iScode Game profile

Aug 10th 2020, 23:12:38

Dont do it!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

BROmanceNZ

Aug 11th 2020, 0:38:16

Is a “clam invite” the female equivalent of a “fluff pic”?

mac23 Game profile

Aug 11th 2020, 0:49:00

rofl

BONUS

Spiders Game profile

Aug 12th 2020, 0:17:14

im cereal, if you want another guy in your alliance for next set, send me a link and ill apply. otherwise, ill just suicide on someone and call it a day.

iScode Game profile

Aug 12th 2020, 0:21:53

Originally posted by Spiders:
im cereal, if you want another guy in your alliance for next set, send me a link and ill apply. otherwise, ill just suicide on someone and call it a day.

Do that.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Spiders Game profile

Aug 12th 2020, 17:01:19

damn. this is what this community has come to....peace out forever

mrcuban Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 4:23:35

I don’t know who you are but if you are happy to net and be positive there is a home in HERO

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 15:46:30

You want "clam invite" and you are "cereal". Just how can a clan interpret that as someone who is serious about becoming a productive member and not just someone who's meming about what two-cent hookers alliances have become like when it comes to recruiting these days.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2020, 16:30:00

Lmao -- buyer beware!

Chevs

Aug 13th 2020, 17:05:52

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You want "clam invite" and you are "cereal". Just how can a clan interpret that as someone who is serious about becoming a productive member and not just someone who's meming about what two-cent hookers alliances have become like when it comes to recruiting these days.

ikr if a loser that nobody likes (literally nobody) from Evo becomes don of laf you know the game has gone to fluff
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

mdevol Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 17:16:57

noob
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 17:42:44

Open your profile Chevs. :)

Chevs

Aug 13th 2020, 18:00:32

Open your profile Chevs. :)

pot meet kettle

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2020, 18:04:04

IMO either all profiles should be opened or no one can complain that someone else has a closed profile.

I'm sure you can try to be sneaky and squeeze info out of an admin/dev/mod etc if someone really wants to know a country.

Knowing human nature, people have tried. The question is, were they successful?

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 18:09:47

^ what Req said^

Chevs

Aug 13th 2020, 20:37:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
IMO either all profiles should be opened or no one can complain that someone else has a closed profile.

I'm sure you can try to be sneaky and squeeze info out of an admin/dev/mod etc if someone really wants to know a country.

i agree OPEN THEM ALL, then we can see what that weasel Gerd has been hiding/ashamed of for years
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 20:42:11

I'll open mine if you open yours chevs!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 20:54:47

^Sounds fair^

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 22:31:10

*listens to the crickets chirping*

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 22:49:45

Lol open it up!

Chevs

Aug 13th 2020, 23:03:49

Deal

But you first, I have no reason to trust you will open yours after. You’re probably the least trustworthy person in the game, and I am probably like top 10 most trustworthy

I don’t even know why people want to see my fluffty countries anyway , why do people want my profile open? You I understand, you sit on your soap box it would be funny to see what you’ve been up to
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 23:23:52

I think everyone here agrees Im more trustworthy than you. And on top of that you have broken every deal we ever made.

Here's screenshots of my alliance profile with all my countries I have ever played on 1a in EE:
https://imgur.com/a/38uXZBp

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 23:29:32

Chevs just doesn't want to admit he played a country on alliance last set, that's all. Not sure why though.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2020, 23:30:02

I think everyone here agrees Im more trustworthy than you. And on top of that you have broken every deal we ever made.

Here's screenshots of my alliance profile with all my countries I have ever played on 1a in EE:
https://imgur.com/a/38uXZBp

Thats some good numbers tbf

iScode Game profile

Aug 13th 2020, 23:30:47

Oh and great hijack guys!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 23:32:05

I especially like that the first 3 sets I netted in 1a I got R1 :-)

Come chevyboi, show us all your land record and be a real clintonista about it! :P

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2020, 23:35:00

Originally posted by Chevs:
Deal

But you first, I have no reason to trust you will open yours after. You’re probably the least trustworthy person in the game, and I am probably like top 10 most trustworthy

I don’t even know why people want to see my fluffty countries anyway , why do people want my profile open? You I understand, you sit on your soap box it would be funny to see what you’ve been up to

tbf gerdler still hasn't actually opened his profile ...

Why don't you just go ahead and walk the walk

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/61561/alliance

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2020, 23:40:11

If I war this set I don't want to freely give my country number to them, at least let them guess for a few days. The fact you can track people on the leaderboards is why most warring ppl keep their profile closed. Im not going to give that up for free. But certainly its not a big price to pay to make chevs brag about his land record. :)

Suspend the hit/kills/deaths/missiles/defends counters til set end and watch my profile and many others be permanently open. :)

The_Hawk

Aug 13th 2020, 23:48:14

You need a mods contact?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

iScode Game profile

Aug 14th 2020, 0:00:21

If I war this set I don't want to freely give my country number to them, at least let them guess for a few days. The fact you can track people on the leaderboards is why most warring ppl keep their profile closed. Im not going to give that up for free. But certainly its not a big price to pay to make chevs brag about his land record. :)

Suspend the hit/kills/deaths/missiles/defends counters til set end and watch my profile and many others be permanently open. :)

Your countries should be pretty easy to spot from the start for a decent war leader.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 0:16:05

How do you separate my country from an equally skilled player?

iScode Game profile

Aug 14th 2020, 1:04:43

How do you separate my country from an equally skilled player?

There are a few ways. Experience of warring the same people and looking at their spy ops each set you could always find small things that individuals do differently CS's built, tax rate. Number of indies for spies are a couple . LKS also had a great chart showing online times. Comparing times played pre war was always an indicator of countries run by the same person as that is more routine than during war time.

But the main method is by just asking someone in your alliance to give up people. Worked every time for me. Always knew someone who would pass me who owns what country :D
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 4:16:11

Screen shots can be altered (had to say it). What about primary and tournament; you wouldn't have happened to suicide (err war) anyone on them servers you’d like to share?

Might gain(s) you a few more fans. Just saying.

Ok carry on let iScode jack you off.

Edited By: Requiem on Aug 14th 2020, 4:18:14

iScode Game profile

Aug 14th 2020, 4:25:14

Screen shots can be altered (had to say it). What about primary and tournament; you wouldn't have happened to suicide (err war) anyone on them servers you’d like to share?

How exactly am I 'jacking him off' in this thread.

Not that I would say no if he asked. Was just wondering...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 12:10:29

DW it was just a teaser, you know as well as I do that Chevs wouldn't open his if I opened mine first. This is a game of 1D chess with pawns in a row.
I am working to have all profiles opened and it will happen before Chevs open it on his own. :)

And theres no way that screenshot could have been altered except for what I might have done before set 44 when I claim to have started playing. Too many people, including you, know one or several of those countries to be mine, enough that if I should have faked something it would have been spotted by now. Secondly, I'm not sophisticated enough with images to alter them in a way that is not obvious.

When it comes to primary and tournament guess you will find out when Chevs profile opens up. :)

Chevs

Aug 14th 2020, 12:54:18

DW it was just a teaser, you know as well as I do that Chevs wouldn't open his if I opened mine first. This is a game of 1D chess with pawns in a row.
I am working to have all profiles opened and it will happen before Chevs open it on his own. :)

And theres no way that screenshot could have been altered except for what I might have done before set 44 when I claim to have started playing. Too many people, including you, know one or several of those countries to be mine, enough that if I should have faked something it would have been spotted by now. Secondly, I'm not sophisticated enough with images to alter them in a way that is not obvious.

When it comes to primary and tournament guess you will find out when Chevs profile opens up. :)

your profile is still not open.
SOF Head Of Poop

Chevs

Aug 14th 2020, 13:15:56

https://imgur.com/a/DPkROB0

Points to note, I beat Hash with a 750m finish, even though he cheated (what a noob)

this was the set Gerd had a meltdown and wrote a 2000 word essay on why he wanted me out of LaF.

I'm still friends with most other LaFers.

They tell me the only reason they even deal with you and keep you around is because you're like a top 20 player.

LoL so sad. post a pic of your face while your at it

Edit: oh and the stinky deyicks has the all time LG record

Edited By: Chevs on Aug 14th 2020, 13:21:07
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 13:21:05

Lol gerdy, I'm just having some fun. Don't take me so serious as I rarely am.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 13:46:10

did you lot hijack another post?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 14:14:28

Looks that way. Sadly we are the last few giving this place some activity.

