Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 17:57:06

Who is ranked #1 with over 50 billion NW?

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 17:58:09

rank 1 is bots, would be nice if they were open i guess

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 17:58:39

Oh thats lame!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 17:59:54

And that means En4 is big daddy with over 15b lol

Chevs

Aug 14th 2020, 18:06:15

Person: Hey I want to come back and play

Gerd: Why? you suck go away you piece of garbage

Person: ok forget this

Gerd: Chevs is mean to me and driving people from the game!!!

lol i actually feel sorry for you, i cant imagine the personal demons you must have
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 18:15:43

Seems very unlikely that guy was legit. If there were no fake nicks he would get a clam invite I'm sure.

Open your profile yet?

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 18:17:20

you dont even have to open it

just tick the first and third boxes and leave the second one like i do

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 18:20:25

My countries are open.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 20:00:48

And crickets.

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I'll open mine if you open yours chevs!

Originally posted by Chevs:
Deal

But you first, I have no reason to trust you will open yours after. You’re probably the least trustworthy person in the game, and I am probably like top 10 most trustworthy

I don’t even know why people want to see my fluffty countries anyway , why do people want my profile open? You I understand, you sit on your soap box it would be funny to see what you’ve been up to

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I think everyone here agrees Im more trustworthy than you. And on top of that you have broken every deal we ever made.

Everyone sees what a fluff you are regardless of if you open it or not. :)

Chevs

Aug 14th 2020, 20:06:57

Originally posted by Requiem:

They tell me the only reason they even deal with you and keep you around is because you're like a top 20 player.

I hope you are tolling and that isn't true. I would legitimately feel bad for ol' Gerdy. It is unfortunate my personality, and Gerd's don't mix well; I think he means well most of the time.

If you feel inclined PM me who told you that, I won't tell anyone. While I quit LaF, I like everyone there as people, maybe not as fellow EE players tho.

I can safely say I will never PM you for any reason until you apologize for causing me to lose rank 1 when you suicided me
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 20:11:37

Yeah thats what I thought. I open up and he didnt honor the deal he made. Well Bug is gonna open up very soon anyway. :)

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 14th 2020, 20:19:17

*hands Gerdler and Chevs a Snickers bar. you guys get grumpy when ya git hungry

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 20:37:36

Thanks for the PM Chevs!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 14th 2020, 20:44:24

Originally posted by Requiem:

They tell me the only reason they even deal with you and keep you around is because you're like a top 20 player.

I hope you are tolling and that isn't true. I would legitimately feel bad for ol' Gerdy. It is unfortunate my personality, and Gerd's don't mix well; I think he means well most of the time.

If you feel inclined PM me who told you that, I won't tell anyone. While I quit LaF, I like everyone there as people, maybe not as fellow EE players tho.

I can safely say I will never PM you for any reason until you apologize for causing me to lose rank 1 when you suicided me

You would not have gotten rank 1, come on man, tell the truth.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 14th 2020, 20:47:16

Yeah, Mods can see your trajectory which was about here; bragging about a land record with an alt nick, lol. Clintonista!

iScode Game profile

Aug 14th 2020, 22:34:36

Originally posted by ZEN:
Well we could have used your crusade of defending the righteous back when bots were killing IX and LaF for years. Anyone who still plays from that era, knows what can really destroy the game.

Prior to that with the OG colors, I always thought RD brought a dynamic to the game that made it fun and interesting. Sure they cheated. Sure they were in all of the alliances at once. Sure they manipulated everyone. But I actually had fun playing the game then.

I was defending the righteous back then! Though not for IX and LaF since they were running the same amount of bots.

RD and the cheaters killed the game, its as simple as that, they are the sole reason for the toxic environment that was created and which is all we are left with. As someone who never cheated I didn't have fun hiding in alliances and being chased by RD everywhere you go just for publicly speaking out against them and refusing to be quiet.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 22:34:47

For great flufftice

Edited By: Requiem on Aug 14th 2020, 22:51:31

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 6:44:53

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by ZEN:
Well we could have used your crusade of defending the righteous back when bots were killing IX and LaF for years. Anyone who still plays from that era, knows what can really destroy the game.

Prior to that with the OG colors, I always thought RD brought a dynamic to the game that made it fun and interesting. Sure they cheated. Sure they were in all of the alliances at once. Sure they manipulated everyone. But I actually had fun playing the game then.

I was defending the righteous back then! Though not for IX and LaF since they were running the same amount of bots.

RD and the cheaters killed the game, its as simple as that, they are the sole reason for the toxic environment that was created and which is all we are left with. As someone who never cheated I didn't have fun hiding in alliances and being chased by RD everywhere you go just for publicly speaking out against them and refusing to be quiet.

I was there as well getting killed every round. I specifically referenced the OG colors, and not the bot runners that came after them. And to my knowledge, no one in IX ran bots but don't know about LaF at the time. Though I did leave it a few years after starting it with scarface and deity. We were targeted by bots for a long time. I hand it to mega and something who kept it going for so long

iScode Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 10:18:44

We are probably talking about different eras I think, I am more referring to late 99 / 2000.

especially in late '00 LaF and IX both had leaders in RD and RD ran bots, so its safe to say they both ran bots.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!