The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 1:50:59

Oh fudge. I typoed the wrong clan.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 1:53:17

Lol. If it was your acct, I'd know. It's a new one again. Same story is the same. All we need is someone calling me a fag and we got my normal earth experience in order for the day. Although I missed why chevs was banned again today so maybe the mods are attempting to incrementally improve my experience now that I actually quit the game over it for a while.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 1:56:13
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:13:19

Ahh nevermind. Turns out hes actually not banned. He was just complaining about being banned for the last time he called me a pedophile and a fag last week in main chat. Misinterpreted that. My bad.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 2:17:29
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:22:05

Cmon mac. Do the fluff where you post on the forums already. Lord knows the mods wont delete a new acct that suicides me every set I play from VPNs jumping all over the world because "it could be a real new player." Let's finish the process already. I'm too old and tired to upset the mods by asking for my money back again even tho the exact same thing happens every set I play and people act like it's an anomaly.

Again. Can someone just pipe up and call me a fag already. I'm trying to have a normal EE experience here.

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 2:23:32

New accounts cant post without mod approval though right?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:28:25

Oh god I'm officially fluffblocked into actually having to kill it now because the rules have actually changed to make it worse for me? Damn. So epic.

And I thought the graduation from calling me a fag to calling me a pedophile was bad.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 2:31:11
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 2:35:15

So. Is it macdaddy? Cause he never spammed me.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:38:40

I'd bet people being able to call me a pedophile on it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:40:47

Same strat.
Same build.
Same new acct.
Same VPN cycle on IRC.
SAME SAME SAME

Almost as non-unique as being called a fag all the time.

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 2:45:20

Why would someone call you a pedo?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:46:20

People say that about gay people all the time. You live under a rock? It's like the whole reason they banned gays from scouting because naturally we are all pedos. It's a common bigoted insult gay men face more than we even care to admit. Some just kick it more old school than others when they decide to make homophobic comments to me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 2:51:03
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 2:57:24

Honestly to address that tidbit, I never minded when people said oh Derrick you're gay. Kahuna will tell you I dont give a fluff. I cringed a little when people started calling me a fag, and now have officially drawn a line now that I get called a fag daily and a pedophile weekly. It's a seriously awful fluffing problem with the community, and I'm not, as you say, baiting people into bans. I'm saying it's gone to far and the homophobia directed at me needs to stop. It took me being called a pedophile repeatedly to get there tho, and I hope you understand it's not just me on some woke fluff. Its fluffing inappropriate.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 2:59:29
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 2:59:22

Just let it roll off. Its words from an online community. Probably would not say it to your face so be like me and fk it.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:05:13

Pfft. Once people like you start having my back instead of being contrarian I'll consider it. Until then it's a fluffing hardline stance against the entire community that if I get called a pedophile or a fag(got) again I'm going to make a fluffstorm of it. It's not ok.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:07:29

I didnt come back here to say I was totally chill with the fluff that made me quit.

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 3:14:39

It's an online game and words. From isaac hayes Fudge Em. Learn to skip over it as they should not be worth your time, but you are like a fish and take the bait fueling them.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:23:08

If you think I was this militant about it before, you sir, have not called me a fag or a pedophile since I've been back. Good job. We're all proud of your restraint.

I didn't even address this publicly until I decided to give the community a shot instead of quitting. I seriously just let people call me a fag forever and pretended it was no big deal. I truly believe my complacency on not addressing it seriously before it led to a dynamic where I was repeatedly called a pedophile caused this, and not, as you say, the other way around. I think if I had said to I get called a fag(got) everyday like 2 years ago, and it isnt ok, maybe it wouldn't have ever gotten to the point where people started calling me a pedophile.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:30:48

Anyway, my line is crossed now and I think youd be doing the right thing supporting me on it instead of telling me how I somehow instigated getting called a pedophile.

