Verified:

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 16:54:06

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
It's only showing 1 country of yours in beg killed and it had nowhere close to what you said.

so my numbers are abit off, but i rest my case, ever since i came back to this server i kept myself to myself, but always constantly on the other end of some imp'ers attacks.

and the moment i strike back oh dear you're the fluffing victims all of a sudden, lets go crying on the forums. what's actually happening right now is all these people that dislike imp are rolling on the floor laughing at how pathetic you all sound over this... give your head a wobble please for gods sake.

So I snoped.

I was in market that set and never hit you.
Your #s were way off.
Imp used to kill small tags and this set shows why.

I've also never hit anyone destocking.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 17:05:50

A lot of these issues could probably have been avoided with effective communication and comprehension of said communication.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 18:12:24

It's only showing 1 country of yours in beg killed and it had nowhere close to what you said.

so my numbers are abit off, but i rest my case, ever since i came back to this server i kept myself to myself, but always constantly on the other end of some imp'ers attacks.

and the moment i strike back oh dear you're the fluffing victims all of a sudden, lets go crying on the forums. what's actually happening right now is all these people that dislike imp are rolling on the floor laughing at how pathetic you all sound over this... give your head a wobble please for gods sake.

So I snoped.

I was in market that set and never hit you.
Your #s were way off.
Imp used to kill small tags and this set shows why.

I've also never hit anyone destocking.

I could name the 3 members who have hit us during destock the last year. I could also couple them with the 4 that have topfed us or farmed us like warhorse and i come to damn near every imper. You might be a special case, hawk. But you must at least see that. We've had interactions with quite literally every other member.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 18:46:25
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 19:11:29

Originally posted by Requiem:
A lot of these issues could probably have been avoided with effective communication and comprehension of said communication.

Not really unfortunately. When imp topfeeds us they often demand we take 1:1 which is a farce on such blatant griefing. Usually ends up with us FAing our smallest acre country to hit their biggest acre country and demand 1:1 as well and then it all comes out in the wash on topfeed trades and we both take heavy losses.

When hit during destock, we are told to retal which again costs both clans millions of nw. Reps would typically be denied even in pacted sets.

And when we are farmed, we are told we will be killed for taking escalating retals which has been the norm for as long as i can remember.

I wouldn't mind the hits as much if they didn't try to posture us every time and acted like gentlemen. It's like a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS for me every set.

Typically when i contact captain oblivious for an FA issue he just acts like a jerk to me and reminds me that the only reason i play here is because his great ass allows me to.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 19:30:59

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 19:32:23

Warrrrrrrr

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 19th 2020, 19:35:11

Warrrrrrrr

Requiem starts learning about FFA......
https://gifimage.net/...hole-new-world-gif-23.gif

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 19:41:50

lol fluff running 16 countries NERDS!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 19th 2020, 19:44:20

I'm confused why we are talking about past rounds in response to retals that were taken a month late. Your guy even admitted this in his retal message.

I sent a PM already so I'll keep waiting for my reply.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 20:03:57

Check your inbox. I did reply, capn. 19 hours ago. Or are you oblivious about that too. Maybe check your fake accts.

No wonder you never notice fluff and great job addressing hitting us during destock every set.

Maybe we should just call it square for the hits in the last hours of the set last set when we were pacted since it's apparently difficult to read my reply, and reps at that time were impossible because you weren't around the last day and didn't even destock at all yourself. Or are pacts just BS to you?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 20:44:52
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 21:05:13

Edited By: Kahuna on Jan 19th 2020, 22:44:47

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 21:07:35

Edited By: Kahuna on Jan 19th 2020, 22:45:38

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 21:07:52

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 48371; 929057]The FAs are currently handling it.

But if you wanna talk....

2019-11-23 23:10 Ironhide (#2637) [IMP] Miller Light (#151) [LoC] SS 341A (+532A)

Thats on the last week of last set during an oiler pull but wait folks. There's more.

2019-10-07 22:06 Hhheeerreess Johnny (#3333) [IMP] (#2484) [xLoCx] PS 5,627A (+3,344A)
2019-10-07 10:18 Echo (#2768) [IMP] Puff Boy (#47) [xLoCx] EM Defended

EMing a 700m NW country and topfeeding a 130m NW country?

