Verified:

The_Hawk

Jun 29th 2020, 14:51:01

Originally posted by Red X:
why should he? This is an alliance based server, right? You all could take me up on a planned war and try your chances then, but it would prove you all are not capable in a heads up war either and like saying BuT i WaS oUtNuMbErEd.

Thought we tried. You had two spies in imp.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2020, 14:57:08

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by raz:
the fact you still yap cerb after getting your arse handed to you soooooooooooooooo many times through soooooooooooo many servers.....makes this comical.

alllll talkkkkk and stilllllll no action....typical

You can always run as a solo player raz, and take your chances running on your own skill. Then come tell me something after you've proven yourself cspable, eh?:

I have run solo, I don't need to run solo and I am never hard to find. I've already posted my country numbers go get em.

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Trying to get me banned ay, Raz? Little fudge packer.. Whooze just saying what I said, smh.
Red X it would prove you guyz are not capable of warring.

you got yourself banned...I don't have that power.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2020, 14:59:20

LOL ^
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 29th 2020, 16:05:33

Ya, not something I believe...sounds like something you would do try to do, on some weak ass fluff.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 29th 2020, 22:38:08

Prime

Jun 30th 2020, 2:01:19

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
its an even war if they tagged up, more then 100 targets on the kill list, half is playing....
so atleast you will have 200+ accounts.
sounds even war to me.

Damn, how many innocent netters have you added to the kill list? One of them has even messaged me ingame asking me why you keep killing him. Good job. Keep saving FFA.

Did Red X have you kids on some sort of FFAT ban for a week? Your broken record whining for no reason was awful quiet. I'm glad we are back to normal so quickly, though.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2020, 2:34:09

Why you keep posting clown? Arent you shamed out of FFA by now? Took 1 practice run solo vs IMP and another to end your crap tag, we hold a 1bil total neworth advantage over you clowns. IMP clan SHUTDOWN.

Try again next set, and the one after that, and then again..

We'll be waiting
Catch me on ir c

Prime

Jun 30th 2020, 2:44:18

You're almost as easy to troll as raz.

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2020, 2:46:52

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Why you keep posting clown? Arent you shamed out of FFA by now? Took 1 practice run solo vs IMP and another to end your crap tag, we hold a 1bil total neworth advantage over you clowns. IMP clan SHUTDOWN.

Try again next set, and the one after that, and then again..

We'll be waiting

Wooo confirmation we can carry this over!

Dev encouraging it

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2020, 2:48:10

Great troll, ran your clan into the ground and got stomped to dust.. whats next?
Self delete next set so we cant hit you?

Your leadership is only second to your mod work.
Catch me on ir c

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2020, 2:50:39

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Great troll, ran your clan into the ground and got stomped to dust.. whats next?
Self delete next set so we cant hit you?

Your leadership is only second to your mod work.

Someone's hella mad or having their monthly. I really cant tell.

You're not you when youre angry try this site weezy.

https://www.midol.com/...-products/midol-complete/

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jun 30th 2020, 2:57:33. Reason: Weezy be pmsing hard
See Original Post

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 30th 2020, 3:04:08

Wow Weezy, I thought we were brahs bro, for you to actually try to brag while having that many members. All our countries are pretty much restarts I think, having 1bil networth advantage over restarts of like 500k networth isnt something to brag about. Lets see 1bil net divided by 250 fluffries would be like 4mil net average, garbage as hell if you ask me seeing how the set is about half thru.

Also lol at Hawk's comment and whoever is unrelated to nbk/imp war that hates me for some reason/s, behch.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 30th 2020, 3:06:27

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2020, 3:36:50

Wow Weezy, I thought we were brahs bro, for you to actually try to brag while having that many members. All our countries are pretty much restarts I think, having 1bil networth advantage over restarts of like 500k networth isnt something to brag about. Lets see 1bil net divided by 250 fluffries would be like 4mil net average, garbage as hell if you ask me seeing how the set is about half thru.

Also lol at Hawk's comment and whoever is unrelated to nbk/imp war that hates me for some reason/s, behch.

Please bro, tell me whats the mentality in cowering behind bot named countries, making multiple tags, tagging up with banned players, FSn us on day 2 of the set untagged, turning down 2 sets in a row 5v5.. 10v10.. and then comming to the forums to complain about numbers advantages? As far as myself, Im here to stomp IMP, I could care less if we had 1k countries vs x, it just became boring to catch these fish in a barrel so we offered you the arranged war, your boy has the logs, ask for them.

Look at what we're left with, Prime ankle biting with his bot named countries, like we cant figure out where he restarted from or something? Somebody needs to show him that feature. We stomped you again, and most have gone into snoozeville till its time you crush you next set. What's your AVG Kahuna? What's your excuse? Make sure you add all them untagged to your math baby boy.

I offered IMP, next set with anticipation for an even war next set, I dont hear any1 doing much else than ankle biting this set away, and dodging another call for arranged the next set?

Catch yall next set, done here.
Catch me on ir c

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 30th 2020, 3:44:55

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 30th 2020, 3:54:44

For the record am for an even war, they just dont believe you guys arent all going to jump in, cause youre all scared of the mighty Kahuna *flexes on Raz*. Those would be my countries. You like my builds? hahaha. Mine are restarts wei, if not I would prolly be 20m net n kicking ur guys shid in, unfortunately I dont have the 200 fluffry advantage to help me hide behind the herd to shield me from attacks.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2020, 9:36:51

Weezy your so called war against IMP consisted of attacking my 100k land netting countries that never once bothered you or anyone else in NBK. FACT.

You are a suicider. FACT.

You tag is a bunch of classless hackjobs that couldn't stand on their own without the overwhelming number advantage. FACT.

Enjoy the rest of the set off. Not that I actually believe you will stop running turns. We all know just how addicted to this game you are. Life is about sacrifice. Right?

You guys keep writing the same bullfluff, lets 1v1 or 5v5 and lock swords; well does that really sound fun? Really?

What are your other 20 members gonna do while you do the 5v5 and get your asses kicked? Just watch? Ok sure.

I got plenty of time to restart and there is no shortage of creative naming schemes out there let me tell ya.

You should change the acronym

Edited By: ironxxx on Jun 30th 2020, 11:26:48

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2020, 10:04:39

Been playing osrs so my names aren't hard to find.

We tried a semi arranged war.

Two members of yours was in imp site up until fs for one and the other well after fs.

Your clan already had a number advantage and fs and still had to use spies.

Your clan was close to losing steam until a fresh whooze came in who was also in the imp site.

So tell us again why we would trust you all on an arranged war?

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2020, 10:25:59

Hawk some of that is semi true, but for conversation talk lets say it is all true.

You don't have to trust us, but anything has to be more fun for you all then this, eh?

If this is what is fun to you all, then fine by all means lets keep going, but I do feel like we are doing you all horrible kicking a corpse at this point. I hate planned wars, but now I see why they do it in Alliance.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Prime

Jun 30th 2020, 13:01:32

I feel like we both keep repeating ourselves as NBK keeps trying to push more propaganda and somehow claim IMP is whining. Red X has posted the thought of "anything must be more fun than this" at least 3 times now and still fails to address the innocent players they keep killing. One side of this is certainly frustrated but I'm not sure it's the one you're trying to portray. I guess I'll just keep quoting old posts since we're all doing our best impressions of a pet Parrot.

Keep it up kahuna and hawk. Watching weezy stomp his feet makes me giggle.

Originally posted by Prime:
I don't understand why its necessary for me to restate the facts when its available at our fingertips. I'm not sure if you're making an attempt to gain some sort of favor by continuing to post nonsense in hopes that someone on the outside will accidentally believe it or if you somehow possibly manage to believe the drivel being spilt here. Further, I don't understand the need to keep posting about the same thing over and over when you still have a incredibly large advantage. Yet, you continue to create threads here with sad troll attempts and thumping your chest in celebration. I've always supported a plans right to declare war without decent reason and this game, so I really havent complained about your need for the self esteem boost, but I really can't recall why you became so obsessed with us in the first place. I suppose Red X can still at least pretend ignorance due to a temporary extended hiatus and just claim he's too lazy to read old posts, but everyone else should well understand recent FFA history and the general trash that makes up your current membership. Your claim at some righteous server service makes no sense. Feel free to keep killing all you want, but perpetuating ignorance is lame.

My last offer for a fair war was met with a 23 vs 4 bombardment. Given the general trash that is in that tag now, I don't see the point in wasting more of my time... Especially since the few guys actively playing in IMP right now arent complaining. The only threads created here are by NBK whiners and the innocent tags they killed. I see at least 2 of them just over the weekend this round.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2020, 16:33:23

Originally posted by Cerberus:
the fact you still yap cerb after getting your arse handed to you soooooooooooooooo many times through soooooooooooo many servers.....makes this comical.

alllll talkkkkk and stilllllll no action....typical

You can always run as a solo player raz, and take your chances running on your own skill. Then come tell me something after you've proven yourself cspable, eh?:

I have run solo, I don't need to run solo and I am never hard to find. I've already posted my country numbers go get em.

Trying to get me banned ay, Raz? Little fudge packer.. Whooze just saying what I said, smh.
Red X it would prove you guyz are not capable of warring.

you got yourself banned...I don't have that power.

What were those countries again, raz? I'll see if I can get permission to hike up your skirt and smack yer ass.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2020, 18:35:16

I feel like we both keep repeating ourselves as NBK keeps trying to push more propaganda and somehow claim IMP is whining. Red X has posted the thought of "anything must be more fun than this" at least 3 times now and still fails to address the innocent players they keep killing. One side of this is certainly frustrated but I'm not sure it's the one you're trying to portray. I guess I'll just keep quoting old posts since we're all doing our best impressions of a pet Parrot.

Keep it up kahuna and hawk. Watching weezy stomp his feet makes me giggle.

I don't understand why its necessary for me to restate the facts when its available at our fingertips. I'm not sure if you're making an attempt to gain some sort of favor by continuing to post nonsense in hopes that someone on the outside will accidentally believe it or if you somehow possibly manage to believe the drivel being spilt here. Further, I don't understand the need to keep posting about the same thing over and over when you still have a incredibly large advantage. Yet, you continue to create threads here with sad troll attempts and thumping your chest in celebration. I've always supported a plans right to declare war without decent reason and this game, so I really havent complained about your need for the self esteem boost, but I really can't recall why you became so obsessed with us in the first place. I suppose Red X can still at least pretend ignorance due to a temporary extended hiatus and just claim he's too lazy to read old posts, but everyone else should well understand recent FFA history and the general trash that makes up your current membership. Your claim at some righteous server service makes no sense. Feel free to keep killing all you want, but perpetuating ignorance is lame.

My last offer for a fair war was met with a 23 vs 4 bombardment. Given the general trash that is in that tag now, I don't see the point in wasting more of my time... Especially since the few guys actively playing in IMP right now arent complaining. The only threads created here are by NBK whiners and the innocent tags they killed. I see at least 2 of them just over the weekend this round.

You all do keep saying we have a numbers advantage. It is not my fault you can't grow your tag, but I guess its somehow my fault that we are on here saying we can do a planned war with planned numbers. This planned stuff you can show how you all are better then us on a even playing field. This will be my last post on the subject for a while. You know where to find me if you want to change your mind.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2020, 19:33:14

I'm just surprised this thread hasn't been deleted or closed yet.... shocked actually...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 30th 2020, 19:46:25

I just flusheD a DOOKIE>

2583 Dookie (#2862) 2498 $734,377 C DETAH> LOL

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2020, 20:17:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm just surprised this thread hasn't been deleted or closed yet.... shocked actually...

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 30th 2020, 20:23:23

^💩😂
🐦

Also just prove it then if you dont need numbers.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jul 1st 2020, 16:00:04

^💩😂
🐦

Also just prove it then if you dont need numbers.

