Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 0:58:54

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean honestly, there is never a grey item in gerdlers mind. I know this about him now so I wouldn't make the same mistakes I have in the past feeding him info or making wars even for him. It just gets me attacked. Similar circumstances made the ICN 20th set a broken pact fluffshow as well. He gets so hung up on blind revenge that he never even hits the right people and draws more suiciders to every server.

I'm used to it, but I'm also fed up getting suicided by allies of netting tags on this server. A line has to be drawn somewhere, but one thing I'm not doing is threatening to "suicide." I'm just threatening to make the top ten honest where all netters have a similar amount of defends, and a similar amount of suiciders working for them to achieve that. Just attempting to create a level playing field for all netter types. And I'm choosing to work for the clans that dont currently endorse suiciders against the ones that do.

I have not KungFUed you since set 91 on team and you yourself said you deserved that, which I agree with fully.

I will answer when I'm hit in a manner of my choosing, and I will never hit first. That's provocative for you for some reason.

When it comes to all the other suicides on you I can't speak on their behalf and I don't support any of it. I don't even have the information I'd need to take such a stance. The information I have tho is that SF has been playing like a fluff on team and other servers and seems to think all of his actions are done in a vacuum.
People will take action when pushed around long enough. It may be something you don't like.
Lol do your homework then bro. Helltard even started suiciding me THE SET AFTER he was ZZ so you can add that one to the list. He's a guy you guys brought here. Take your fluffin trash out. But nahhhhh, he's my problem now. Even though he was brought here as a ZZ member and immediately started suiciding me, you guys take no responsibility. And y'all think SF is somehow worse than that griefer who is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and someone YOU BROUGHT HERE!? GTFO. If I deserve to be suicided netting for SF, y'all DEFINITELY deserve it for Helltard.

Even check my last win. My suicider has an open profile. Check my last 68m finish. Check my last 62m finish.

Hessman and uh....fluff another ZZ/laf guy. Erhm. Meh. Anyways those guys were cross server suiciding me from FFA in my last 58m finish. Although the one guy suicided me one set and played in ZZ the sets before and after, he was jus playing with hessman. That's like...the one suicide I've gotten that I dont consider endorsed by ZZ or weedy ot something. Was still a ZZ member but he wasnt suiciding me for ZZ reasons. Wish I could come up with the guys name. He still plays LaF. It's been a while.. I'll come up with it tho.

But frankly gerdler, saying you disapprove and showing that you disapprove are two extremely different things. Actions speak. And as many times as I've actively helped ZZ with suiciders (now 5 different sets including the 2 TSO sets), I've never received the same treatment in return. And not only that, I've been suicided by ZZ members and people ZZ is actively endorsing. I've been suicided by hcfc members who hcfc is actively endorsing. And I've been suicided by weedy members who weedy is actively endorsing.

At some point man, you're right. You can only push that so far before people like me throw my hands up and join y'all in doing the shady fluff. People will take action when it has gone too far, and it absolutely has. You wanna prove something to me? Your boy who you brought here in hellrush is still suiciding me. Maybe idk....do something about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 1:02:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit