Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 17:08:40

Well I came back to help with TSO.

ZigZag has never warred when it didnt have to any of the sets I been there. That has nothing to do with me, its either tradition or dependent on the hardcore 'never-war' crowd that usually played in ZZ. I only "lead" ZZ for two sets and one of those sets were long after we didnt even tag every round.

I will certainly not let douches gangbang my friends. And chances are if you hit on our side set 100 and were hit by that crowd in 101 when we were prepping for war we would have asked to join in on your side as we were planning to fight those same ppl anyway. Certainly you don't doubt that?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 18:03:31

I’m curious what’s your endgame here Gerdler? Re-invigorate a sleeping giant that is Elders? I am curious why call out Derrick and his crew, surly you know some of them might want to spite you now?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 18:38:43

Originally posted by Invictus:
The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.

Sure sure. Or....as an option.

You befriend them.

Get to know them, understand their strengths/weaknesses, get trusted, get loved. Then you destroy everything around them and while they are so confused about why you're doing this to them. You point at them, look them in the eye, and say some real mind blowing statement as you ignite the trigger to the remote bomb you planted in their arm while they were sleeping.

Or just act like this is a game and grow up you little fluffes. LOOOOVE YOU.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 18:59:17

/me kneels before ZEN

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 19:26:24

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 19:28:38

Originally posted by Requiem:
I’m curious what’s your endgame here Gerdler? Re-invigorate a sleeping giant that is Elders? I am curious why call out Derrick and his crew, surly you know some of them might want to spite you now?

Theres nothing I say that should anger a sentient being. I protect myself and I speak out against Superflu's complete fluff moves. If you have a problem with that its on you.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 19:33:43

Superflu is apart of Darktrash it should speak for it self.

Darkness = Trash
Superflu = Trash

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 19:35:43

You're still butthurt, Hellrush?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 19:46:49

Question is what is your endgame. Derrick boiled it down to 1 set of my 25 or so team sets where I did something he didn't agree with.

Superfly whom you somehow seem to be protecting despite continued fluffery is pissing off more and more people. You know that people are comming to hit you for other reasons as well. You know that people have already quit because of Superfly's actions and others have suicided you for it. This is all fine as long as that is what you want but it doesn't seem that way.

At what point do you take a step back and realize maybe your culture doesn't align with your expectations?

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 19:47:44

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Your still a lowlife A$$Hole

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 20:02:39

Originally posted by Hellrush:

I would take that as a yes.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 20:03:16

Answer a question with a question is taboo in these parts.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 20:05:02

Don’t get your panties in a bunch, was just a question. I don’t have any reason to target you in any server, unless I am missing something.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 20:28:03

I'm too old and tired to be bothered by your poorly disguised threats as well as the direct ones. They are noted tho.

People I know to be decent and well behaved players have been ABed and accused of suiciding by SF and Derrick. I have on multiple occasions been accused of suiciding darkness while I didn't even play this server. Whats up with that? We need open profiles like yesterday. Happily the devs agree. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 20:57:13

You're
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 20:58:47

lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 20:59:29

Direct threats? Are you on drugs? Poorly disguised threats?

I am genuinely curious about what you expect to gain by writing a book back and forth with Derrick proclaiming how you are so much better than elders.

If I wanted to threaten attacks on your country directly, I would just do it and avoid the courtship. You are over-sensitive when it comes to this game; I think you take it too seriously.

Opening profiles also has no effect on me, nothing to hide in my profile other than piss poor finishes HAHHA!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 21:10:42

Derrick made direct threats towards me, read the thread. Yours is poorly disguised; 'stop speaking out against our fluff moves or we will do them to you'.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 21:15:46

Not really, I am not in any of their tags, nor am I in their IRC.

I am just saying out loud what I know people will be thinking. It serves you no benefit to do such things, and frankly, I expect more thoughtfulness from you of all people.

I'm bored with this subject now.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 21:18:46

Requiem is the Switzerland of AT personalities. I seem to remember him defending you multiple times, Gerd.

He doesn't even play favorites, though I know I am his favorite (at least the top 5). If anyone in this game had nice things to say about you, as a person, it was him. I'm sure it doesn't matter to you, but it is hilarious to watch you burn all sides of the bridge.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 21:21:42

(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 21:38:09

Originally posted by ZEN:
Requiem is the Switzerland of AT personalities. I seem to remember him defending you multiple times, Gerd.

He doesn't even play favorites, though I know I am his favorite (at least the top 5). If anyone in this game had nice things to say about you, as a person, it was him. I'm sure it doesn't matter to you, but it is hilarious to watch you burn all sides of the bridge.

LOL Chucknorrisbeard you think SF gets Darkness a lot of fans by ABing people or other fluff moves? You think Derrick helps by saying he will suicide them all next set for questionable reasons?

At this point you are just following me around just like Requiem, disagreeing with me or jabbing at me on every board no matter the subject or my position lol. FFS you even said GNR was bad just to disagree with me on En4's playlist thread.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 21:41:19

Superflu is apart of Darktrash it should speak for it self.

Darkness = Trash
Superflu = Trash

This coming from the guy who AB’ed darkness twice. Gets accepted by DarK Demon into the tag. Tags up with me in Darkn3ss tag and then refused to ally anyone in the tag and would not even reply to ingame messages.

So in summary You tagged up with us just to use our tag, brought no benefit to the tag and suicided us again the Set after.

So if I am trash by your standards, than you are fluff by my standards.

Furthermore, look at the class of player that you are vs. myself.
I proudly take ownership of ABing someone. I do not coward behind aliases and garbage country names like you do. I do not hide like You poo boy, I came at you and let you know that I am coming for you. Maybe you should try to be a man and do the same one day as you are “so good” at suiciding.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 27th 2020, 21:43:40
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 27th 2020, 21:41:46

galleri is the Switzerland of AT personalities.

She doesn't even play favorites, though I know I am her favorite (at least in my dreams). If anyone in this game has asshole things to say about anyone, as a person, it is for sure her. I cannot believe she became a bigger jerk than me. I'm sure it doesn't matter to you, but it is hilarious to watch when I dance to 'My Ass Is On Fire by Mr. Bungle.

FATFY :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 21:47:15

Following you around? Look at my post count I spam often and so do you. Riddle me this Batman! LoL the arrogance of some people.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 21:55:14

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Question is what is your endgame. Derrick boiled it down to 1 set of my 25 or so team sets where I did something he didn't agree with.

Superfly whom you somehow seem to be protecting despite continued fluffery is pissing off more and more people. You know that people are comming to hit you for other reasons as well. You know that people have already quit because of Superfly's actions and others have suicided you for it. This is all fine as long as that is what you want but it doesn't seem that way.

At what point do you take a step back and realize maybe your culture doesn't align with your expectations?

How many people did we piss off and chase away as LaF Gerdler? 100s of them. Don’t forget bro that deep down I am LaF. Born, raised and moulded as LaF for life. Don’t hate what you currently lead and command Gerdy as I behave like one of your current underlings.

Plus you love me and I love you. Those are facts!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:00:59

28/50 sets played I was in LaF - not as dedicated as you SF but I've been in LaF more than I haven't.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 22:07:22

Oh btw, I have received 4 messages so far from people who actually agree with me and said that it was about time that someone stood up to this team server cancer.

Guess I found myself some teammates to stimulate the use of turns for things that are not exploring, cashing or teching

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 22:09:07

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Oh btw, I have received 4 messages so far from people who actually agree with me and said that it was about time that someone stood up to this team server cancer.

Guess I found myself some teammates to stimulate the use of turns for things that are not exploring, cashing or teching

So if I can count that there = 5? A team? Amigo! You have a clan. Congrats.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BROmanceNZ

Aug 27th 2020, 22:10:28

Originally posted by Red X:
If you want the 5 player team to work right you need to randomly tag people.

I actually had the same idea, but there was push back from somewhere. They made valid points ats to why not to do it. I was saying do something like utopia with random tags and you could play with them again next set. Are you suggesting random tags every set?

Fiesta Server please ❤️

https://m.earthempires.com/...server-48393?t=1579832328

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 22:11:29

Yes Galleri mi amor, I got my self a suicide squad. Interested in leading the 2nd tag?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:12:23

LOL Chucknorrisbeard you think SF gets Darkness a lot of fans by ABing people or other fluff moves? You think Derrick helps by saying he will suicide them all next set for questionable reasons?