You missed the posts were they offered you 5 vs 5?

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 1st 2020, 17:16:28

That would be nice if we had 5 players which we do not have> Its summer time and real life is taking up time.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 17:37:42

I am definitely enjoying life at the moment :)

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 1st 2020, 18:54:11

Ughhh, its summer... James, its corona...you cant go on vaction anyway...accept if your name is Hawk, his accounts are always on vacation.

:P

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 19:03:36

Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 19:04:22

💥🔥
(•_•)

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 1st 2020, 21:52:18

I always go on vacation ever year/ There is no one at my place on the lake anyway so you can not catch anything except a BIG FISH. LOL

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 1st 2020, 23:28:19

Ughhh, its summer... James, its corona...you cant go on vaction anyway...accept if your name is Hawk, his accounts are always on vacation.

I left for the beach house this morning. I'll be here for 10 days. TONS of RVs and boats on the roads and interstates too.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 23:37:35

Is that the USA?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 2nd 2020, 0:32:23

Originally posted by Primeval:

I left for the beach house this morning. I'll be here for 10 days. TONS of RVs and boats on the roads and interstates too.

No wonder I have to babysit this group of illegitimate children.
So anyhow KoH asked, KoH receives.....😂😂🤷🤷🌮🌮

Send all your hatemail PM's. I have gotten a lot today. So nothing new is shocking. 😘

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2020, 1:10:42

bwhaha I had my little fun :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 2nd 2020, 1:46:37

...Anyways Red an even warr..lol. Idk man, idk what theyre going to do now. Plan B guys?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2020, 2:06:37

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Primeval:

No wonder I have to babysit this group of illegitimate children.
So anyhow KoH asked, KoH receives.....😂😂🤷🤷🌮🌮

Send all your hatemail PM's. I have gotten a lot today. So nothing new is shocking. 😘

Yeah I think Hellrush is on his PMs today...
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 2nd 2020, 21:59:26

Careful KoH they might ban you for saying that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2020, 23:43:33

🤷
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2020, 1:39:47

Careful KoH they might ban you for saying that.
🤷

KoH is on my special list <3 <3 <3
mwhahahahaha

If you take that seriously I will delete all of your posts and you and your little ToTo too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 3:44:50

Oh snap!
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 5:40:18

Favouritism... runs and hides.

Dev encouraging it

Prime

Jul 5th 2020, 20:28:19

Fun fact: I'm getting 1-2 kills per day on my 4th or 5th gen restarts and every kill so far has been on a NBK original. These guys are l33t.

Back to the original topic: Did the O.P. get his reps?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 20:41:32

Fun fact: I'm getting 1-2 kills per day on my 4th or 5th gen restarts and every kill so far has been on a NBK original. These guys are l33t.

Back to the original topic: Did the O.P. get his reps?

...you’re so awesome...if only, if only, you’d tag up. Smh.

The_Hawk

Jul 5th 2020, 22:58:49

The guy telling you to tag up is the same guy who didnt tag up at the start of the set and instead netted his way out of range...

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 23:12:03

The guy telling you to tag up is the same guy who didnt tag up at the start of the set and instead netted his way out of range...

That’s a lie I tagged up within 48-72 hours of the set...depends on when I played.

Try again ... why would anyone with suiciders tag up without 120 (120)? n00b

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 23:18:44

That’s a lie I tagged up within 48-72 hours of the set...depends on when I played.

Try again ... why would anyone with suiciders tag up without 120 (120)? n00b

DD can you please confirm when I tagged ( post the numbers I already posted them in another thread) I don’t remember. Thanks

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:23:28

🤷

Wtf is that? I dont have Iphone. I know am still Galleri's favorite, even though she wont admit it.

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2020, 1:56:32

🤷

Wtf is that? I dont have Iphone. I know am still Galleri's favorite, even though she wont admit it.

It's a pic of his p3n1s

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 2:01:14

Lol, does it look like the STD ones from sex ed?