Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 3:30:40

Today's releases actually gave me some faith that Trump was not trying to incite a race war. The Juneteenth rally in Tulsa actually had me convinced he was. And the looting/shooting comment sorta forced every movement in the country to show that you can't shoot everyone and loot fluff so he understood people could loot 112 cities dry and there's no shooting. Meanwhile thousands die of the Rona daily.

Once I saw 10,000 protesters out saying, nah, this boy ain't serious. Let's prove to trump when the looting starts he can't do fluff because theres 10,000 of us. People were genuinely saying that in the streets. I even said "look yall. You're going to mismanage your message if you just loot in response. Please don't do this." But also it apparently was a direct action response that made the president change his tone.

I can't speak for the looters across America but I can speak for the happy motherfluffers getting new Gucci loafers in Philly. 9/10 were instigated by that comment. Most wanted to prove when they come by the thousand, reverse Juneteenth can happen, and every corporate business in the city can be actually burned down. Trump was wrong about looting/shooting. In fact, the people can loot a whole fluffing city out and 0 people die lol. I think it's a stupid message to have to prove to the president, but I also think the president incited that riot with his comments.

I hate to say it, because I'm generally anti-fluffing up my city. But I could genuinely see why people wanted to prove that statement wrong. And the white nationalists rally has become Schrodinger's Cat (maybe Schrodinger's Columbus, edit: to explain because I know that everyone doesn't know this stuff...Schrodinger's cat reference means when a bunch of white nationalists show up at a Columbus statue and start fighting people, it gives the govt 2 options. Get rid of the statue because they love the left or get rid of the statue because people are rioting. Your govt back to 500 years has been aware of the paradox. Sorta you end up dead or half dead every way vibes). Looting became intelligent because it managed somehow to shift the president. I hope you see that.

Today he threw out some pretty modest fluff that was pretty goddamn impressive given his recent position of attempting to incite a race war.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 17th 2020, 3:54:05
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 5:38:31

All I see is a bunch of thugs destroying their cities, ignorance at it's finest, I'm glad I don't live in a spineless city, you have the nacional guard, use it, I'm pretty sure your Mayor did more instigating of said behavior by simply sitting back and watching his city burn, who cares, we can blame Trump, why not, everyone blames him for everything, it's what the mainstream media does all the time, too bad you don't see what the rest of America sees.

Landslide victory for Donald J Trump.

Have fun while you can :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 13:39:47

how about a protest update derrick?

When does the west Philadelphia autonomous zone get going? Are you gonna be the rapper/musician/warlord running the place?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 17th 2020, 13:40:21

Originally posted by ironxxx:
how about a protest update derrick?

When does the west Philadelphia autonomous zone get going? Are you gonna be the rapper/musician/warlord running the place?

I second this question
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 17th 2020, 14:29:00

Lol police going to kick their ass again. It looks like Philly police doesnt fk around.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 18:42:09

Nah they did fluff around lol. Whole buncha cops got fired for it or transferred tho so I bet that fluff stops.

They also started arresting people today using facial recognition from the first set of riots. They got the lady who lit those cop cars on fire pics I sent. The FBI traced an Instagram photo to a recognizable tattoo, to a t-shirt sold on Etsy, to a shipping address in Philly and arrested her.

We actually do have a police free autonomous zone in the city with a big ass BLACK LIVES MATTER banner, but ours is actually quite a bit different than CHAZ. I think our civic voices here are a bit more practical and realistic.

Lakay Nou camp was established following the CDC guidelines of shelter-in-place saying the best option for the homeless was an encampment so that way we could keep contact tracing together. The people of the city came together to provide a bunch of tents and tarps and stuff, and people bring food and medical supplies and whatnot.

