Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 18:52:11

When this set started, I was sure macdaddy was NettingMania. 3 days into this set i mentioned it to my closest cohorts. It looked like his builds, his style, a new profile, the 9s.

I was about to report this string when i noticed primeval, uj and ko tag with it. Although my first reaction was "WHAT A FEARLESS LEADER ROFL PRIME," my second was that it couldnt possibly be that those players would tag with macdaddy, so i decided not to report it. I've been wrong before. And it seemed to me a farce to believe prime would tag with mac fluffing daddy.

Well. I was wrong. Prime was in fact tagged with mac. I won't sit here and say i don't throw my fair share of shade, but i at least have the balls to die with my tag. Something anyone here will tell you, but that's not the point.

The fact is this is now the 4th set in the last 6 that I've been suicided by a banned player or a player breaking the rules while netting. The onus should not be on me to find cheaters before they hit me, it should be on the mods and admins to be proactive, and develop technologies WITH MY MONEY that automatically delete players who are breaking the rules by using proxy servers.

When i asked prime about this fact, he confirmed for me that it was running proxies but didn't want to do anything because he stays out of FFA? BULLfluff! Ive seen him get involved as recently as this set when it affected his tag. But here I sit, still getting suicided by a player running proxies while the mod boss refused to act because he does not like me. That's one hell of a double standard.

Furthermore, as a donor to this game, and a player respected by almost all, i should not have to continue to wall a banned player due to mod bias. That's completely unacceptable. Either prime needs to be denied access to ffa tools at all, or needs to act when it affects other tags. Plain and simple. That has nothing to do with my opinion that a good leader dies with his tag. That's purely a matter of consistency.

And as far as my money goes, I want it back. It's unacceptable for me to be treated this way, both as a patron, and a person who cares about the health of this game. IMP, your leader is a fluff for tagging with mac. Mods, you're negligent for noticing two weeks after me, and pang, i want my fluffing money back.

D

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 18:55:13

I want my $2...……………...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 19:06:51

Yeah. fluff you and your fearful leader who thru me off. fluff wouldda been purp a week ago if not for IMP playing with cheaters. And itd be purp now if your leader was a consistent mod. I wont forget it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 19:17:10
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 19:20:07

I want my $2...……………...

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 19:23:27

Sent you a pm

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 19:38:01

Don't blame others for your lack of diplomacy.. You're a leader of a clan and you should accept the consequences of being a douche. You haven't stopped running your mouth about me since I was banned. People always attacked me when I played mainly because of what I said when I was on the boards. Perhaps you should had taken note. Also.. I wasn't even going to attack you until I read your post this morning about ratting me out to the mods.. Was I harming you? No..... So you should had minded your own business. Plain and simple... and if you are going to run your mouth at least carry some strong defense if your netting.. Common sense!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 19:42:12

I didn't fight rd for 5 years to start playing with cheaters now. Period. It doesn't matter if you were helping me win a war bro, or kill my worst goddamn enemy. If you're breaking rules, you get outed by me. If you follow the rules of the damn game, you don't.

Shocked prime would tag with you tho. SHOCKED.

You suiciding me for calling out your cheating is nothing new. But prime tagging with you is something goddamn else.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 19:44:48
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 19:52:25

There's a lesson buried in here
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 19:55:03

Primes strategy by derrick.

Tag with macdaddy

Have macdaddy hit imp during the war

Suicide derrick the day after

Primes playing 8D chess and Derrick is posting long winded messages on here

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 20:04:38

I dont think prime intended this. Im not saying imp suicided me. Im saying a great amount of negligence went into this. Any decent leader vets people they tag with well enough not to end up accidentally protecting macdaddy from a report.

Can you imagine how you guys would act if this was mob instead of prime?

Again. Another clear example of hypocrisy sermonizing fair play. Youd probably just kill my netters if it was mob that scammed yall instead of prime.

But instead you back him up.

/me vomits all over everyone

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 20:07:33
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 20:21:52

I'm hoping that the "ko" you mention in your opening statement of this thread is not me, I don't even play here.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 20:26:44

Horndog you did a bad thing....................

👍 happy?

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 25th 2020, 20:28:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm hoping that the "ko" you mention in your opening statement of this thread is not me, I don't even play here.

its not I think its MadmanKO
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

commander1972 Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 20:34:56

WOW

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 20:36:40

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Horndog you did a bad thing....................

👍 happy?

Quite..... I don't feel bad for netters who run their mouth on the boards about a suicider and then cry about the consequences while taking no precautionary measures. That's something a toddler would do.

If he wants his money back I will make up his donation to Earth Empires to compensate for the loss. What was it? 25 bucks? lol

Edited By: horndog on Feb 25th 2020, 20:40:51

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 25th 2020, 20:47:16

Enjoy the purple macdaddy
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 20:48:08

Dev encouraging it

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 20:58:15

+ 1 million

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:05:04

Hahahhahahahaha

+1 hawk. Best ee laugh I've had in a while.