Thats the last day of two sets ago when quite literally 270m nw was taken off LoC because ole puff boy was transferring SDI and lost a fluffin fluffload of tech in one hit and the other hit just raped home stock on another.

There's no recourse for someone hitting us during destock. We can't even retal and it helps literally neither of us.

You guys have taken hundreds of millions of nw the last few sets in the last hours and now you wanna have a tirade about a midset quadtap? When you have also quadtapped us this set? Jesus christ and you call me the snowflake.

I'll be in touch about it but take your wine and cheese and your fluffing whine elsewhere. [/quote]

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 48371; 929057]The FAs are currently handling it.

But if you wanna talk....

2019-11-23 23:10 Ironhide (#2637) [IMP] Miller Light (#151) [LoC] SS 341A (+532A)

Thats on the last week of last set during an oiler pull but wait folks. There's more.

2019-10-07 22:06 Hhheeerreess Johnny (#3333) [IMP] (#2484) [xLoCx] PS 5,627A (+3,344A)
2019-10-07 10:18 Echo (#2768) [IMP] Puff Boy (#47) [xLoCx] EM Defended

EMing a 700m NW country and topfeeding a 130m NW country?

Thats the last day of two sets ago when quite literally 270m nw was taken off LoC because ole puff boy was transferring SDI and lost a fluffin fluffload of tech in one hit and the other hit just raped home stock on another.

There's no recourse for someone hitting us during destock. We can't even retal and it helps literally neither of us.

You guys have taken hundreds of millions of nw the last few sets in the last hours and now you wanna have a tirade about a midset quadtap? When you have also quadtapped us this set? Jesus christ and you call me the snowflake.

I'll be in touch about it but take your wine and cheese and your fluffing whine elsewhere. [/quote]

Ya that was me lol, and it was on the sets when mobzta was on his bullshet. Didnt think youd get butthurt though geez, didnt think youd notice tbh SINCE YOU NEVER BROUGHT IT UP BEFORE. That happened like a set or two ago so idk Dee.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 21:35:14

Originally posted by galleri:
Warrrrrrrr

Requiem starts learning about FFA......
https://gifimage.net/...hole-new-world-gif-23.gif

Lol

Warrrrrrrr

Yaaaasss.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 19th 2020, 23:17:09

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Check your inbox. I did reply, capn. 19 hours ago. Or are you oblivious about that too. Maybe check your fake accts.

No wonder you never notice fluff and great job addressing hitting us during destock every set.

Maybe we should just call it square for the hits in the last hours of the set last set when we were pacted since it's apparently difficult to read my reply, and reps at that time were impossible because you weren't around the last day and didn't even destock at all yourself. Or are pacts just BS to you?

My main screen looks a little different than yours. I think mine changed again or its buggy - maybe from the recent premium links. I missed your reply somehow.

I won't be having the discussion here.

Capt Obvious

Jan 20th 2020, 1:19:30

So Derrick is calling out someone else for not noticing things and being oblivious basically immediately after both missing hits that happened 30+ days ago AND also insisting that those hits happened days ago, while simultaneously likely drawing attention to the same hits that his member hadn't even noticed himself which likely caused the late-as-hell retal in the first place causing the issue. Got it.

And why does that member keep using the excuse about pacts. Do you need to be pacted to observe normal retal rules now in FFA? Is this the twilight zone?

The_Hawk

Jan 20th 2020, 1:21:01

I wonder who Capt obvious is.

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 20th 2020, 6:08:31

Originally posted by Capt Obvious:

And why does that member keep using the excuse about pacts. Do you need to be pacted to observe normal retal rules now in FFA? Is this the twilight zone?

Come on then clever clogs, link all the FFA FA rules please so were all on the same page. oh wait you cant because the rules set in place are more gentlemens agreements which IMP do not care for clearly.

From what i can see in FFA rules are only good if you can enforce them and this set it doesn't look like imp can enforce much, besides embarrassment of looking like whiny little fluffes, good job on that one capt obvious!

The_Hawk

Jan 20th 2020, 9:42:19

From what i can see in FFA rules are only good if you can enforce them and this set it doesn't look like imp can enforce much,

This right here looks like you are giving us a challenge.

Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Jan 20th 2020, 11:20:47

Im in

The_Hawk

Jan 20th 2020, 11:28:47

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Im in

You already are. You missiled me yesterday

Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 20th 2020, 13:03:39

Tbf I dont understand either of the sides of this.

Both 1 month old retals like Rokkie and what Imp does every set like blatant topfeeds, EMs on jumpers, grabbing people as they jump, or 4-taps 10-taps seems like poking a bear with a stick.
Prime wants to put lipstick on it by saying "its to keep them honest and make them add defences" but its not working, it will never work this way. What you are doing is random stray hits that are not worth defending against because the defence will cost more than the losses. Anyone can see that, yet you persist with this losing battle that also makes you a lot of enemies and that creates consequences for your own netters, not to mention makes people quit and creates pointless neverending FA work.

For defences to be increased changes will need to be made like some of the ones that are being suggested with bots that retal or like the clan GDI that I proposed and prime and a few other impers rejected; a protection that was only given if you held a certain and increasing amount of defence. I have also suggested changes to the expenses formula or other mechanisms that would make defending one self a more worthwhile investment than now. It seems that in this regard most people want the same thing, perhaps for different reasons. The way to get there also seems to divide us. Your way is a complete failiure, mine has not been tested. So lets try your way a few more years, shall we?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 20th 2020, 13:36:17

Unless, ofc, that is not the true purpose...

Oriontakers Game profile

Jan 20th 2020, 16:33:37

Sorry that i killed your accounts Hawk..:P
Those missiles where send with love...

The_Hawk

Jan 20th 2020, 16:41:48

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Sorry that i killed your accounts Hawk..:P
Those missiles where send with love...

No worries my jets have been dropping aid packages

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 20th 2020, 16:56:58

This right here looks like you are giving us a challenge.

not this set hawk, there would be no challenge or skill in besting my little landfarms lol

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 22nd 2020, 19:28:06

Deee where are you?!?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2020, 1:13:04

I'm around. It's a tired convo tho.

I don't have to like that imp hits defenseless countries. We can agree to disagree on that, but also I've found small totals of military (i.e. 1.5m jets break raw on 50k acres at a low end) tend to keep imp topfeeds off us. They rarely reach for those hits and i can pretty simply cover the MMRs in that department with my tag and avoid those interactions. There are currently players in every major tag that are below our lowest country in nw/land including imp itself. We're the most defense heavy netting tag, and those hits tend to go to other clans.

I would say in the last year, we've had between 1 or 2 of our near 40 interactions with imp involve that sort of hit. The rest was pure griefer behavior. Talking quad taps oop, talking 5k acre PS grabs in the last couple hours of a set, talking 50m jet break topfeeds in the final hours, etc.

I agreed to pay the retals myself and prime agreed to address for a second time why intraclan FARMING and griefing even in the final hours is unacceptable behavior for imp.

I don't think there is a player out there that would call topfeeding a 130m nw country in the final hour or two anything other than cowardly, and I'm pleased to know Prime is in agreement with me there, and has agreed to address that with his members. I don't mind paying retals myself, as free land is so abundant here. As long as we understand each other that this sort of behavior is unacceptable and will in the future be dealt with.

I'll take his word on that today, and gladly look forward to a more productive relationship between the two tags that does not involve quad taps and end of set griefing. And i hope, as a man typically of his word, that repercussions will befall members of both our tags for such behavior.

Thanks prime and imp for considerations in this regard. It's been a ridiculously long time coming.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 23rd 2020, 2:15:01
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2020, 2:53:06

Well i forgot their was two pages, i cbf reading now.

The_Hawk

Jan 23rd 2020, 3:25:43

Originally posted by Bug:
Well i forgot their was two pages, i cbf reading now.

ignore the long post and its pretty short

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 24th 2020, 4:53:33

Hawks whats pretty short ☝☝.

fkn derrick you used to be cool mann..well not really but ya.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jan 25th 2020, 7:37:54

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Seems like if unpacted retal window should be set long.

Could have sworn it was off the clans policy that was hit.