Once CHAZ started, someone hung up a sign here that says NO POLICE ZONE but it's really on the grassy end of a park and not like city blocks where people live. I honestly think the city is kind of encouraged that people came together to help the homeless prevent more spread of the Rona, and kinda not looking at it like a bad thing. I've donated a few hundred dollars in food, water, Gatorade and medical supplies over the weeks. Usually try to throw them something when I'm over there so they know me alright haha. It's a completely different vibe than motherfluffers roaming the streets with assault rifles.

I agree KoH that my mayor didn't help at all. That's for sure. He's out of his depth, donny. I'm not blaming Trump singularly for the riots, but prior to this executive order, he did nothing to try to make calm. Nothing to challenge people to come together as a nation. It was none of that. It was more divisive and antagonistic fluff. I'm not saying people were rioting exclusively because of him, but certainly you must admit he wasnt helping anything.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 19:53:30

Nothing he says will ever please the left, as you can tell by his silence, it's all about action with him, Trump is not all talk like the previous 4 idiots we had as president, this guy gets fluff done, even when his own party doesn't help him, and that's what I like him, talk is cheap.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 20:02:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Nothing he says will ever please the left, as you can tell by his silence, it's all about action with him, Trump is not all talk like the previous 4 idiots we had as president, this guy gets fluff done, even when his own party doesn't help him, and that's what I like him, talk is cheap.

That's not accurate. The guy can't stay off his twitter. He's got a comment on everything. He's a WHOLE LOTTA talk. Don't get me wrong, there's action in there too, but theres also a lot of hot air haha.

I do disagree tho. I thought his modest police reforms and statements in the last couple days was more in line with a president who was not trying to start a riot. There absolutely was a tone change and that's the sorta thing that brings the nation together. I think if he had that tone and candor 2 weeks ago, the left would still absolutely hate him, sure. These are divisive times and you could absolutely say the same about the right and Obama. But I think there's less protesting and rioting when he's not inciting and instigating people to anger. Since he shut his mouth and started using the correct tone, things have objectively gotten better across the nation.

https://youtu.be/l61nO1LQ3Hg

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 17th 2020, 20:05:24
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 20:51:38

Social media is not the same as official press conferences, I truly believe he uses social media to troll and share his displeasure with the crap thrown at him, but that's just one man's opinion, i pay 0 attention to his social media outbursts and comments, i do pay attention and follow his press conferences and white house press releases.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 0:58:36

Well, Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University v. Trump and James Madison Project v. Department of Justice seem to disagree with you entirely and Trump has repeatedly argued himself that they are official White House statements. I remember when Spicer was on a tirade about it. Those are little 190-character official White House statements according to both Trump and the DOJ. But, either way, he's the friggin president. I shouldn't have to ignore half the fluff he says as "trolling." Like get it together, there's riots. Quit tear gassing people for photo ops and making an ass of yourself online. It's not helping.

Again, glad he got it together and stopped that fluff the last couple days because Juneteenth in Tulsa was literally about to pop off.

https://youtu.be/sUaBzZE9YHM

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 1:13:43
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 2:10:27

LOL ok, whatever floats your boat, go back to vandalizing your neighborhood, bro 👍
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 16:18:01

Eyyy kahuna.

A local Committee Person put out a short documentary that I actually appear in 3 times. In one shot you see me sprint by a swat cop with an assault rifle. Another you see me run up a hill. And lastly you see me pulling my friend over a fence. It's just snippets but I'm in there.

Edit: YouTube format: https://m.youtube.com/...BQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 16:36:58
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 16:36:26

All I see is philly PD kicking that ass with tear gas, and rubber bullets. I didnt see you, were you on your knees getting pepper sprayed in the highway?

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 16:42:01

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Eyyy kahuna.

A local Committee Person put out a short documentary that I actually appear in 3 times. In one shot you see me sprint by a swat cop with an assault rifle. Another you see me run up a hill. And lastly you see me pulling my friend over a fence. It's just snippets but I'm in there.

