Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 22:39:24

For someone who doesn't net thats absolutely a good start. 30k labs really light on your off main, and transferring to 1 would have dropped your tnw precipitously. But that's a good start for sure. Something a decent trainer could build on.

Too bad theres like 2 of those left and you didnt finish. I had already overflowed 5 days of turns this set so i can only be so upset, but i can say i cant count the sets i wouldda come close to breaking records or won on this server and team. But i can say you are less effective at that then Hessman, bizzy, wicked and the half dozen others that only mess with me because I'm up top. You usually cost me fractions of what a good player does.

This is probably your best go because you caught me checking out of my airbnb, taxi-ing to the airport, going thru TSA, etc. And here i am still at the airport because my flight got delayed by hours. I shouldda just been walling haha.

Oh well. 2 more hours in this 80 degree weather i guess. Tampa airport has a smoking cage too so im not fiending and the IPAs are flowing. Time to flip my hilites back off and enjoy the last bit of this weather now that you're purple.

Also, i threw a trash can on the astros dugout and got kicked outta joker marchant yesterday. I regret nothing. Scared the fluff outta the players and the crowd went WILD haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 22:48:14
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit