Sep 3rd 2020, 1:02:41

🤔
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 2:54:08

Things i now know. macdaddy cannot speak Spanish fluently.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:02:25

I dont even think Kahuna speaks Spanish properly, he sort of speaks in KAHUNASPEAK and it makes about as much sense to fluent Spanish speakers as it does English speakers. Would be weird if macdaddy invented an entire character that consistently speaks in hybrid spanglish gibberish, yet was somehow consistent in doing it. I would be impressed if mac had the character to have the sort of linguistic control to play a character of hybrid language speaking that speaks only through semantics and not any real language, but manages to play the character consistently for years. He does, however, make me laugh a lot and macdaddy does not. They have completely different characters.

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:07:03

#macdaddylivesmatter

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:07:08

Sybil did too. (Had multiple personalities, some of which made me laugh).

Edited By: smegma on Sep 3rd 2020, 3:11:31

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:09:11

Good thing we didn't bet money

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:14:47

That Derrick has a mancrush on me and is stalking me?

Snoopdawg Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:33:35

macdaddy = da sneaky sneaky

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:47:11

How long you all would eff up a post that just said "test"

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 3:55:30

Originally posted by smegma:
You wanna test that and see how far it goes? I haven't thought about you in a while until one thread ago but I'm surely seeing that you're thinking about me. Don't stew on it too hard my friend. You aren't my type.

Edit: Soviet is my type and galleri is absolutely wrecking life.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 6:28:44

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
You wanna test that and see how far it goes? I haven't thought about you in a while until one thread ago but I'm surely seeing that you're thinking about me. Don't stew on it too hard my friend. You aren't my type.

Galleri right now, reminds me of that one "Halloween" movie where Micheal is stalking his sister everywhere. (rofl)...ya I think I ll watch that movie chica, lol. My fault I like picking on Gally lately. Anyone have any ideas for movies, that arent romantic/or drama type I feel like I watched every movie out there already...Who is Soviet, I wanna see what Derrick is talking about? Im pretty sure we talked about this before already hmmm...All I can think about is Dolph Lungred from Rocky 4 lol.
Snoop n "Smirk" might be the multi you guys are talking about...now what were we talking about?
Oh ya, everyone blaming their gay on other people lol.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 10:39:24

I forget. Who was that chick that Dolph married? She was hot in a very leather way.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2020, 11:12:40

Any thread I make at least in FFA will be turned into a dumpster fire.

Duly noted.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 11:55:56

Originally posted by Red X:
Any thread I make at least in FFA will be turned into a dumpster fire..

Pretty much the same status as your FFA-countries then, hu? ;)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2020, 12:06:52

Originally posted by whooze:

haha <3

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2020, 12:24:49

Settle down Ron Jeremy.

The last piece of ass you had was when your fingers went through the toilet paper while you wiped.

Now bye boy.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 3rd 2020, 12:27:27

commander1972 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 12:31:17

wow

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 12:43:46

Originally posted by whooze:

haha <3

There they go flirting again, whoo n Red making kissy faces at each other n fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 14:07:45

Originally posted by galleri:

Settle down Ron Jeremy.

The last piece of ass you had was when your fingers went through the toilet paper while you wiped.

Now bye boy.

That's gold right there LMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 14:32:31

^ you mean golden brown.. lol

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 14:42:51

At least it was wet

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2020, 14:44:38

Originally posted by Kahuna:

Galleri right now, reminds me of that one "Halloween" movie where Micheal is stalking his sister everywhere. (rofl)...ya I think I ll watch that movie chica, lol. My fault I like picking on Gally lately. Anyone have any ideas for movies, that arent romantic/or drama type I feel like I watched every movie out there already...Who is Soviet, I wanna see what Derrick is talking about? Im pretty sure we talked about this before already hmmm...All I can think about is Dolph Lungred from Rocky 4 lol.
Snoop n "Smirk" might be the multi you guys are talking about...now what were we talking about?
Oh ya, everyone blaming their gay on other people lol.

Thank goodness for your post. It made me think of you and reminded me to take out my trash.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 15:22:10

Kahuna is Mcdiddy...if not man he fooled me cause they def act the same...
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2020, 20:57:40

Originally posted by raz:
Kahuna is Mcdiddy...if not man he fooled me cause they def act the same...

Is Mcdiddy new?
Thought we were discussing macdaddy?

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 21:23:01

Mcdiddy? Did you see it out your window Galleri? Lol You seem extra upset today. Dont forget to get an extra box for your bloody thing. I feel like watching a good zombie movie hmmm, or tremors some weak stuff like that Zomething with nukes too.

Raz you wish that guy was me soo bad right about now lol. Kahuna is one of a kind, no one is mighty like Kahuna. Kahuna wets everyone.

Smegma dont go home behch.

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 4th 2020, 4:20:41

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 21:54:48

No seas culero, wei
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2020, 22:44:56

Mcdiddy? Did you see it out your window Galleri? Lol You seem extra upset today. Dont forget to get an extra box for your bloody thing. I feel like watching a good zombie movie hmmm, or tremors some weak stuff like that Zomething with nukes too.

Raz you wish that guy was me soo bad right about now lol. Kahuna is one of a kind, no one is mighty like Kahuna. Kahuna wets everyone.

Smegma go home...

Cute of you to assume all females have a period.
Anyhow, I am in a great mood. Why is it when I want to have fun, you think I am upset? I thought this was the thread where everyone racked on each other. Here you are sweatin. :P

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 2:14:33

You misunderstand Kahuna galleri, this is his very first insult in his arsenal book of hard hitting insults (you are angry). The second is basically just variations on "you are old". When you combine the two however, Kahuna becomes an unstoppable juggernaut of insult destruction.