Edit: YouTube format: https://m.youtube.com/...BQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Nice, free cardio training.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 16:42:39

Originally posted by Kahuna:
All I see is philly PD kicking that ass with tear gas, and rubber bullets. I didnt see you, were you on your knees getting pepper sprayed in the highway?

Nah I am waaay up front in the beginning and then in overhead shots of the hill you can see me running back down the top left corner it to help people up.

My dude Dev was the guy that the cop ripped the mask off and sprayed tho. I was there with him. After they cut away he keeps his ground for a hot second haha. Wild boy he is haha https://m.youtube.com/...zYJ4&feature=youtu.be

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 16:46:09

SMH
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 16:57:40

Still dont see it theres like 100's of people running away from police. Its like where's waldo except its drunken red head ginger, instead of waldo. The time of the video?...KoH go back to your lot lizards.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:12:52

It was around 4pm. Like maybe 4:30. The peaceful protests were intentionally ending before the 6pm curfew at this time and I think we started marching around 2:30.

Also I'm a drunken blonde with a backpack full of medical supplies. I know I'm hard to find but just look for a 90 lb. Fabio.

I'm not easy to find. But it's easy to find me from my perspective because I know where exactly I was. I'm wearing a mask and a hat so I'd be hard af to make out.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 17:21:14
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:21:58

Still dont see it theres like 100's of people running away from police. Its like where's waldo except its drunken red head ginger, instead of waldo. The time of the video?...KoH go back to your lot lizards.

No, they have COVID 19, more dangerous than any STD...
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:23:39

It was around 4pm. Like maybe 4:30. The peaceful protests were intentionally ending before the 6pm curfew at this time and I think we started marching around 2:30.

Also I'm a drunken blonde with a backpack full of medical supplies. I know I'm hard to find but just look for a 90 lb. Fabio.

I'm not easy to find. But it's easy to find me from my perspective because I know where exactly I was. I'm wearing a mask and a hat so I'd be hard af to make out.

What's the point of the protests now anyway? Reform is underway, What else do you fascists want?
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:32:55

BTW, impeading traffic and interrupting commerce is not peaceful protesting, you're all just a bunch of fascists, that's what it comes down to.
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 17:38:58

No I meant the time frame in the video where you appeared to be.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:44:22

Thanks for asking, although your type generally refers to us as anti-fascists so I'm glad we can have it both ways. Here are some things:

An end to Qualified Immunity
Abolishing the 13th amendment
Accountability in the deaths of Ahmoud Arbery and Breonna Taylor
Making no knock warrants illegal
Immediate permanent release of Mumia Abu Jamal, Arthur Johnson, Maroon Shoatz, Omar Askia, Jojo Bowen and other black political prisoners
No police in schools unless called

I mean. Pretty much the same fluff as the last 50 years. I could go on if it is necessary.

Also. The opposite of peace is violence. Impeding traffic is called civil disobedience. Think like, Rosa Parks held up a bus by sitting in the whites only section. It's not a form of violent protest like looting or burning fluff down. It's a form of civil disobedience and a peaceful nonviolent protest to hold up traffic. The march to Selma that everyone wants to say THIS IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST on conservative memes was actually literally this.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 17:47:23
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:49:52

Stop voting for the same fluff that makes empty promises every four years, get involved in local elections, something called democracy....you should practice that, your cities have been blue strongholds for decades, just because you are a Democrat doesn't mean your candidate cares about what you want, elect better people, identity politics is killing us.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:53:00

No I meant the time frame in the video where you appeared to be.

5:27 I'm probably easiest to see. Red shirt hands up walking down the embankment on the top left.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:04:32
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:55:31

Stop voting for the same fluff that makes empty promises every four years, get involved in local elections, something called democracy....you should practice that, your cities have been blue strongholds for decades, just because you are a Democrat doesn't mean your candidate cares about what you want, elect better people, identity politics is killing us.

That's where you and I disagree. Electing a Republican will ultimately serve to solve zero of these systemic issues. And this is clearly an effective way to swing democracy. I'm not counting on Republicans or Democrats to abolish 13 for example. I'm counting on millions in the street demanding it for a few years before it happens. I think you and I just disagree on the fact that a peaceful protest is a way to bring about change. Which is maybe a little ironic because you must admit that change has happened.

It's just, dont dilute yourself thinking the fight is over because choke holds are sometimes banned now. That didn't solve systemic racism lol. It's merely a baby step in the right direction.

I don't know why you call me a Democrat btw. I've voted for Republicans more often in my life than Democrats lol. Which btw is 3-2. Green Party and independents usually get my clean sweep. I'm too far left for that fluffhole party haha. Even if I wasn't I'd still have a hard time supporting the DNC tho. Like damn haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:02:08
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:07:20

Look up the definition of peaceful protesting, it is not what you are doing, look no further than the videos you posted, clearly you guys are in the wrong, you're disrupting traffic and commerce.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:13:55

I typed in peaceful protest definition in Google and it gave me the definition as non-violent resistence such as civil disobedience and economic non-cooperation.

That's uh.....well.

I'm trying to listen to you but the internet just backed me up. Must be my algorithm. Rofl

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:15:40

So the law doesn't apply to you because why?

https://www.aclu.org/...rights/protesters-rights/

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jun 18th 2020, 18:19:16
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:17:33

Do you understand what civil disobedience is? Like, you understand it was illegal for Rosa Parks to sit in the whites only section, correct?

Could she be arrested for it, absolutely. Should she be beaten and attacked for it? Should the police pass her judgement and punishment, not a court of law? I'd think not. That's not how our democracy works.

Sometimes in civil disobedience you can get in trouble for breaking the law. But it's not up to the police to decide my punishment.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:20:24
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:20:16

Do you understand what civil disobedience is? Like, you understand it was illegal for Rosa Parks to sit in the whites only section, correct?

Could she be arrested for it, absolutely. Should she be beaten and attacked for it? Should the police pass her judgement and punishment, not a court of law? I'd think not. That's not how our democracy works.

That's you're excuse for breaking the law?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:20:58

Yes. When you hold up commerce it gets your local governments attention. Usually. It's a pretty proactive way to get local officials to listen in my experience.

*points at the 50 million dollar shift in funding in my local budget*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:23:52
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:22:36

Sometimes in civil disobedience you can get in trouble for breaking the law. But it's not up to the police to decide my punishment.

Uhm.... They are LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, enforcement of law is their job....hello? Earth to Derrick!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:23:55

Yes. When you hold up commerce it gets your local governments attention. Usually. It's a pretty proactive way to get local officials to listen in my experience.

They're the political hacks you voted for, they don't care what a couple hundred social justice warriors say, vote them out if you want true change, quit re-election of hacks!
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 18:25:35

I thought you were the other guy jumping the fence in a red shirt, in the same scene..weak ass protest, police 1, protestestors 0. When they start shooting thats when that fluff shouldve gone turned violent start throwing fluff at the cops from the bridge bricks n fluff lol. FK YA!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:26:06

Yeah. But passing judgement and punishment is not. Last I checked their job is to cite and arrest people for breaking the law, and then for the judicial branch to give them a fair trial and decide their punishment. Last I checked anyways. Maybe I'm crazy and these dudes are actually supposed to choke people to death over a 20 dollar bill. That's not the way I read the laws of the land tho.

This protest is about the brutal ways in which officers execute their duty. People were in the surrender position. You dont RIP their masks off to tear gas them more. You arrest them. It's not like...complicated.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:29:21
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:28:15

Yeah. But passing judgement and punishment is not. Last I checked their job is to cite and arrest people for breaking the law, and then for the judicial branch to give them a fair trial and decide their punishment. Last I checked anyways. Maybe I'm crazy and these dudes are actually supposed to choke people to death over a 20 dollar bill. That's not the way I read the laws of the land tho.

Blue stronghold drama SMH.

