing thread got left in a hot car when it was a baby didn't it? If debate was an event at the special olympics - this is what it would look like. Its like watching a herd of drunk turtles trying to fluff a salad bowl at a skating rink. I almost feel dirty being entertained by this display of autistic performance art . . . almost. Carry on, its not as if you cretins could drag AT's collective IQ any lower after all.

#facts

major Game profile

Nov 27th 2020, 2:21:36

agreed

PLEASE SEND THEM TO TENNESSEE FIRST!! land in Nashville, have some food, then head in any and all directions. make sure to say your good byes to your families first.. leftist are trash and will be dealt with soon.

72 million votes for trump and his ideals...
a complete bullfluff election with free ballots getting signed by thousands homeless for a 40 oz. icehouse , bottle of wine or a hit of crack.... for you leftist idiots, wondering why gun sales are off the charts, why there is scarce ammo??? well its not because a couple of half brained members of the left side sees whats coming... its because there were 72 million votes for Trump... we believe in the US Constitution , we are, and have been getting ready. There will be no unity for you puppets, we will preserve what the founders of this country intended this country to be.. ergo, the second amendment... "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." THOSE MEN were smart enough to see what you idiots would be trying to pull off hundreds of years ago.. you fluffs think you won a stolen election, refer back to 2nd amendment... NO PEACE, NO UNITY, BY ANY AND ALL MEANS NECESSARY !!!

Edited By: major on Nov 27th 2020, 2:47:46. Reason: had more shit to say to these leftist communist fucks.
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2020, 1:07:26

/eats popcorn
(•_•)

major Game profile

Nov 28th 2020, 5:15:50

bonus

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2020, 16:19:23

You know, I was just in Nashville. City is really coming up in the last 10 years holy crap. My old neighborhood got flattened in favor of high rise condos.

Election statistics for Nashville (https://www.nashville.gov/...r-3-Election-Results.aspx):

Trump/Pence: 99,415 votes
Biden/Harris: 197,846 votes

That's a pretty blue city for the south. Not to mention I think I saw more Black Lives Matter signs on the east side between Five Points and Eastland than I have anywhere else in the country. No offense, but it seems your gripe with leftist trash might be a bit domestic, and sending philadelphians there would only increase their majority.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 28th 2020, 23:18:12

sweet home tennessee. Biden LANDSLIDE victory. He will totally have the biggest inaguration crowd in the history of the world. He probably will beat trumps 2016 crowd even with covid restrictions even with telling people not to come, and since we know Trumps was the largest crowd ever, well well. :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2020, 0:48:27

I should also point out that Yeezy received about 2600 votes and carried over 10,000 votes in the state, most of anywhere in the country. Yeezus was ahead of every 3rd party cept the libertarians, and did better in this non battleground than anywhere.

I love Nashville. It's a super cool town. I lived there from about 2009 to 2011. It was starting to grow then, but it's now been one of the fastest growing cities in the country when detroit turned to empty for about a decade running.

Comparing the 2016 result of about 120k hillary votes to about 80k trump votes, you can see not only that the populous is growing rapidly, but also that it is mostly hard working blue collar city kids from the upper midwest and northeast.

I'm currently considering moving back there as I've been offered a business investment opportunity and my girlfriend is a research scientist at Vanderbilt, so you may genuinely have to deal with my leftist trash ass. But you know, I'll be right at home over the river and thru the hood after my 6 years in philly. I truly love it there.

Goofy Game profile

Nov 29th 2020, 5:41:15

Nashville looked different during my last trip passing through this past summer. Definitely up and coming.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2020, 16:25:11

Yeah. I hadn't been there in about 7 years but I've spent about 2 weeks there this year over a few trips. Crazy how much it has changed and grown in not even a decade. It's like really nice where I used to live haha. Was kind of surprised.

Buch Game profile

Nov 30th 2020, 23:20:06

Won't be long before you ruin that city. Every democratic city is a fluff hole.....

Actually every city in the US is a fluff hole.

Edited By: Buch on Nov 30th 2020, 23:23:38
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 30th 2020, 23:34:57

Isnt pretty much every city democratic?

Buch Game profile

Dec 1st 2020, 3:57:15

Isnt pretty much every city democratic?

Yes

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 6:18:37

Originally posted by Primeval:
A group of turtles is called a bale

Should be called gobblers....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 6:33:20

I would like to know what's so great about Biden, in all honesty I personally believe that Trump beat himself in this election with that big trumpet of his, do we know the total amount of registered voters that voted this election? Last time I checked there was over 154m votes casted....

2020: 154m approximately.

2016: 128m approximately.

2012: 126m approximately.

2008: 129m approximately.

2004: 122m approximately.

And people still wondering why the mail in voting is put in question? I think this is very interesting.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 1st 2020, 6:37:10
(•_•)