Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2020, 1:14:37

Lol crippler had me scrambling. Fortunately I had decided the 3m nw I was ahead of k4f was insufficient to maintain the sweep and I was about 80% of the way set up to steal it back when crip jumped. It's hard to say what exactly I did in a frantic scramble in the last 1 minute to push those over, but it does appear that in 6 FA packages I sent in there, there was approximately 14 PCI fails. Actually almost handed ICD anw back, when I go thru the stats it looks like in most cases I was losing 120m nw to FA 40m lol. Pretty brutal. I didnt even finish spending everything because the set ended when I was still hustling. Just boom locked me out and I wasnt sure if it was enough. Then I clicked over, leaned back, got a giant ass smile on my face and popped a bottle of bubbles. Just laughing to myself we got it. Some of the most fun I had finishing in one of my worst net sets in several years (or maybe it was just a good war set? Idk). First time the game has given me an adrenaline shot like that in a long time. Was awesome.

Also probably should thank NBK for being a good ally and helping us over the suicider/war hump. Couldn't have done it without y'all. K4f and I musta broke 200m in breaks at 3am one night. Nothing but love for rouger, dd and the whole crew over there. You guys let us and in particular me have a fun set worth remembering. Thanks for that :)