Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2019, 5:40:31

None haha. I'm actually shocked I've been let back into my old tag like an old friend. And let to warlead too. It didn't seem we were close to that prior. It's almost scary how well sof and elders get along, but that's usual. That's why we merged.

I am still bummed they put neil and task1 in a netting tag to prevent my extreme fun tho. Just a lil bummed because i feel its a troll desert in some lands i expected a troll haven.

Oh well. Better luck next time. Wars about even with us having only 3/4 numbers. It's a dream scenario for a friendly tbh. Perfectly balancing the elder 25% defend advantage by giving a 25% numbers advantage. Will be a nail biter, and a genuinely tough battle for elders to defend their 8 set winning streak. Soneone ought to try to put an end to that streak, or else you're going to have to start calling me and azn the best warleaders who ever played, and elders the best pound for pound warclan ever. Lord knows we can't have that. In fact we have to keep pretending it's something else....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 29th 2019, 5:52:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit