Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2020, 22:06:00

Didnt you make tko detag macdaddy or die the set tko folded when mac suicided after detag?

Think you told them you was gunning for him regardless of tag. And the massive reps owed to allies after y'all started killing him and he hit icd was the nail in the coffin for TKO.

I feel like i can think of several instances of this.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2020, 22:07:03

that is sad that TKO wussed out like that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2020, 22:22:34

I think ive been told that I'll have dead countries in loc if i accept raz, weezy, bomber, whooze, syko etc as recently as 2 weeks ago tho. I feel like this is a normal thing lol

Whaaaaatever. If i had to poop as often as you, smegma, I'd take them all haha. Gotta fill up the time somehow.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2020, 22:33:24

I really do spend a lot of time in the bathroom. not to mention getting up in the middle of the night 3 times to pee.

It is so relaxing to do a phone kill run on the can. it helps everything move along.

Edited By: smegma on Mar 10th 2020, 22:39:50

The_Hawk

Mar 10th 2020, 22:37:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I think ive been told that I'll have dead countries in loc if i accept raz, weezy, bomber, whooze, syko etc as recently as 2 weeks ago tho. I feel like this is a normal thing lol

Whaaaaatever. If i had to poop as often as you, smegma, I'd take them all haha. Gotta fill up the time somehow.

I'll take things that did not happen for $1,000 alex

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 10th 2020, 22:40:24

I doubt anyone will produce logs that states I'd kill/war an entire tag over taking in one of the village idiots. I stand by my last post with the distinction that redx mentioned. If he wants to clarify, I'll reply to that.

I see you've started your random off-topic drivel again today. You're like the overly excited kid in class holding up one hand with the other begging to get acknowledged by the teacher that doesnt care to hear what you have to say.
But I'm not in the mood to travel down a Derrick rabbit hole of Wonderland...Nor have I been in a while.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2020, 23:01:33

Lol.

So you saying you're going to kill them regardless of tag or intention means you're only going to kill them but leave the rest of LoC alone? Lol. Got it.

That's still red countries in LoC, bossman. That's still a threat to me about allowing those people to tag lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 10th 2020, 23:05:34
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 10th 2020, 23:42:05

Originally posted by Primeval:
I doubt anyone will produce logs that states I'd kill/war an entire tag over taking in one of the village idiots. I stand by my last post with the distinction that redx mentioned. If he wants to clarify, I'll reply to that.

I see you've started your random off-topic drivel again today. You're like the overly excited kid in class holding up one hand with the other begging to get acknowledged by the teacher that doesnt care to hear what you have to say.
But I'm not in the mood to travel down a Derrick rabbit hole of Wonderland...Nor have I been in a while.

You told me before the begining of the set that you would kill weezy reguardless of his tag. I told you I would not allow you to just kill someone in NBK, so here we are.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2020, 1:37:26

Originally posted by Red X:

You told me before the begining of the set that you would kill weezy reguardless of his tag. I told you I would not allow you to just kill someone in NBK, so here we are.

I did say that, yes. Perhaps I'm missing what you meant.

Killing potential threats before they can hit you is one thing...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 11th 2020, 10:21:39

If he was netting how would he have been a threat? He was thinking about netting this set but figured he could not.

Edited By: Red X on Mar 11th 2020, 11:31:37

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2020, 11:56:24

If he was netting how would he have been a threat. He was thinking about netting this set but figured he could not.

Perhaps I should let him grow under the protection of a large tag for 36 days and destock 7b worth of goods per country.

I'm aware that sometimes you only half-ass pay attention. No judgement here... I have a demanding career that keeps me busy and away from this game a good bit, myself.
So I'm willing to pretend you didnt just use weezy as an example if you want to try another direction. Mulligan?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 11th 2020, 13:03:58

If he was netting how would he have been a threat. He was thinking about netting this set but figured he could not.

Perhaps I should let him grow under the protection of a large tag for 36 days and destock 7b worth of goods per country.

I'm aware that sometimes you only half-ass pay attention. No judgement here... I have a demanding career that keeps me busy and away from this game a good bit, myself.
So I'm willing to pretend you didnt just use weezy as an example if you want to try another direction. Mulligan?

