Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 23:20:52

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by ironxxx:
I just want to point this out

We clearly did not need a 45 day war

They did. Have you seen that side? They needed the FS, NW advantage, and an early war with that crew. I really don't blame them

what tag are you in again? lol
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Aphrodite Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 0:50:56

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Let's not pact any tags then farm on that hasn't been on the server in years after the FA tried for a simple DNH with IMP which got denied. Then comes the retaliating FS next set what does prime do? He abandons his tag to join another tag to avoid getting hit. What a fluffing cuckfest. Hypocritical as usual 😂😂😂

Didn't you abandon sota last round?

Looks like you did the same for this round.

SOTA wasn't at war nor were they getting continually killed. Huge difference. Your leader is a punk fluff straight up
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Feb 23rd 2020, 1:19:23

Let's not pact any tags then farm on that hasn't been on the server in years after the FA tried for a simple DNH with IMP which got denied. Then comes the retaliating FS next set what does prime do? He abandons his tag to join another tag to avoid getting hit. What a fluffing cuckfest. Hypocritical as usual 😂😂😂

SOTA wasn't at war nor were they getting continually killed. Huge difference. Your leader is a punk fluff straight up

Well maybe he learned how to be a punk fluff from you and self deleting... Idk feminism.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Aphrodite Game profile

Feb 23rd 2020, 2:32:25

Well maybe he learned how to be a punk fluff from you and self deleting... Idk feminism.

Here come the sexist jokes. Did you have that handpicked by Trump himself? And I am a fluff thank you!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

The_Hawk

Feb 23rd 2020, 2:35:11

Here come the sexist jokes. Did you have that handpicked by Trump himself? And I am a fluff thank you!

Nah you a PAB. When people were willing to give land back to sota you deleted. Quit on your clan. Ran like a p.a.b.

Dev encouraging it

Aphrodite Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 1:36:31

Nah you a PAB. When people were willing to give land back to sota you deleted. Quit on your clan. Ran like a p.a.b.

No one was willing to give fluff back. Your leaders FA work sucks as usual talking all that fluff. Speaking of which where is the coward hiding nowadays? He specifically denied the DNH pact just so you all could hit. Karma's a fluff which you're finding out this set
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 1:52:32

No one was willing to give fluff back. Your leaders FA work sucks as usual talking all that fluff. Speaking of which where is the coward hiding nowadays? He specifically denied the DNH pact just so you all could hit. Karma's a fluff which you're finding out this set

Talk to stryke I offered my countries up along with another member to be farms.

But that was ruined by weezy.

Not my fault you blow up so easily.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 2:05:08

Believe it or not most of us dont care about the reps or retals on hits by imp on us. We've preferred the hits to stop years ago and pacts establishing reps terms as repayment to retals or landfarms for quite some time. Stryke herself will tell you that.

Think ive asked for that every set since i became LoC leader this set included. And it goes without saying that when i did get a response, it was extremely disrespectful. Never stopped me from asking tho.

When someone treats you like fluff when you ask for a pact, and then hits you, it sorta instigates a blowup. Mostly because you're still mad from being disrespected. Some of us handle that differently from others, but you'd be a bit ignorant not to see my blowups for the very same reason.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 24th 2020, 2:08:05
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 2:16:10

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Believe it or not most of us dont care about the reps or retals on hits by imp on us. We've preferred the hits to stop years ago and pacts establishing reps terms as repayment to retals or landfarms for quite some time. Stryke herself will tell you that.

Think ive asked for that every set since i became LoC leader this set included. And it goes without saying that when i did get a response, it was extremely disrespectful. Never stopped me from asking tho.

When someone treats you like fluff when you ask for a pact, and then hits you, it sorta instigates a blowup. Mostly because you're still mad from being disrespected. Some of us handle that differently from others, but you'd be a bit ignorant not to see my blowups for the very same reason.

Well. Aphrodite wasnt hit. It was stryke.

No response to our FAs from her just a blow up.

When I stepped in with another and talked to stryke directly I was told that it was ok and I kept pushing the issue as I wasnt really playing.

This game needs the war room disabled

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 2:27:06

I still understand. When a guy like ashe or äshe or dabears or something gets hit, it often pisses me off more than hits directly on me. There's more moving parts. I have to make an additional person happy.

And that before i start talking about the response i get from prime about imp hits on us which is typically...well...you know.

Her blowup is something I've almost done myself a half dozen times after a few sodas and then wake up and think better of.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 24th 2020, 2:30:36
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 2:28:48

I still understand. When a guy like ashe or äshe or dabears or something gets hit, it often pisses me off more than hits directly on me. There's more moving parts. I have to make an additional person happy.

And that before i start talking about the response i get from prime about imp hits on us which is typically...well...you know.

probably wouldnt drop that. esp right now since most of imp is unhappy :P

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 2:31:32

If i go a set without imp threatening me, hell will freeze over hawk. Unfortunately I'm too used to that for it to have an impact.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 2:33:46

Although it is maybe the first time you've done it so I'll consider that ;)

Lemme know if you wanna 1v1. If you gotta problem with me we can solve it without involving cell phone netters.

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 2:49:34

Although it is maybe the first time you've done it so I'll consider that ;)

Lemme know if you wanna 1v1. If you gotta problem with me we can solve it without involving cell phone netters.

Ive been walling from a cell phone. It is the only way to wall ffa effectively until you can reach a computer.

Guess no one knows how to swipe down to reload a page

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 2:55:41

Hahaha. I mean you know from 1a that i do just fine playing wars only on my phone.

I've actually had a running convo about control panel walling with an imp member for quite some time. And i also remember my first war here when you (or maybe others?) said i wouldnt reach 800 defends on ffa and i did so with 4 countries. But either way. My offer stands. I wouldn't think bashing netters with no will to participate is your vibe. If you gotta problem with me I'll give you a set to get yer rocks off.

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 2:56:53

only issue is when they oversend your wall, but thats resources down the drain for them.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 3:02:05

For me the issue is usually the hits coming in spurts where someone holds down enter and then the 5 second pauses. It's kinda difficult to make a series of 20 or 30 bounces unless someone just plows into fails or is running chats with another player.

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 3:03:26

Had it happen already with the non tyr countries. Love seeing the red and getting asked if I am running a script... Its almost like no one read the post I posted back during the last CC war and how to wall on a phone.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 3:09:15

Hahaha. I actually kind of enjoy that ffa vibe. I got accused of running scripts the last time i warred which most of my friends in imp had to lol at. If you wall here, you couldnt possibly just be good, you must be cheating lol

Although i suppose the rumors of me running scripts that i enjoy are caveated by other rumors about me that i don't enjoy. At this point my biggest fight is just to be left alone

Aphrodite Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 3:35:20

Talk to stryke I offered my countries up along with another member to be farms.

But that was ruined by weezy.

Not my fault you blow up so easily.

I wasn't aware of that so I apologize for that. As for me blowing up it would help if 85% of the members on here wasn't so toxic sexist misogynistic pigs
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 3:36:20

FFA is gonna be the new cesspool replacing teams :P

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 4:15:16

Lol.

Newest fun rumor about me hawk is that I'm FAing IMP restarts. At least it goes both ways amirite?

If I'm helping no one basically i HAVE to be helping the other guy. Just like your walling script.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 24th 2020, 4:19:53
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:01:14

Ok, i just need to fill you morons in on how the forums work.

if you post after someone you don't need to re-quote and fluff the whole time.

STOP DOING IT. it makes you look like a bunch of whiney ass sore losers who have serious control issues.

And I mean all of you.

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 23:06:52

Lol.

Newest fun rumor about me hawk is that I'm FAing IMP restarts. At least it goes both ways amirite?

If I'm helping no one basically i HAVE to be helping the other guy. Just like your walling script.

No walling script here but I'm impressed a guy hits 19 hits a sec flawlessly on all his countries all but a couple runs where they all hit 9 1/2 sec.

No reason to even try and wall that mess.

Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 23:17:26

fun right hawk?

Oriontakers Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 23:18:20

thats called 1tera connection, we have that in the Netherlands

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:19:54

Smashing the attack button isn't that hard if your break is so crap.

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 23:25:30

Didn't know it allowed all 4 of your countries to hit 19 hits a sec or 9 1/2 hits a sec. No in betweens. Kinda odd.

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:26:35

are you using the old UI or the new one Hawk?

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 23:28:19

Originally posted by Bug:
are you using the old UI or the new one Hawk?

I use both depending on what I need to do.

Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Feb 24th 2020, 23:29:47

you wanted war, now you got it...:P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:32:18

Originally posted by Bug:
Smashing the attack button isn't that hard if your break is so crap.

Used to do that with 64k dialup LOL, ton of open windows..®Speedkill®
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:32:46

Try hitting in the new UI and let me know if you have any restrictions.. it really is based on Latency of your internet not any physical restriction in the game..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:34:35

I don't have pc, so I will fail at any attempt to stop a ®Speedkill® or performing one, mobile suXors.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 23:38:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't have pc, so I will fail at any attempt to stop a ®Speedkill® or performing one, mobile suXors.

Mobile beats pc in walling in ffa.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2020, 23:40:20

O O
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 0:10:48

yeah what? mobile beats PC how?

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 2:39:29

hahahahahahaha! LOSERS

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 3:36:28

2 screens 4 windows on split with 2 tabs. Click and drag attack, rotate thru touching windows while letting up the enter button for half a sec. I learned that when i was 12 and it still holds up.

You're welcome.

Funny you guys didnt have a problem with the 8 second kills on me three years ago. In fact i remember y'all bragging about them on the forums and making fun of me because it takes two minutes on a phone. Even remember yall posting your fastest ones bragging. 8 seconds, 9 seconds, 11 seconds.

Ahhhh. I gotta do forum history searches. This should be entertaining.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 3:40:13

Correction.

It was just whooze while he was in imp lol.

I guess you guys didnt mind when you thought your own were cheating then because yall post on the thread...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 3:47:34

I don't think you wanted me to come into this war. But if you want I can set up for some sub 20 second kill runs.
Originally posted by whooze:
Let's just see how incredible awesome these guys are

xGHx first kills
1221 - 25 seconds (All CMs)
1220 - 27 seconds (All CMs)
1222 - 5 min 25 seconds (All but 3 are CMs)
1049 - 4 min 37 seconds
1218 - 12 min 23 seconds
1224 - 1 h 3 min 29 seconds
1223 - 43 min 49 seconds
680 - 53 seconds
2476 - 11 minutes 43 seconds

My first kills (all solo):
1185 - 51 seconds
2457 - 24 seconds
2451 - 36 second
2454 - 40 seconds
2452 - 48 seconds
1188 - 26 seconds
1182 - 14 seconds
1190 - 12 seconds
1184 - 15 seconds

And this is with the knowledge that I kill clowns (Well, Karnage knows his way around this game compared to the jerk he teams up with)

Originally posted by mrford:
karnage and syko are the same person no? changes nicks like all the other scrubs.

and country build has little to do with speed kills. if you were netting you are even in a better position to speed kill because of stock.

speed has everything to do with planning and tab setup. I could do sub 20 second kills with my netters right now.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 3:48:42

Thats from the warstats thread of the war where zack, macdaddy and syko tagged together.

Funny it was totally normal for you guys then. No problem at all. Youre even backing him up on that thread hawk. The fact that you guys have been aware of this for years and are only mentioning it now really shows where your morals are at.

SOS. Imp can do no wrong and everyone else is cheats, losers, etc.

For the record, i don't like cheating in any context so I reported the PEACE string because i believe its a multi despite the fact that it is hitting IMP, something i couldnt care less about. If i ever felt any suspicion about someone in my tag cheating, I'd spend everyday finiding out for sure so i could boot them and kill them myself. You guys should try to have some honesty and consistancy with your supposed morality sometimes. Else it just looks like hypocrisy. And this is a very clear example of that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 4:19:34
See Original Post

Prime

Jul 3rd 2020, 18:22:14

I'm curious if this guy ever returned to FFA. I think anyone would agree that it would be a real shame if he was run off the game server.

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 19:13:02

Originally posted by Prime:
I'm curious if this guy ever returned to FFA. I think anyone would agree that it would be a real shame if he was run off the game server.

He played in alliance last set until he got killed by a guy from merc and elders that created their own tag.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 19:17:49

It's ok to top old threads now?, weeee!
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 19:40:22

not that old, just few months.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 19:47:03

Still old, not from current, nor past set 🤷
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 3rd 2020, 20:24:37

🤦‍♀️

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 17th 2020, 12:09:03

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
Seriously? You start killing my countries (FDC) tag because of 1 accidental spy op one of your countries, thinking I'm someone else?

Did this guy ever come back to play FFA after being killed for no reason?

Edited By: Primeval on Aug 17th 2020, 12:12:06

The_Hawk

Aug 17th 2020, 12:54:52

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
Seriously? You start killing my countries (FDC) tag because of 1 accidental spy op one of your countries, thinking I'm someone else?

Did this guy ever come back to play FFA after being killed for no reason?

Merc and elders killed him in alliance also...

Dev encouraging it