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 3:31:15

And if you let it roll off of you eventually they will stop. People only want to get a reaction from someone.
You react and they win. You dont react and they tried harder. I could give you an example of one member of this community and me. When I learned what I'm trying to tell you it was reverse gratification. Logging in and seeing 2 to 3 post that they were making a day to get a reaction gave me luls. I had truly got into the person's head by not reacting. We had a good laugh about it on our group chat.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:36:56

I didnt react to getting called a fag for two decades tho bro. I've had that same situation the same way you said it but the constant attacks on my sexual orientation have legitimately never stopped. I can go years without saying anything and it doesnt change man. It's different than someone trying to get under your skin because of the game. I get called a fag because I'm gay and dealing with direct homophobia and bigotry, not because people want to troll me or whatever.

It's like actual people who are expressing their bigotry and directing at me. That's like....so much different and doesnt just go away for them one day. People doing that would almost prefer I dont react so they can say "haha, I got the fagboy" and then they sleep well or something.

And frankly this needs to stop being a platform for that. Period.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 3:39:47
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:44:22

Think of it this way man. If you called me a fag, weve been friends for like a decade. I'd probably call you a redneck or something and we would move on. If you called me a pedophile totally deadpan I'd probably be like WTF and not talk to you for a while, but would otherwise not be too butthurt.

And then if you went behind my back and started posting everywhere on forums calling me a pedophile I'd probably laugh and ignore you on that for a while too.

If you were still doing it after 20 years I'd start to worry about my safety, maybe check if you were stalking me and like contact the moderators of the forums rather than you because that's WHACK BRO.

And it's like 8 people in a community of 80. Like fluff son.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 4:02:07
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 4:12:07

Also this wasn't supposed to be my soapbox today. I need the mods to allow this new acct to post on the forums so it can immediately out itself as macdaddy and I can go back to my relative silence of discord and IRC pings calling me a fag and a pedophile. That's my actual point. I'm tryna have a normal Thursday playing EE here.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2020, 4:30:54
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 16th 2020, 7:55:56

plot twist: Derrick is Q.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 9:41:58

You know I used to enjoy when you cut a promo

Now I'm just confused, kind of startled and the enjoyment is gone

Switch back to the good stuff bud, you be getting the bunk

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2020, 12:03:11

Originally posted by ironxxx:
You know I used to enjoy when you cut a promo

Now I'm just confused, kind of startled and the enjoyment is gone

Switch back to the good stuff bud, you be getting the bunk

I am sorry what people say on an online forum holds so much power over you. Like hawk was saying just ignore it and it will stop. People only say that to get a rise out of you. Like I only post bullfluff on facebook to get a rise out of people and you end up being the one to comment on it.

Stop taking what is posted online so serious, not only here everywhere. If you need to talk in private you know where to find me bud.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 14:56:01

Lol red. Half the pages you were posting on facebook when I commented on your posts 2 times 8 months ago have been banned for being either qanon or russian troll farms. You were actually reposting propaganda, and my comments such as "man, I feel like the russians dont even try to use proper grammar anymore" were, unsurprisingly, both funny and valid. But did you see me take any of that to heart? Did I tell you it offended me? Not so much bud.

What's funny to me is that the opposite of what you're saying is actually true. Ignoring it made it worse. It's a fact of what happened. Putting the breaks on it, calling people out for it and asking for change has been far more effective. Keep in mind here, I was literally gone for 6 months and there was a DERRICK IS A PEDOPHILE post in a completely serious tone within a solid 2 weeks of my return. And the person who posted it was like "awe cmon Derrick you used to be able to take a joke."

