Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 5:13:54

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I was agreeing with you until I realized you were talking about democrats and not trump trying to stay in power.
🤣🤣🤣💯

Was solid right up until the word "leftist" because it fails to acknowledge all of them.

In my experience, I live in a really liberal city with a ton of covid. We just shut down again. Like fully weeks after joe biden won the election to be my next president lol. It's worse than ever and fully happening after joe already won. Because joe won. Because like 6m more americans voted for him.

See you in 2024.

Pray (spell checks self....yep.....that word is still spelled pray. And preying on someone is different. And when I read yall mean pray but say prey like vicious animals it's a lil funny) that all of us in philly do ok. We have like 15% positive tests in the thousands per day atm with overwhelmed hospitals and such. Its reeeeal bad here. Try to keep us in your prayers during this public health crisis. We may need it.

Dont get lost in the fact that some people have to be nurses, LI, and the situation can be overwhelming and dire if we all get it at once.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2020, 5:25:24
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit