Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 17:01:16

Extremely interesting testimony especially from Ambassador Taylor (who is probably right leaning) so far.

Any thoughts?

We're about 30 minutes in. I don't think it's much we didn't already know, but it does give a person pause imo. This guy sorta represents things like the Rule of Law that were always ideals in this country. Type of guy who forgoes personal opportunities because he believes in his country. Dude low key makes me proud. Kent, similarly, seems to genuinely believe in his country as well. Call it a dog and pony show, but this is a good interview to watch. They seem highly uncorrupted. It's odd for american govt.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 13th 2019, 17:03:29
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 17:22:31

Intermission time.

Minority questioning on the way. I'm curious if their aim will be to just try to tear their credibility up or if they will ask questions regarding the actual content of their appearance. Both would sort of make sense.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 17:30:42

Rule of law doesn't apply to political figures, just ask the Clinton and Bush cartels.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 17:52:00

Yeah. Nunes so far is just talking about the Fusion GPS Clinton Ukraine thing. These guys just saying they have no knowledge of it. It's a good play probably.

breeze Game profile

Nov 13th 2019, 17:56:43

Schiff needs to shut up and let things be told

breeze Game profile

Nov 13th 2019, 18:06:40

Taylor is now stumbling on answers. What a joke this is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 18:32:23

It's all theater.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 18:52:28

the entire thing is a joke

this is going nowhere fast and costing american taxpayers untold millions of dollars

every idiot involved in this circus needs to be put out to pasture ASAP

what is the end result going to be? most likely a big V in 2020 for Trump and lots of tears on CNN

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 13th 2019, 19:40:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
It's all theater.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2019, 20:52:14

bread and circuses for masses
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 22:13:29

I donno. I found it interesting at times if only a little boring because there's not any new information. If that was meant to be theatre, it was some really truly boring theatre.

I don't know if people are out to get him so much as the goal posts are just moving for what is appropriate behavior. The primary shouts of trump's campaign, "NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION," seem a bit eroded.

Here's a clear case of collusion, borderline extortion, and a back channel to hide the transcript is obstruction. In other words, definitely collusion and definitely obstruction. What i think we're learning here, based slightly on the dems seeming unwillingness to investigate the bidens conflict of interest, is that both sides want it to be ok for them to collude and obstruct, but want the other side held accountable.

In a perfect world, guys like these two are the norm for government. Non-politically motivated people who actually believe in right and wrong. They just seemed horribly out of place in a room full of people who seem interested in smearing their opponents more than having elections free of foreign influence.

That's my hot take anyways.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 22:24:36

Originally posted by breeze:
If stuttering is a credibility issue for you than why is kavanaugh a gop endorsed supreme court justice? He was brutal on that tip. By that logic, he's definitely a rapist and Blasey Ford is definitely credible which uhm....i cant say that for sure lol. Taylor has stuttered and made long pauses his whole career. That and he's old. It makes him no less credible and the information he provided is widely accepted as factual by everyone on both sides. If he was thought as non-credible, the GOP would have been attacking his credibility and not the bidens. Everyone believes this man's word. It's just a matter of how you feel about it. But if you're implying he's not being truthful, you're in a pool with basically no one else in politics.

Like i said. The goalposts ARE MOVING. And the question is simply where we draw the line. AND the line cant be drawn in different places for each party. Campaigns must ALL be investigated and ALL this fluff has to stop, or we just decide we are ok with it and let foreign nations influence our elections. That's the real underlying thing here.

If the dems win its a loss for america. If the gop wins its a loss for america. If everyone loses its a huge W for the citizens. Most likely and worst case scenario is that nothing ever comes of any of it for the bidens or trump. And that's just going to open the door for a wonky ass election.

On the other hand, we should expect social media platforms to provide political messaging on behalf of both campaigns at a minimum in this election. There will absolutely be outside influence. And where do we draw the line for what is an appropriate amount of outside influence? One would think at solicitations but even so far as the ukraine running biden friendly ads because his policy is more in line with theirs than is trump and his son sits on a board of directors there. Sure that's not solicitation, but a pretty profound conflict of interest.

It's ehm. Interesting. I guess I'm more curious where my peers in the GOP leaning or trump leaning realm do actually draw the line? At what point do you see something like this as inappropriate. For me, this definitely crosses the line, but so does just about every other presidential candidate in my life. Does this cross a line but you don't care because everyone crosses the line? Or does this just not rise to the level of your personal points of no return?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 13th 2019, 23:05:41
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 23:11:46

For the record, i absolutely have sympathy for the argument of "I think this is wrong. Its very bad. But i think everyone does it and trump is getting targeted more than others."

