Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 0:18:08

GET YER BROOMS OUT BABYYYYYY! THE SWEEP IS ON!

Congrats Bug on a monster of monsters. Congrats ashe and Zen on pounding em out. Was down to the last 5 minutes to decide it but it's time for us all to get our broooooooms out 🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹

LoC is now the only clan with two sweeps and took ANW for a non solo-tag in a set with over 2700 defends. That's what leaving no doubt looks like. Proud of everyone who played with us this set for one of the strangest and best wins we've had. May the next set be the last with virus references! LETS GOOOOOO!

The_Hawk

Dec 8th 2020, 0:24:04

Did you break 1 billion average?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 0:26:16

Did you break 20m avg?

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 0:27:27

Well played loc!!!

But you didn't beat icd average big fella. According to eestats icd had you by about 27 mill average

https://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldtoptentags/2157

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 0:33:22

Lol that's weird. Eestats is missing 5b of our nw....I wonder if theres a rounding cap or something. Ingame and on every other site we have 35+ but on eestats we only have 30b. Who does bore have counting these ballots. THIS IS A FRAUD!

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/65/clans?ranktype=tnw

Was 245 to 238

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 0:35:52

Yep eestats lies.

CONGRATS LOC!!!

Edited By: beerdrinker75 on Dec 8th 2020, 0:41:11
See Original Post
Just shut up and have another beer

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 0:39:48

Well fluff....I suppose I can allow it for now then....

Well played again

The_Hawk

Dec 8th 2020, 1:03:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Did you break 20m avg?

Nope, but better luck next time ;)

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 1:31:16

Originally posted by jjterrico:
Well fluff....I suppose I can allow it for now then....

Well played again
You too jj. I'd take those 4 any set. Haha

Xninja Game profile

Dec 8th 2020, 2:00:29

Well played peeps!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 15:26:47

Was a wonderful war set we had.

Derrick never gives himself kudos, so I always have to. If anyone missed the last 20 seconds of the set, he mashed buttons like he was purchasing a wii off of ebay in 2008 and it was closing. Not just one country, but two he had to push them up 100m to keep the top 10. Pretty amazing stuff. Like we didnt have the top ten, then it closed. And we did.

The rest of us had the easy job really.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2020, 21:01:14

There you are, Zen, old buddy. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 1:14:37

Lol crippler had me scrambling. Fortunately I had decided the 3m nw I was ahead of k4f was insufficient to maintain the sweep and I was about 80% of the way set up to steal it back when crip jumped. It's hard to say what exactly I did in a frantic scramble in the last 1 minute to push those over, but it does appear that in 6 FA packages I sent in there, there was approximately 14 PCI fails. Actually almost handed ICD anw back, when I go thru the stats it looks like in most cases I was losing 120m nw to FA 40m lol. Pretty brutal. I didnt even finish spending everything because the set ended when I was still hustling. Just boom locked me out and I wasnt sure if it was enough. Then I clicked over, leaned back, got a giant ass smile on my face and popped a bottle of bubbles. Just laughing to myself we got it. Some of the most fun I had finishing in one of my worst net sets in several years (or maybe it was just a good war set? Idk). First time the game has given me an adrenaline shot like that in a long time. Was awesome.

Also probably should thank NBK for being a good ally and helping us over the suicider/war hump. Couldn't have done it without y'all. K4f and I musta broke 200m in breaks at 3am one night. Nothing but love for rouger, dd and the whole crew over there. You guys let us and in particular me have a fun set worth remembering. Thanks for that :)

I'm still on cloud 9 about it today. Even kind of randomly happy IMP hit me because I honestly have no one but hawk and iron to thank for me wanting to take the time to figure out the math for hybrid destocking. It actually made me a better player and a better netter and I would have coasted on some non-creativity if not for having garbage countries and wanting more. Appreciate all parts of having this awesome community to play with. Thanks yall.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2020, 1:19:08
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Dec 9th 2020, 1:26:17

Hope I can help you out again this reset! Cheers to rebuilding mate.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 7:55:37

Far from the first motherfluffer to threaten me but also the first that will have to fight iron about it, at least in terms of FFA....I'm pumped to see yall 1v1 war even if it takes me getting hit in the interim. Should be a good war. But he is better than you. Like a whole lot better.

