This war is pretty kickin'!
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 28th 2019, 1:19:44

What happened to 10k+ hits a day. You guys are getting lazy

Drow Game profile

Nov 28th 2019, 10:27:56

that's pretty even so far. SOL side HPK is a little worse than SOF side.

Retired Earth type.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 1:58:52

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 29th 2019, 4:12:53

Originally posted by Drow:
that's pretty even so far. SOL side HPK is a little worse than SOF side.

100 hpk is a lot worse tho
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 29th 2019, 4:24:30

HPM HPC is going to win in the end SOF / Elders hitting alot higher.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 4:35:48

How many speedkills(TM) so far?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 5:40:31

None haha. I'm actually shocked I've been let back into my old tag like an old friend. And let to warlead too. It didn't seem we were close to that prior. It's almost scary how well sof and elders get along, but that's usual. That's why we merged.

I am still bummed they put neil and task1 in a netting tag to prevent my extreme fun tho. Just a lil bummed because i feel its a troll desert in some lands i expected a troll haven.

Oh well. Better luck next time. Wars about even with us having only 3/4 numbers. It's a dream scenario for a friendly tbh. Perfectly balancing the elder 25% defend advantage by giving a 25% numbers advantage. Will be a nail biter, and a genuinely tough battle for elders to defend their 8 set winning streak. Soneone ought to try to put an end to that streak, or else you're going to have to start calling azn the best warleader who ever played, and elders the best pound for pound warclan ever. Lord knows we can't have that. In fact we have to keep pretending it's something else....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 29th 2019, 5:52:31
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 6:00:19

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
None haha. I'm actually shocked I've been let back into my old tag like an old friend. And let to warlead too. It didn't seem we were close to that prior. It's almost scary how well sof and elders get along, but that's usual. That's why we merged.

I am still bummed they put neil and task1 in a netting tag to prevent my extreme fun tho. Just a lil bummed because i feel its a troll desert in some lands i expected a troll haven.

Oh well. Better luck next time. Wars about even with us having only 3/4 numbers. It's a dream scenario for a friendly tbh. Perfectly balancing the elder 25% defend advantage by giving a 25% numbers advantage. Will be a nail biter, and a genuinely tough battle for elders to defend their 8 set winning streak. Soneone ought to try to put an end to that streak, or else you're going to have to start calling azn the best warleader who ever played, and elders the best pound for pound warclan ever. Lord knows we can't have that. In fact we have to keep pretending it's something else....

Well, I had fun when you lead warchats couple sets ago ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 13:12:34

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

They didn’t put us anywhere, Sov asked who wants to net before we even knew the sides of the friendly I said yes because I’ve never played rep before and wanted too plus the winner of last set T4T had come back to SoF said he would mentor, I did not war because SoF drew the short straw with elders or I had to share a Wc with you in it get over yourself mate your not as important as you think you are peanut.

I don’t care either way if the clans happy fighting along side elders so be it and Sov’s happy I’m cool with it and even if it becomes a casual thing whatever the gangs cool with i’ll follow suit, not like I’m going to throw my toys out and leave like a lack the heart or stamina pfft weak fluff but just remember it’s only one set it could all change next set so don’t get comfy loser.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 29th 2019, 13:17:34

A swing and a hit.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 15:58:44

I mean. Clearly its a bummer he's not in warchat right? 100% I'm missing out and it's more than a little obvious. Chat would be 10/10 more entertaining when...:

THE $150K PUNCTUATION FAIL STRIKES AGAIN!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 20:02:37

LOL
(•_•)

major Game profile

Nov 29th 2019, 22:57:40

bonus boner

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 29th 2019, 23:18:59

Maybe he get top 20!

I'd cheer for that.

If you want any help with your stocking/jumping just ask.

ddd Game profile

Nov 30th 2019, 0:42:31

so sad to hit an old cripple like me when i aint even awake, and still u dont get me dead

get off the pot donny and do it right lol

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 30th 2019, 7:25:06

SoF sux

Neil Game profile

Nov 30th 2019, 11:06:14

jumping? like in the air?

dont worry about me, Im going to be the best finishing indy (that isnt a commie), top 100 like its 1999 biotch

aaww derelict my balls, I don't miss you.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 30th 2019, 12:01:19

Rep indy? Hmm thats an interesting strat. I actually think it could make it decently close to the top commie finishes because the lower production allows it to grab for a longer time than the commie indies, and the extra PCI is super helpful in the end when you run up your NW.

Wonder which is best of theo indy or rep indy for 1a netting.

Neil Game profile

Nov 30th 2019, 12:09:39

tyranny indy because I like being landskinny, but actually, if there are other people playing non commie indys they probably will beat me if they know what they are doing and take 10 mins to do the math on paper. Compound maths is too tough for me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2019, 18:16:19

Yesterday I bought a high quality battery from Batteries Plus for my custom truck so it can handle my new stereo system with an amplifier, the clerk's name was Neal.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 1st 2019, 17:13:21

Stats for SOLStones:
https://www.eestats.com/...rcs&badside%5B%5D=SoF

Stats for SoFMercElders:
https://www.eestats.com/...&badside%5B%5D=stones

Seems to me like SME is focusing SOL pretty hard and for the most part its working out for them while SOL+Stones (the SS side has a bad ring to it) seem to have more spread out hits and Elders and Mercs are walling them hard. It is possible that it just means several of the wallers on the SME side have been killed or had resources depleted so it might not be that bad.

Total NW is bang even now, both sides are restarting equally well and both sides are churning out hits and kills at the same pace. Seems like the 3 kill lead that the SME side has is the same as they had like 24 hours into the war.

Exciting stuff.

mac23 Game profile

Dec 1st 2019, 17:36:00

need more pew pew pew for our viewing excitement!

BONUS!

BigP Game profile

Dec 2nd 2019, 17:17:42

woo
- SoF

Brigg Game profile

Dec 5th 2019, 12:51:42

I died-id.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Elders

Dec 5th 2019, 16:34:57

Bonus

Drow Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 21:20:15

keep it up guys, this is entertaining to watch. great to see a close war being fought all the way through. currently SME has the edge though, looking at it. more kills and activity, and NW that's only marginally lower, despite the member count disadvantage.

Retired Earth type.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 22:38:44

keep it up guys, this is entertaining to watch. great to see a close war being fought all the way through. currently SME has the edge though, looking at it. more kills and activity, and NW that's only marginally lower, despite the member count disadvantage.

Yeah they had a NW advantage from the start despite having a member disadvantage. Primarily has to do with Stones having am much lower ANW then all participating parties. Other then that it has been fun.

Sov Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 23:47:03

Originally posted by Makinso:

Yeah they had a NW advantage from the start despite having a member disadvantage. Primarily has to do with Stones having am much lower ANW then all participating parties. Other then that it has been fun.

Actually Maki you guys had the higher TNW at the start in the war. That is reflected in the Earthgraphs link.

Boltar Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 0:11:46

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Makinso:

Actually Maki you guys had the higher TNW at the start in the war. That is reflected in the Earthgraphs link.

I knew it. But chose not to point it out ;)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 0:15:24

Having stones is a big handicap no NW advantage is worth it.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 0:28:09

Yeah EG shows different stats then GHQ lol. No idea why.

100M NW diference. ANW differs roughly 7M
with a 9 member advantage that's a ton more breakers on the SME side. Stones didn't even break 19M ANW @ war start.

SME made up for 30.5M ANW with the lowest ANW being 25M (mercs).
SS made up for 26.9M ANW. With Stones being the lowest with 17 members at 19.2M ANW.
That's a large difference between both groups. War was won on breaking power. Which we lacked quickly on our side.

Dont get me wrong it was fun from what I have seen / heard.

Chevs

Dec 7th 2019, 1:02:50

Stop making excuses and net with me next set futomaki
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 7th 2019, 7:39:05

Originally posted by MauricXe:
SoF sux

Lol

Hiw have you been?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2019, 9:58:10

TNW and originals left are still on SOL+Stones side, no? Turns always has been. You got 4 targets left to kill for tag kill that you all view as the win condition, whats the hold-up?