That to me would be a bit more comforting than the Fox News idea that its just all bullfluff. It definitely isn't imo.

braden Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 0:16:02

Nigel farrage I can't even spell you know buddy matters whengoogle wont even let me type.

braden Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 0:16:38

Also fluff eu let's go brexit

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 1:08:39

Originally posted by Puritan Blue Law:
Originally posted by braden:
Nigel farrage I can't even spell you know buddy matters whengoogle wont even let me type.

If you play the Taylor Swift songs backwards, it's actually possible to reverse the damage caused by listening to them in the first place.

Thank you :-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 1:13:00

I absolutely love the orgasms the left is getting from this, it's better than watching a good bukake :-)
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Nov 14th 2019, 1:43:10

Al Green said all I need to know about this case.

If we dont impeach him he will win again.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 1:50:58

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Al Green said all I need to know about this case.

If we dont impeach him he will win again.

I'm glad you got it backwards :-)
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 3:24:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by breeze:
If stuttering is a credibility issue for you than why is kavanaugh a gop endorsed supreme court justice? He was brutal on that tip. By that logic, he's definitely a rapist and Blasey Ford is definitely credible which uhm....i cant say that for sure lol. Taylor has stuttered and made long pauses his whole career. That and he's old. It makes him no less credible and the information he provided is widely accepted as factual by everyone on both sides. If he was thought as non-credible, the GOP would have been attacking his credibility and not the bidens. Everyone believes this man's word. It's just a matter of how you feel about it. But if you're implying he's not being truthful, you're in a pool with basically no one else in politics.

Like i said. The goalposts ARE MOVING. And the question is simply where we draw the line. AND the line cant be drawn in different places for each party. Campaigns must ALL be investigated and ALL this fluff has to stop, or we just decide we are ok with it and let foreign nations influence our elections. That's the real underlying thing here.

If the dems win its a loss for america. If the gop wins its a loss for america. If everyone loses its a huge W for the citizens. Most likely and worst case scenario is that nothing ever comes of any of it for the bidens or trump. And that's just going to open the door for a wonky ass election.

On the other hand, we should expect social media platforms to provide political messaging on behalf of both campaigns at a minimum in this election. There will absolutely be outside influence. And where do we draw the line for what is an appropriate amount of outside influence? One would think at solicitations but even so far as the ukraine running biden friendly ads because his policy is more in line with theirs than is trump and his son sits on a board of directors there. Sure that's not solicitation, but a pretty profound conflict of interest.

It's ehm. Interesting. I guess I'm more curious where my peers in the GOP leaning or trump leaning realm do actually draw the line? At what point do you see something like this as inappropriate. For me, this definitely crosses the line, but so does just about every other presidential candidate in my life. Does this cross a line but you don't care because everyone crosses the line? Or does this just not rise to the level of your personal points of no return?

There is no quid pro quo. I read that release of the transcript of the phone call. That's the left on their witch hunt. Taylor heard from a friend who, heard from a friend. Hear say is not admissible. When Taylor and Kent were asked bluntly where is the impeachable offense, neither had an answer. Taylor sure didn't stutter when the left asked him questions, but stuttered when he was asked by the republicans. Anyway all of us have our opinions and mine wont be changed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 4:06:12

Damn dude, stop ruining their orgasms!
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 12:02:38

It's always snowing in Philly

Kanye/Buch 2024

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 12:22:16

I absolutely love the orgasms the left is getting from this, it's better than watching a good bukake :-)

I wouldn't go that far mate a good bukake is pretty HARD to beat hahah a

The_Hawk

Nov 14th 2019, 14:11:57

Reminds me of a song.

I heard it from a friend who. Heard it from a friend who. Heard it from another friend.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 15:25:33

Agree to disagree. Asking for something in exchange for something is a quid pro quo. I don't really understand why people are hung up on that term tho. It can literally mean any exchange of fluff. If i sell you bushels and you sell me jets that's technically a quid pro quo. I think it's just a buzzword people like using on the media. People quid pro quo all the time, it's just not supposed to ever happen for personal or political gains. I think what you mean to say there is a quid pro quo but it is to the benefit of eliminating corruption domestically. And that's perfectly fine.

I'll agree hearsay is not admissible and certainly i don't think anyone's mind has changed about it. That was a snoozefest I'd be surprised if anyone was excited to watch haha. But still it was an interesting deposition for the previous mentioned reasons of getting to watch both parties squirm around their corruption while pointing fingers at the other side in front of two otherwise apolitical patriots. I enjoyed it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 17:49:51

I'm sorry to break it to you, but in no court case anywhere in the world "a friend of a friend of a friend" is evidence of anything, you don't even have to practice law to know this, but go ahead ignore it and continue with your masterbation.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 18:04:21

My masturbation? Lol. You even reading what I'm saying?

By that logic the GOP should drop the Hunter Biden thing because that's all hearsay too. And frankly i dont think they should at all. And i agree its no new information and all just recollections of hearsay. Lol.

Everyone wants the rules to be different for each side and it's such a hilarious farce. We should all want transparency on all the fluff lol. The interesting part as a viewer for me was the fact that both sides obviously wanted the rules to be different for them than the other party. Not that they were some sort of star witnesses and Trump is gonna burn lol. Not what im saying even a little.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 14th 2019, 18:06:41
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 18:05:56

The GOP should die too.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 18:11:44

Non-verbatim analysis:

Repub: "TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG, INVESTIGATE THE BIDENS!!!!"

Dems: "BIDEN DID NOTHING WRONG, INVESTIGATE TRUMP!!!"

Bill Taylor "I filed a complaint with the state department about Joe Biden giving the appearance of a conflict of interest during Obama's Tenure when Hunter joined a board of directors in Ukraine. It got ignored. I also filed a complaint about this because thats what i do. I file complaints about shady fluff. You all pretty much suck tho and never do fluff about it. Go America tho."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 14th 2019, 18:14:29
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 18:17:25

You've been duped if you think anyone on either side cares about the country.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 18:26:31

Yeah. I think that's why it was so humorous to watch a bunch of partisan hacks grill an apolitical character. I got the feeling like probably most citizens were relating to one side of politicians or another but people like me were left lamenting that guys like this have such an uphill battle trying to be good. He was just like dude i filed complaints about all this stuff. Yes to all of you. Haha

sinistril Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 18:29:37

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. I think that's why it was so humorous to watch a bunch of partisan hacks grill an apolitical character. I got the feeling like probably most citizens were relating to one side of politicians or another but people like me were left lamenting that guys like this have such an uphill battle trying to be good. He was just like dude i filed complaints about all this stuff. Yes to all of you. Haha

https://apnews.com/...19d1247268fd8c47141623719

^ this story is unrelated, yet extremely related
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 20:10:20

Yeah. Appoint a molester to investigate molestations. That's exactly right haha

sinistril Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 20:23:45

When an institution is so corrupt that they can't help but appoint criminals to investigate crimes it's pretty bad.

Oceana Game profile

Nov 14th 2019, 22:32:51

I really find that these two didn't need to testify again. While i watched their opening statements, about everything has already been in the news from the "closed door sessions" Same set of lawmakers are sitting on the committee asking the same questions, only difference is we didn't have to watch the comedy of irrelevant statements from the politicians.

Unless we going get new people to testify that haven't already been in the news, I don't see the point.It not going to change many peoples minds up, as the only people who are going to see any of it are the same people who already pay attention to the news, just as we have plenty of total ignorant people show up to vote, we will have the news giving us public opinion poll numbers about this, that will include the opinions of them same ignorant who really have watched or paid much attention to any of the facts anyway.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2019, 22:47:23

Originally posted by sinistril:
You've been duped if you think anyone on either side cares about the country.

This

10/10
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 1:05:34

The rank and file speaking as if they are in the know.

fluffing hilarious.

braden Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 1:06:26

How many understand history before they opine?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2019, 1:47:56

Originally posted by Oceana:
I really find that these two didn't need to testify again. While i watched their opening statements, about everything has already been in the news from the "closed door sessions" Same set of lawmakers are sitting on the committee asking the same questions, only difference is we didn't have to watch the comedy of irrelevant statements from the politicians.

Unless we going get new people to testify that haven't already been in the news, I don't see the point.It not going to change many peoples minds up, as the only people who are going to see any of it are the same people who already pay attention to the news, just as we have plenty of total ignorant people show up to vote, we will have the news giving us public opinion poll numbers about this, that will include the opinions of them same ignorant who really have watched or paid much attention to any of the facts anyway.
I tend to agree. There's apparently another state dept official yet to testify that can corroborate having overheard the phone call, but that corroboration i don't think matters. I think most people believe it happened, they just break on party lines how they feel about it. Being critical of Trump in any way shape or form shows weakness i think for the right for some reason. Tho many dems are very critical of obama to this day and he was a pretty popular president.

One thing i can say for sure. If Joe Biden did this exact same thing the right would be trying to shovel his brains out for it. So I'm a bit confused where the disconnect is.

braden Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 2:02:13

Biden did it and bragged that he did it. He stood in front of campaign donors and said give me money I strong arm our allies in strong on foreign policy.. watch history as news, heh.

braden Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 2:03:40

Heh pick a side buddy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2019, 2:04:56

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, nobody is louder than the trumpet.
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 2:07:15

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 2:11:13

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, nobody is louder than the trumpet.

braden blows a good trumpet. He's a man of multiple talents

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2019, 2:39:49

Originally posted by braden:
Biden did it and bragged that he did it. He stood in front of campaign donors and said give me money I strong arm our allies in strong on foreign policy.. watch history as news, heh.
And in fact, the conflict of interest that one guy....i forget his name..........(OH YEAH. BILL fluffING TAYLOR) pointed out seems completely ignored by dems. As sin said. It's hard af to pick a side, braden, when both sides are so brazenly criminal. I don't want to pick a side. HALP!!! That's the entire point I've been making. Y'all just keep looking at it thru partisan lenses and can't see that congressmen have a large instrument up the ass of this nation.

On another note, Trump appealing the subpoena for his tax returns to SCOTUS sets up a doozy. The onus is sorta on them to determine the level of criminal immunity the president has, and the reach of congressional oversight powers. Ultimately that decision will determine if we ever do or don't know whats truly up with our big dog.

For the sake of argument tho, when killary decides to run 2 weeks before the primaries and has name recognition to blow out frontrunner pete in iowa, will right leaning folks truly accept the immunity theyre about to give the president.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 5:59:47

So a prison guard walks into a convict's cell on death row and asks him "What do you want for your last meal?"
To which the convict replies, "Steak"
The prison guard pulls out his pen and paper and writes it down before looking up at the soon-to-be dead-man sternly and saying "Pick a side"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2019, 6:27:35

LOL
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 15th 2019, 11:09:15

Derrick I'm waiting for my Maga hat from archaic or zorp or bolts or whomever wants to attend the rally for me.

Maybe I misread your response and that's on the two litres of rye I've drank today but drive me to tehas? (Quick stop in Ohio so I can 2020 vote 8 more years 8 more years 8 more years fdr that fluff)

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 18th 2019, 4:54:29

Why does no one in the press seem to be concerned that there is a ton of reasons to believe that the Vice President of the United States was outright purchased by Ukrainian nationals looking to protect and expand their corrupt business network? And the people paying Biden's son in China were actual officials of the Chinese government (all major companies in China are extensions of the government, many owned outright by the Army).

When faced with the 'professionals' of the justice department who refuse to even investigate some pretty obvious implications shouldn't unorthodox channels be used to try and find out the truth? Even more so if that former VP stands a chance of getting elected President? Shouldn't ALL aspects of evidence be thoroughly investigated? Isnt that important? At the very least to clear Biden if he really didnt do anything?

So if the 'official' state department guys refuse to do anything then hell yeah call in an outsider. And if officials of another government purchased (or knew of the purchase) influence with the highest US officials then when a more friendly government comes to power we SHOULD actually DEMAND any evidence they have... Thats not partisan politics its protection of our Republic....

The_Hawk

Nov 18th 2019, 12:21:05

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Why does no one in the press seem to be concerned that there is a ton of reasons to believe that the Vice President of the United States was outright purchased by Ukrainian nationals looking to protect and expand their corrupt business network? And the people paying Biden's son in China were actual officials of the Chinese government (all major companies in China are extensions of the government, many owned outright by the Army).

When faced with the 'professionals' of the justice department who refuse to even investigate some pretty obvious implications shouldn't unorthodox channels be used to try and find out the truth? Even more so if that former VP stands a chance of getting elected President? Shouldn't ALL aspects of evidence be thoroughly investigated? Isnt that important? At the very least to clear Biden if he really didnt do anything?

So if the 'official' state department guys refuse to do anything then hell yeah call in an outsider. And if officials of another government purchased (or knew of the purchase) influence with the highest US officials then when a more friendly government comes to power we SHOULD actually DEMAND any evidence they have... Thats not partisan politics its protection of our Republic....

Problem is a majority of the Republicans in office have no backbone. We hear it every election cycle. Vote us in and we will promise change. Sadly they never do.

Dev encouraging it