But also like....just dont be a fluff to me dude. Theres no reason for it. Never has been. You're my boy and I love ya. Give iron a chance man. He's a full on goat and you owe it to him. I fully anticipate him stomping me the correct way when he can get yall to get off your suicider trash game and actually win a war proper... Just give it a set and give the man a chance. Ffs. He's good enough to build something to do real damage instead of whatever it is that you do now. And he's charismatic enough to turn you guys into a clan that could actually tag kill lowly old doesnt war well LoC. Like fluff. How is that not better?

At some point I'm not even trying to help you guys or give you FDPs like I've always wanted, I'm just saying give iron a chance to lead because hes deserved it for a long time. Like....just give him 1 round man. Jeez.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2020, 8:25:16
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Dec 9th 2020, 12:48:17

So now we are buddies again? Strange. A month ago we were human pieces of trash/garbage.

I have nothing against iron but seeing the initial terms of the cease fire had me rolling. We would be the lap dogs for nbk/loc killing your suiciders. That was a big no for me and an instant peace out.

Good luck to my friends in imp with whatever path yall decide to take. Dont let those chains get to tight.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 9th 2020, 14:06:28

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
So now we are buddies again? Strange. A month ago we were human pieces of trash/garbage.

I have nothing against iron but seeing the initial terms of the cease fire had me rolling. We would be the lap dogs for nbk/loc killing your suiciders. That was a big no for me and an instant peace out.

Good luck to my friends in imp with whatever path yall decide to take. Dont let those chains get to tight.

Hawk is ma behch too. Also Derrick aint fluff. "Sweeping"...ugly ass. Taking the set off.

The_Hawk

Dec 9th 2020, 15:02:58

Originally posted by Kahuna:

Hawk is ma behch too. Also Derrick aint fluff. "Sweeping"...ugly ass. Taking the set off.

<3 cawhonah
Derrick thinks your a fluff player too!

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 18:23:50

You know it's funny. I suggested the ceasefire that way because I thought you would still suicide me anyways under a normal one because the last time I pacted you, hawk, you broke it. And i thought it might deter you specifically from hitting me because you wouldnt want to fight iron. If quite literally anyone else hits me, I'm probably not going to ask IMP for help. You know how it is asking for help anyways, usually takes a day or two to get people around and you can kill stuff faster yourself.

I was just positive you were going to keep suiciding me because you've been making up more and more fluff about me to try to make me a villain in your head, so I literally added a clause to avoid you. Best way to avoid you is to deflect the fight.

You piss me off sometimes, but I do like you hawk. I wont ever forget you were there when we won team with Vix may he rest in peace. I donno what your problem with me is or why you think you need one but I'd prefer it if you actually just left me alone if you wanna make garbage up about me. So yes, imma continue to attempt to turn your attention to other people. It's not with bad intentions. It's actually because I like you and dont care to beef with you. So I'm attempting deflect your resentment until maybe you get over whatever it is that bothers you about me, and we can go back to being boys. Been too long since we played together man. You just forgot we were tight.

You should give it a chance bro. And if I do ANYTHING that makes you feel like you are my lapdog you can suicide me like you were planning. Why not give it a whirl? It's win win

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2020, 18:34:32
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 9th 2020, 20:36:21

Originally posted by Kahuna:

<3 cawhonah
Derrick thinks your a fluff player too!

*you're

Just here to help with spelling during 2020.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 21:10:08

Haha. Kahuna beat me in 1v1 in their 1a. He da masta. Hawk your are just jealous of there gangsta.

Your are welcome galleri

Prime

Dec 10th 2020, 1:29:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
If quite literally anyone else hits me, I'm probably not going to ask IMP for help. You know how it is asking for help anyways, usually takes a day or two to get people around and you can kill stuff faster yourself.

I bet asking IMP to kill for you first instead of CCxNBK is going to be a hard habit to break.

Congrats on congratulating yourself.
Carry on all.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2020, 2:10:54

I think you're correct. NBK is a good trustworthy ally. I probably wouldnt ever ask IMP for anything other than what I always have, which is to stay outta my news. I have enough problems getting known cheaters deleted when they hit me Yeah, I have plenty of problems that start long before IMP, you're right. I'd rather not have to deal with other fluff in addition to that at all.

And anything I do now with IMP is just to avoid future interactions at all because they are generally speaking less than pleasant. So you're right, I wouldnt ask. I will just attempt to deter future problems. That's the only skin I have in that talk. Just feel like everyone is happier without a stick up their ass.

If hawk wants to remain bitter, I dont think I'd ask iron to kill him tbh. Because I respect iron and want to see him lead. Hes a good player I've played with for a long time. I dont want any "lapdogs." I actually want to see IMP quit being 4th best and get back to where they were when they had a decent leader like DP. Clan deserves to be up top like they were when I started playing FFA. Quite the opposite to what you probably think, I want to be a good ally and see imp become a great clan again. And then we can be rivals or enemies or friends again instead of just suiciders vs winners.

Edited By: Primeval on Dec 10th 2020, 4:26:16. Reason: Removed same old false anti-mod crap

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 10th 2020, 3:30:06

Derrick you can't just claim a mod is doing stuff like that.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2020, 16:14:26

Originally posted by Red X:

I am going to guess it was something about penis envy. Or unwanted mouth kissing.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2020, 16:23:54

Guess we'll never know because my posts seem to get deleted on this topic regularly. Just go back thru closed forums if you care, Zen.

Edited By: Primeval on Dec 10th 2020, 19:26:57. Reason: Removed same old false anti-mod crap.

Chevs

Dec 10th 2020, 16:28:23

Originally posted by Red X:

Libel is ok when Derrick does it.

but make a joke about Derrick and he goes full unhinged man baby.

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

The_Hawk

Dec 10th 2020, 16:52:55

Thanks galleri. Sumthymes eye make misteaks and doughnut realeyez eye maked dem.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2020, 16:55:05

Thanks galleri. Sumthymes eye make misteaks and doughnut realeyez eye maked dem.
I done the same ting up their. Maybe wez a lot aliked you and me over they're.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 10th 2020, 23:03:48

I know ;)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Dec 10th 2020, 23:33:30

Originally posted by galleri:

I know ;)

Come proofread my last essay for this semester please!

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2020, 0:03:56

I know ;)

Oh, you wanted me to proofread? I thought we were on a different topic....
The EE Santa won't be visiting you this year

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 1:11:09

I know ;)

For a small fee of 50 bucks, ill proofread for you ;p

The_Hawk

Dec 11th 2020, 1:23:40

I know ;)

Phew so no purps for Christmas.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2020, 1:35:13

I know ;)

Well if other people pay me.....

But I spy some messages going around that I will have a purple next set for someone (not from you, to clear that up)

The_Hawk

Dec 11th 2020, 2:14:42

I know ;)

But I spy some messages going around that I will have a purple next set for someone (not from you, to clear that up)

Well if I can make you cash I'll take 30% start the bidding.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2020, 2:16:55

I know ;)

People still owe me for the Marshal issue. So if we can clear that up first. kthx.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 2:19:30

Awesome job

The_Hawk

Dec 11th 2020, 2:25:02

I know ;)

People still owe me for the Marshal issue. So if we can clear that up first. kthx.

