3) Backpfeifengesicht (8)

4) EEVIL War Machine (35)

My new thoughts

1) I am content (28) 106m
2) Backpfeifengesicht (8) 103m
3) Underland (8) 101m
4) EEVIL (35) 96m
5) TossLand (27) 95m

Reason for Number 1 choice I have been watching him all set. Very skilled player who has made great conservative choices in his grabs with a wise oil boost during peak prices. Decent stock and knowledge how to use it at end.

2) Mine is contingent on anymore hits coming from retals, and angry people at me, and any other reasons. If I can hold my land and cash out best case scenario 103. Again score contingent on bushell prices holding above 45 for as long as possible to afford expenses. If this falls fast so does the net and down the board I would move.

3) Took a risk and ate a retal, jumped up net for more expenses. This knocked him down a few spots. Other then this a well played set all around and will have a impressive score.

4) Incredible potential for best finish he has ever had then got hit by missiles and into a kerfuffle. Would have a lower score but made a smart choice to go high defense sell down turrets for his stock at great prices and rise again with heavy jets keeping expenses very low. So this move alone barring If no more fights or attacks should net him huge dividends at the end here and a high networth for lower land.

5) Has had no more up or downs since last score been consistent and rising and stocking. If left just to cashing and playing out will have a nice finish and a good played set.

This should be one of the highest top 5 networth sets in a very long time. Thanks for taking the time to read if anyone has any other thoughts I'd love to hear them.

Edit : These are all just guesses and meant for fun. I hope no one gets angry or complains about the nature of the posts.

Edited By: Ponti on Feb 29th 2020, 1:22:07
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit