Verified:

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 9:32:06

Is that you there making a stand against suiciding by... suiciding?

Chevs

Nov 17th 2019, 12:42:35

What a fcking hypocrite of the highest order
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 17th 2019, 17:24:36

So assuming its Requiem I have 2 questions:
1. How did Trumpoz know that considering he griefed LaFs top countries exclusively and then #15 it seems was very much targeted with his restart.
I say that because #15 was not a t10 contender even after the suicide, and Trumpoz exclusively hit top 10 contenders with his original.
2. How did you come to the conclusion its Requiem? I have been asking around who it is since it happened, and as of yet got no definitive answers. So what is the reason everyone suggests its him?

Im all for outing suiciders, have been at all times. Because its too strong and there is no chance of meaningful reprisal and they are hidden by anonymity.
Here is one player getting suicided by a restart and turning on another half dozen players and ruining their game experience. Its not a reasonable amount of damage and this country wasnt even built to do damage, it had low amount of missiles and low stock, was not a tyr/dict and didnt have high MStrat by the looks of the returns.
IME something as overpowered as this would be called as an exploit in any other game.

Chevs

Nov 17th 2019, 17:44:49

1. I don’t know why trumpoz suicided requiem but he probably knew it was him.

2. I’ve seen proof and it’s not up to me to share it.

The fact that you aren’t condemning requiem and you likely already know it’s him makes you lose all credibility Gerd.

Can lump you in the massive hypocrite pile now too.

Like me or hate me I’m at least consistent .
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 17th 2019, 17:53:28

Umm I think my dislike of suiciders is pretty well documented and I think its a tragedy that its so easy no matter who gets targeted.
I thought that got through in my first post here.

I condemn all griefing as it doesn't seem to lead to anything other than players leaving and more griefing.

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 17th 2019, 18:02:06

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 17:54:45

I don't think there is much to assume here. Frankly I wouldn't even care but this singular action turns him into the biggest hypocrite on EE.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 17th 2019, 17:59:53

Ohh so you are going to ignore everything I say again and assume that I mean something completely different so you can spread that with a megaphone?

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 18:03:54

1. I have no idea who trumpoz is and I'm sure he doesn't know who I am either so what do I know about how he came to choose#15?

2. Req is a laf member moonlighting in imag yet the burden of proof is on me (a 3rd party) to provide? Gtfoh

Edited By: tfm0m0 on Nov 17th 2019, 18:06:22
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 17th 2019, 18:10:53

Originally posted by Chevs:

The fact that you aren’t condemning requiem and you likely already know it’s him makes you lose all credibility Gerd.

Further, how the fck am I to condemn someone based on rumors? I condemn what #15 did as I condemn what #400, #136, #233, #514 did and whoever else. If you are griefing people in this way you are exploiting a series of exploits in the game code that has only gotten worse with time and the changes to restart bonuses, NW dependency for returns, and the change of the spal penalty based on land ratios. I have worked very hard to make my case to fix these exploits or at least make it against the rules to exploit them. But you have argued against me, mainly I think because you enjoy it when LaF gets hit by these. Some of you have said it straight out.

TL;DR fluff you

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 17th 2019, 18:22:03

Originally posted by tfm0m0:
1. I have no idea who trumpoz is and I'm sure he doesn't know who I am either so what do I know about how he came to choose#15?

2. Req is a laf member moonlighting in imag yet the burden of proof is on me (a 3rd party) to provide? Gtfoh

Req left LaF 1-2 sets ago, he wanted to net in an alliance that dont get suicided.
Don of LaF

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 18:32:33

Good to know that he's paying it forward!

Chevs

Nov 17th 2019, 18:43:48

Yeah I do argue against you

Had 0 def 0 spies

Got shrekt by req

10/10 would argue again
SOF Head Of Poop

Original Skywise L Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 18:45:15

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Req left LaF 1-2 sets ago, he wanted to net in an alliance that dont get suicided.

SPOOGE set was Over a year ago.
And you missed me.
Skywise

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 17th 2019, 20:03:14

Yeah I do argue against you

Had 0 def 0 spies

Got shrekt by req

10/10 would argue again

First off why would you have 0 def and 0 spies this late?

Secondly, you believe you deserve to get suicided because you had low defence?

I dont think that you deserve to get suicided just because you have 0 defence. Thats an invalid reason to hit someone in my mind.
Further if you had 30m turrets and 3m tanks #15 could have waited a day or two and still hit you exactly as hard... he was a 65k acre FFO(Before the suicide it was 85k acres), he was making 15m jets or 5m tanks worth of goods every day. Suggesting that anyone could defend against that is naive. Suggesting that anyone should have to is idiotic.

Let netters net, then there will be more players ready to war as well, I have always said this and I will always say this is the correct path for the game. This crap only leads to people quitting and people losing interest in the game.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 17th 2019, 21:24:43

How did you get proof? Asking as a game mod.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 17th 2019, 22:08:21

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 17th 2019, 22:24:24

P.S. you can message me.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 17th 2019, 22:49:57

Originally posted by galleri:

Pulled it out of his ass hole, as usual.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 23:52:45

As a game mod. Not admin. How does that fall onto ur responsibility. (seriously asking)

breeze Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 23:55:31

Originally posted by Boltar:

As a game mod. Not admin. How does that fall onto ur responsibility. (seriously asking)

Well how does this even concern you Boltar?

Boltar Game profile

Nov 17th 2019, 23:58:28

If she can neither confirm nor deny #15 then it doesn't fall unto her business besides being a board junky like the rest of us she's team and express not alliance. But I'm sure she has access in imag

breeze Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 0:17:25

If she can neither confirm nor deny #15 then it doesn't fall unto her business besides being a board junky like the rest of us she's team and express not alliance. But I'm sure she has access in imag

Well why shouldn't she be given access to iMag? She is a past President of iMag and royality in iMag.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 0:20:40

That is ok. You keep your drama ;)

Edited By: galleri on Nov 18th 2019, 0:25:59

Boltar Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 0:27:17

Originally posted by breeze:

Well why shouldn't she be given access to iMag? She is a past President of iMag and royality in iMag.

That was my point

And galleri it's not drama just gotta put breeze in his place

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 0:42:30

Gerdler I also am curious on your thoughts about Requiem's developer status. Should someone who has abused exploits (as you have called them) be in a position to create and abuse more of them?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 0:49:43

Again no one here has given proof of it being Requiem. ..

Boltar Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 0:52:43

U have access in imag u can see who owns #15

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 0:55:00

Proof or no proof, are you telling me it's not true?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 1:02:43

U have access in imag u can see who owns #15

I have access, but I am not playing. So should I log in? Nah. It doesn't fall under my responsibility.

AtticusRex Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 1:34:24

Mods playing these obsfucating stalling games are the perfect icing for this devs-destroying-the-community-cake.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 1:42:39

Originally posted by AtticusRex:
Mods playing these obsfucating stalling games are the perfect icing for this devs-destroying-the-community-cake.

Stalling games? How am I playing a stalling game?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 1:44:20

Let me rephrase, I may have misunderstood. Which mod is playing a stalling game?

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 1:46:05

Let me rephrase, I may have misunderstood. Which mod is playing a stalling game?

Galleri is my favorite mod.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2019, 1:51:10

Mine too, she carries people very well :-)

Oh wait...

That's in game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mr Titanium

Nov 18th 2019, 1:53:09

Originally posted by smlandau84:

Galleri is my favorite mod.

Galleri is my fav too! She da bestest!!!

Mr Titanium

Nov 18th 2019, 1:53:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Mine too, she carries people very well :-)

Oh wait...

That's in game.

She carries the entire mod squad on her back.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 2:30:43

Gerdler I also am curious on your thoughts about Requiem's developer status. Should someone who has abused exploits (as you have called them) be in a position to create and abuse more of them?

If I was the game owner what #15, #136, #233, #400, #485, #514 did wouldn't have been possible, or it would have been a rules violation. So the players would either have not done what they did or they would have been deleted and reprimanded further(ban for repeat offenders).
I have stated such time and time again. This is the single biggest problem in the game, bar none.

Every successful online game I know has a significant portion of its budget aimed at fighting griefing. They all see it as a huge problem. I happen to agree with this approach partly, but not only, because it has been proven right by so many.

The problem here lies in that in this world we live in here it is not breaking the rules, it is also possible to do, it is even easy to do, thereby pretty much incentiviced by the game owner.

ninong Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 2:32:54

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Original Skywise L Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 2:35:11

"Further, how the fck am I to condemn someone based on rumors?" - Regerdler

Been doing it to me so why not anyone else? Oh wait... those we're Your rumors. N/M
Skywise

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 2:44:45

You have publicly claimed responsibility for all that I have ever condemned you for. Like the LCN suicides and your exploits in express.

Chevs

Nov 18th 2019, 3:08:01

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

Why didn’t you think to PM me instead of making a spectacle on AT.

You’re hilarious, you obviously know it’s true and are just mad because it’s a pretty bad look that a game dev is doing this.

I don’t owe you anything, everyone knows who it is, and anyone pretending to be ignorant of it on this thread (especially you) is either being disingenuous or is just retarded
SOF Head Of Poop

Chevs

Nov 18th 2019, 3:09:02

Edit: double paot
SOF Head Of Poop

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 3:36:15

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

You’re hilarious, you obviously know it’s true and are just mad because it’s a pretty bad look that a game dev is doing this.

I don’t owe you anything, everyone knows who it is, and anyone pretending to be ignorant of it on this thread (especially you) is either being disingenuous or is just retarded

I already told Boltar you all can keep your drama. That was hours ago.
And no I still have no clue who it was. I am not playing. I am not checking. I asked a simple question, I was polite. But... yeah.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 3:47:15

Since when the hell is a skinny Canadian me? Last I check I was a fat nj guy

Boltar Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 3:48:12

Since when the hell is a skinny Canadian me? Last I check I was a fat nj guy

Sorry Miss read ur post. I didn't break up the sentence after u said boltar I read it as boltar you. Instead of boltar, you

Chevs

Nov 18th 2019, 13:19:08

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

And no I still have no clue who it was. I am not playing. I am not checking. I asked a simple question, I was polite. But... yeah.

Translation: my friend from laf who is a game developer went into my dear beloved spam tag and suicided.

It’s a pretty bad look for me so I better put my head in the sand and pretend I don’t know what’s going on!!

Lol you’re pathetic
SOF Head Of Poop

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 18th 2019, 14:22:24

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

Translation: my friend from laf who is a game developer went into my dear beloved spam tag and suicided.

It’s a pretty bad look for me so I better put my head in the sand and pretend I don’t know what’s going on!!

Lol you’re pathetic

I will quote for you again from up above.
"I don't play this game, I only mod it"
So it is not "my" dear beloved spam tag.
I was playing this set in LaF but self-deleted because of the toxicity of how some folks (I won't mention names) act and are towards each other.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 18th 2019, 14:25:50

breeze Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 16:05:49

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

How about this mind your own business. None of this concerns you.

Chevs

Nov 18th 2019, 16:15:50

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

how does it not concern me? Requiem suicided me? Ruined my t10 finish? please explain your brilliant sack of fluff spam tag logic id love to hear it
SOF Head Of Poop

breeze Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 16:27:48

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

how does it not concern me? Requiem suicided me? Ruined my t10 finish? please explain your brilliant sack of fluff spam tag logic id love to hear it

For one iMag is not a spam tag or run with spam logic. Two I doubt you had a t10 finish. Three take your retals if need be but for god sakes change your soiled panties. Every post I read of yours, you have your panties in a bunch. Good lord just please shut up

breeze Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 16:42:59

“Asking as a game mod”

“You can pm me”

Your retal time is up.