Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 1:40:59

I musta smoked some crack and thought he'd be done for the set.

You know. It's kinda funny he pays for a proxy service to hit me but can't even garner the 5m nw needed to do so in the 26 days he had to clip me.

Get gud scrub.

Also mods will ideally be along shortly to purp. Carry on. I won't complain this time so much. Just do yalls thing. Im still tired of it but whatever. An IP im certain is cycling all over the world created a day after the last purple string and somehow we can do nothing about it. Earth 2025 much?

Day two or three i might get mad. Also. Keep in mind there is a travel ban when you see that IP cycling all over hell. Thanks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 27th 2020, 1:46:38
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 1:54:20

At least we found time to get rid of that damned vulgarity amirite

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 27th 2020, 4:21:24

ive explained the issue with hunting macdaddy before to you, i wont post about it here.

but it mainly to do with the fact we dont know which accounts are his until he attacks
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 5:25:31

I know that. It's just a tired redundancy. I don't mean to blame the mods on this one. Unless you look at each new country one at a time 3k times in a set i guess. I don't expect that of you. I just think its a fail that keeps failing.

I'm shooting the moon on the mod tools haha.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 5:27:54

Just auto delete everything that travels over a border at this point. Then we will find those FBI rats once and for all haha

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 5:44:02

haha, FBI rats lol!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 12:13:41

Looks like he's been forgiven and reinstated.
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

Mar 28th 2020, 13:45:22

Hear me out.

What if that wasnt macdaddy...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 14:25:55

If I was wrong about it being on proxies traveling the world between countries during a travel ban, then ask yourself hawk, why did it get deleted in the first place?

Whatever mod looked at it originally definitely saw what I expected them to see and pulled the trigger immediately.

What mod overruled this delete and why? If the "mod boss" is reinstating his tag mates for rule breaking, I mean, come the fluff on.

I never call mod abuse but this is next level. I have no problem if it's not using proxies and bouncing all over the world during a travel ban, that it gets reinstated (which I highly doubt), but if LI or Warster would have reinstated their own delete, which is customary of any mod who does a delete you have to go to that mod, they would have contacted me and explained why. So im certain this was not the result of an appeal, but rather prime just overruling the mods of a server he plays without even trying to save face and let them do it themselves. That's a huge overreach, imo, and is out of character. Never seen anything like it.

I was told I was correct originally and it was bumping all over the world. So why has no one contacted me saying I'm wrong? What changed?

Either its based in Montreal and bumping all over the world or it isnt. Which is it? Either I was lied to by mods or I wasn't. (Hint: I don't think I was)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 28th 2020, 14:58:00
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 14:58:41

The alternative is that you can become a mod yourself and spend every minute of every day hunting him like you are expecting other people to do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 15:10:35

I actually don't expect that. My complaint is actually with the mod tools and not the mods. I think the mod tools should be a priority development because the mods dont get alerted about rule breaking unless they recieve a report from another player or go digging all day for cheaters themselves. From what i understand, clicking thru the bonus sites is actually the easiest way to find a multi because it triggers some type of alert that one ip tried to get bonus turns for two accts or something? Anyyyways.

Point is, warster mods 4 servers and I'm absolutely NOT asking him directly to go thru 10,000 countries one at a time per month. That's ridiculous.

My question here is why was i told i was correct that it is bouncing all over the world, but then it got reinstated. It's just red instead of purple, but what gives on deleting it then reinstating it?

Hawk, you know something I dont? If it's someone you know, maybe tell them to attempt to flatten the curve a bit. World travel is not a good look atm.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 28th 2020, 15:14:57
See Original Post

commander1972 Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 15:14:09

how do you know a countries ip

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 15:16:36

I don't. I just get suicided by the same guy doing the same thing every set. Only the mods have access to IPs.

I'll accidentally call our next suicider macdaddy and seem like a madman screaming about proxies, but then ill be correct the 5 times after that again. I'll take those odds haha

commander1972 Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 15:17:55

ok then my bad

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 28th 2020, 16:45:14

No moderator should be giving out player IP details

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 17:32:41

No mod did. But thanks for the response. You're a real class act.

I know where mac is from from knowing where mac is from, and him getting deleted confirmed my report of his IP jumping all over the world in a travel ban. (This educated guess being that it is a new string created the day after the last delete, and old dogs rarely get new tricks)

Why was it reinstated? Was I wrong?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 28th 2020, 17:55:33
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Mar 28th 2020, 19:15:35

I dont know anything about this player but I do know other stuff that I would prefer if a mod would stop doing it.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2020, 19:26:03

In the words of my stick...."resistance is futile"
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 20:28:13

#Unban the Mac

sinistril Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 21:13:30

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
If I was wrong about it being on proxies traveling the world between countries during a travel ban, then ask yourself hawk, why did it get deleted in the first place?

Whatever mod looked at it originally definitely saw what I expected them to see and pulled the trigger immediately.

What mod overruled this delete and why? If the "mod boss" is reinstating his tag mates for rule breaking, I mean, come the fluff on.

I never call mod abuse but this is next level. I have no problem if it's not using proxies and bouncing all over the world during a travel ban, that it gets reinstated (which I highly doubt), but if LI or Warster would have reinstated their own delete, which is customary of any mod who does a delete you have to go to that mod, they would have contacted me and explained why. So im certain this was not the result of an appeal, but rather prime just overruling the mods of a server he plays without even trying to save face and let them do it themselves. That's a huge overreach, imo, and is out of character. Never seen anything like it.

I was told I was correct originally and it was bumping all over the world. So why has no one contacted me saying I'm wrong? What changed?

Either its based in Montreal and bumping all over the world or it isnt. Which is it? Either I was lied to by mods or I wasn't. (Hint: I don't think I was)

I thought macdaddy was from Gatineau or at least not Montreal. Either way, maybe do your own dirty work instead of sucking mod fluff everytime you have a suicider.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 21:30:39

Originally posted by Kahuna:
#Unban the Mac

no, no and hell no.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Mar 28th 2020, 22:23:38

If it was mac he would have sent me a pm.

Dev encouraging it

ddd Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 23:56:48

well he sent me one so perhaps he now sees how u suck at warring!!!!!!

WOW NOT WANTED BY MACDADDY - NOW THATS A NEW LOW HEY?

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 23:58:42

hahahaha, Damn Hawk. your time is passed...:)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 0:55:43

Meh, You guys are lame. He sent me one on Feb 11th. Three days into the set.

The_Hawk

Mar 29th 2020, 1:16:37

Originally posted by ddd:
well he sent me one so perhaps he now sees how u suck at warring!!!!!!

WOW NOT WANTED BY MACDADDY - NOW THATS A NEW LOW HEY?

Id 1 v 1 you and wait for a front to push through Wi ;)

me and macdaddy go way back. We talked after he hit Loc. Wish he would play again and only run one string... But I dont think that would work as it has been tryed before.

Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 29th 2020, 8:47:23

lol.

you cant 1v1 him. your wife wont let ya go fish and play a game @ the same time...:P

The_Hawk

Mar 29th 2020, 11:48:27

Headed out now to catch reds. Nice 59 degrees this am.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 20:51:36

59 i am so jealous

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 21:06:57

53° here in hippyville USA
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 17:22:22

Ooooooh hahaha get em sin..

#Ban Marsha then.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2020, 17:31:59

Originally posted by sinistril:

I thought macdaddy was from Gatineau or at least not Montreal. Either way, maybe do your own dirty work instead of sucking mod fluff everytime you have a suicider.

Big internet tough guy...Keep hiding behind your computer typing big boy words and trying to act tough little man. lolz

Derrick - He bragged about working a CNL (Canadian Nuclear Laboratories), if its true it is located in Chalk River Ontario.

Edited By: raz on Mar 30th 2020, 17:34:54
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 19:20:57

#Ban the creep
#MarshaMarshaMarsha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2020, 19:28:11

Yes, ban Marsha!
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 20:12:14

by all means ban him/her/it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2020, 2:11:56

Hey, don't be ridiculous!
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Mar 31st 2020, 6:57:59

Originally posted by raz:
Originally posted by sinistril:

Big internet tough guy...Keep hiding behind your computer typing big boy words and trying to act tough little man. lolz

Derrick - He bragged about working a CNL (Canadian Nuclear Laboratories), if its true it is located in Chalk River Ontario.

How was I being an internet tough guy? It's sad that someone as immature as you is allowed to see their kids 2 days a month
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2020, 12:29:43

Ohhhhh snappppp good one little man...you type that all by yourself or did Hawk think that up for you? Lolz

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 31st 2020, 13:39:01

hey leave my best friend sinistril alone he has been brain washed he is a great guy . I know it :)
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Mar 31st 2020, 13:53:43

Ohhhhh snappppp good one little man...you type that all by yourself or did Hawk think that up for you? Lolz

?

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2020, 19:36:24

Originally posted by m0bzta:
hey leave my best friend sinistril alone he has been brain washed he is a great guy . I know it :)

Agree to disagree? lolz

Marshal Game profile

Mar 31st 2020, 20:10:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Hey, don't be ridiculous!

que?

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 31st 2020, 21:12:18

Originally posted by m0bzta:

Agree to disagree? lolz

he was in LoC at one time so was Hawk they just have been Brain washed they are good people just not in the game at this time 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2020, 2:03:33

brain washed, by who? Their ego? lolz

xirtam Game profile

Apr 1st 2020, 8:32:35

I like lamp
Welcome to the real world

-xirtam

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2020, 15:48:35

brain washed, by who? Their ego? lolz

Leave Xyle out of this!
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Apr 1st 2020, 16:02:37

Still mad that you're not the best netter I see.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2020, 17:06:34

With all the extra time you have nowadays I thought maybe your comebacks would have improved...but no, disappointing. tsk tsk tsk. lolz ;o)

The_Hawk

Apr 1st 2020, 19:13:43

With all the extra time you have nowadays I thought maybe your comebacks would have improved...but no, disappointing. tsk tsk tsk. lolz ;o)

I mean it seems you are all over our dicts a little too much. Reminds me of a girl who loses it to a guy and wont stop swooning over them.

But at least you will have some sort of accomplishment to tell the grand babies in your old age. You're welcome.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2020, 19:21:25

...bit better, but still not impressed. :o)

I'll leave you alone you seem sensitive nowadays :*(