Haven't played this set, but we got a snowstorm so wanted to see whats new. Saw this comment and just wanted to let you know the correct determination of a retal policy to help you all out.

Retal policy is decided by whoever wants to back it up. If Loc wants a 5 set retal policy, they have the right if they are going to back thier actions. Imp also has the right to not accept the policy. With all the bot hitting and not needing to hit real people, I figured I'd give this refresher of how these things get handled :)

On a related note, this is interesting because if I was FA, I wouldn't accept month old retals, but also if I was getting topfeed/stock fed at the end of the set, I'd tell my members to take month old retals, probally more than that actually.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2020, 13:00:06

Month old retals is one thing
Set end retals are another thing
Tapping a clan in the middle of a war sets a new bar in douchebaggery.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 3:05:40

Originally posted by smegma:
Month old retals is one thing
Set end retals are another thing
Tapping a clan in the middle of a war sets a new bar in douchebaggery.
RETALS? Set end RETALS? Like when i got hit after never hitting imp in my life? Sweet. They are not retals bro. They're just hitting us during destock completely warrantlessly to ruin our sets. There's a HUGE fluffing difference between that and a retal.

And not only that, but getting hit during war doesnt hurt near as bad as end of set griefing in terms of nw loss, stock loss, production loss, etc.

That said I think all of the exchanges between the two tags are pretty low brow, and i think i pointed that out several times already. I think it's all stupid as fluff. I'm not going to sit here and say any quad tap is any worse than any other quad tap. It's all farming and it's all stupid, especially for established tags. If there are two tags that should have some semblance of mutual respect, it is ours. And the fact that we both have outgoing quads this set shows how silly, low brow, disrespectful and most of all, stupid it all is.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 26th 2020, 4:11:52
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 4:21:09

Month old retals is one thing...
blah blah blah
...both have outgoing quads this set shows how silly, low brow, disrespectful and most of all, stupid it all is.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 4:39:49

Originally posted by smegma:
Month old retals is one thing...
blah blah blah
...both have outgoing quads this set shows how silly, low brow, disrespectful and most of all, stupid it all is.
Yeah. Something one of us has eternally been willing to call a spade a spade on. Glad to see you're on board.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 5:18:51

To Marshal, please stop applying for membership, thanks.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 6:49:18

Yeah, unfortunately I'm unwilling to accept stupidity and that makes one of us.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 7:23:53

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Seems like if unpacted retal window should be set long.

Could have sworn it was off the clans policy that was hit.

Haven't played this set, but we got a snowstorm so wanted to see whats new. Saw this comment and just wanted to let you know the correct determination of a retal policy to help you all out.

Retal policy is decided by whoever wants to back it up. If Loc wants a 5 set retal policy, they have the right if they are going to back thier actions. Imp also has the right to not accept the policy. With all the bot hitting and not needing to hit real people, I figured I'd give this refresher of how these things get handled :)

On a related note, this is interesting because if I was FA, I wouldn't accept month old retals, but also if I was getting topfeed/stock fed at the end of the set, I'd tell my members to take month old retals, probally more than that actually.

If I was an FA, there would be a lot more dead countries associated with this thread. Unfortunately, I'm not an FA, so I can't promise that kind of constraint
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 26th 2020, 18:29:50

You think you are unfortunate that you are not an FA? :SpanishLaughingGuy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0

Edited By: Gerdler on Jan 26th 2020, 19:40:13
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2020, 19:04:17

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You think you are unfortunate that you are not an FA? :SpanishLaughingGuy:

Hahahaha i know that's right. Anyone who wants that fluff job can have it. They even let Marshal do it on 1a much to the detriment of his tag because no one wants that job.

But for the sake of it sin, put your money where your mouth is. Run countries tagged loc and do my FA for me. I've already told you I'd back your actions if you did. Amd quite frankly I'm plain old sick of having to do FA with IMP so you can do that fluff for me in a heartbeat.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 26th 2020, 20:58:38

Whoosh what I said went over your heads

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 27th 2020, 2:02:27

Sin for FA we need more detah n less arguing. It would make ppl think thrice and then thrice more before trying to hit the wrong ppl. Dee what the hell mannn smh.