Rouger

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 14:09:26

Gerdler is it was only that easy LOL. 95 percent of countries are spent on both sides and loosing millions per turn with stocks gone. Lets take #30 - according to last op he has 10 million troops (Dictator with 150 weapons and a spal of 2194) Pretty hard to break down a raw break 20M. He made him self into a Defensive Monster, however by dropping land he is loosing over 6 Million per turn with 500M in the bank. He has no oil!! They lost #30 now as a offensive country with oil at $270 per barrel.

This War has been just about as even as you can get - Sof/Elders/Mecrs had more stocks and more activity - Sol/Stones had 25 percent more members. Good job on both sides

Side note even if Sol/Stones get the tag kill I think it would be interesting to see the status of both sides if Sof/Elders/Mercs had 3-5 more days after the set ends. I can see both sides on what constitutes a win however it is a lopsided statistic if an opposing side needs 25 percent more kills of originals to win.

Currently Sof/Elders/Mercs has 8 countries over 20 million net
Sol/Stones has 5 counties over 20 million net

Edited By: Rouger on Dec 7th 2019, 14:44:32
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 15:49:33

I noticed #30 occasionally calls back resources to re-break on lemms and does indeed use his spal to the detriment of his enemies. Even noticed that on multiple occasions did the demoes, CDs and the break to bring down large originals.
He is a great guy.
He hates snowflakes.
He is waiting for Aphrodite to fix him that damn sammich.
He claims white privilege.
He knows that it is his turn to fix galleri breakfast.
He is rich.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 16:55:12

No one cares suicidal. Go back to watching PBS, that’s the only channel you can afford (because it is free).

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 18:13:54

Originally posted by Requiem:
No one cares suicidal. Go back to watching PBS, that’s the only channel you can afford (because it is free).

Ninja, I got the full Dish Package cuz i'm rich. Includes the sport package to boot.

your broke azz is just jealous

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 18:34:36

Damn mannnn! Hey uhhh I was just kidding wanna watch a few games later? I'll bring some natty and if you're real lucky ill break the bank for some PBR!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 7th 2019, 18:35:31

Pluto TV is free. And I like PBS...:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 20:24:48

I do too lol! I watch several things on there :p

I can afford TV although I dont do satellite because they are all fluff suckers. I have YouTube Tv, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+

I equate satellite Tv with the landline phone, no one under OLD AS fluff has it. Point in case => Suicidal

One exception is if you live in the country and don't have good internet. In that case I give you a pass but otherwise I judge you.

Who wants to take bets on if Suicidal has a landline phone?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2019, 20:42:08

Originally posted by Rouger:
95 percent of countries are spent on both sides and loosing millions per turn with stocks gone. Lets take #30 - according to last op he has 10 million troops (Dictator with 150 weapons and a spal of 2194) Pretty hard to break down a raw break 20M. He made him self into a Defensive Monster, however by dropping land he is loosing over 6 Million per turn with 500M in the bank. He has no oil!! They lost #30 now as a offensive country with oil at $270 per barrel.

Hmm... so basically you run into war with negative production and your stocks only last a little over a week?

Seems like a natural evolution would be to go into next war with positive production then, amirite? Also where are the lemmings?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 20:54:16

In our last war my restart was stronger than the original...no excuses....cuz bots are rich.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 1:37:25

I do too lol! I watch several things on there :p

I can afford TV although I dont do satellite because they are all fluff suckers. I have YouTube Tv, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+

I equate satellite Tv with the landline phone, no one under OLD AS fluff has it. Point in case => Suicidal

One exception is if you live in the country and don't have good internet. In that case I give you a pass but otherwise I judge you.

Who wants to take bets on if Suicidal has a landline phone?

Ninja, I live damn nea roff grid in the mountains of WV. I do what I want. You jealous?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 2:02:43

I do like mountains but I think i'd me more jealous if it was Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming or Montana!

Drow Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 11:49:14

Wars do that gerdler.

Retired Earth type.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 13:23:34

LOL, I love it that you are talking to me like if you think I don't know how to war.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 9th 2019, 8:59:44

Looks like an interesting turn in the last days of the set
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.