Last thing I heard was if any "NBK" scum wanted to go net in LoC you would hit them as well.

Killing a tag for a member joining is a joke. If someone does something from the tag you hold it responsible. If it detags and you want to war over it you hold the tag accountable, but threating them is a moot point. You do not know for a fact what the player will do. This game is small, pushing players off a server only makes it smaller.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 11th 2020, 13:14:28

Also prime, I pay more attention then you think.

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 11th 2020, 13:33:51

raz, weezy, bomber, whooze, syko would you like to join LoC
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2020, 14:53:16

Last thing I heard was if any "NBK" scum wanted to go net in LoC you would hit them as well. Killing a tag for a member joining is a joke.

If you "heard" that I said this, you might be getting poor information from our mutual typically mistaken source. We've discussed the reliability (or lack thereof) of this source already in private.

If someone does something from the tag you hold it responsible. If it detags and you want to war over it you hold the tag accountable, but threating them is a moot point.

That's what I'm doing/said I plan to do. I feel like we're agreeing here and saying the same thing.

You do not know for a fact what the player will do.

I agree here, too. The only thing we can make our predictions on is historical fact and previous behavior.

This game is small, pushing players off a server only makes it smaller.

I agree here again. Good thing you just said (and directly gave me credit for):
"I never recruited this set all I did was tell like 2-3 people I was looking for a war and people joined. I am half assed recruiting for next set. With the threat of war I am having a great retention rate with the current base.
<3 you prime"

I'm glad we got that cleared up.

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 11th 2020, 15:02:21

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 11th 2020, 15:19:59

well, this is not discord I can't post a screenshot of what was passed to me, so heard was the best way to word it.

Yes you are right NBK grew when we wanted to have a war set. All the people that you "hunted" down joined with out me having to ask.

I guess we both know what will be coming in the next few sets. I am basing this off FFAT. If you want to clear the air and talk in private I am not hard to find, but I do not mind war either.

Cheers.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2020, 16:22:13

Last thing I heard was if any "NBK" scum wanted to go net in LoC you would hit them as well. Killing a tag for a member joining is a joke.

If you "heard" that I said this, you might be getting poor information from our mutual typically mistaken source. We've discussed the reliability (or lack thereof) of this source already in private.

https://imgur.com/TZhphxl

Is that easier for everyone instead of beating around the bush and calling me unreliable? I know people hate when PMs go public but goddamn at least don't act like that didn't happen lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 11th 2020, 16:27:54
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2020, 18:31:11

https://imgur.com/TZhphxl

Is that easier for everyone instead of beating around the bush and calling me unreliable? I know people hate when PMs go public but goddamn at least don't act like that didn't happen lol

I already said I was fine with logs being posted. I still dont see one where I said I'd kill off/war an entire tag for taking someone in, which was the claim on page 3 here.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2020, 19:09:05

Actualy what i said is that there would be red countries in LoC. Not that you'd attack the whole tag, but you would kill them if they were tagged loc. I didnt say youd target the whole tag initially, or discuss your strategy at all, although I'd be spineless to let you turn LoC countries red and do nothing about it. So it would still be my problem. And as I said, there would still be red LoC countries. "You're gunning for them regardless of tag, remember?"

Reread my statement. All i said is that there would be red countries in LoC. Whether youre targeting the whole tag or just ex-nbk is not really a concern of mine. Any attack on LoC is an attack on ALL of LoC. We are family. Thus it is a threat of all out war if I accept them.

You don't get to sit there and say you'd only attack some members and have it perceived as any less of a threat to who i can and cannot allow in my tag, or any less of a threat of war. And that there'd be red countries in LoC if i were to accept them. You made that quite clear.