Edited By: Kill4Free on Sep 4th 2020, 2:18:03
See Original Post
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 2:17:34

LOL
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 4:20:12

Idk what K4F was talking about the old and angry thing, idk if he was calling galleri angry or something, but I did detect some sort of resentful bitterness towards Kahuna :(. N yes I do have an arsenal of insults.. Aw you know Smegma is my guy I was just messing with him, KoH. Lol all females do get periods though except old menapaused women. Galley just gets her period weekly lmao n Derrick fakes his L0L. Everyone is being mean damn. Man forget Galley then, shes not my favorite no more.

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 4th 2020, 4:25:29

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 4:29:52

I know men that get periods, my boss is one of them, dude is so irritated all the time, he'll snap at anyone at any given time with no reason whatsoever, he yelled at me over the phone yesterday over a mistake his son made that ended up affecting me....I yelled back, "Don't yell at me, I'm not your dog" then I hung up, haven't heard his stupid voice since, I told his son I'll gladly leave, there's more demand than supply for my position, he begged me not to 🤷
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 4:48:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I know men that get periods, my boss is one of them, dude is so irritated all the time, he'll snap at anyone at any given time with no reason whatsoever, he yelled at me over the phone yesterday over a mistake his son made that ended up affecting me....I yelled back, "Don't yell at me, I'm not your dog" then I hung up, haven't heard his stupid voice since, I told his son I'll gladly leave, there's more demand than supply for my position, he begged me not to 🤷

Wtf, I thought you sold oranges by the freeway lol na just kidding bro. Come apply to imp already you know you dont play ffa yet.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 4:52:25

I do play FFA
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 5:08:25

I do play FFA
mentiras, in which tag?

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 4th 2020, 10:34:35

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 4th 2020, 11:35:07

I do play FFA
mentiras, in which tag?

KoH, just point and laugh at him.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 11:59:42

wow this thread is weird now..

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 4th 2020, 12:31:34

They gonna replace you with a computer the first chance they get, especially after that! :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2020, 13:00:56

Idk what K4F was talking about the old and angry thing, idk if he was calling galleri angry or something, but I did detect some sort of resentful bitterness towards Kahuna :(. N yes I do have an arsenal of insults.. Aw you know Smegma is my guy I was just messing with him, KoH. Lol all females do get periods though except old menapaused women. Galley just gets her period weekly lmao n Derrick fakes his L0L. Everyone is being mean damn. Man forget Galley then, shes not my favorite no more.

Woman who have had uterine cancer get no periods.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 14:06:16

Originally posted by Gerdler:

They gonna replace you with a computer the first chance they get, especially after that! :P

Good, I can't wait! :P
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 15:08:21

True but they all get PMS at any age. Their bodies just know it.

Then again they may all just act cranky and angry when they are around me?

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 15:10:13

^pretty sure its no act.. lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 16:18:43

True but they all get PMS at any age. Their bodies just know it.

Then again they may all just act cranky and angry when they are around me?

Sounds like a YOU problem :P
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 19:14:43

Right but I was talking about you Galleri, soooo ya chica. Make Kahuna some arroz con gandules, n some empanadas.

Awww KoH dont tell me youre in that sausage fest orgy/moshpit of a clan that NBK is? I woulda said "Gay" but Derrick would get mad, if I do. Where are you Dee?!?

Red, I made another country in your honor can you guess which one it is?

I completely understand your situation Smegma from experience as you can read lol.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 20:55:03

Chicks be weird. They want the manly man. But once you roll off them and ask for a samwich they get all "my husband doesn't treat me like that".

Stfu and either get to the kitchen or go home to your hubby.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2020, 21:43:57

🤦‍♀️
Kahuna didn't even get it.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 4th 2020, 22:31:17

The butthurt of everyone (mostly) is serious in this thread except Kahuna. Guys I didnt mean to roast yall, but Kahuna left that as smoking, si. Everyone must ve had a bad week or something? Geez, Galleri you can also get cancer from radiation fyi.. Smegma get to the kitchen n make your husband Whooze a sammich behch.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2020, 22:39:39

He can only have tuna...just saying...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2020, 23:17:46

The butthurt of everyone (mostly) is serious in this thread except Kahuna. Guys I didnt mean to roast yall, but Kahuna left that as smoking, si. Everyone must ve had a bad week or something? Geez, Galleri you can also get cancer from radiation fyi.. Smegma get to the kitchen n make your husband Whooze a sammich behch.

Who said anything about where you get it from? 🤦‍♀️
My week has been great. Maybe I need to pull the Boricua attitude out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2020, 1:54:26

Right but I was talking about you Galleri, soooo ya chica. Make Kahuna some arroz con gandules, n some empanadas.

Awww KoH dont tell me youre in that sausage fest orgy/moshpit of a clan that NBK is? I woulda said "Gay" but Derrick would get mad, if I do. Where are you Dee?!?

Red, I made another country in your honor can you guess which one it is?

I completely understand your situation Smegma from experience as you can read lol.

Who doesn't like a good sausage??? Sign me up if it's big and black, I love me some blood sausage! I haven't had a blood sausage since 1994 when I lived in Argentina....
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 5th 2020, 16:31:12

You don't have em in the states?

I eat blood pudding or blood sausage usually maybe twice a month. :)