You made your bed, good night :-)

My point is you did it to yourself and now you're throwing a fit over it 🤷
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:31:45

Someday you'll understand that these are the moments that change history. And we are getting change on a local and federal level about it. Were fluffing about it because it is overkill and brutality for a group of people surrendering to police to be surrounded and gassed. Same as Waco. You have to stand up and fight for change and the messaging here is literally that this level of police brutality should not and can not be accepted.

I donno when the right fell in love with these fluffers but maybe I'm just confused because I went to school with Timothy McVeigh's family. What a difference a decade makes.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:37:32
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:40:48

Someday you'll understand that these are the moments that change history. And we are getting change on a local and federal level about it. Were fluffing about it because it is overkill and brutality for a group of people surrendering to police to be surrounded and gassed. Same as Waco. You have to stand up and fight for change and the messaging here is literally that this level of police brutality should not and can not be accepted.

I donno when the right fell in love with these fluffers but maybe I'm just confused because I went to school with Timothy McVeigh's family. What a difference a decade makes.

Someday you'll understand that voting for the same hacks over and over and over again is what got you here, and by continuing to do so sends them the okay to continue screwing with you signal, I'm not telling you to go red, I'm telling you to make better choices when you go to the voting booth.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:49:11

Yeah. I suppose people like me have always voted for independents, watch them get absolutely taken by two-party candidates with a massive corporate bank roll to campaign with, and the only change we ever got we earned in the streets because most elected officials are bought by lobbyists, but don't want massive protests in their cities so they make changes to get people back to being tourists and whatnot.

Maybe you got some white light, but I think you have corporate sponsored candidates that you like that supposedly do things you like. That's not how I've ever earned the sorta changes to my community I've desired. And I feel like I get small wins almost every year.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:51:11
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:53:17

Local level elections are IMO far more important than General elections, yet people dismiss them as non important, then cry about government incompetence 🤷
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 18:56:58

Local level elections are IMO far more important than General elections, yet people dismiss them as non important, then cry about government incompetence 🤷

Well. I dont. And as we discussed that's actually how I've ended up voting for more Republicans. I think on a local level a Republican here and there can stimulate the economy. Especially if theyre one of the dudes that isn't so bad on education and the arts. I actually find a prudent Republican on a local level to be a wiser choice than a centrist Democrat.

I also think local elected officials are more motivated by protests to enact change tho. Just to give you some counterpoint.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 19:02:33

America fluff yeah

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 19:03:18

I'll sit back and continue watching the fluff show then, I think we found a little bit of common ground, let's see where these protests take your city, prove is always in the pudding!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 19:16:50

https://www.fox29.com/...or-cuts-to-police-funding

It's Fox so it says an 8% cut to police in a budget that is overall reduced by 15% due to Rona is a major cut to police funding. We can agree to disagree on that. Lol.

But $33 million more into the arts, culture and reducing poverty, body cams for police, implicit bias training, mental health pros responding to mental health things, additional funding to the public defender, establishing a police oversight commission. Like damn.

Imma keep pushing for more until the budget passes, but that's like...a pretty solid win in my book if it stays that way. If it doesn't pass this way, I think the line will only move further towards my beliefs because of the large number of protesters. I'm not saying we changed the world over night looking at this thing, but compared to getting like $2 million for children in poverty last year being my big win, I'm calling it a complete success haha.

I'll be done protesting when the budget passes tho. I'm pragmatic enough to know that nothing dramatic will change between local budgets passing and the election. Nothing ever does in an election year.

