Verified:

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 12:08:24

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Shouldn’t matter who it is :) solo server... sometimes it’s not about winning but just playing the game :D

Amen brother

Hessman123

Feb 23rd 2020, 13:26:26

I think you guys need to add - TossLand2YrWitcherOValleyOPlenty 27 as a potential top finisher...

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 13:56:48

i was wondering where this thread went and now its back.. volatile situation at top lol

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 13:57:35

Originally posted by Ponti:
Ouch, I guess there was no market spy there.

Well my 3 favorites to win in order are

1) Underland (56)
2) I am content (28)
3) Backpfeifengesicht (8)

4) EEVIL War Machine (35)

I had the War machine in number 2 spot until 15 minutes ago now 4th spot. And I think top 3 will break 100m this set or damn close.

Those Nukes Ugo

Edit: I just noticed Cumorah went in for some supper also.

bro u are too modest >.< shld put urself at #1

Hessman123

Feb 23rd 2020, 14:11:33

What about #27? no chance at top 4?

Ponti Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 14:21:20

Honestly he definitely does. He was my number 5 choice and depending what happens with Serp those 2 could switch spots no problem.

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Ouch, I guess there was no market spy there.

1) Underland (56)
2) I am content (28)

I had the War machine in number 2 spot until 15 minutes ago now 4th spot. And I think top 3 will break 100m this set or damn close.

Those Nukes Ugo

Edit: I just noticed Cumorah went in for some supper also.

bro u are too modest >.< shld put urself at #1

Thanks, we shall definitely see. I just finished building all my buildings from the grab 2 days ago. Making about 20k less then 600k bushells a turn.

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 19:54:12

I’m going for Delphi next.... muahhaha!!!
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 5:55:21

Jesus, I’m barely cashing 20m turn- this joker is at 27m/turn.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 12:32:02

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I’m going for Delphi next.... muahhaha!!!

lol what's up with bringing up my name randomly

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 3:01:41

Just joking man. You’ve gotta be contender for top 5 too.
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 12:28:19

nah.. there's so many guys with more land than me here.. im just gonna be content with a top 10 finish

Hessman123

Feb 25th 2020, 17:59:43

After 3rd last set I will be lucky to finish top 10 this set

My skill to play the game hasn't changed.. that's just the difference between being an indy and being a techer

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 20:29:59

Dedication is usually my problem. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 21:13:05

Originally posted by Hessman123:
After 3rd last set I will be lucky to finish top 10 this set

My skill to play the game hasn't changed.. that's just the difference between being an indy and being a techer

Techers were doomed from the start

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 21:31:14

Yup
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hessman123

Feb 26th 2020, 16:49:58

At least I can watch the news to stay entertained

Some fireworks I see with a big hit on bug to keep things interesting..

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 18:36:10

I don’t know about that last one. Bug may be in position to play spoiler just for the sake of reputation.

Making that last effort for 60k is always a risky one.
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 18:54:53

I may or may not have a plan

Ponti Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 20:34:40

Well this is my third set with you all. And if history shows anything its I'm not afraid to play a little loose and dangerous. I tested the waters both times last two sets and made lots of risky grabs against the best players out there. And as a repeat of the last two sets I do love a good chase.

Serp ran the gauntlet on me last set and almost got me it was very close. The set before I did get smacked good by KoH on a retal I was sure I could hold. That was also at the 60k mark. If this set turns out to be the same then easy come easy go and if not even better.

Can Bug retal me Yes and no but that is no longer up to me the ball is in his court. Same with Red Redemption, that players skill is incredible. If he gets me then he deserves his revenge and spoils with it, same with Bug.

But one thing is guaranteed this is my favorite part of the set when the chase happens and win or lose I do feel like I won with enjoyment to the game.

Friends, Foes, people I give advice to each set everyone is on the table with me and it should be like that for everyone no discrimination.

Like Serp has said survival of the fittest!

And yes I'm playing face slap or as someone pointed out to me in game Ted Cruz face slap lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 20:43:15

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 23:21:20

Well this is my third set with you all. And if history shows anything its I'm not afraid to play a little loose and dangerous. I tested the waters both times last two sets and made lots of risky grabs against the best players out there. And as a repeat of the last two sets I do love a good chase.

