Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2020, 17:31:59

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
If I was wrong about it being on proxies traveling the world between countries during a travel ban, then ask yourself hawk, why did it get deleted in the first place?

Whatever mod looked at it originally definitely saw what I expected them to see and pulled the trigger immediately.

What mod overruled this delete and why? If the "mod boss" is reinstating his tag mates for rule breaking, I mean, come the fluff on.

I never call mod abuse but this is next level. I have no problem if it's not using proxies and bouncing all over the world during a travel ban, that it gets reinstated (which I highly doubt), but if LI or Warster would have reinstated their own delete, which is customary of any mod who does a delete you have to go to that mod, they would have contacted me and explained why. So im certain this was not the result of an appeal, but rather prime just overruling the mods of a server he plays without even trying to save face and let them do it themselves. That's a huge overreach, imo, and is out of character. Never seen anything like it.

I was told I was correct originally and it was bumping all over the world. So why has no one contacted me saying I'm wrong? What changed?

Either its based in Montreal and bumping all over the world or it isnt. Which is it? Either I was lied to by mods or I wasn't. (Hint: I don't think I was)

I thought macdaddy was from Gatineau or at least not Montreal. Either way, maybe do your own dirty work instead of sucking mod fluff everytime you have a suicider.

Big internet tough guy...Keep hiding behind your computer little man.

Derrick - He bragged about working a CNL (Canadian Nuclear Laboratories), if its true it is located in Chalk River Ontario.

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.