Also Jack McNesby can kiss my ass. Lol. That's what your FOP chairman sounds like when he's losing. Lol. La-hoo-za-herrrr!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 19:32:09
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 19th 2020, 0:06:38

Dont get killed Derrick.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 19th 2020, 2:00:58

nothing here

Edited By: galleri on Jun 19th 2020, 2:42:26

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 15:36:03

Nothing here for Galleri*

Its a free country, Hawk.. Derrick as usual exaggerating like fk. Right after they get their asses handed to them trying to be peaceful, wait til the troops get on their ass if they take it to that level. With those weak ass protest, fighting over fluff that dont concern you really cause youre bored with your lives, really. I really dont think theyre fighting because they care about black people and what not. Like he was saying, or boasting about his pals being happy over some looted items and fluff from the stores. Idk we're petty and don't have hands thats why they really dont get violent, because they know police will kick that ass in a heartbeat, its like a bunch of yuppie hipsters trying to be like hippies and or anarchist.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 19th 2020, 16:23:38

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 16:28:34

Chevs

Jun 19th 2020, 19:03:26

Lol. Glad hawk has tabs on me. I might disappear entirely otherwise. A lot of people believe what they say, but won't act on it. That's likely how we reached this moment.

I did quit playing a couple weeks before I began organizing, getting gassed/shot by police with children in my arms (you should see the bruises), setting up autonomous Revolution zones, going viral and getting my voice heard.

I've spoke at 3 or 4 city council meetings this week including a board meeting today at 3pm.

Ironically, when the national guard showed up and there was trained military pointing an M16 at me everyday, everyone started to behave. Seems the cops still wanna "dominate" us but the national guard is held to a higher standard. I enjoy the irony.

In any case, Philly has a long tradition of mental health problems stemming from having the largest institutions in the country in the 1950s. When we de-institutionalized in the late 60s and early 70s, all those people were released on to the street and homeless. So in Philly proper, you'd be hard pressed to walk a single block without seeing at least 2 or 3 extremely mentally I'll street dwellers.

Our new budget, presented by a Democrat mayor and a 14/17 democrat city council, contained several cuts to social programs due to coronavirus restricting the budget a bit. Our cities response? Cut/end the entire adult literacy program. Defund the arts and endowment funds that generate $40b for the city annually, cut behavioral health services in half, cuts to the CARE fund which provides learning materials to over 11,000 area children, and give a $14m increase to the PD.

Not to hijack someone's movement, but I found my views regarding this very opposite to my more positive experience growing up. I lived in a community with brand new education facilities, brand new mental health facilities and a police force totalling 3 cars for the whole county. Our crime rate was extremely low because people were very educated and able to get decent paying jobs. And in the event they did suffer a mental break, help was all but already on the way.

Here we have seen budget increases of around 150m for police in the last decade to draw them to about $800m or about a 6th of our total operating budget. For comparison sake, we spend about 1/4 of that on education($220m), and 1/7 or just over $100m on behavioral health.

I don't believe in defunding the police entirely, I just believe that if more money was spent on education and behavioral health, you wind up needing the police less. Looking practically at our operating budget, there's a pretty clear path to redistributing about $120-130m to the arts to generate more economic growth, education to provide a more robust workforce, and behavioral health. According to research released from our dispatch, over 85% of calls to 911 are for fire, EMT or behavioral health problems here in Philly.

I hope we learn in this moment that democrats blindly supporting unions have led to a degradation in academies, and created an environment of police force impunity, and lower quality officers. It's a moment where the same folks calling for change are the ones who created the problem.

So we have to force them to change their ideology by bankrupting our PD in a sense. They can't afford to pay all this overtime to have people pointing their guns at me every day. As long as there is hundreds with me everyday, we can show that long term the way we police currently in our city is non-sustainable.

Annnnnnd that's the news with me. City council rejected the aforementioned budget yesterday and has begun working with protest leaders such as The Workers Revolutionary Collective, and MOVE (a black power group that was the only people ever to get actually bombed by the government in May of 1985) to find a solution where we agree to give the city back. If nothing improves by July 1, when a final budget for FY2021 is due, you'll see the riots begin again I believe. Ideally we won't hit that moment.

TLDR: Derrick is unemployed and butthurt about it so wants anarchy for the rest of us
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m