Serp ran the gauntlet on me last set and almost got me it was very close. The set before I did get smacked good by KoH on a retal I was sure I could hold. That was also at the 60k mark. If this set turns out to be the same then easy come easy go and if not even better.

Can Bug retal me Yes and no but that is no longer up to me the ball is in his court. Same with Red Redemption, that players skill is incredible. If he gets me then he deserves his revenge and spoils with it, same with Bug.

But one thing is guaranteed this is my favorite part of the set when the chase happens and win or lose I do feel like I won with enjoyment to the game.

Friends, Foes, people I give advice to each set everyone is on the table with me and it should be like that for everyone no discrimination.

Like Serp has said survival of the fittest!

And yes I'm playing face slap or as someone pointed out to me in game Ted Cruz face slap lol

A player after my own heart.

Worst thing a player can do is take the game too personally and hold a grudge set after set.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 15:27:40

Hehe this has been one of the best resets in a while!

bug03 Game profile

Feb 27th 2020, 19:43:01

Not for me 🤦‍♂️

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 1:44:59

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Hehe this has been one of the best resets in a while!

I’ve enjoyed it too - disappointed I only attracted 42 missiles to date. I’m offended.

Ponti Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 2:35:23

Originally posted by Cumorah:

A player after my own heart.

Worst thing a player can do is take the game too personally and hold a grudge set after set.

100%

bug03 Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 4:28:13

How’s that negative income treating you?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2020, 5:05:09

Negatively?
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 14:24:28

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Negatively?

Ponti Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 14:25:19

That comment is better then anything I was going to say lol. So yes it's very negative haha

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 23:53:24

It shld be a calculated risk.. last round ponti hit me and as much as i wanna give a return hug to ponti, i still cant find the extra juice to do so.. think ponti going to win this set again!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2020, 0:25:33

He's got a solid build for sure :-)
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 0:32:17

It shld be a calculated risk.. last round ponti hit me and as much as i wanna give a return hug to ponti, i still cant find the extra juice to do so.. think ponti going to win this set again!

This sounds like its coming from a place of a anger. I definitely wouldn't have thought you the type to hold grudges. Well good to know I suppose.

Ponti Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 0:47:29

1) Underland (56)
2) I am content (28)

My new thoughts

1) I am content (28) 106m
2) Backpfeifengesicht (8) 103m
3) Underland (8) 101m
4) EEVIL (35) 96m
5) TossLand (27) 95m

Reason for Number 1 choice I have been watching him all set. Very skilled player who has made great conservative choices in his grabs with a wise oil boost during peak prices. Decent stock and knowledge how to use it at end.

2) Mine is contingent on anymore hits coming from retals, and angry people at me, and any other reasons. If I can hold my land and cash out best case scenario 103. Again score contingent on bushell prices holding above 45 for as long as possible to afford expenses. If this falls fast so does the net and down the board I would move.

3) Took a risk and ate a retal, jumped up net for more expenses. This knocked him down a few spots. Other then this a well played set all around and will have a impressive score.

4) Incredible potential for much higher then got hit by missiles and fell into a little kerfuffle. Would have a lower score but made a smart choice to go high defense sell down turrets for his stock at great prices and rise again with heavy jets keeping expenses very low. So this move alone barring If no more fights or attacks should net him huge dividends at the end here and a high networth for lower land.

5) Has had no more up or downs since last score been consistent and rising and stocking. If left just to cashing and playing out will have a nice finish and a good played set.

This should be one of the highest top 5 networth sets in a very long time. Thanks for taking the time to read if anyone has any other thoughts I'd love to hear them.

Edit : These are all just guesses and meant for fun. I hope no one gets angry or complains about the nature of the posts.

Edited By: Ponti on Feb 29th 2020, 1:30:23
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2020, 0:48:06

He doesn't, don't misunderstand him.
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 0:57:11

Also number (17) Cumorah is having a good set also. To me he could have a high net or a ok net all depending on how he finishes up. Hard to say with someone who has a very colorful news feed. He would have to be number 6 or 7 spot I would think.