I had a response for mac and then i remembered i don't have any reason to respond to cheating scum. Everyone feels more or less the same about that.

And koh. I call you koh. Not ko. You are not King of.........? You are king of hearts. Madmanko. Red is 100 on.

Thanks mods for coming to jesus after my blowup for the 7th time. What sort of tools need to be developed to better deal with proxies? This will just happen again to me every set i try to net until i get tired of it and quit unless something is done about it. I could probably get someone to help with the toolz if it's needed. But i thought the rule was people with satellite internet got deleted and then could appeal. And those that NEED to use proxies NEED to get safelisted. At least thats the way the rules read. I like that a ton better than the alternative.

Is it an issue with cycling cell IPs or something?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 21:15:07
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 25th 2020, 21:15:17

You know if that GoFundMe reaches the goal hawk, you will have to pay derrick the money lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:17:42

Lol, smegma is rich. He's got me.

It's just too bad donny isn't still around to donate some of the millions he makes DJing

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 25th 2020, 21:19:59

lol I ain't know DJing paid like that.

#PickedTheWrongField
#OhWellOSHA

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:26:13

I mean. I DJ so i know how much they make. But apparently i fluffed up not living in canada. Haha

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:27:35

Originally posted by Warster:
Enjoy the purple macdaddy

lol
You win this round. I concede.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:30:40

Thanks Deee :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 21:37:57

Be glad you weren't at 300-400k acres on each of your 16 countries and get hit... that hurt.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:39:56

Yeah but if i was, macdaddy wouldnt be able to touch me. I think 2m nw is about his cap.

https://imgur.com/Y9BpuAp

Btw, is that your real name? If so man.....im sorry. But eh, you said it not me.

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 21:44:24

No made up.

Dev encouraging it

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 21:48:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah but if i was, macdaddy wouldnt be able to touch me. I think 2m nw is about his cap.

https://imgur.com/Y9BpuAp

Btw, is that your real name? If so man.....im sorry. But eh, you said it not me.

lol. I have reached the 80 million networth with about a trillion dollars saved among my countries before I was killed a little more than halfway through set but keep shovelling the crap derrick...

I would be mad too if I had over 100 k acres blown up through spy ops at this stage of the game. Try a little spal next time man lol

Edited By: horndog on Feb 25th 2020, 21:54:27

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:56:38

Still more mad about prime tagging with you than i am you suiciding me but w/e. Hope you had fun. Also congrats on 80m nw. It seems you are just slightly better than Marshal. You're officially the first person ive seen brag about finishing under 100m.

Also hawk <3. Was kidding haha

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 21:57:22

So after 30 days u reckon you could have jumped to about 375 mil per country hahaha yeah right

That's almost 29mil a turn from the very start of the reset just for stock not including buildings, cost of food and military

Edited By: Warster on Feb 25th 2020, 22:00:29
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 22:03:39

So after 30 days u reckon you could have jumped to about 375 mil per country hahaha yeah right

That's almost 29mil a turn from the very start of the reset just for stock not including buildings, cost of food and military

If I remember correctly there was about 2 weeks left of set before I was ambushed. Not sure what that translates into networth but I remember calculating I had a trillion cash. Think what you want Warster

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:03:59

I did 839m avg last the last time he suicided me. *shrugs*

Doesnt usually stop me from topping, just stops me from breaking records.

But 1t across 16 is not impressive. Thats a decent marshal set. 300 avg or so. Your math seems right warster.

Other than i think he meant he had 80m nw total not 80m nw each. So its lower than you said.

Its about a little over a third of a decent netter but i also doubt it because ive seen his builds.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 22:09:27
See Original Post

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 22:09:10

I did 839m avg last the last time he suicided me. *shrugs*

Doesnt usually stop me from topping, just stops me from breaking records.

But 1t across 16 is not impressive. Thats a decent marshal set. 300 avg or so. Your math seems right warster.

Other than i think he meant he had 80m nw total not 80m nw each. So its lower than you said.

My main was 80 million NW.. This information isn't private.. go check yourself.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:11:10

I spend enough time finding where your cheating ass is every set. Thanks but no thanks. If you wanna link me that's chill.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 22:17:02

Still more mad about prime tagging with you than i am you suiciding me but w/e. Hope you had fun. Also congrats on 80m nw. It seems you are just slightly better than Marshal. You're officially the first person ive seen brag about finishing under 100m.