That threat is a threat of all out war if I accept those members, regardless of how you wanna play around and claim semantics. There's only one way a leader should take that. Accept them and its war. Period.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 11th 2020, 19:33:09
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2020, 19:19:40

Living rent free in Prime/Hawks head = Priceless :o)
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

The_Hawk

Mar 11th 2020, 19:52:09

Originally posted by raz:

Lol. With all the peeps that came back to war imp it might be the other way around.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2020, 20:18:02

Yeah. I'm the only poor son of a fluff paying rent in the way of getting topfed/farmed/hit during destock every set. And for what? Being chill every set? Whatever.

If I had my way, no LoC would have left to join NBK. Im proud of the fact that eevess doubled his best finishes. That rokkie won this server. That weezy finished top 5 during an LoC sweep.

It's now just a matter of what I deem unfortunate that they felt the need to leave LoC in order to stand up against those actions repeated every set against their countries and against their finishes. And if the member prime topfed this set joins, and if the member prime ror'd in sota joins, that, to me, is just less folks training to win this server. It's still just unfortunate to me.

But like i said, imp does a better job recruiting for nbk than nbk does.

It is funny to me tho that youd make a comment on someone competent that I can trust like rokkie or weezy being able to net with me when a guy like warhorse has fluffed up no less than a dozen LoC finishes, and you're not gonna get rid of him to make a deal with LoC. Seems like you want more control of my members than you have of your own.

Mob is netting in a set rn that he would rather not. That's called having control of your tag. You should try it sometime, right when you get control of yourself and stop acting like you decide who is in my clan.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 11th 2020, 20:44:36
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2020, 21:06:52

Actualy what i said is that there would be red countries in LoC. Not that you'd attack the whole tag, but you would kill them if they were tagged loc. I didnt say youd target the whole tag initially, or discuss your strategy at all, although I'd be spineless to let you turn LoC countries red and do nothing about it. So it would still be my problem. And as I said, there would still be red LoC countries. "You're gunning for them regardless of tag, remember?"

Reread my statement. All i said is that there would be red countries in LoC. Whether youre targeting the whole tag or just ex-nbk is not really a concern of mine. Any attack on LoC is an attack on ALL of LoC. We are family. Thus it is a threat of all out war if I accept them.

You don't get to sit there and say you'd only attack some members and have it perceived as any less of a threat to who i can and cannot allow in my tag, or any less of a threat of war. And that there'd be red countries in LoC if i were to accept them. You made that quite clear.

That threat is a threat of all out war if I accept those members, regardless of how you wanna play around and claim semantics. There's only one way a leader should take that. Accept them and its war. Period.

My initial response wasn't to you... For a few reasons. One being I didnt even fully read your rants (even stopped reading this one after the 3rd sentence). I even completely ignored a couple of your posts here and replied directly to RedX a second time before you interjected again for some reason. RedX made the distinction and I responded here. You're welcome to re-read them should you continue to stress over it. Hopefully I provided some clarity.

The_Hawk

Mar 11th 2020, 21:14:23

That's the best way to read his post prime. Like hell. I dont read the long ass text from the mrs. Why would I read them here?

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2020, 22:01:01

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by raz:

Lol. With all the peeps that came back to war imp it might be the other way around.

Word.

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 11th 2020, 23:21:42

Hawk, is the mrs writing you?????

Next time leave the phone in the car when fishing....:P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2020, 2:25:00

My initial response wasn't to you... For a few reasons. One being I didnt even fully read your rants (even stopped reading this one after the 3rd sentence). I even completely ignored a couple of your posts here and replied directly to RedX a second time before you interjected again for some reason. RedX made the distinction and I responded here. You're welcome to re-read them should you continue to stress over it. Hopefully I provided some clarity.

Another head scratcher. You were CLEARLY talking about me being unreliable. So i posted a screenshot to prove it was fact.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2020, 23:45:16

everyone in this thread is a fluffin nub.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 13th 2020, 14:28:01

Originally posted by mrford:
everyone in this thread is a fluffin nub.

I love you to ford <3

Edited By: Red X on Mar 14th 2020, 11:41:46

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2020, 15:45:37

he who smelt it, dealt it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 27th 2020, 12:31:13

Originally posted by smegma:
he who smelt it, dealt it.

he who first said the rhyme, did the crime.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 14:46:27

Can someone include the moderators in the warstats please.