Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 2nd 2020, 18:50:10

Originally posted by smileyfaceman:
6 x 16 = 150

Math checks out.

The answer is 96.

We could do an even arranged war, but you all keep saying you are fine with what is going. It is working out because we can train anyone to run chats and even bring in people trying to learn in alliance to learn here if that's what they want to do after a few days. I do not like playing target practice with you all, but that is what it has boiled down to because you do not want to do an even war. It would only benefit you all doing a planned even war.

Edited By: Red X on Sep 2nd 2020, 19:25:02
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 18:58:48

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Imma provide the argument that for some folks this provides the outlet of wanting to war on a war stagnant server. However, the war clans intentionally made the server stagnant thru stink eyes at friendly wars and most of us being old friends. If you're going to want to war and run up a bunch of 30m nw countries otherwise, but also refuse to arrange wars, and subsequently grief the netters who offer you such things because they are blasphemy here, you'd probably end up enjoying an endless oop war with a clan 5x your size too. Kind of makes sense really. And also kind of goes for both sides.

I've offered to play in the 5v5 send off for either side but an arranged war on FFA where both sides dont do crazy shady fluff is a pipe dream.

Also, if you could all dial back the homophobia now that your gay friend is back that would be swell. At least y'all agree on something...y'all surely dont wanna be one of those queer types. fluffing dirtbags.

🏳️‍🌈

That application of the word homophobia is so stupid, nobody is afraid of gay people, stop using that word and find one more suitable, mkay, thanks.

I meant exactly what I said. Fear/repulsion/disgust are products of ones genetic bias and come from the same fear center of your brain. Like how poop or or vomit may make you gag. It's the same part of your brain causing you to have those reactions. So when you have a "ewwww you're gay" reaction to someone that is actually the fear center of your brain having that reaction. Welcome to understanding your homophobia better.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 2nd 2020, 19:03:21
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 19:01:01

Also debating the content of whether or not your bigoted gay bashing comes from a place of fear or not is maybe not a solid approach. I'd recommend just toning down the gay bashing. Seems far easier than debating its merits.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:06:53

Imma provide the argument that for some folks this provides the outlet of wanting to war on a war stagnant server. However, the war clans intentionally made the server stagnant thru stink eyes at friendly wars and most of us being old friends. If you're going to want to war and run up a bunch of 30m nw countries otherwise, but also refuse to arrange wars, and subsequently grief the netters who offer you such things because they are blasphemy here, you'd probably end up enjoying an endless oop war with a clan 5x your size too. Kind of makes sense really. And also kind of goes for both sides.

I've offered to play in the 5v5 send off for either side but an arranged war on FFA where both sides dont do crazy shady fluff is a pipe dream.

Also, if you could all dial back the homophobia now that your gay friend is back that would be swell. At least y'all agree on something...y'all surely dont wanna be one of those queer types. fluffing dirtbags.

🏳️‍🌈

That application of the word homophobia is so stupid, nobody is afraid of gay people, stop using that word and find one more suitable, mkay, thanks.

I meant exactly what I said. Fear/repulsion/disgust are products of ones genetic bias and come from the same fear center of your brain. Like how poop or or vomit may make you gag. It's the same part of your brain causing you to have those reactions. So when you have a "ewwww you're gay" reaction to someone that is actually the fear center of your brain having that reaction. Welcome to understanding your homophobia better.

only fags think that way. typical liberal... trying to deflect your defects onto others.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:09:45

Awful lot of wishful thinking am not going to even bother reading the rest of this crap... A lot of NBK is trash, if it were a 5v5 we would smote the heck outta them, IMP got about 15 kills between 3 guys in the killrun we did the first time. They were making fun of us because of 2 kills, then all the sudden IMP had 19 kills bro, like the same day. You guys can't compare to IMP, its quality over quantity.
Bug why are you so butthurt all the sudden? I thought we were bois, breh! Lol
Derrick dream on, it would never happen. Breh I never say it in a homobofobic way, I dont hate gay people. Its just something of an insulting word we all(guys mainly) used since we were kids to insult each other in certain situations, so its more like force of habit I guess..I dont think my answer is any more comforting for you (lmao) but know I didnt mean it in a hateful way. I mean KoH's gay and thats ok with me lol.

Also arranged war is wishful thinking as well since we have tried to do one, but NBK(Raz, Whooze, and WZ) just started hitting into our guyz outta nowhere so it makes no sense.. RedX. I got screen shots too, since I infiltrated NBK warchat at the same time.

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 2nd 2020, 20:18:33

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:13:36

if you would smoke us, then do it?

That's right, you would not.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:19:53

Sorry Red re-read my post I accidentally pressed the button on accident lol. You know we would.

BUT FOR THE RECORD AM FOR AN ARRANGED WAR, BUT ITS NOT UP TO ME!!!

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 2nd 2020, 20:22:04

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:24:55

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Awful lot of wishful thinking am not going to even bother reading the rest of this crap... A lot of NBK is trash, if it were a 5v5 we would smote the heck outta them, IMP got about 15 kills between 3 guys in the killrun we did the first time. They were making fun of us because of 2 kills, then all the sudden IMP had 19 kills bro, like the same day. You guys can't compare to IMP, its quality over quantity.
Derrick dream on, it would never happen. Breh I never say it in a homobofobic way, I dont hate gay people. Its just something of an insulting word we all(guys mainly) used since we were kids to insult each other in certain situations, so its more like force of habit I guess..I dont think my answer is any more comforting for you (lmao) but know I didnt mean it in a hateful way. I mean KoH's gay and thats ok with me lol.

Also arranged war is wishful thinking as well since we have tried to do one, but NBK(Raz, Whooze, and WZ) just started hitting into our guyz outta nowhere so it makes no sense.. RedX. I got screen shots too, since I infiltrated NBK warchat at the same time.
You all good fam. I don't have a problem and only gave good feels about yall. Not even requesting for y'all to stop. Just asking y'all to maybe tone it down a little. Like smegs calling me a fag right now in response. Kind of a little over the line. Dial it back or maybe quit sounding so repulsed by the idea of it. One or the other.

The last black guy got called the n word until he left the building. Clean it up boys.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:34:17

1- You received a 24 hour ban for using slurs, you've been warned and banned and still do it. Its not just a "force of habit".
2- "(Raz, Whooze, and WZ) just started hitting into our guyz outta nowhere so it makes no sense". Who did hit? And when did I hit?

Don't use the BS excuse that me farming untagged (bot looking) countries is the same as me randomly killing anyone in a tag. I farm untagged countries (bots) when i net.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 20:45:06

🏳️‍🌈

Lies
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2020, 21:02:29

Originally posted by raz:

1- You received a 24 hour ban for using slurs, you've been warned and banned and still do it. Its not just a "force of habit".
2- "(Raz, Whooze, and WZ) just started hitting into our guyz outta nowhere so it makes no sense". Who did hit? And when did I hit?

Don't use the BS excuse that me farming untagged (bot looking) countries is the same as me randomly killing anyone in a tag. I farm untagged countries (bots) when i net.

1.It obviosly is force of habit if I keep doing it.
2.*Raz trying to make it seem like he didnt hit into us, and then goes on to admit he did*
Reminds me of...
https://youtu.be/bC5LaHUnQMA

Sep 2nd 2020, 21:08:10

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by smileyfaceman:
6 x 16 = 150

Math checks out.

The answer is 96.

We could do an even arranged war, but you all keep saying you are fine with what is going. It is working out because we can train anyone to run chats and even bring in people trying to learn in alliance to learn here if that's what they want to do after a few days. I do not like playing target practice with you all, but that is what it has boiled down to because you do not want to do an even war. It would only benefit you all doing a planned even war.

We good with what we have

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 21:18:48

You all good fam. I don't have a problem and only gave good feels about yall. Not even requesting for y'all to stop. Just asking y'all to maybe tone it down a little. Like smegs calling me a fag right now in response. Kind of a little over the line. Dial it back or maybe quit sounding so repulsed by the idea of it. One or the other.

The last black guy got called the n word until he left the building. Clean it up boys.

There be the mistake. I have no issues with homosexuality / bisexuality / trisexuality whateva. Been there done that. didn't work for me.

The problem i have is with liberals is the way they try to explain their defects away by throwing it back onto others and useless psychobabble and platitudes.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 21:37:14

2.*Raz trying to make it seem like he didnt hit into us, and then goes on to admit he did*
Reminds me of...

This is why I think Kahuna is indeed Mcdaddy. Smh.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 22:42:25

Originally posted by smegma:

There be the mistake. I have no issues with homosexuality / bisexuality / trisexuality whateva. Been there done that. didn't work for me.

The problem i have is with liberals is the way they try to explain their defects away by throwing it back onto others and useless psychobabble and platitudes.
If you don't have a problem with it, then you also shouldn't have a problem stopping using derogatory terms which offend the community like the word "fag." We don't need to have a discussion on the definition of homophobia, and I'll agree with you on that, but I'm also not the one who started that debate. So if you have a problem with any response to that debate I think your problem is with KoH needing all phobias to be defined by fears which they aren't. They're often general repulsion and not necessarily irrational fears by definition. But also, I'm not the one who led off by calling anyone derogatory names and I still haven't. I'm asking nicely for it to stop. If you feel the need to defend hate speech, and defend the usage of such bigoted terms, you're really letting your true colors shine. Just back off it. No other discussion necessary.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 2nd 2020, 22:50:54
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 2nd 2020, 23:27:02

Ad hominem and name-calling used to be the lowest form of debate but it's become the highest form of debate. EE was a step ahead of the rest of the world in this.

My fallacy has always been that I refute the central point which takes forever, research time and writing time - and it is less effective than just calling someone Gargler or associate them with a LaF they were never in or other ad hominems attacks.

When it comes to racial or sexual orientation slurs I don't use them(search my history). I should incorporate these into my vocabulary in order to more quickly 'win' arguements but as an intellectual it's been difficult.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 23:28:49

I know you liberals hate the 1st amendment, but me and many before me have fought for the right for people to be able to say something that myself or anyone else might find offensive.

So suck it up and blow me Snowflakes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 0:10:48

I love my first amendment rights. Dont forget buddy, my right to assemble is right in there. It's refreshing to hear that you support the rights of both free speech and assembly at black lives matter protests. Thanks for being an ally.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be blatantly homophobic, just that I'd prefer if you toned it down because it is offensive.

*causually awaits extreme hypocrisy to follow*

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 0:16:08

Reminds me of...

This is why I think Kahuna is indeed Mcdaddy. Smh.

*1..It obviosly is force of habit if I keep doing it, WITHOUT TRYING TO DO IT, AND AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND DERRICK OR ANY OTHER NON-HETEROSEXUAL WHEN I SAY IT.. Or Smegma lol, I knew I shouldnt have fixed my post earlier.
Phew my bad there was a lot going on around me when I made that posttt...

Aye na forget Derrick that mofo is trying to start a protest in this bish. You getting too comfortable starting them, now you trying instigate crap here. I ll put on my riot gear and start beating and pepper spraying that as👷👽💂👮👼🏇💨🚿🔨🔧🔪🔫👥👥👥 lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2020, 0:19:01

I love my first amendment rights. Dont forget buddy, my right to assemble is right in there. It's refreshing to hear that you support the rights of both free speech and assembly at black lives matter riots. Thanks for being an ally.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be blatantly homophobic, just that I'd prefer if you toned it down because it is offensive.

Fixed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2020, 0:28:51

Lmao.

Sep 3rd 2020, 0:30:01

I love my first amendment rights. Dont forget buddy, my right to assemble is right in there. It's refreshing to hear that you support the rights of both free speech and assembly at black lives matter riots. Thanks for being an ally.

Fixed.

Right to assemble peacefully.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 3rd 2020, 0:49:42

Alright, kiddos.

Let us be cool cats. Drop the "gay" wording. I know it was cool a thing back in the day when you may have been 12 in Junior High... like 1985.
We are now in 2020. I know shocker, time goes fast. And things have changed. Trust me I liked the 80's better.

So now I have spoken. It is the way.
Thanks for being cool, chill, and listening to my requests.
Tanks and much love and missiles!

Oh P.S.!
Kahuna is not macdaddy. Kahuna can speak Espanol fluently.

kk now I am out!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.