Chevs

Aug 14th 2020, 14:25:25

Originally posted by Bug:
did you lot hijack another post?

According to requiem it’s just iscode jacking it
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 14:29:04

It's because it's become a toxic dump of fake nicks and suiciders who can hide with closed profiles that it's like this(thankfully everyone already knows he was the one who suicided Evo last set because he is so inept at hiding). Chevs activity reduces the activity of 40 other people. Who will he suicide next? I guess it won't be this set I'm sure he either quit, joined someone under a fake nick or joined back with SoF.
But he started his EE career with griefing, joined a war and stayed interested for 2 days then started griefing. He was threatening to suicide when he was in LaF and he suicided after having been LaF. On top of that whenever he wars he will just play for himself and grief the WCL.

If he said half the stuff to the WCL that he said to the enemy(me) in wars he would certainly make most players and leaders on his side lose motivation. That I suspect is why he never won a war since he came back 1.5 years ago, and he has participated in quite a few.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 14:32:30

Even Evo lead by Marshal would most likely have crushed him eventually and he knew that thats why he hit them last day. Think about that; he was afraid of getting beat by Marshal. Ouch, I hurt myself rofling.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 15:13:45

You know, not everyone has to take this game as seriously as you Gerd. It seems to me like there are only a small few amount of people that even have a problem with Chevs. All of which are kind of a holes. I saw that chat log with you two awhile back on AT. Kind of a Michael Dougles in Falling Down moment there. "I would like breakfast"

You need to just tone it down. Most of us play this game....well like a game. Maybe because we've played too long. Maybe because there are 100 other items more important. Or maybe because we are adults with kids and lives and jobs and nerd stuff to do.

No disrespect on taking the game seriously either. I get it. I've broken a PS4 controller when somehow Danny Amendola catches a one handed touchdown over my overall 99 DB who is 6'4" in the last 3 seconds of the game to win it. Just don't expect the rest of us to take it as seriously.

"Expectation is the root of all heartache"

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 16:11:00

Originally posted by Chevs:

They tell me the only reason they even deal with you and keep you around is because you're like a top 20 player.

I hope you are tolling and that isn't true. I would legitimately feel bad for ol' Gerdy. It is unfortunate my personality, and Gerd's don't mix well; I think he means well most of the time.

If you feel inclined PM me who told you that, I won't tell anyone. While I quit LaF, I like everyone there as people, maybe not as fellow EE players tho.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 16:44:22

Precisely, because we all have better stuff to do we should stay the hell away from sowing discord through fake nicks, suiciding Evo or anyone else as well as spreading sewage to piss off players and leaders of the alliance you are in. This is so those who want to can just try to log in and relax a bit 15 minutes a day while keeping in contact with their friends. Those players are in majority especially now.

What I do take seriously is peoples right to net and chill in this game without interference from griefers. You will see once they force all profiles open that my history is full of examples of staunch defense of peoples right to net and chill in this game. Most already know about my history in team server and I've already posted my alliance history here.
Dig a little in it and see what I did when the hard times came. I'm not talking about present sets of for fun arranged wars that I join mostly for selfish reasons(my own amusement). :)

Get rid of fake nicks and open all profiles(after fixing the leaderboard loophole). AT will be a lot better after that too. :)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 17:43:44

Well we could have used your crusade of defending the righteous back when bots were killing IX and LaF for years. Anyone who still plays from that era, knows what can really destroy the game.

Prior to that with the OG colors, I always thought RD brought a dynamic to the game that made it fun and interesting. Sure they cheated. Sure they were in all of the alliances at once. Sure they manipulated everyone. But I actually had fun playing the game then.

We did have at least 10-20x the player base back then though. And 100x the country base.....

If you think getting rid of fake nicks and opening profiles will fix anything though....doubtful.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 17:49:28

I don't think it will fix everything for sure. It might make things a little more pleasant tho when everyone has to stand for their actions and words.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 17:55:40

i presume you guys just want to play forum games with eachother because all you need to do

Game Profile Privacy
Allow other players to see previous countries
Allow other players to see you on leaderboards
Allow other players to see your past countries statuses

is tick the 1st and 3rd box to show your country, then you just have to click on the country to show whos they are

heres some countries that are obviously mine that you can click on:

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/62/clans/enshula