At this point you are just following me around just like Requiem, disagreeing with me or jabbing at me on every board no matter the subject or my position lol. FFS you even said GNR was bad just to disagree with me on En4's playlist thread.

Do you even read what anyone actually writes? I didn't even disagree with you.

I find talking to you is like having a conversation about two different subjects. One subject, the subject that everyone is discussing at the time. The other subject, involves you or your experiences or your self absorbed ego. To think that requiem or I follow you around to disagree with you is a testament of your delusion.

There are actually a lot of people that disagree with you on a lot of things. I'm sure I don't need to explain denominator or common to a genius like you though.

BROmanceNZ

Aug 27th 2020, 22:13:08

But are you ChuckNorrisBeard though?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:21:16

Chuck Norris doesn’t need to shave. His beard is scared to grow.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:21:52

I mean honestly, there is never a grey item in gerdlers mind. I know this about him now so I wouldn't make the same mistakes I have in the past feeding him info or making wars even for him. It just gets me attacked. Similar circumstances made the ICN 20th set a broken pact fluffshow as well. He gets so hung up on blind revenge that he never even hits the right people and draws more suiciders to every server.

I'm used to it, but I'm also fed up getting suicided by allies of netting tags on this server. A line has to be drawn somewhere, but one thing I'm not doing is threatening to "suicide." I'm just threatening to make the top ten honest where all netters have a similar amount of defends, and a similar amount of suiciders working for them to achieve that. Just attempting to create a level playing field for all netter types. And I'm choosing to work for the clans that dont currently endorse suiciders against the ones that do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:22:08

Yes Galleri mi amor, I got my self a suicide squad. Interested in leading the 2nd tag?

SF no! LOL keep it to 5 men! 5 of the most badass of badass men you can find.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 22:22:11

I am the mod.......
We have this sorted. We are going roll out this server Harry Potter sorting hat style. You all will get placed into teams by the game.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 22:26:20

On an unrelated note, Zen is one of those great players that transcends time.

I have had the honor of playing with him in atleast 6 tags over the years.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:39:38

Originally posted by galleri:

I am the mod.......
We have this sorted. We are going roll out this server Harry Potter sorting hat style. You all will get placed into teams by the game.

seriously, can you ever keep stuff to yourself? :P

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:41:45

I'm sure Gerd would love me to be anyone he dislikes. I am also Requiem, archaic, KoH, Soviet, etc.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:43:02

Do you really think Gerd dislikes me? :(

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:43:59

On an unrelated note, Zen is one of those great players that transcends time.

I have had the honor of playing with him in atleast 6 tags over the years.

SF - you know I always got your back!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:45:41

Do you really think Gerd dislikes me? :(

Oh hi friend who looks and talks like me! He dislikes we. Or fears we. Quick, let's go find another post he made and post on it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:51:24

SF no! LOL keep it to 5 men! 5 of the most badass of badass men you can find.

And name it ABS "Artillery Brigade Services"
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 27th 2020, 23:18:21

You all's hard-ons are showing :p

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2020, 23:52:25

Can we agree and acknowledge that every time that I SuperFly make a post on team server it awakens the always dead board as;

A - my milkshake brings all the boys and Galleri to the yard

B - I am by far the most entertaining and popular player in team server.

Also would like to note the following:

Gerdler and I are actually friends and we give each other grief as that is how we flirt.

Getafix is the only other guy to ever AB Me and actually own up to it and be proud of it which is very respectful and shows character.

Hellrush will continue to AB us and pretend it is not him as he hides behind poo boy country names every set

KoH is always a good dude

ZEN is always a classy guy

Requiem is a fellow LaFer who was in doctrinared as was I to farm and kill everything that is not in your tag.

Archaic is not in Weedy even though my best friend in Weedy said he was last set and this set. But that’s ok I have no personal beef with him anyways or with anyone here as I am just ABing for the sake of making top 10 competition equal.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 0:08:34

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean honestly, there is never a grey item in gerdlers mind. I know this about him now so I wouldn't make the same mistakes I have in the past feeding him info or making wars even for him. It just gets me attacked. Similar circumstances made the ICN 20th set a broken pact fluffshow as well. He gets so hung up on blind revenge that he never even hits the right people and draws more suiciders to every server.

I'm used to it, but I'm also fed up getting suicided by allies of netting tags on this server. A line has to be drawn somewhere, but one thing I'm not doing is threatening to "suicide." I'm just threatening to make the top ten honest where all netters have a similar amount of defends, and a similar amount of suiciders working for them to achieve that. Just attempting to create a level playing field for all netter types. And I'm choosing to work for the clans that dont currently endorse suiciders against the ones that do.

I have not KungFUed you since set 91 on team and you yourself said you deserved that, which I agree with fully.

I will answer when I'm hit in a manner of my choosing, and I will never hit first. That's provocative for you for some reason.

When it comes to all the other suicides on you I can't speak on their behalf and I don't support any of it. I don't even have the information I'd need to take such a stance. The information I have tho is that SF has been playing like a fluff on team and other servers and seems to think all of his actions are done in a vacuum.
People will take action when pushed around long enough. It may be something you don't like.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 28th 2020, 0:11:11

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 0:30:45

People will take action when pushed around long enough. It may be something you don't like.

Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!

Gerdler has now said and awknowledged what has led me to this very moment. I was pushed so far that I have done what no one likes.

Thank You Gerdler, truer words had not been spoken until now lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 0:58:54

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I have not KungFUed you since set 91 on team and you yourself said you deserved that, which I agree with fully.

I will answer when I'm hit in a manner of my choosing, and I will never hit first. That's provocative for you for some reason.

When it comes to all the other suicides on you I can't speak on their behalf and I don't support any of it. I don't even have the information I'd need to take such a stance. The information I have tho is that SF has been playing like a fluff on team and other servers and seems to think all of his actions are done in a vacuum.
Lol do your homework then bro. Helltard even started suiciding me THE SET AFTER he was ZZ so you can add that one to the list. He's a guy you guys brought here. Take your fluffin trash out. But nahhhhh, he's my problem now. Even though he was brought here as a ZZ member and immediately started suiciding me, you guys take no responsibility. And y'all think SF is somehow worse than that griefer who is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and someone YOU BROUGHT HERE!? GTFO. If I deserve to be suicided netting for SF, y'all DEFINITELY deserve it for Helltard.

Even check my last win. My suicider has an open profile. Check my last 68m finish. Check my last 62m finish.

Hessman and uh....fluff another ZZ/laf guy. Erhm. Meh. Anyways those guys were cross server suiciding me from FFA in my last 58m finish. Although the one guy suicided me one set and played in ZZ the sets before and after, he was jus playing with hessman. That's like...the one suicide I've gotten that I dont consider endorsed by ZZ or weedy ot something. Was still a ZZ member but he wasnt suiciding me for ZZ reasons. Wish I could come up with the guys name. He still plays LaF. It's been a while.. I'll come up with it tho.

But frankly gerdler, saying you disapprove and showing that you disapprove are two extremely different things. Actions speak. And as many times as I've actively helped ZZ with suiciders (now 5 different sets including the 2 TSO sets), I've never received the same treatment in return. And not only that, I've been suicided by ZZ members and people ZZ is actively endorsing. I've been suicided by hcfc members who hcfc is actively endorsing. And I've been suicided by weedy members who weedy is actively endorsing.

At some point man, you're right. You can only push that so far before people like me throw my hands up and join y'all in doing the shady fluff. People will take action when it has gone too far, and it absolutely has. You wanna prove something to me? Your boy who you brought here in hellrush is still suiciding us. Maybe idk....do something about it. You fluffin brought him here.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:04:55
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:09:55

Also, dont forget how long you held untagged suiciders against elders whether they were affiliated with me or not. If I am to play with your set of logic and your mindset, Hellrush is absolutely the responsibility of ZZ and I wont hear it out of your mouth any other way. You've made clear how you feel about that and hellrush is absolutely ZZ whether or not he is tagged. Your rules. Not mine. If you come on here like a hypocrite about that we might as well just stop the talking and start the hitting. Because as far as I can tell by your logic, that's a current situation involving a member of ZZ suiciding Darkness as we speak.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:16:33
See Original Post