Funny, that person hasn't pinged me with their homophobia since then. Like, it stopped. It never did before. But getting reported and banned, and getting told it needed to stop by me was the first they stopped pinging me with it. They thought totally deadpan homophobia was something I enjoyed and had a laugh about. SOL on 1a has also seen this play out, and has made a stand internally against homophobia and racism as well. I wish you were correct tho. I wish it was just trolling and something that would go away if I ignored it. Unfortunately, that's not the case, and being this way about it has been wildly more effective.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 15:10:56

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'd bet people being able to call me a pedophile on it.

did anyone take the bet?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 15:51:20

Does anyone else read Derricks post and say dang the dude is one serious homophobe. He completely loses it whenever the subject comes up.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 19:44:40

Jeez. That was seriously the worst attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen. Next time you wanna bait me, at least make it make some sense. "I know you are but what am I?" That's what you're going with? Sheesh

Iron, I'll start being entertaining when I am entertained. As you can see, I am not. This response doesnt entertain me either. Find me on IRC and talk to me about baseball or something.

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2020, 19:58:38

It's a trap

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 16th 2020, 20:46:20

All I know is Derrick like teh little bois.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 17th 2020, 0:20:14

Same strat.
Same build.
Same new acct.
Same VPN cycle on IRC.
SAME SAME SAME

Are you saying that is happening now?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 2:24:41

I am. Yah.

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 18th 2020, 20:22:21

He should have stayed in the closet where he was safe.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 3:35:56

Wait what, he's deleted now..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 3:54:03

3 days, 2 hours and 6 minutes after I was totally correct this time. Anyone have February's tally? I forget where we were at on this. It's been a few months. But I think you have to count from when he suicided, to getting deleted, to getting reinstated by prime, to suiciding me 2x, to outing himself on the forums, to getting deleted again.

I'm going to go with definite improvement here. We're cooking with gas now, folks! 🔥🔥🔥🔥Here's to December! Dont forget to vilify me a day before it gets deleted then too. It's my favorite part rofl.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 19th 2020, 4:06:01
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 4:35:58

Same strat.
Same build.
Same new acct.
Same VPN cycle on IRC.
SAME SAME SAME

Almost as non-unique as being called a fag all the time.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....well....it's a......

Duck.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 5:18:39

Face down ass up,
That's the way we like to duck.

Prime

Oct 19th 2020, 11:43:20

3 days, 2 hours and 6 minutes after I was totally correct this time. Anyone have February's tally? I forget where we were at on this. It's been a few months. But I think you have to count from when he suicided, to getting deleted, to getting reinstated by prime, to suiciding me 2x, to outing himself on the forums, to getting deleted again.

I'm going to go with definite improvement here. We're cooking with gas now, folks! 🔥🔥🔥🔥Here's to December! Dont forget to vilify me a day before it gets deleted then too. It's my favorite part rofl.

Except you're not. I feel like you don't get enough victories in your life overall. You still totally missed the mark here. I realize it's a hard pill to swallow, though, so I'll give you some time with it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 19th 2020, 14:48:29

Originally posted by Bug:
Wait what, he's deleted now..

Yeah... It seems I thought someone told me this was handled and I log in during vacation last night to find whoever still on the server.

Sorry not sure why there was a delay going on? Maybe everyone else was on vacation. Lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Oct 19th 2020, 15:25:12

RIP jayr

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 15:38:14

I hope they don't ban him actually. Would rather just see the term turned to fluff. Lots of people say that on the forums regularly. He shouldn't be singled out.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2020, 3:16:42

/me sighs..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 22nd 2020, 2:07:09

/me goes hmmmmm

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2020, 5:21:19

Man. No comment this time. Derrick is speechless. Also macdaddy still reads this fluff for some reason. It definitely was not him that suicided me and it is at least interesting to me what happened went down the way it happened when you look at the timeline

That's officially my stance. I will out the fact right now that I talk up what I see aside from IRC and extremely basic scores list changes. But someone is doing a thing right now that basic boys did 10 years ago......and I'm honestly disappointed in them.....considering....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 22nd 2020, 5:24:56
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2020, 18:17:02

Kahuna = McDaddy
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2020, 19:52:35

I wish it were just that. To my eyes it looks far more sinister.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2020, 20:37:11

Oh boy

Edited By: Requiem on Oct 22nd 2020, 20:45:00

The_Hawk

Oct 22nd 2020, 21:14:28

Derrick why you threatening me with a good time?

Dev encouraging it