I forgot to contribute to that gofundme

Dev encouraging it

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 11th 2020, 2:34:24

I coulda gotten another 200m NW fairly easy, I had all of my FAs available on my countries with about 500m NW avg. Just that doing so would cost me a good amount of NW worth of burning turns, and I care more for avg NW over total.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 3:01:42

Yeah for sure. JJ could have also wrecked his back three to pump one above me too. There was a couple people I couldn't have gotten ahead of if they also chose to destroy like 200m of their nw in the last 30 seconds of a set Haha. I ordinarily wouldnt also but you gotta get you a sweep achievement when you see one. You also might have gotten me if crippler didnt stick you with a bunch of oil late haha. I lost about 6 billion nw over the set to suiciders so it was kinda nice to have something to play for still. Probably the one instance where I would ever play it like that lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 11th 2020, 3:07:06
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 5:22:10

I didn't read the thread - way too much Derrick congratulating himself.

All I got to say is that there is 0% chance LOC gets a sweep anytime i play.

Nuff said.

This is the way...
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 5:38:26

* LoC

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 6:15:39

Originally posted by raz:

Nuff said.

This is the way...
Lol dont you still go for avg on occasion? I forget what our netting comp was supposed to look like if we ever ever ever net the same set ever. lol.

I feel like I try to congratulate everyone else in the top ten and not myself usually, but it does look like a horn toot when it's just me and my favorite people. I only took 800 or so of our 2700 defends and was easily rounding out the bottom of the top ten by a fingernail. I don't think it's as much a pat on my back as it is a testament to the people who choose to play with us and what a job they've done becoming consistently good down the leaderboard. I did a billion avg and 4 tops the set before and I think folks barely noticed because it didnt feel nearly as good as this one. A great team effort and the honor belongs to zen, bug, ashe, mob, brigg, venom, ratski and eevess and not me. What a great job they did and I'm proud of every one of them. I'll definitely remember this one way longer.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 11th 2020, 6:25:12
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 6:31:46

oh man .... seriously derrick, it's called chirping, dont get soft on me......(shut up kahuna)

its what i do...i troll, then play when i feel i want to...but anytime you want an actual competition lets chat. I'd love nothing more than a legit netting competition. But not 1v1 more like 3v3 or 4v4.

NBK'ers are studs in warring and killing but bro, you'd be shocked of our the netting abilities here.

Edited By: raz on Dec 11th 2020, 6:40:19
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 7:04:18

Originally posted by raz:

Nuff said.

This is the way...

I'm out for a bit but this stands true.

Edited By: raz on Dec 11th 2020, 15:33:19
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 7:24:54

Hehehe. I am soft about the boys tho. All about the small things in 2020 haha. Proud? You bet I am.

I'd really like this idea tho. Bd is a noted parity monster in his own right. Would have to be totals if we did 3s or 4s although working on 4 man teams to make one stupidly large giant would also entertain the fluff out of me, it probably isn't practical haha. We could easily split the tag into a couple war strings for a friendly as well and hopefully include the people that like suiciding us to give them something objectively more fun to do. I'd really dig it. Server just plays better market wise even in wars when there's a good amount of strong netters going, and I just haven't seen a decent war in ages and it too would tickle me.

Anything to make it challanging netting and close wars rather than winners and suiciders every set. Feels like we're getting closer.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 11th 2020, 7:32:56
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 7:32:04

Approx. every single reset i played in 2020 I finished top 10. With all the IMP suiciders/wars that NBK has had to deal with and we still dominated. Sh-t the reset i had my most kills I popped 4 top 10's and my 11th was 1.3b nw.

I'd love nothing more than the opportunity take ya'll on!!!!

SIDE NOTE:

*disclaimer since it’s not obvious and people are getting soft here. I’m strictly stirring the pot to get a reaction out of LOC.

raz-elect

Edited By: raz on Dec 11th 2020, 15:18:51
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 11:26:59

Raz is Donny now? :P

*throws another can of fuel on the fire..

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 13:24:02

Raz you are a very good netter. I don't think anyone would deny that.

However, I heard a rumor you were getting pushed up by others in the clan. I'm not sure if that's true or not. If it is, I would dial back on the chest pounding just a bit.

I would like to take a look at your profile. Could you make it public?
Just shut up and have another beer