Verified:

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:01:57

Seriously? You start killing my countries [FDC] tag because of 1 accidental spy op one of your countries, thinking I'm someone else?

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:05:20

war time !

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:05:49

well its hot in FFA right now, sorry. If you are legit not in it I will pay you some type of reps next set
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:07:31

womp womp

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:08:06

If you all ain't hide in random ass tags this would not have happened.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:12:50

I see you made your decision. You had war built countries and other tags were doing random ops.

I regret nothing.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:13:05

Originally posted by Red X:
I see you made your decision. You had war built countries and other tags were doing random ops.

I know most of the tags because I ask and/or people volunteer their tag information to me or my close friends. *shrug*.

I guess I owe the guy reps then, huh?

I regret nothing.

Weren't you just preaching about new players, new tags, protecting them, etc?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:15:57

Originally posted by Primeval:

I know most of the tags because I ask and/or people volunteer their tag information to me or my close friends. *shrug*.

I regret nothing.

yeah I was, but your game style made this happen. Had you just had everyone tag up like I have been asking you for weeks this would have been avoided.

I will just be like derrick and spin this into being your fault too, but seriously I would have paid reps and if he wants to exit and get reps next set that is fine.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:16:31

I think that peace will prevail this time.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:19:56

Originally posted by Primeval:

I regret nothing.

yeah I was, but your game style made this happen. Had you just had everyone tag up like I have been asking you for weeks this would have been avoided.

I will just be like derrick and spin this into being your fault too, but seriously I would have paid reps and if he wants to exit and get reps next set that is fine.

You're going to need to step your game way up to spin like Derrick. Put in some false facts, imagined history, and exaggerated stats. And don't forget to kiss the ass of everyone in my tag by naming each one and tell them how great and honorable they are.

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:20:57

I remember this one set that I was gonna break 20Billion net. Mob was playing untagged and ruined my set with 1 grab.

that good enough?

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:24:13

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
I remember this one set that I was gonna break 20Billion net. Mob was playing untagged and ruined my set with 1 grab.

that good enough?

Hawk has got me, thanks.
Hawk is great and I think i sorta kissed up to smegma in my dec, does that count?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:24:50

How were my countries built for war? I had all jets, practically no D (0 troops, 0 tanks, less than 20k turrets), hardly any warfare, most low spies, etc.

#94 messaged me when I did an accidental spy on him while farming bots and accused me of being some IMP, but I told him I'm no threat and what happened. My countries look nothing like war countries lol

I started retalling after I posted, but have since stopped.

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:25:26

No idea.

Your post reminded me of a Derrick post and my filter kicked in and ignored pretty much all of it.

Dev encouraging it

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:27:58

please respond to my in game message ssj4
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:28:43

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
How were my countries built for war? I had all jets, practically no D (0 troops, 0 tanks, less than 20k turrets), hardly any warfare, most low spies, etc.

#94 messaged me when I did an accidental spy on him while farming bots and accused me of being some IMP, but I told him I'm no threat and what happened. My countries look nothing like war countries lol

I started retalling after I posted, but have since stopped.

Msg me and I will pay you some type of reps next set

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:50:53

Man. You know know. Iron made a solid point recently.

That i must be a powerful person on this server to have everyone talking about me when im hardly active and netting when i can. And more or less just fluffing because my tag gets hit all the time.

But yes. I do respect smegs for taking a rainbow higher than anyone and ironx is family to me. He plays hardball and I'm in florida because i love the game and we've played servers together for the most recent half decade. I like uj for his efforts in stones and i appreciate that he brought his family, ko, to this game. That's rare these days and if he doesnt hear it from an imper he will hear it from me. It's cool they're here and they play together. We dream of training players like that to #1

And Hawk is well. Hawk. I can't figure it out. He seems to have morals but he also picks spots for war where he's sure he's going to win or sure he's going to die rather than making challanges for himself like sin does. I think he underestimates himself as a player and honestly were i to have a truly fun 1v1 on this server, i think hawk would be the biggest challange. I respect him as a brother, not in how we talk, but how we play.

Kahuna is fluffin hilarious. I give that guy 10 gold stars every time he opens his mouth. I enjoy his presence. In fact, i was having a panic attack one day when kahuna messaged me and i laughed to tears and recovered. I plainly like that guy a ton.

But no, i don't understand why they all play for a guy that talks to me the way you do, prime. I don't. I won't ever understand why you feel the need to talk to me the way you do especially considering the years you played with me yourself. And I'll continue asking them why they feel like its appropriate for you to be a fluffhead to me. It's completely out of line and if they actually have any respect for me, one day they'll listen. I wouldn't even mind the hits if you weren't an asshole every time i asked about em.

How'd i do, fluffhead?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 22nd 2020, 3:56:35
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:54:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Man. You know know. Iron made a solid point recently.

That i must be a powerful person on this server to have everyone talking about me when im hardly active and netting when i can. And more or less just fluffing because my tag gets hit all the time.

But yes. I do respect smegs for taking a rainbow higher than anyone and ironx is family to me. He plays hardball and I'm in florida because i love the game and we've played servers together for the most recent half decade. I like uj for his efforts in stones and i appreciate that he brought his family, ko, to this game. That's rare these days and if he doesnt hear it from an imper he will hear it from me. It's cool they're here and they play together. We dream of training players like that to #1

And Hawk is well. Hawk. I can't figure it out. He seems to have morals but he also picks spots for war where he's sure he's going to win or sure he's going to die rather than making challanges for himself like sin does. I think he underestimates himself as a player and honestly were i to have a truly fun 1v1 on this server, i think hawk would be the biggest challange. I respect him as a brother, not in how we talk, but how we play.

Kahuna is fluffin hilarious. I give that guy 10 gold stars every time he opens his mouth. I enjoy his presence. In fact, i was having a panic attack one day when kahuna messaged me and i laughed to tears and recovered. I plainly like that guy a ton.

But no, i don't understand why they all play for a guy that talks to me the way you do, prime. I don't. I won't ever understand why you feel the need to talk to me the way you do especially considering the years you played with me yourself. And I'll continue asking them why they feel like its appropriate for you to be a fluffhead to me.

How'd i do, fluffhead?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 4:03:50

i don't understand why they all play for a guy that talks to me the way you do, prime. I don't. I won't ever understand why you feel the need to talk to me the way you do especially considering the years you played with me yourself. And I'll continue asking them why they feel like its appropriate for you to be a fluffhead to me.

1) good leadership skills.

2) cares more about the clan than his own countries.

3) cares about the overall health of the game.

4) his fluffhead is the fluffhead that we all want to be when we grow up. (Although that will never happen).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 4:11:17

1) how so? I see 0 imp victories netting in the last several years since cc and 0 wars. Looks like he was lazy to me. Icd even killed countries and imp didnt even respond. Loc wouldn't even stand for that and we get hit on destock every set. He might have been good several years ago but now? He seems lazy. Happy a big one gets him interested enough tho, because weezy trashed you guys while our suiciders died 16/16 before they finished 1 kill.

2) Well I'd hope so. He never makes it past 40k acres and couldnt net, wall or war outta a paper bag. I'd take prime to school in a 1v1 on a cell and i doubt anyone would disagree with that.

3) ? I can't even respond because i think you're fully nuts. Ffa is currently dying because of how imp has made war unenjoyable. Clearly war is good for recruiting, and the solos are plainly to act as a deterrent to war? Correct? That means literally the opposite is true

4) you had seriously low value for yourself as a child supporting toxic masculinity. He just acts like a big man around me. Nothing else.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 22nd 2020, 4:13:47
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 4:13:19

1) K

2) RL

3) game was dying before imp started its way of warring

4) no idea wtf any of yall are talking about

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 4:16:28

1) how so? I see 0 imp victories netting in the last several years since cc and 0 wars. Looks like he was lazy to me. Icd even killed countries and imp didnt even respond. Loc wouldn't even stand for that and we get hit on destock every set. He might have been good several years ago but now? He seems lazy. Happy a big one gets him interested enough tho, because weezy trashed you guys while our suiciders died 16/16 before they finished 1 kill.

2) Well I'd hope so. He never makes it past 40k acres and couldnt net, wall or war outta a paper bag. I'd take prime to school in a 1v1 on a cell and i doubt anyone would disagree with that.

3) ? I can't even respond because i think you're fully nuts. Ffa is currently dying because of how imp has made war unenjoyable. Clearly war is good for recruiting, and the solos are plainly to act as a deterrent to war? Correct? That means literally the opposite is true

4) you had seriously low value for yourself as a child supporting toxic masculinity. He just acts like a big man around me. Nothing else.

Toxic masculinity makes me hard.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 4:17:29

How has imp made war unenjoyable? You know you don't have to war imp, right? When nbk hit you guys, you didn't seem to have fun that set either despite the fact that you asked them for a war.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 4:19:02

Originally posted by smegma:

Toxic masculinity makes me hard.

Ahh word. I get it then. Nm

You wanna know what makes me hard? Not dads acting like dads. Not at all. That's weird. I met a lotta weird mfers in ee but none freakier than me. Gratz. Hope his shlong is at least firm and he's not only half interested. Then you might get those lady feels.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 5:00:48

I must be slower than usual. That made zero sense at all. Did you just say your dad molested you? Or that you molest your kids?

Actually nevermind. I really don't care either way.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 5:07:50

Well fluff.

I know you said you don't care but i pointed out primes toxic behavior and then you said it makes you hard? I mean.................. that's what i saw.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 6:18:22

Late at night some real weird fluff ends up on this forum

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 6:20:25

Well fluff.

I know you said you don't care but i pointed out primes toxic behavior and then you said it makes you hard? I mean.................. that's what i saw.

how is prime toxic?

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 6:24:09

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Doubtful, this server is sketchy as fluff, that's why I don't bother playing here, I'll make countries, tag them and then die because I may or may not have made some missiles with no warfare tech.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Aphrodite Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 7:14:15

Let's not pact any tags then farm on that hasn't been on the server in years after the FA tried for a simple DNH with IMP which got denied. Then comes the retaliating FS next set what does prime do? He abandons his tag to join another tag to avoid getting hit. What a fluffing cuckfest. Hypocritical as usual 😂😂😂
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 7:16:56

Well fluff.

how is prime toxic?

Like most LBGTQ people, he is intimidated when any man acts like a man. They want all men to act like them so any man act that they encounter is automatically labelled "toxic".

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 7:19:03

DO YOUR CHICKENS EVEN LAY EGGS BRO.

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 7:28:38

that good enough?

this has to be a joke
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(â—Ŗīšâ—ĸ)īŋŊ

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 7:52:19

Originally posted by m0bzta:

that good enough?

this has to be a joke

no, i believe its called sarcasm. could be wrong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 7:59:10

Originally posted by Requiem:
DO YOUR CHICKENS EVEN LAY EGGS BRO.

My fluff is fine, thanks for asking though....

Oh...fluff...sorry I thought the question was for me, carry on!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 10:07:32

Well fluff.

how is prime toxic?

Like most LBGTQ people, he is intimidated when any man acts like a man. They want all men to act like them so any man act that they encounter is automatically labelled "toxic".

Lots of men in this game, like yourself smegs, that have the balls to tag in the clan they purportedly play in.

Primes a fluff to me. If he talked to you guys like he talks to me, you'd share my opinion.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 13:03:29

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Let's not pact any tags then farm on that hasn't been on the server in years after the FA tried for a simple DNH with IMP which got denied. Then comes the retaliating FS next set what does prime do? He abandons his tag to join another tag to avoid getting hit. What a fluffing cuckfest. Hypocritical as usual 😂😂😂

To be fair he was not going to sit it out. I like prime well enough to know that he would have gotten in the war.

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 13:18:52

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Didn't you abandon sota last round?

Looks like you did the same for this round.

Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Feb 22nd 2020, 13:25:57

He was hiding for me.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 14:06:57

that's right. You go on thinking that you matter.

Whatever gets you through the night laddie.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 14:36:50

I just want to point this out

We clearly did not need a 45 day war

This is the only way NBK thinks they have a chance for even the semblance of victory. By getting a stupid early FS when everyone on both sides would have benefitted immensely from atleast another 1 week of prep. It would have added some enjoyment and still been at least a 38 day contest.

I can see your motive. NBK wants to try and suck the enjoyment out of this, by making this set as gay as possible. Back to back fake wars. Hopefully one day soon we can fight a real war. They are afraid of IMPs immense power. They should be.

Killers??? More like: Klowns

Let me know when the rage deleting starts happening on your side. Based on some of the killruns I saw last night that should start happening any day now

This whole thing is weak as fluff

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 15:08:11

it was a pathetic FS. I expected better from them.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 16:01:54

pretty weak to have 8 tags, but you know there is that as well.

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 16:50:06

just make sure your police know who the tags are that fall under the IMP Umbrella corp

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 17:06:20

yeah but at least we did not employ a spy like you did.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 18:07:14

yeah but at least we did not employ a spy like you did.

That is funny, you all had people leaking stuff as well. Not a spy I never asked for the info that was given to me. Same thing that was told to me by one of you all when you had more information then you should as well...
The information was volunteered.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 18:24:23

meh, it is what it is no matter what the circumstances. a nice fun war.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 22nd 2020, 18:25:14

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Hmm. I might have underestimated the tensions slightly.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 18:50:32

I know some women that are great at relieving my tensions.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 22nd 2020, 22:55:53

Originally posted by ironxxx:
I just want to point this out

We clearly did not need a 45 day war

They did. Have you seen that side? They needed the FS, NW advantage, and an early war with that crew. I really don't blame them