(Communism)
Networth: 1,519,576
Land: 8619
Successful Attack Percentage: 96%
Successful Defense Percentage: 33.33%
Dead

Netsquash Game profile

May 16th 2020, 2:24:21

I watched the newsfeed and knew he was going to get kred after multi grabbing 2 top human players.

Such bad -ev grabs. Infact 2 others had same fate. Then the cheaters. Crazy set

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2020, 4:05:23

Good riddance LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ariel700 Game profile

May 16th 2020, 20:03:21

Hi everyone, I'm Hayosh. I havent play this game ever since the original earth 2025 has gone.
for the nostalgia I just started the tournament this month and express on 13th may. I thought i was good and on top 5 but i guess i the game has changed over the last 20 years lol :)
i just must ask few questions pls:
a - how can i know who is bot and who human?
b - why cant i grab human players without being suicided at? what the hell happend to this game? i understand i had a mistake not getting armed with many troops and tanks, but come on. I played a lot of games in earth 2025 and i remember a very different game experience.

well, never mind. see u next round. i have learned my lesson. promise to finish top 5.

sfbob Game profile

May 16th 2020, 20:17:59

Originally posted by ariel700:
Hi everyone, I'm Hayosh. I havent play this game ever since the original earth 2025 has gone.
for the nostalgia I just started the tournament this month and express on 13th may. I thought i was good and on top 5 but i guess i the game has changed over the last 20 years lol :)
b - why cant i grab human players without being suicided at? what the hell happend to this game? i understand i had a mistake not getting armed with many troops and tanks, but come on. I played a lot of games in earth 2025 and i remember a very different game experience.

well, never mind. see u next round. i have learned my lesson. promise to finish top 5.

a) check the scores for prev reset, the bots are coloured yellow, will give you a clue to bot names. Also bots never have saved turns and usually have 240cs

b) the game is now 40 or so humans playing against each other and grabbing humans is generally seen as bad form as you can grab all the land you need from bots. If you do grab humans just grab once, never twice, any competent or determined player will wreck you for it.

also join GDI

ariel700 Game profile

May 16th 2020, 20:25:23

thanks for the answers. sounds fair, even though very boring. why the hell there are bots in the game? i was sure the whole fun is to fighting ur way upwards.

Netsquash Game profile

May 16th 2020, 22:00:25

Different times... no bots it would be warring all the time and not netgaining.

It gives balance but yes you need to learn the variables such as mentioned above what a bot looks like.

If a country is getting multi tapped by many players usually a bot.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 16th 2020, 22:42:16

thanks for the answers. sounds fair, even though very boring. why the hell there are bots in the game? i was sure the whole fun is to fighting ur way upwards.

The game has become smaller. These days everyone wants to play with graphics. We don't have the huge player base there was in earth2025 or when the devs started this one up.
Originally posted by galleri:
Also:
https://github.com/...r/NameGenerator.class.php

useful link if you can read the code at least somewhat you will see the words which the bots choose their names from. You can look at last resets or previous sets scores as well to see the yellow countries(non-player countries) to see a selection of the typical names they use. At some point, the bot names become very easy to spot, but remember there every now and then are players who work to impersonate bots, some of them have named their countries properly and you will need more knowledge to counter their deceit. "Deceit" being human players that try to act like a bot.

As for why you can't grab humans: I mean you can. BUT. It has become server etiquette that just happened over the years to only hit bots. Only jerks hit the players to ruin sets. Trust me when you do that, these boys and girls will make it their goal to run you off the game.

I also highly suggest reading these, which are stickied at the top of each server forum. It will save you trouble later ;) And I point this thread out to everyone that returns. Because what went on in earth2025 doesn't go on here.
https://www.earthempires.com/...b-2014-23176?t=1534817384

Welcome back!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Brigg Game profile

May 17th 2020, 1:45:43

Originally posted by sfbob:

a) check the scores for prev reset, the bots are coloured yellow, will give you a clue to bot names. Also bots never have saved turns and usually have 240cs

b) the game is now 40 or so humans playing against each other and grabbing humans is generally seen as bad form as you can grab all the land you need from bots. If you do grab humans just grab once, never twice, any competent or determined player will wreck you for it.

also join GDI

Bots never carry oil either.

+1 on "Join GDI". I always save 2 days worth of Bonus Points for the free GDI, and buy it before coming out of protection.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2020, 1:49:56

Sorry if I wrecked your game experience Hayosh! Welcome back anyhow. The etiquette here is generally double tap someone and its war.

I'm always glad to see a returning player. I hope you stick around and give the game a try. Its a lot of fun and we have a lot of good people who play.

GASCONADE Game profile

May 17th 2020, 2:10:43

And... This is the exact reason this game doesn't keep many new or old school players. The toxicity here. The forums don't help either

Let's try to be more mindful of old schools returning or newer players

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2020, 3:04:14

Quite honestly Gasconade, Hayosh thought he could double tap me, then RoR me, and offered me a deal where he wouldn't hit me any more if I wouldn't hit him. My response was to switch to Mono, save 360 turns, switch to Tyranny and kill his country. I don't consider that to be toxic. It was justice. I welcome new and returning players. But people generally have to learn the hard way.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2020, 6:11:30

Originally posted by Getafix:
Quite honestly Gasconade, Hayosh thought he could double tap me, then RoR me, and offered me a deal where he wouldn't hit me any more if I wouldn't hit him. My response was to switch to Mono, save 360 turns, switch to Tyranny and kill his country. I don't consider that to be toxic. It was justice. I welcome new and returning players. But people generally have to learn the hard way.

What he did is basically threatened you with war without having bullets to shoot you with LOL that's hilarious haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ariel700 Game profile

May 17th 2020, 7:09:50

Okay, I started to understand.
so basically, you prefer to netgain by attacking computer enemies, so its sounds like almost not a PvP game anymore. If the games goes like you like, by grabbing only player that cannot retal, it takes most of the fun out from the game.

and you wasteland, you were ranked 1st last time i checked on friday. you gave up it all for what? lol you left the game for 24 hours, destroyed so much of ur country, attacked me so many times and then u actually sat and hitted me every 4 min! Oh no please don't do that dont kill my 3 day old country!
i am sorry for the message i sent you. I didn't know the new rules of this game. If I did, I would do all the same but making sure to have more troops around.

lol can't believe anyone would try to get back to this game just for playing PvC. I would give this game some more trial, with my only mission is to help this game to be fun as it used be when player actually played against each other fairly for fun.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2020, 7:39:15

Its still a PvP game, The bots are just a resource. You can hit them without fear of retal, and GDI can protect you from special attacks from players if you don't hit someone more than once.

Or you can play just the same, and buy lots more troops, plus more spies and turrets, and weapons tech etc., and you will still die. Thats because 1) you are a noob and 2) I enjoy the practice. Netting is great, but I was happy to give it all up for the set to kill you.

I actually only play Express every few months. I was using this set to make some calculations on DR and Relative NW vs land gained, to develop a better Bot targeting tool on Alliance. I already had my data, and getting to kill you was a very welcome bonus. Thanks!

ariel700 Game profile

May 17th 2020, 8:08:36

I was happy to help you enjoy the game. Back then there have always been some kids playing like that, only revenge and revenge. Looks like thats the standart these days. Well if thats what makes you happy, Im happy for you. you are welcome for the next round it will be fun!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2020, 10:05:29

yes, it does sound like fun. I'll play Wasteland again next set

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 17th 2020, 11:05:21

Play primary or tournament if you like the game without bots better.

Tournament is mainly an explore server, tho a few surgical grabs can boost your chances to win, or completely nullify them if you are unskilled or unlucky.

Primary on the other hand is mainly about grabbing players and not getting retalled/grabbed. it is the most old-school server. The problem with it is that you will be farmland if you play it most likely. As 85-90% of the players of that server are.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

May 17th 2020, 11:08:15

ariel, you can try other servers aside from express. You can probably play the way you describe on the Tournament Server, or also perhaps the Primary Server, but be prepared for a response there as well. Doing this kind of play on Alliance or Team servers though will also likely get you killed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2020, 19:28:46

I hope you aren't #109 in Primary, ariel700, he's really pushing his luck lol
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2020, 6:28:00

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE this person's ideas. :) Singing that song I most love. What ever happend to actual competition in the game? You may ask, and it's a competition of accountants, not nads. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ebert00 Game profile

May 24th 2020, 14:55:32

bonus

Kahuna Game profile

May 24th 2020, 15:00:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I hope you aren't #109 in Primary, ariel700, he's really pushing his luck lol

No but #109 on express got killed. For playing like a douche, two sets in a row I get suicided out of top ten for no reason and previous set he didnt get deleted so I had to run a tyranny.

Uticant Game profile

May 24th 2020, 19:50:25

“ I'm always glad to see a returning player. I hope you stick around and give the game a try. Its a lot of fun and we have a lot of good people who play.”

Proceeds to kill him again

catbus Game profile

May 24th 2020, 19:58:34

Haha-- bearded mayhem/easymarathon steals money from me every set. One of these days, I'm going to go Tyranny and kill...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2020, 20:03:12

You have a good fighting spirit Hayosh. Thanks for the battle. If you'd like to learn to play better and fight in real wars you are welcome to apply to SoL for next set.

ariel700 Game profile

May 24th 2020, 20:30:03

aint nobody got time for that. and after 20 posts that explain the "etiquette" of the game, its all turn to be nothing.

BTW "real wars" I wonder if you have ever been in one. this is *not* fun actually

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2020, 20:43:35

Oh well. Thanks for the practice anyway.

Uticant Game profile

May 25th 2020, 1:43:28

If you don't enjoy farming the bots in express, come to SoL and farm bots in alliance.

Uticant Game profile

May 25th 2020, 1:55:47

ariel primary is all PvP and there are about 100 relevant active countries this round. Playing my first set since 2010 and it's the closest I think to the old game, but obviously you have to be tactical in your approach as there are not many players, but the gdi rules are the same as express and buy you one grab without having to worry about special attacks.

ariel700 Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 19:43:40

yup, primary is great. feels like the energies of the old days. always one step ahead two steps back. much more fun for me.