Also hawk <3. Was kidding haha

His set was much better than any set marshal has ever had. I don't know why you guys are so offended by the fact he might have a decent set. Don't know how many times I have to defend how he was doing that set but it's like the 4th time now lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:18:35

For the record, i don't like cheating in any context so I reported the PEACE string because i believe its a multi despite the fact that it is hitting IMP, something i couldnt care less about. If i ever felt any suspicion about someone in my tag cheating, I'd spend everyday finiding out for sure so i could boot them and kill them myself.

Just a friendly reminder that the reason i got suicided is because this cheater who was hitting imp got mad because I'm consistent in my desire to not have cheaters here.

You can thank me whenever you'd like.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 22:20:07

He said halfway point derrick , even I can make 375mil without too much effort and I never put in a full effort

IF he was a techer which he likes, he would have first needed to get to roughly 20 - 30k acres fully build labs, have enough on hand to sell enough tech each day and for it all the sell at 6k and that's just to roughly make it to 29mil a turn which is really 58 mil a turn once you take out setup of the labs.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 22:21:06

Sin its cos he lies about his skills
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:23:55

It changed to 2 weeks left in his 2nd post. Thats more believable. On for 300m avg with a week left to stock and a week to destock. Call it just shy of half what im going to do this set even tho i was suicided. I don't remember it but that doesn't sound crazy to me.

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 22:28:06

It changed to 2 weeks left in his 2nd post. Thats more believable. On for 300m avg with a week left to stock and a week to destock. Call it just shy of half what im going to do this set even tho i was suicided. I don't remember it but that doesn't sound crazy to me.

Actually on my first post I said it was a bit over half way not half way.. and then when I thought about it there was about 2 weeks left.. maybe more before I got attacked. My main also had 80k research labs fully built up with my other 15 having 25k -30k labs built up.. with the trillion cash.. I don't normally net so I thought it was a pretty successful set considering.... Anyways, I am not saying I am the best netter on the server. We all know that.. What I am saying, however; is that I'm capable of producing a good set for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience in netting because I'm usually a target.

And thanks Sinistril for backing me up.

Edited By: horndog on Feb 25th 2020, 22:35:41

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 22:31:37

So which account did u do this on
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 22:37:02

I believe it was under my MacDaddy account. My stats don't do me justice on my profile because I was killed off. My main was nuked into the ground.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:39:24

For someone who doesn't net thats absolutely a good start. 30k labs really light on your off main, and transferring to 1 would have dropped your tnw precipitously. But that's a good start for sure. Something a decent trainer could build on.

Too bad theres like 2 of those left and you didnt finish. I had already overflowed 5 days of turns this set so i can only be so upset, but i can say i cant count the sets i wouldda come close to breaking records or won on this server and team. But i can say you are less effective at that then Hessman, bizzy, wicked and the half dozen others that only mess with me because I'm up top. You usually cost me fractions of what a good player does.

This is probably your best go because you caught me checking out of my airbnb, taxi-ing to the airport, going thru TSA, etc. And here i am still at the airport because my flight got delayed by hours. I shouldda just been walling haha.

Oh well. 2 more hours in this 80 degree weather i guess. Tampa airport has a smoking cage too so im not fiending and the IPAs are flowing. Time to flip my hilites back off and enjoy the last bit of this weather now that you're purple.

Also, i threw a trash can on the astros dugout and got kicked outta joker marchant yesterday. I regret nothing. Scared the fluff outta the players and the crowd went WILD haha. Went straight from there to Steinbrenner and continued watching ball like nothing happened haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 22:52:32
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 22:47:09

I remember that country, it was the set that your actions killed my enjoyment of ffa and closed TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:49:52

Originally posted by horndog:

I believe it was under my MacDaddy account. My stats don't do me justice on my profile because I was killed off. My main was nuked into the ground.

Why are you still here? Go back to your fake job at CNL.
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:54:26

He shows up every set on a fake profile and proxy servers to suicide me netting unless i get him purpled first. Usually just a matter of whether i can find him first and get him purpled because the mods usually need a report to find him.

Fortunately, as you might have noticed, its made me pretty goddamn good at finding people. After like 2 years of it i can basically name the whole server. I just doubt myself when people i respect not to cheat tag with him.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 23:03:31
See Original Post

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 23:03:11

I remember that country, it was the set that your actions killed my enjoyment of ffa and closed TKO

Not quite sure how I did that but the last thing I wanted to do was ruin your enjoyment Warster.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 23:09:03

Well remember that you decided to attack ICD instead IMP after IMP started killing you.

Tried to give you a chance and you hit our close ally.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 23:09:32

Yeah i remember him nuking 100m off crippler in ICD that set but not TKO. Maybe im bananas. I got the date just now so im looking into it.

Edit: i get it. He was tko because warster gave him a chance and he hit icd from their tag. The above confirms.

Checking news from that set to see why crippler was his target now. Did imp kill him while he was TKO? If so i might spread that disdain around a bit more warster.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 23:13:06
See Original Post