Another player Friday Night Lights (80) I think will also be right up there as well. I haven't had a recent spy since our last interaction but I will say was running a tight country. He made 2 smart top feed exchanges that netted him a tremendous amount of land and been stocking ever since. This country does have the potential for a 6,7,8 spot definitely. He is the ghost pick for the round.

Rob Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 3:44:51

I think Underland would finish higher than that.

I also think you’re underestimating your finish, Ponti.

You got my finish about right, I think I will end mid 90s. It’s hard to stock with bushel prices now.

bug03 Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 4:24:22

Rob- 40% decay reduction, straight cash homie. Spy me if you can :)

Edited By: bug03 on Feb 29th 2020, 5:36:30
See Original Post

bug03 Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 4:33:12

Also I’m only going to make about 75m.

Tmac Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 5:03:58

The whole top 10 should be impressive compared to previous sets. The top 5 will be very competitive. It'll be interesting to see it play out.

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2020, 11:54:49

#8 has to be the big favorite to win. Food prices have risen, his land is huge, and with dict 25%+ military and all that net, it's unlikely for someone to break him.

I don't really want to have stopped grabbing yet but at this point all the targets are gone.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 12:08:19

Also number (17) Cumorah is having a good set also. To me he could have a high net or a ok net all depending on how he finishes up. Hard to say with someone who has a very colorful news feed. He would have to be number 6 or 7 spot I would think.

Another player Friday Night Lights (80) I think will also be right up there as well. I haven't had a recent spy since our last interaction but I will say was running a tight country. He made 2 smart top feed exchanges that netted him a tremendous amount of land and been stocking ever since. This country does have the potential for a 6,7,8 spot definitely. He is the ghost pick for the round.

I will Be more interested in a final battle than trying to get a good finish this set.

Next set I might try to exercise a little more discipline and be smarter with my land grabs. I’d like to get at least beyond 50k acres.

Good luck everyone - it will be a fun finish to watch, especially to see if there are any late retals/land grabs.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 12:09:53

Originally posted by Molotov:
#8 has to be the big favorite to win. Food prices have risen, his land is huge, and with dict 25%+ military and all that net, it's unlikely for someone to break him.

I don't really want to have stopped grabbing yet but at this point all the targets are gone.

Agree with your first paragraph. As for your last sentence - screw on some nuts and do a double tap 😉

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 12:11:10

Originally posted by bug03:
Also I’m only going to make about 75m.

“Only 75m” - says all the poor buggers that never get past 15-20k net worth (the ones we farm) 😂

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 15:45:48

This sounds like its coming from a place of a anger. I definitely wouldn't have thought you the type to hold grudges. Well good to know I suppose.

Im not holding grudges bro! Just commenting since the topic was on hits on veterans.. Its not too bad for me cos i cant win that round anyway.. its just that i wanna have a retal if possible and see the grab amount

Hessman123

Feb 29th 2020, 17:51:24

If last reset has taught me anything it's that Ponti underestimates his own finish by about 10 mil NW

lol

So.. I'd have to say hes the likely favorite to win again

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 22:22:09

Im not holding grudges bro! Just commenting since the topic was on hits on veterans.. Its not too bad for me cos i cant win that round anyway.. its just that i wanna have a retal if possible and see the grab amount

Sometimes that makes for the most exciting finish.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 10:54:41

If last reset has taught me anything it's that Ponti underestimates his own finish by about 10 mil NW

lol

yea there is no doubt he is going to win it clear again this round, and nw should be way more than what he stated

Ponti Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 15:31:12

Well I obviously looked to far into that comment. Overthinking the very nature of what you were saying. I think I understand now sooooo I'm just going to slowly back out of this room I entered with you and turn down the hallway and keep walking and pretend it never happened.

Ponti Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 15:32:47

lol

yea there is no doubt he is going to win it clear again this round, and nw should be way more than what he stated

I forgot to account for bonuses to be 100% honest. It's my fail safe so even if and when people come at me I still have wiggle room to achieve what I stated from before.

Ponti Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 15:34:57

My ghost pick hit Bug as well, I hope the idea wasn't derived from me as I will admit it's usually folly to hit someone with billions of dollars on hand and the ability to generate billions more.